Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
W541f0qcfg

Default Reproduced laughing cramps short jokes, Bukanhouh

-
-1 a man teacher angrily to a school girl to sleep, said: I am tired to necrosis in the on, you are motionless in the following! Not with it when, even the point of no reaction, not what the hereafter whether the stomach can not blame the teacher! Results of the class fainted

-
1. One night, a undressed man called a taxi, the driver gazed at him intently, ########## furious and shouted: You have not seen his mother nude ah! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother! -
-
2. male and female friends to sleep in a room, the woman drew the line: off-line is brutal. Found that men really do not get up up over the line, woman severely beat a man slap in the face: you do not even like beasts! -
-
3. Hongtao meet foreign observers a day and tried to get in a word, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu,Women Vibram FiveFingers Speed, foreign guests, saying: I am his mother or side shows 70 too! -
-
4. Zai Zai was my father repaired, he went to detect her mother complained: ; -
-
5. a woman can not read, yet like to listen to the radio, listen to weather forecasts every day. One day, asked his home to eat:
-
6. cliff just a mouse waving paw, jump again and again, to learn to fly, cmd watching it fall next to the mother's badly beaten, worried that: it is father to do not acquaint it, it is not we real daughter! -
-
7. and friends to the top of Taishan sunrise, a friend pointed to the sky, said: Bai! what you cried ah !
1. Ghost: God, I think the next reincarnation and seraph white body, and with a couple of wings, but I still want to suck blood. -
God: What do you do Whisper it reborn. -
-
2. A friend for the first time work-study agenda in the park Maibing Gun, sorry crying; this time, where one person suddenly shouted: That friend one, and my center can be happy, to follow the call: -
-
3. Ants and elephants get marital presently, the elephant died. Ants while buried in the elephant, while crying:
-
4. A boy crush on a girl and blow the spunk to ask the girl what boys favor -

discouraged the boys: -
-
5. Day, I catch the last train out of breath meantime chasing repeatedly calling: Master! Master, and so I ah ~ -
suddenly outstanding passenger stuck his head out the window, slowly in front of me: Wukong. You do not chase -
-
6. Bio examination day, including a question is to look by the bird's thigh to suspect the bird's appoint. Some students really do no know, angry on the paper a tear prepared to quit the exam apartment. Invigilator very angry then asked him:
-
7. Beautiful Mongolian actress After the performance, met with the mastery came to power, then her hand, Wenhanwennuan, half a day is not incensed, cordial asked: What's your name? The actress replied excitedly,
-
8. A man bought a parrot would say Liangzi Who is that one day the owner was not at home, there is a alteration of gas to knock on the door. -
Parrot: Who. -
A: for gas -
Parrot: Who. -
A: for gas -
... ... -
home owner the door arrange person, the landlord marveling, this is the Who -
door: for gas -
-
9. One on the road to see a bunch of things, squat sniffed, said it might be going to the toilet, put his hand touched his mouth to lick the next point, that really is going to the toilet, but fortunately did not tread on! ~ -
-
10. The doctor asked the patient how the fractures, A: I think there are dirt shoes, shoes on leaning poles shake, vibrate ah shake ...... I think I have a personal electric impact, and then took a mallet to me two stick. -
-
11. A instructor instructing in the field: One student speedily said: is the index finger 。。。
-
12. A public lavatory, A Jun constipation, do not pull a long hauled out, then another man rushed Jun B, just squat on the crackling does not pull good amusement, A-Jun, after audition, said: Yeah, pull was so cheerful
-
13. Some that are discipline bicycle, the front of a walker, Moujun horror, shouting: Persevering, some that buffet pedestrians or riding too wrong. Pedestrians got furious:
-
14. beautiful sister, 2 years age. Day, even called her mother, the little guy replied the tel. Out of courtesy, I have to look at her welcoming. -
colleague's son, 4 years old. Classic sentence:
-
15. Road in a motorcar occurrence - a turtle lair cattle crushed. Police are investigating the reason of the event, said Wo Niu: how the turtle hit you? The nest is hanging plaster uncertain ground beef recalls panic: I do not memorize, he was too rapid! -
-
16. Stay in a solitary polar bear on ice in a daze, really bored and began pulling their cilia play, one ... ... ... ... three ... two ... the final one does not pull the left, he suddenly cried out ... ... ... ... cold ah! ! ... ... ... ... ... ... -
-
17. Colleague's daughter is a small Meirenpeizi, her mother came back from kindergarten often ask her: I do not feel beautiful 。
-
18. A pair of contraceptive failure epigenetic a mini boy, the child's life out on the clenched fist, have been smiling. A nurse to break separately his fist. Found inside a pharmaceutical, and then talk a little boy:
-
19. Two men go to the mountains to play, who accidentally took a fall off a cliff, peek worried shouted: I still fall down it ~~~~~
-
20. I am also the top, a man riding a bicycle, the handlebars are not palms, hands cross their chests, afterward seeing a vehicle police, said: palm nice! The man replied, comrades! -
-
21. Monkey asked the fox, how to narrate an elephant up with a melody that ass? Fox said: Leo's ant heard saying:
22. Tiger chasing two brothers, my sibling is not scamper, said: the ,Vibram FiveFingers New Styles
-
23. Noodles are steamed Hai Bian, seeing to avenge cousin immediate noodles, instant noodles, looked BEAN BAG knock on the meal, came behind on the noodles, said: Rest insured, I have to fight it out feces. -
-
24. A popular woman onto the bus, saw a fierce wind urinal tissue erase out a while, just to put a fart sitting Unfortunately, next to a man laughed: -
-
25. Penguin is boring, I think of the Arctic to look for polar bears playing -
walked away, taking many years, is coming,Women FiveFingers Performa, do not suddenly think of home, gas shut -
then returned, hiked away, and went because many years, shut the gas off afresh, and walked away, and went for many annuals -
finally came to the polar bear's door, knock on the door: -
- polar bear! Come out to activity! -
polar bear: -
- does not play. -
-
26. Junior high school, a math teacher equation change, on the podium sleeves rolled loudly: Students pay care! I want to deformed! ... ... -
-
27. A decide strabismus, B, C three day trial of the suspects, -
A judge said:
B A:
judge was furious:
C:
-
28. Aircraft, the crow of the flight attendants said: the pig, said:
29. There are rabbits into a cache and asked the boss: you have no carrots to sell here? His wife said: no. After a child rabbit again Q: Do you have carrots to sell here? Impatient boss said no,Women Vibram FiveFingers Sprint! After a child again asked the rabbit, the boss had had enough: if you come back difficulty, I took scissors to slit your ears,Vibram FiveFingers Speed! -
After a child rabbit again: Do you have scissors to sell here? The boss said: no. Rabbit asked: Do you have carrots to sell here ... ... -
30. Devil seize the Princess -
devil said: You break the pharynx it is called although, no one ambition emancipate you! -
Princess: broken throat, breaking the throat! -
No: the princess, I'll retention you! -
devil: that Cao Cao Cao Cao went to! -
Cao Cao: monster, why you phone me? -
devil: Wow, see a specter! -
Ghost: ########! Was found. -
-
by: Nonsense, who found me? -
Who: Pishi with me! -
devil: oh, my god! -
God: Who told me? ! -
Who: No one told you, ah! -
no one: How can I! ! ! -
said that the devil got from schizophrenia. -
-
31. King was queried a princess matrimony, put one apple ashore the princess's head, who ought have the chance to marry its princess shot. -
first man shot in the apple, he said:
The second man also shot the apple, he said:
third man accidentally shot the princess, he said:
-
32. Someone in a cerebral hospital practice, suddenly a neurotic holding a pantry knife to chase him, this man cornered nigh and ran, ran until a die end, preoccupied that this is over, the patient said: you sword, which you chase me. -
-
33. Flight waiter advised travelers to dress seat belts -

asked:
A:
-
34. Create a sculpture --- a educate girl right hand held his left hand holding the book a dove. School chairmen to publicly call the name of their students. A time constant flow of replies, one of the loudest voices: Reading top with a bird! -
-
35. Sun to grass to call -
Sun: Hey, the grass you? I day. -
grass: I grass, Who are you? -
sun: My day ah -
grass: I grass, you in the end Who -
sun: My day ah, you grass it -
grass: TMD, Who are you in the end, my grass -
sun: I day, I day ah -
grass: I am the grass. -
sun's mother grabbed the phone: grass, I am his mother on the grass your mother right? -
-
36. Male and feminine friends to go shopping, -
girlfriend: Oh, good acid feet Oh. -
boyfriend was nervous: how? Is not stepped on a lemon? -
-
37. Bear asked the little rabbit: Take rabbit backside .-
-
38. Rabbits to the bakery: the foreman, there are 100 small cake? Boss: not. The next day the rabbit came again: the boss,Women FiveFingers Performa Jane, there are 100 small cake? Boss: Sorry, not. -
third day of the rabbits a door: the boss, there are 100 small bread? Boss: It was too perplexing, or not. -
rabbits bounce on the fourth day came: the boss, there are 100 small bread? Boss: Great! Today there are 100 small bread ~! -
rabbits: Great! Give me 2! -
-
39. His father took the bus. -
Son: Dad, what period to ah? -
father: stop to go. -
son: When apt stop ah? -
father: to stopped. -
-
40. There was a man and a tiger were tied to two trees, the Tigers tied the cord under a candle, cord burns on Get out, and if the tether is blown, the tiger will eat man out, the results say a word, no eat along Tiger -
he said . . -
-
41. Wolf fair wanted to take edible when passing a house, listened a male learned their children: Wolf choking have to say: man, men are liars !!!-
-
42. The girl asked her boyfriend
boyfriend was Chande no course
-
43. the 1st day, the white rabbit to the creek fishing, caught nobody, go home. -
next day the rabbit went to the river fishing, or catch nothing, go home. -
third day, the rabbits arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at a small rabbit exclaimed: -
If you ########ing dare to use carrot for tempt, I'll die you smooth! -
44. Moujun first plane, panic, scared to open eyes, eyes open after 15 minutes, look out the window, shouting:
sat next said:
-
45. girlfriend texted me:
after a while, I received:
-
46. Sanmao to the hair salon to do hair, the hair stylist said: I compiled a tails. Hair stylist accidentally knocked off San Mao, a hair. San Mao wept and said: I carve to a good pull. Yet dissimilar hair stylist accidentally knocked off the basis. San Mao saw the fire: Ah you to want me disheveled? -
-
47. Once there was a jellybean, long walk in the avenue, suddenly said: Oh my feet a good soft -
-
48. M: Do you like me? -
women: do you calculate .-
men: love! -
Woman: You guess again .-
-
49. a mental patient in manuscript, the doctor asked:

-
50. ...... side while ......-
children: he side of undress, while trousers .-
Teacher comments: he in the end is to de ah? or wear ah? -
Title: One -
children: 1 a left foot injury I had. -
Teacher comments: You are centipede it? -
Title: after another -
children: work, my father's home after another. -
Teacher comments: in the end you have a few father ah? -
Title: sorry -
children: a ditch in front of my home very sad. -
Teacher comments: the pedagogue is extra melancholy -
Title: and then -
children: my mother short and high portly and thin. -
Teacher comments: Your mommy is a distortion of magic it? -
Title: You see -
children: Do you see what to see! not seen ah? -
teacher reviews: Do not be too pulled -
Title: thriving -
children write: thriving Wing confession .-
teacher reviews: Do not see too many drama! -
Title: delicious -
children write: delicious ass .-
teacher :.........-
Title: naive -
children write: Today's really peppery .-
teacher reviews: You're childish -
Title: Sure ample -
kids said: Yesterday I ate fruit and then turbid water -
teacher reviews: a phrase, can not be separated -
topics: first ...... then ...... Example: eabove all, then take a bath .-
children: Sir, good-bye! -
teacher reviews :.................-
Title: What is -
children: a train passes Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover -
Teacher comments: I must die -
-
-

-
-
-
-------------------------------------------
This article is reproduced from: Fantasy family: laughing cramps short jokes, Bukanhouhui Oh -
reading space with QQ Email Subscribe fantasy family -
What is the perusing room? -
-

Sponsored Links