Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
weidnd7l0

Default borse gucci outlet borse chanel

The day before yesterday, Xin Guan in the ward to accompany his father. Recently,sito ufficiale gucci, she received the American University admission notice, in order to take care of his father, she decided to abandon the study. Wang Jia Ningshe

newspaper reporter (Reporter Zhang Ning) University of Pennsylvania, received notice of acceptance, the 23-year-old girl off Tongzhou Xin (a pseudonym) is not excited, because my father dying sudden illness . So, she gave up studying, back and forth every day between home and hospital, fund raising, meal delivery, to the father massage. His father has repeatedly stop breathing heartbeat, and now regained consciousness.
students will achieve the dream, his father was dying

Xin Guan, Tongzhou District, Dongguan, who lives in a 20 square meters of the cottage, the parents are retired. Four years ago, Guan Yan admitted to Capital University of Economics. Guan Xin's mother said her daughter longing to the United States to study, study very hard, winter and summer vacations in the school review. Last year, Guan Xin by TOEFL and GRE to apply for U.S. universities.
March of this year, Guan Xin's grandmother and father have sudden serious illness, she and her mother running between home and hospital to take care of two patients.
recently, Guan Yan University of Pennsylvania, received notice of acceptance. The school is a world-class research university, the application is successful is not easy, but Xin Guan give up this opportunity. and stenting resulting in a large area of ​​infection, was admitted in April, ICU intensive care unit.
June of this year, Guan Xin's grandmother died, Guan Xin said that his father was dying three times, no heartbeat breathing, and ultimately survived. The third was dying, the doctors inform the family one last time, ready to pull the ventilator,borse gucci outlet, but doctors find GUAN Xin crying, not to extubation. Guan Xin, said her daughter, has spent hundreds of thousands, the hospital is still owed 50,000. Part of the hospital has reduced monitoring costs, emergency department director, said Yao Weihai, off the parent's treatment time can not be predicted.
to save his father, Guan Xin everywhere to raise money. Tongzhou District Red Cross and other departments to provide her with some of the funding. Students and teachers but also for his fund-raising $ 40,000. The day before yesterday, the newly formed Association of Tongzhou charitable donation of $ 10,000. Recently, several friends that Tongzhou Xin Guan said after the experience she is willing to help.
travel two hours a day to send to his father Tom

GUAN Xin's mother,borse chanel prezzi, said Guan Xin father was seriously ill,borse chanel, the urine of blood, there is no consciousness. After her daughter's treatment and care, has regained consciousness, but can not speak, still stuck breathing machine, esophagus and catheter.
can not afford the 400 yuan as a bag of nutrient solution, the father wants to increase nutrition, Guan Yan and every day to the market to buy fish, spend two hours soup. 2 hours by car to the hospital.

although his father did not speak, but her daughter, his eyes moist and smiling, struggling to lift his left hand. Guan Xin side of the massage while his father encouraged him, these words. Guan Xin said it was written after his father regained consciousness.
■ dialogue

Yesterday, the reporter dialogue Xin Guan.
Beijing News: Father if not the disease, you should now go to the U.S., right?
Xin Guan: should be in the side of the pack, while longing for the life of the University of Pennsylvania. But now I give up.
Beijing News: Life on this path may change, how do you think?
Xin Guan: I want to go to America to study goal was to my parents can live better, now I definitely want to stay and take care of my father. I would like to apply for an extension to the school year, but the fear of his father a year later I needed to take care of.
Beijing News: The doctor said the treatment will be a long process.
Xin Guan: father three times past the gate of hell, back to the present case, I do not expect my father to be able to take care of themselves,gucci sito ufficiale, just want to unplug the tube as soon as possible, so I pushed his wheelchair out of the sun, he have not seen the sun for several months and a blue sky.
Beijing News: back and forth every day, so, tired?
Xin Guan: mainly heart is tired, the pressure of medical expenses, the whole family is down on me, crying tears dry, but I never cried in front of my mother. Mother said to me as a boy so I can hold on.
Beijing News: rely on to uphold?
Xin Guan: to save his father's beliefs. Have everyone's help, my father transferred, the 500 dollars a stranger into my hands, let me give my father to buy food. School fund-raising period, a Sichuan earthquake donation box every day to students in Cyprus 100 dollars.
Beijing News: the next step how to?
Xin Guan: so my father go to a general ward, I get a job to make money. If the father has to take care of, I take care of his life. I believe that love is a noun, a verb is.

Sponsored Links