Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default there are five advertising about it

Expected to begin September 1, launched simultaneously in Taiwan and the mainland pre

Baike card
Fahrenheit Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit (Fahrenheit) is a vocal group of Taiwan's four husbands, to be the overall rice production and its on December 28, 2005 official debut. Name comes from the (Fahrenheit) in English translation.
Chinese name: the text name of the flywheel overseas: Fahrenheit Nationality: Chinese Occupation: performing arts combined brokerage firm: production of representative works can be m: other

directory

start

decomposition group flight ° F Fahrenheit member

photo (19)
Fahrenheit, Four members,monster beats, representatives from Taiwan to the warmth of spring (77); on behalf of the hot summer (95); representatives from Brunei cool autumn (59); on behalf of the cooler winter (41) .
said four big boys are very funny in private, in fact, the difference between man and woman. From each other in their feelings of cordial Tucao evident.
portfolio positioning
spring handsome Calvin 77 ° F
summer cool 95 ° F
Jiro Wu Chun Qiu God Winter 59 ° F
fans Aaron 41 ° F
boy The first sample
handsome - handsome gentle temperament young 77 ° F (25 ° C)
spring-like warm smile, jade tree, full of books gambling atmosphere, but funny humor, Canada Sunshine Boys singles champion,

sun also Confucianism

far as teaching assistants, where appropriate, Canada VICTORIA University,chaussures foot, Department of Finance is currently studying at National Chengchi University Institute, and the smile of the lethal qualities immeasurable.
Calvin - the shot of the me. Spent seven years in Canada as a teenager,casque beats, has a bookish interest, but not lose a man like the taste, He has a multi-charm, 100 times a day people say Is a necessary companion extremely afraid of the people alone.
sample paragraph
cool boy - really hard warm cool new good man 95 ° F (35 ° C) in summer-like wild enthusiasm, renaissance art school, in fact, is expected to will begin September 1, launched simultaneously in Taiwan and the mainland futures. Served as the lead singer of rock band, good guitar, performing many MV advertising and Drama, .

warm Big East

Jiro - Model as his debut, performing more than idol, almost perfect, he emerged once again, Honor of his honest family to shoulder the burden, to be his singer from model to actress and then forward the inexhaustible power of hard work, intense self-invented a unique style created the more unique characteristics of their voice, pure and unaffected directness serious effort to lower the soul of architecture out of Jiro aspire good man's enthusiasm for the new cool!
boy sample third paragraph
God - strange and beautiful hard work of the firm affectionate guy 59 ° F (15 ° C)
noble qualities, learn the difference between paper and writing. Like a graceful fall from Brunei

sad Wu Zun

, professional fitness coach with the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia MODEL graduation,beats by dre, your son sound like a white appearance, with depression eyes, a new generation of teenage killers must go to him.
Wu Zun - Olympic secret from the land of the Northwest, Boys and girls playing in the style of a high jumper. Near-perfect facial features and slim, muscular body, was invited to serve as a debut on the idol drama supporting actor. As the speech civilization differences, Wu Zun in drama and singing on the need to pay more than others, several times more effort to develop his patience to listen attentively and homesickness weight also makes the Wu Zun affectionate solid nature, a perfect appearance even was undoubtedly his dump,louboutin pas cher!
boy sample 第四款
fans - Discovering catches shy childlike love of young 41 ° F (5 °)
cold like a winter-like seductive eyes, the network high popularity boys, love basketball, has many years experience in piano study, anytime, anywhere in the singing, the singing has been called mad, but good at good at the flute. University graduate student in cultural news department, served as Japan, Taiwan TV C-POPWORLD main reason people confined to interior, excellent musical ability and that, on behalf of re-generation of idols, Offer can not be limited.

like Aaron

Aaron - And act boast birth, chic bold, Culture University Department of Journalism gifted mind round living, with the United States shaped like a comic look perfectly lovely man, a charming difficult in the eyes of your heart can be captured. The first serious request everything attitude, excellent people singing and playing skills impressed. Super respected dance, hard, determined to be his cheap. Overall it seems quiet, in fact, heart filled with passion. A woman's seven diary of a woman seven days. The oldest member, so the appearance of few words and childlike construction of Aaron cute shy quiet people
Calvin
stage name: Calvin
whose real name: Chen Yi Ru
English name: Calvin
Nickname: also of Confucianism, Chen boss, boss, boss
Height: 184cm
Weight: 65kg
birthday: 1980/11/10
Zodiac: Monkey
Constellation: Scorpio
Education: German small Taipei Taipei in Taipei that the founding of the German Junior High School University majoring in Vancouver SimonFraserUniversity majoring in Economics Master of Economic
Victoria UniversityofVictoria blood: in fact simultaneous. A type
family members: father mother, sister and
fans: Ru sub

fans slogan: the heart has also never intended to love ru ru son also cries of affection also sound Ru Past
measurements: bust, 37 inch waist, 31 inches, hip 36 inches.
favorite color: blue, red
Interests: Fitness Tennis singing
Personality: humorous
language: Mandarin, Taiwanese, English, Cantonese
specialty: a plate of B-response soon BOX
body Jingyu: There gastroenteritis
filmed MV: selection of songs taken when the session title Generally, there are five advertising about it
ask to play the type of girls: lively, hair, style
favorite movie: a lot, but I like Nicolas Cage play any movie he's acting really did not words
favorite singer: as it is musical variety it HipPopandR & B
favorite actor:
like Japanese artists:
favorite comics: boys to read the example Dragon Ball Jam News Attack
most want to master the country: Canada is like my second home in the end I spent seven years I would like to travel around the world like different cultures
favorite type of music: HipPopandR & B
Favorite food: JapaneseFoodandWesternfood .. Junkfood .. sushi, seafood, grilled ribs (both cattle and sheep)
what timid things: fear of something better, but do not like sad things such as romance or friends quarrel with such
impression most far-reaching thing: you never want to see the diary network. 7 years ago, a person only a person who had been living in Canada for seven years
which took one of the most difficult CASE: okay, but shooting is really a bustling summer heat
hope to do collaborative and holistic Fans what: more and more resolved to meet you I will work hard to remember your name if you see me I could not utter your name again instructed me on until I remember once when the artist before the disposal date
what cause: to study in Canada over the school to graduate school when all of the University of assistant
dress style: casual and sometimes polarized sometimes wearing a very formal first love and first kiss Shuashuai
old: you see pre-order. 16-year-old high school talked several times
love: Oh good personal friends, but not much is really five times the following
tired of what kind of people: both sides were
calvin saying: Shakespearsays: Tobeornottobe, that'saq? stion .. haha ​​
dream: to create the entertainment finally found some good results this is my biggest wish right now
drama:
2005 , Naoki Song San ashore who
2005 br> 2007 Parkway MV ☆ ☆
Fahrenheit - would not love
Fahrenheit-######yGirl
Jiro
whose real name is: Wang Dongcheng
stage name: Jiro
English name:

Jiro East & MUA

Nickname: Big East in the summer, a ghost dragon, stuff, Toho, East Dad nose, Wang Dadong, handsome,
: 183CM
: 1981 年 8 月on the 24th
: chicken
: O-type
:
:
native of China: Guangdong Shaoguan
: Han
Family: Mom, Dad (died young)
: Longshan kindergarten, elementary Shan, Dali, the revival of art (by setting up branches)
: fitness, painting, playing guitar, playing band
: Mandarin, English, Taiwanese, Cantonese
: looking at. Modeling, singing, painting, acting
: 67kg
Size measurements: chest (37 inches); waist circumference (29 inches); hip (37 inches)
physical condition: a child suffering from asthma, has been rhinitis, vocal cord received (the film for damage.
personality: warm and earnest dedication; the comedy talent (known as the idol industry comedian, comedian sector idol) like to use nasal spoiled sometimes with her mother and his girlfriend is also very flat rather cute.
shoes: 7.5 No.
surface of the Zen: do also have to ######## it is, ah! ! ! !
the most embarrassing thing: shopping at the clothes to wear anti-
most memorable thing: high school graduation ceremony
favorite: black white sky color earth colors
to Japan: The cute artist services for the purpose of life to serve people
favorite artists:, Takuya Kimura, G-DragonHYDE
favorite ######: filial piety, cooking, most importantly, my mother also like.
like to eat: not particularly like to eat
do not like to eat: 1, do not eat beef; 2, soft, very disgusting food, such as: gourd, eggplant, etc.; 3, sweets ; 4, in order to cherish the voice, try not to spicy food and fried food
favorite cartoon characters: recruit diary. Dragon Ball - Monkey King, Stitch fans
title: Tokai (Big East favorite so called), sunflower, ultimate Symantec Guards, the military defense of East Angels, East rice, peach baby,
fans slogan: east of the world, charm Allure, all the way east, unyielding, defensive self-important East
the first volume: Jie-ren, meaning the lead singer of punk-type, foreign Jia Saiya planet to the pretty boys, may also wish to call me JIRO East, living in the kind of space enthusiasts, people constantly intertwined and stumbled, still has to lead me, push it good brilliant doors and windows of the hands it? some, the only trust, believe their own, you see the second quarter of Vampire Diaries 13. and create guard 1 / 2 of the fairy tale remains.
> 2007 Fried Rice, ) & Ciaran Nymphoides Detian (acoustic into the secret)
2009 years ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
2010 movie year you br> - br> Fahrenheit - to stay up
☆ ☆ endorsement ads ☆ ☆
tea beverage advertising to a customer
instant noodles shrimp fish board advertising Lipton Milk Tea ad 'broke better than force articles Jie chapter advertising team to your life, expansion of the Taipei County Government endorsement
honey HD high-definition digital technology activities in preparation service endorsements
KAPPA Taiwan region - 2009 spring 2008 autumn and winter endorsement
2009 Taipei Bulls
2009DNF online games endorsement (and SelinaHebe)
☆ ☆ personal clothing brand ☆ ☆
M-JO on February 14, 2010 photo up
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Name: Wu Zun
English name: GohKiatChun
Nickname: Respect, A statue, white, less respect, respect for God of Cookery
Height: 182cm
######: Male
birth date: 1979 10 October
Family: Mom and Dad (already deceased) brother and sister
fans Name: Kat rice, Respecting, respect for fans, Eagle Bangzhong, suction respect Xiao-xian, rice
fans respect the slogan: Domination Wu Wei, Wu than honorable, respect for fans love, irreplaceable
language: Mandarin, Taiwanese, English, Malay, Cantonese
expected marriage age: 35 years old
shoe: 45
Measurements: Bust 40 Waist 31 Hips 38
Occupation: CEO of Brunei FitnessZone fitness center film and television actor model singer
Zodiac Year: Sheep
Blood Type: O
Constellation:
Nationality: Brunei Darussalam BruneiDarussalam
native: Fujian Kinmen
Current residence: Taipei
physical condition: I have heard the legendary 3 PW. Migraine
weight: 73kg
qualifications and professional: RMIT University, Australia (Australia) Australia Business Administration
personality: shy, forgetful, career as the most important
like: eating, playing basketball, cooking meals, doing housework, fitness, reading, listening to music, tour
: Not really; on; master
like: non-alcoholic cocktail drinks MOCKTAIL
like: begin. ,, AngelinaJolie,
favorite color: black, blue, orange
like: In addition to light food, the other can
like:
with moods like this: > like the opposite ###### type: For me, the most important thoughts, filial piety, unaffected girl.
most annoying:? lost the most important person to me
most hated food: fat greasy things
greatest: in life and successful career to be a good person to do
had the most memorable things: take care of the mother killed the most repentance
things done: prior to his death in the mother did not spend enough time on her side, causing a lot of shortcomings.
done the most courageous thing: I am in Taiwan to continue to pursue a career in the entertainment TV
[participating]
2005 on the 1st)
2007 > 2008 shooting)
[appeared in the film]
[mv]
SHE-starring How do
Tank-exclusive angel
Fahrenheit - love your distressed
Aaron
whose real name:
stage name: Yan Ya Lun

Aaron

nickname: (Origin: Vampire Diaries The Vampire Diaries episode second season episode 16 episodes Caroline affectionate. Aaron like), Aaron, Lun Bao, Yan children, Yan King , inflammation wife, Abu inflammation, inflammation DD
English name: Aaron / Arron (Aaron the name because some ordinary, so Aaron signed when they are written as Arron, blog, too)
Height: 177CM
Birthday: 1985.11.20 (Lu Yu said he is an ox.)
Zodiac: Ox
Blood Type: O
Constellation: The Vampire Diaries in the second quarter 13.
like types: tall, with lovely
Weight: 55kg
family members: father (Wu repair), mother (Lin Huixian), sister () Pets: Red VIP (and therefore called his sister a lot of people misunderstanding Abu sister is adopted) cookie (as William bored so afraid of my sister bought one)
Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan
native: China Quanzhou
favorite doll: Mr Bean the dog ~ Stitch. So
Education: Yunong Elementary School - Hong Daoguo in - into a deep high school - Culture University's journalism department, now the University of Applied Science and Technology Department of English King Li (graduated)
language: Mandarin, English, Taiwan , Japanese
:, dancing, singing, friends, love Funny
recently wanted to learn musical instruments: guitar (which has almost learned)
childhood dream: standing on the international stage show singing, dancing
personality: diverse, but most of the time it was easy to get along, but few heads even today, Aaron is Feifei Calvin says there's pistachio
quirks: be sure to eat before recorded songs, often for towels, pillowcases often for
fans Name: pudding, Shuai Yu Lin Jun Yan, Lun powder, Lun baby, red army (Aaron global fan club due to be served for the red, Aaron remember them, it is called these special children for the Red Army.)
Fensi slogan: Love cloth Shen Wong, Yan burn Asia, Lun trap global popular in Asia, no more than with Lun, Lun love do not regret
impression in the minds of fans: very cute, compared to the meager and blog to see the difference. Raisin, more than capable, as well as appearance, there are a lot of space to move forward, very hard, very earnestly. The fans are concerned. Must also good for friends. Is a very motivated child.
measurements
Expertise: singing and dancing basketball Piano Flute, Violin (with studied), guitar, drums (learning)
future you want to co-singer:,,
favorite group:, ,
favorite actor:
favorite male singer:, (The Defenders Aaron's SOLO concert with Jacky Cheung's song Hangzhou station concert Aaron also sang Jacky Cheung Jolin Tsai (admire her work ethic)
favorite actress: Angelina Jolie
the country's most wanted: Venice (I heard there soon flooded)
favorite type of music : Good article. soul, rock, pop, R & B, hard, jazz
favorite something: a mind thing (contributions received mercy keep fans receive a gift of more than fun, so determined to be a lot of friends, fans donations oh)
favorite color: purple blue green yellow black (favorite color white because I like clean)
favorite basketball idols: Kobe Bryant (KobeBryant)
best at Food: sweet and sour fish, pasta

lovely William and sister

favorite food: big scallops, large prawns, Suu floss, chocolate
favorite dishes : plain delicious Shanghai cuisine
most often go to Commercial Street: Eastern Xinyi District
recently learned there's nothing new: arranger
enjoy the type of girls: personality is more important, she is right, wear natural, do not wipe concentrated loading Yan, sleek lovely cheerful
the most annoying type of girl: artificial not natural, makeup girl, cheating on girls, girls have body odor, cold-blooded is not filial piety, a bubble socks
most want the opportunity to try Occupation: news reporter, Professor
small to large music collection over things: stamps, sheet music, compare the Mainland. Movie tickets, jerseys, player posters, Bryant video
each race where his favorite: TV played
hate their eyes when the address: narcissism
's instruments: flute, piano, guitar
consolidation breakfast menu: bacon and toast
most like to have the talent are: more inspiration
make you the most memorable event: the heartbreak of first love and the film will find his girlfriend cheating how to dispose of: breaking up! Themselves hardship, because once without complications.
will feel lonely when: I do not know recruits diary episode. There is no love, friends and work time.
the most embarrassing thing: in the film > first love: the second year (about 14 years old, an emergency puppy love)
dream: the future will now go to reach my dream is
most fans want to say: thank people for my support, I Now performing on the road in the effort! To make their own growth, I will not get rid of, I hope you will dream of their own and do not easily give up
family members want to say: Each of you is very intimate and very cute with the fuel we have to go to college ... (not you) you must take good care of each body must be strong and healthy every day health!! really!! regardless of where the heart is tied with you
send things to where you want to send: a private matter , shall not disclose
the most moving thing: in the film program, the day my friends birthday, did not think we all remember, the recording finished, fans bought a lot of things in front of me, that moment really do not know find out what to say.
starring MV:
- Jade Liu
Drama -
2004 protagonist)
2007 )
2009 > 2010 Wu Zun Introduction

brokers: Wu Zun (Fulong brokerage) Arron Yan Jiro Wang Calvin Chen (days Xi Entertainment)
Fulong Broker: Bade Rd, Taipei 6F, No. 23 1
day Xi Xi address carefully the address, see the official website
days of record companies: Fahrenheit four-owned record company (China International Music)
China International Institute Address: 104 Jianguo North Road, Taipei 135, Sec 15 F Fahrenheit close
Broker: Yan-ling sister stylist: rattan Han Xing (exclusive)
Fahrenheit obtain awards
2006 年
due to word limit, not deleting the awards in 2006 , need to look at
2007 年
Hito2007 popular Music Awards: the annual Hito Male Group
TVB8 Golden list in the first quarter quarter choose the first 13 hits: Fahrenheit HIT song list> Mandarin classes [new combination]
country respected Hong Kong Metro Mandarin force ceremony

Fahrenheit

winners thermal explosion Metro Mandarin force K Song Award: Fahrenheit & Hebe : Fahrenheit Fahrenheit Fahrenheit
Hido TV Soundtrack Award: Fahrenheit + S, H.E + TANK : Leap Year Award
08SINAMusic opinion index ceremony music - my favorite combination of the country (although in 2008, but held in Hong Kong 0)
2008 No. 31 th Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Award Presentation Concert - top selling artists throughout the year award
2008 年 IFPI Hong Kong Top Ten album sales Awards 2007 Mandarin album sales: double-sided Fahrenheit
2008 年 IFPI Hong Kong's highest selling album sales Mandarin music awards 2007: double-sided Fahrenheit
2009 Annual Xuebi Bang Music Awards - Award
2009 Taiwan media recommend annual Xuebi Bang Music Awards - Asia Pacific the best combination of award
2009 annual Xuebi Bang Music Awards - National DJ vote Excellence Award
2009 annual Xuebi Bang emerged Music Awards - Hong Kong and Taiwan Golden Melody Awards Top - Hong Kong and Taiwan popular group on campus awards
2009 年 MusicRadio China TOP Top - Best Golden Melody Awards Super Festival 2009 - the most style groups in Taiwan combined the best combination of the Year Award
2009 Award
2010 年
2010 Xuebi Bang Music Awards (4):
2010 Xuebi Bang - Hong Kong and Taiwan Golden Melody [more love]
2010 Xuebi Bang - Media Recommended Award (Taiwan)
2010 Xuebi Bang - the best stage induction Award (Taiwan)
2010 Xuebi Bang - the most Excellent combination (Asia Pacific)
2010 年 TOP list MusicRadio China: Hong Kong and Taiwan the most popular combination
2010 年 annual China TOP MusicRadio Top: The Sound of Music on-demand titles - Hong Kong and Taiwan: Fahrenheit - more love The more love Fahrenheit
2010 年 China Mengniu Sour milk MusicRadio TOP Top Sound of Music on-demand titles - Hong Kong and Taiwan: Fahrenheit boiling point of the best Hong Kong and Taiwan combined Baidu Entertainment Awards
boiling point fourth Top Ten Hong Kong and Taiwan Golden Melody Awards - > 2011 Xuebi Bang ---- my favorite idol Award (Taiwan)
2011 Xuebi Bang ---- the best stage Presentation Award (Taiwan)
2011 Xuebi Bang ---- Hong Kong and Taiwan Golden Melody Award TANK love writing music kings fight dance (marine areas and Sport apprentice

Fahrenheit debut album

3 +2 sandwiched television advertising theme song)
2. TANK-hsiang good works and then a lyric (Taiwan heme-ManSimple Chinese men cherished items specified ad song)
3. Liye TalkToMe original song
6. Japanese style atmosphere NuMetal Music Man full force
11. > Album Description: album quickly hit song This song and compose a custom-made by the TANK to express emotions to deal with youth, we are full of young energy surplus, and the message safe. The Hip-Pop songs with dance, giving listeners the feeling of the air of tension and prance. There is a new song debut album, including: fresh pop ballad, Vampire Diaries in the second quarter compared to see. Album each song tells a story of youth, which can allow users to find their own resonance, and beautiful memories.
soundtrack [KO]
2005 年 12 月 27 日:
> > >
[Soundtrack] Charlie mit
> 1 new nest with MV2. there you have MV
3. superb with MV
4. does not love a MV
5.TiAmo (Aaron Jade Liu) are MV
7. There MV
8. There MV
9. There MV
11. There MV
12. a new nest (male dormitory version)
13. There MV
Album Description: For the And the first album the biggest difference compared to In addition to representatives of SHE joked that this song is really sweet of it! Winter sweet to even the ants are running out! Fahrenheit also joked that the name of the new album should be called Fahrenheit and asked how to get the consumer to use the volume?相关的主题文章:

《河图》和《洛书》一样

有些话不能听,有些人不能近

but I learned to achieve

BEIJING, July 29 – A Beijing bar is hosting a three-day blues festival starting on Friday, featuring a dozen bands and soloists from around the world.
Cafe CD Blues, on the Third Ring Road near the Agricultural Exhibition Center, and its previous location a few blocks further south, has been home to the city's alternative music scene since the 1980s.
It has been owned for nearly two years by veteran R&B singer and bass player "Big John" Zhang Ling.
Playing on Friday from 7 pm are Chinese band Little Inn, the US' Peter Muchinson Band, Bobo Stump from Japan, Matt Cooper (featuring Swiss Werner Fischer on guitar) and Defy, a Chinese rockabilly group. The night finishes at 1 am.
On Saturday, Joseph J. Johanna from New Zealand will perform folk blues from 3:30 pm, followed by Chinese band Out of Control, then Fernando Fidanza, the Peter Muchinson band again, Zhang Di and Lucy in an East meets West performance, and then the Big John Blues Band led by the bar's owner. The evening will finish with a blues jamming session from about 11:15 pm.
Fernando Fidanza will kick things off from 2:30 pm on Sunday with his Italian Blues. He'll be followed with a harp clinic and harmonica competition until 5 pm. Starting at 4:30 pm outside will be another set by Joseph J. Johanna, then Hong Kong's Chit Chat band, Hoochie Coochie Gentlemen, Bobo Stump and finally, The Chinese Hell Cats from 10:30 pm.
The cost of admission is 150 yuan ($23), including a free drink, for each day, or 400 yuan, including a free drink every day, for all three days.
"Beijing will have seen nothing like it," says one of the event's promoters, Beijing-based US businessman Craig Quick.
"This is a brilliant line-up of extremely talented musicians who know and love the blues inside out. It's going to be a tremendous occasion."
In the early 1980s, as bassist for Chinese rock legend Cui Jian, Zhang Lin developed a deep understanding of the development of modern music in China when Western music was considered "capitalist". He used to listen to The Beatles tracks smuggled in from the US.
Zhang studied bass in Australia and returned to China to collaborate with some of the top blues and jazz artists in the country, creating in 1995 China's first jazz fusion band, Tien Square. In 1996, he joined his old band mate, Cui, and International Monetary Fund vice-president John Anderson to form the first blues band in China, The Rhythm Dogs. He released his first solo album, Nu Ren De Ge (A Woman's Song), in 2008, and also runs a musician booking agency.
Many of the world's jazz greats have visited or performed at the CD Blues Cafe and Bar, including Wynton Marsalis, Kenny Garrett and Herbie Hancock's band.
Blues evolved from the unaccompanied vocal music and oral traditions imported from West Africa and rural tunes into a wide variety of styles and subgenres, with regional variations across the US.
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links