Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
carol025

Default 12 6 Hendry & Lou focused on 2010

Piniella,San Francisco Giants Hats, who led the Reds to the World Series in 1990,cheap Brand Hats, has said the Cubs will be his last managing job. Hendry and Piniella were part of a large Cubs contingent that attended the Indianapolis Colts’ NFL game Sunday.
“I’m not worried about it at all,Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Hats,Extra Innings Could Cost Reds,” said Hendry,Wholesale San Francisco Giants Hats, who was in Indianapolis to attend the Winter Meetings. “Lou and I have been good together and we never talked about him either retiring or continuing ever. It’s not an issue for me. We’ll go out and play in 2010 and worry about it after that.”
Whether Lou Piniella wants to come back beyond the 2010 season has not been discussed and is not the team’s focus right now,Rockstar Energy hats sale, GM Jim Hendry said Sunday.
Would Hendry like to have Piniella return in 2011?
Piniella was in Cincinnati to attend the Reds’ fan fest this weekend,Wholesale St. Louis Cardinals Hats, and was quoted in the Chicago Sun-Times as saying he wanted to “wait and see” as to whether he’ll manage beyond 2010,Cheap Atlanta Braves Hats, which is the last year of his contract.
“Yes,Cheap Florida Marlins Hats,” Hendry said. “He’s got a good enough relationship with me that [we can talk about] whatever feelings he wants to talk about. I think we’re both focused on just trying to get back on track and be a contender again. I’m not worried about [his contract status] and he’s not worried about it.”
Piniella,The Hundreds Hats, 66,Monster Energy Hats sale, has led the Cubs to winning records in each of his three seasons in Chicago,Wholesale Houston Astros Hats, winning the National League Central in the first two years. He is the first Cubs manager to guide the team to a winning record three straight years since Leo Durocher did so five consecutive seasons,Light hats, 1967-71.
– Carrie Muskat

Sponsored Links