Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
Q5i1o3l9c

Default 7 days Fun in Asia 's maximum smart 5 cities (

-2009 October 3, clear in the Mid-Autumn

10 月 3 is a very special day.
Today is National Day holiday
the 1st Mid-Autumn Festival.
Today is my wife and I
nine dating anniversary.
held in Chengdu today is my third anniversary of the marriage.
Today we travel from Shanghai to Suzhou. Suzhou, a paradise on globe. We will linger for 4 days in Suzhou, traveled the garden scenery.

Rishangsangan, we package up, command farewell to Shanghai and went to the exercise station.
thank my classmate Jun madam, bought a train ticket in advance to assist us, the maximum fussy is not the money I received. Let us clear the afflict in Shanghai rush tickets.
Goodbye, Shanghai.

reiterate of the past three days journey in Shanghai. My impression of Shanghai is: great potential, the opportunity to become the world's most essential cities. However, extensive urban treatment think it is still easy, the police will slay a lot of Patrick circumstance, the creating collapse case. A lofty degree of internationalization, the service level needs to be amended.

-
- EMU Compared to 2004, when I have more than twice as quickly. Blink of an eye to the Suzhou railway station.
-
- originally thought early a.m. departure to Kunshan short stay, enjoy tasting

approximate the train station are also roads, bustling scene. Is Mid-Autumn Festival, the shining of the sun shone, there is no feeling of Intrigue. We are from the northwardly, into the very center of the metropolis, and then to the hotel.
seen by the course, and other small cities in the country not many different. Vehicles cut in very manifest, like crabs generally refused to give.

Garden Hotel & Villas & Lin, agent administrator of Chiang
from Suzhou train station, we are the way ahead. Came to the famous Since virtually a month in advance reservations, so the cost is rational.
motel a great reputation. From their point of view the introduction of modern systems of South Park Hotel Villa Chiang Kai-shek in the Soviet Union, Madame Chiang Kai-shek Miss Yao Yecheng second and youngest son Chiang Wei was resident here.

allegedly received the foreign guests are: Carter, Henry Kissinger, Margaret Thatcher,GHD NZ, cheb Toshiki, Lee Kuan Yew ... ...
testified, Lin Xing off the leaders are: Jiang Zemin, Li Peng,GHD Red Styler Straighteners, Zhu Rongji, Li, Li, Hu, Zhu De, Liu Shaoqi, Zhou Enlai, Chen Yun, Chen Yi, Deng Xiaoping, Ye Jianying, Hu Yaobang, Wan Li, Yang Shangkun, Joe Shi, Yao Yilin, Song Ping, Zhao, Hua Guofeng and so on.
VIP reception today: mouse small meow and his wife and his family line.

Not only that, it is said

-
- This is a big red flag once used Lin car.

Surging Wave Pavilion
Garden Hotel near the four major gardens in Suzhou, Surging Wave Pavilion, from Built in Northern Song Dynasty, the literati Su Shunqin private garden This is the oldest garden in Suzhou. Later, after many years of vicissitudes alterations, Rise and Fall rebuilt, rebuilt in the Ming and Qing times, quietly in the water side.

pond of clear water approximately the garden and over.

Pavilion of the original in the water, after the Qing Dynasty moved to a small mountain, plaques from the Zhengming handwritten.

Surging Wave Pavilion in front of the couplet is very interesting. The Union elected from Ouyang Xiu's Mountain all feeling Remote position when the Song shows here, no one know the advantages of geographical location circled by water. I harbored pilgrimage spiritual insights, experience, Mr. Ouyang Xiu, It seems the Soviet Union should do the main developer of enclosure, Ouyang master agent should do.

best peregrination award should be in this Kuanpao huge sleeves, or a chessboard or genre, gigantic Gong drink, no customs service, experience breeze moon, Yuanshanjinshui. The poetic, disburse friends friends.
but we can only in some YY, where in such a world cultural heritage, can not be rolled out plastic sheeting, beer, cola Shuijingfang out, put the beef maintained fruit platter four four units, set up the BBQ, Yaowuheliu ... It is the Suburban Savage's music, non-connoisseur of music also.
-

where furniture,GHD, ancient Emotion, won the shamisen.
-
-
-
-
Surging Wave Pavilion increase to the small in the big garden, landscape shine, rivers and lakes outside the exchange, the biggest function is its
garden grilles 108 another fashions, is naturally a prototype for the Chinese garden. Today, various types of Chinese-style villa inside the skylight bars, can be found in this prototype.
-
- China Vanke's new logo, faint with the intention.

Vanke's new logo.

But some people say, in fact, this flag is the source of this cultural legacy:

lesson there are other spoof.

where the grilles are numerous, when the chilly weather, the windows of multi-purpose Chinese bamboo, lumber or simply to mow off the outside globe. North window grilles with tissue paper, merely paper is no the window grilles in Suzhou, I do no know.
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
- floors, a small brick mystery legislation to assist good drainage, but also non-slip efficacy.
-
-
- go see the Royal Beiting. Emperor Kangxi of the word than my words, pretty much, shame disgrace.

-
- look at a Surging Wave Pavilion.

the Surging Wave Pavilion and Yueyang Tower was saying, for there is a large author whom for Fu. This is an amusing phenomenon -
both from an environmental point of view so different. Yueyang boarding, infinite pole, Sumikawa Tsui dry, light and shadow between the families connected in the House, particularly with the love affair is affordable. play either from the point of view
big distinction. In the Yueyang Tower, feel the , Fishermen each question, how great this music! of music. A military
old Fan Yan'an in Shaanxi, Mangpao jade guarding side, the portly Tang hero; Xiaosu Northern Song literati, Pathetic Shamao, is thin Song Seung crime, the two are so different, why contrast?
I think this is because of China's Deng Yue Yang House, forgotten country. The Surging Wave Pavilion River,
Tang is like the majority of Yueyang
heroic, beauteous for Song Canglang graceful; Yueyang outside the King and Canglang angel; Yueyang likewise anxiety approximately behind into the mind too anxiety about concern for the destiny of home and nation, also pleased to clear turbid Canglang also glad to internal peace but in reality the waves crest. Canglang elbow to elbow with the Yueyang, is bad.

the Surging Wave Pavilion is the second period I traveled. I have to carry on. -
-
- Mid-Autumn Festival Dinner
all the way back from the Surging Wave Pavilion Hotel, a roadside So here eating a meal of genuine Suzhou cuisine.
here, feel better service, but ... there are still many districts for correction.
-
Suzhou People's life is snug. According to the canteen employer say, their restaurants are generally open not extra than 8 points. I say we corner there is the station at 8:30 to do the second circular, she said: it was a night-time snack, right? I replied: Supper is generally 22:00 到凌晨两点 ... ... foreman marvel.
I do not know when one day, Suzhou, will also become a non-night city. Residents will not mallet to their way of life? External shocks, this ancient and new cities will send anybody change?
that time, the boss would like to begin at 5:30 -7 points first, 7:00 to 8:30 second, 8:30 to 10:00 third. Pours, to please a few more workers, plus a few cooks, should the expansion of a country villa ... ...
-
- fewer than 8 points, Suzhou street already interpersonal scanty. A bright moon hanging, this is our Mid-Autumn Festival.

-
- the crop moon, hanging sky.
wine ask blue sky there on
Li Bai
months when? I have a question of this Tingbei.
folk climb the moon can not get, but with people on the line hand in hand.
Jiao Dan Que Pro flying mirror. Green cigarette nirodha Seiki hair.
night from the sea to penetrate, although, among Xiaoxiang Yun Ning did not know?
rabbits pound medication autumn Fu-chun, Chang-e insulated habitat neighbor with whom?
ancient modern people but not March, according to the ancients once this month.
ancient modern people like flowing water, are so mutual to see the moon.
only hope that when the melody of wine, long term attention Jinzun in the moonlight.

Here, in the ancient Wu Zhongsheng territory, can not help people get meditate retro emotion. Acid on the one object in Suzhou is so naturally occur.

Valentine blame away from the night, really since the morn of Acacia.
off bougie light full of compassion, clothed and feel exposed AIDS.
bear additional hand awards, but also nap imagine wedding day.

this Yeliangrushui moonlight, my wife and I go the streets in Suzhou.
blame the ancients months away, and I was able to have the United States accompanied at the bright disk of jade, spent the afterward month ahead,GHD New Wave Limited Edition, and his wife spent our third marrying annual. Nice.

-
- my parents because of health reasons, this did not travel with us. Meeting in a changed time. Mom and Dad and brother also wish the whole family happy Mid-Autumn Festival.
-
- Moonlight Mid-Nets Garden

Nets Garden is a typical Qing Dynasty garden, a small known, the Precisely in contrast with the simplicity of the Surging Wave Pavilion.
Song Qing Guanglu Temple Shaoqing
were Yuan Song The contiguous Nets who is also speaking web master, Fisherman is Christ.
lend a day photo.
said Ma in Hangzhou and other staged a South Council. I surprise if he and Ding, Zhang, Jun Tang, who is also a re-repair yard, it can be called the

-
floor with tiles, insert a Entirely by hand, than it is now pretended stone mosaic and parquet himself or herself more to go.
-
-
- There is also a church rolls.
Jinsong
hall hung a chart couplet is

play the Nets Garden is the best time at night. Tickets during the day at all times 30 per night to $ 80. Here are some opener is performance.

ah, a show garden, the garden is the reproduction of some fun to different kingdom.
-
- Here we enjoyed a Wealth to us in the hands of the ingot.

-
-
-
- such as worldwide fashionable, our Treasurer, also has bilingual level.

second performance is the Soviet Union activity performances.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Su drama performances
place captures show floor. It is said that the women of their sometime activities within the hall.

non-stop, we emulated the guide's pace, came to the set of virtual fasting, enjoy the Suzhou Pingtan.
-
- Wu-ning soft language, singing Knowing the verse, so hear to special sounds good.
a cluster of foreigners, this can only feel speak the same language of the ... ...
Lent is a set of virtual
gardener's learn. Justice because the Chuang-tzu said,

going around in surrounds, came to see the lax paint Xuan read. Here is one of the study.

said the sites should be winter, see the sleet spattered above the pines, the more Emotion. Song is favor perusing to see paintings, pine trees, can be considered the psyche of 1 of the Nets Garden.
-
- Here's a mm, took the goose plumage flare, danced the
-
- trample after the couplet is
I calculate her dance is really not very good. Holding two feathers wanted to be a swallow, and gestures were not Moonlit Night sensibility. ... ...

look painted pine read Xuan prop columns have a very interesting couplet: warm cold winter storms questing everywhere; Yingyingyanyan flower leaf Grief evening twilight Zhao Zhao. The paperback is way up. See this, I think of the great genius of Suzhou, Tang Yin Flirting ... ...

way to Flirting Scholar Stephen inside the couple on here a week Music:
a village two years a aggregate of 3 Master does not know the averaging of the classics 6 babies challenge to instruct 7 hundred eighty-nine very bold
10 rooms nine lean only scrape attach money to get 8 hundred twenty-seven four per penny in six 50-cent first-class half-hearted filthy Shangqie
picture, the dragon does not Tiger Yin Xiao, a small nunnery funny funny
chessboard, the conveyances without wheel nag without reins, calls Tracy General beware beware
Yingyingyanyan red adjoin the fiscal harmony everywhere
Yuyu atmosphere damper evening twilight by mid-flower leaf Zhao Zhao
ten thoughts, cerebral the country thought the canoe Sijun
eight eye Dramas, flowers, full moon tours Scholar
... I suggest this smudge should be acted after the The Screenshots show floor to a Down on drums. ... ... Designed to fool foreigners, by the way fans an channel to the star stage.

we came apt the noted Hut phoned the pavilion side of the age courtyard for the den, the Court of planted peony, hence the appoint.
-
-1981, is situated in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art,
-
- here, we enjoy the opera It is spring, Du and maidservants to garden in the spring happily enjoy the scenery.
-
- saying why the Suzhou Kun Opera and other popular pingtan? Should or because there is paradise on earth since ancient times,GHD Glamour Limited Edition, many dignitaries best choice after retirement. Especially the Ming and Qing, Zhi Shi later became wealthy Weng, crime was demoted because of the many people at home listening on the fashionable mini song about her. The more obsessed with listening to songs, the more there is no revolt of the heart, to monitor the inspector King naturally I will not participate in play.

opera, Hui Opera, Peking Opera. Why opera renowned? Banners are not allowed because of the kid is said to be his own commerce and only reserve the gas moving home moving body, so listen to opera Liuniao comic cricket has convert modish. Those who recommend a good, BOSS emperor that was like, that Lafayette was elated. If each daytime to talk about how to beat Wonu, how to recovery of rills and mountains, good governance, the dictator would have anxious you do not want to rule as emperor of.

Therefore, the circulation of poetry and painting, Suzhou, has its historical causes.
-
-
-
-
-
-
we came to the waterside pavilion on the air. Take a poem Shao Yong Song Equipped with Tour guide said if we come back half an hour, four will be here to see the moon. One in paradise and in the water, a mirror, the one in your heart.

booth in the month to the wind, see the inverse, Living in Suzhou, are the cardinal neat hat cloud feet. Purple is not a vice-ministerial gopher minister Jin Guanglu physician whitebait bags, Lung To Court walk on alternate manipulation study, you really can not fair clean in Suzhou hat feet.

-
- to borrow a daytime photo:

Zhuo Ying pavilion couplet three:
first one is charted for Gardens of Banqiao wrote:
He said: had three.

He said,
truly brief, appreciate admire

second one is the younger brother Su Zhe Su's expression In fact, look everywhere are learning, Red Journey is also serviceable ah

third piece couplet I am really worried about being Elvis Tsui played three films take the time Shunzui say wrong. Hong Kong people are very like spoof, I remember a movie, saying that so people buy split pair of mandarin ducks, really sin a sin.

-
- here to enjoy the alone and flute solo with flute. What song forgotten. Anyway, that is solo.
-

looking at water's corner or get
flute band music flute master, dressed in Rushan,GHD Hair Straighteners NZ, the wind blows. Imagine space-time transition, the aspiring gardener, old people, Hermitage Nanshan. Cavalry ice away, rivers and mountains are mingled occupied. Although Hanyinongsun of music, but no conquest of the country's labor, in the end is happy or not happy? -
alas! Micro he died, and who I go!

temple we have seen sights of spring spring, summer attractions Zhuo Ying pavilion, came a time when the autumn of today should appreciative the - hill-Kwei Hin.
here to take the Villa South of Taihu Garden Hill, Xuan Huang Shi Zhufeng Yungang north, a purified, a marshy menial, potential into the valleys, turn variety of sweet-scented osmanthus, autumn competition put, aroma Yun Yu valleys, long poly-dispersed, Kwei is to keep people This mound, that non-married Japanese Zhili mound.
-
- Osmanthus fragrance floated, Zheng sounded better and better.

We also bring an end to ... a House of bamboo outside, take Song Su Chang said his brother had been resident here before the war, and had a raise cubs. Mr. Chang's Tiger Huade Hao, from here.

Finally, we came to the park employer a place to eat (immediately sold out into painting), the smoke grotto. But I retard the file, in truth, guides in the flicker. Imagine each apartment are so small, how could the largest chamber is used to eat? They might be the Juyiting 108 only so big. Then come back for a retard, it really is the new liberation, the Church and next gate to the courtyard milk Yuantong Act made expansion.

beyond investigated, the original garrison was here in 1957, pushed in 1958. Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou Medical College Park to destroy factories, the same year by the National Heritage Board, Tongji University, salvage conservation. Only today we can see the Nets Garden.
good warranty material, sub-gang of people ... ... The Cubs do not sell heartache Oh Lord fields.
-
-
-
- song There are people music ensemble.
singing sister's hair is also modern, and the sister first, it is out of date.
-
-
folk song performances to enjoy complete, we are back to front, enjoy a bit thin.
-
- depend on my body, dress a uniform than that Mao Xinyu be right. My words better than he wrote on it a morsel.

-
-
the Nets Garden covers an area of ​​8 acres, small and exquisite. I also studied a lot of ancient building terminology. When it seems better than studious school lobby pavilion pavilion Taixie Xuan difference.

-
- we have a good look here, or go to New York to visit someday, something inquired Mingxuan the incipient - the house is the spring's Sha Yangzi, we still remember it.
-

Park to get out, is still a full moon, our Moon, our anniversary. Our Suzhou, the first good night.
thank you finish reading this article, with the owner happiness.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

give you a story, I hope you like this story and hope it will bring you good luck.
day, a blind man with his guide dog across the street when a truck lost control, ran headlong, blind people were killed on the spot, and his guide dog to guard the owner,mbt shoes sale, but also with the tragic death under the wheels.
owner and the dog went to heaven door.
They stopped by an angel, difficult to say: do not know what is heaven, what the hell can I do to decide who goes to heaven? Sir, every soul is equal, you race to decide who to pass to heaven. race, and from here went to the door of heaven, who should reach the destination, and anyone can go to heaven. However,mbt shoes, you do not worry, because you are dead, so is no longer blind, and the speed of the soul has nothing to do with the body, the more good people simply faster. Angels to owners and dogs
ready to announce running start. She fully expected the owner to go to heaven, will do everything forward Ben, who knows the owner is not busy, walked slowly. Angel even more surprising is that no piece of guide dogs run it with the owner of the pace slowly along in the next step are the owner refused to leave. Angel suddenly realized: the original, this guide dogs over the years has developed a habit,mbt lami, always follow the master action in the owner's front guard him. Damn the masters, took advantage of this, only with confidence, certain to win, as long as the gates of heaven, he called his dog to stop it.
Angel looked at the loyalty of the dog, felt very sad, she cried to the dog, said: ,mbt shoes uk, you sprint into the paradise it! .
Sure enough, there are a few steps away from the end of the time, the master uttered a password, obedient dog sat down, the day looked at the use of contempt masters.
this time, the host laughed, he turned round to the angel said: just want to help it decide, please take care of it.
owner nostalgia of watching their dogs, said: so many years, this is the first time I can watch it with their own eyes, so I can not help but want to slowly walk to look at it for a while. If I may, I wish I never watched it go. But paradise to, that is what it is the place to go, please take care of it. to the direction of hell. Met with his dog, quickly turned around, chasing the owner bolted. Angel wings, full of remorse to recover the past, want to seize the guide dog, but that is the world's most pure and good soul, speed, faster than all the angels heaven. Therefore, any connection
guide dog owners together, even in hell, guide dogs are also always be there for its owner.
angel standing there a long time, murmured: , the truth is only one,mbt shoes clearance, but in the eyes of different people, but will see different merits. Why is this? In fact, the reason is very simple, because each person looking at things, they can not stand absolutely objective and fair position, but more or less tinted glasses, with their own experiences, likes and dislikes and moral standards to judge the results is - we see the illusion.

If you always say too busy to forward this letter to go out, always said: So, do not look for excuses, look at this ancient Indian meditation to the story, then decide for your friends to do something,mbt chapa, send this letter from the mass start. When you say: When you apologize when you look at each other's eyes.

Never laugh at anyone's dreams. Do not give a person characterization. Spoke slowly, thinking of faster.
call when you smile, the other side must feel to get.
a friend forwarded this letter to me. I often receive similar messages to forward, if called to do so would make a fortune and the like, usually I'd put myself as an endpoint, but the letter moved me because it said: , because it was in the silent blessing you because you love around you some of the people. With love, everything will be fulfilled.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote