Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
haxhklm6k8
Lieutenant General

haxhklm6k8 is on a distinguished road
Default 暴雨冲垮施工中地基 1名工人险被活埋 13681713577

据了解,被困男子是工地的土方工人。事发时,天突降大雨,而他正在施工,地基边上的泥土和石头突然塌了 下来。男子猝不及防,便被大石块压在了里面,手机窃听卡是真是假。男子工友推测,主要是暴雨下得太急,泥土被冲软,就塌了。
  当时地基已经下陷一米多深。消防人员迅速锁定被困工人的位置,挖出上半身后确定是一名30岁左右的男子 ,身体被一块较大的岩石压住动弹不得。虽然埋在泥里长时间缺氧,但幸运的是没有受伤,手机监听器价格

本报讯 昨晚7点20分左右,一阵暴雨冲垮了正在施工中的地基,一名施工男子差点被活埋。事发地点为杭州康桥路康兴 路口一个工地,接到报警后,消防第一时间赶到现场。
  消防队员立刻分为两组,一组协助工地工人用绳子把石头绑住,手机监听器货到付款,准备利用吊车把石头吊起来;另一组负责做好现场警戒,防止意外事故发生。为了不让被困男子受到二次伤害, 消防队员把衣服盖在被困男子身上,保护他不被擦伤。随着吊车的上升,石头被慢慢拉起,经过10多分钟的紧急 救援,被困男子被救了出来。

相关的主题文章:

病儿父亲为申请救济劫人质续 50余人愿捐血小板

少年痴迷网络实施盗窃被判缓刑并禁入网吧

市民花230元吃饭发票刮出5万元大奖(图)

抑郁男子怀揣妻女照片顽强生存25天

女童被拐后流落街头 民警比对血样帮其找到亲人
haxhklm6k8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
gy1dgf1og

Life is a process for thinking of precipitation; is a feeling of joy and sorrow in the process of birth and death; is so heart felt cold,la gears sneakers, calm look at the process of growing up! Life, moving everywhere. Genuine heartfelt words,la gear womens shoes, enough to move rest of my life!
life itself is very realistic. Unsatisfactory local inevitable. When the intensification of conflicts, choose silence, will be calm. But my heart still has the wind at the scene. In this particular environment, even if you are good words, in the home is also a fair hearing population. Home is not unreasonable because the place! So relieved invisible can not find a way to melancholy. Like a sunset, the dusk to the vast land of the yellow coated with a layer of melancholy, full of desolation! Complaint with the nearest person afflicted, and worried that they will be worth worrying about; and innocuous helpless humanity,la gear walking shoes, and its meaning lie? Sadly only with composure, trouble, and feel the knot in frustration,la gear police!
a neighbor, ordinary day care to care of mother love me. How in the wind from the night, brought a bowl of seaweed just ribs soup pan, and its warmth just right! Aunt to a woman's sensitive, aware I could not conceal his melancholy. Earnestly took my hand and said: 'Mexican children,la gear, your mother stay further apart, since you put me as a mother, what do you speak out,la gear light, I will see you as have been out! 'My eyes, and instantly flooded with tears; originally formed because of inconstancy of human ice, the same as the illegal construction, and instantly collapsed. In love before, how shallow they are!
chill of early spring, dig pit of the stomach sub-phrase and it made me feel very warm and comforting; shallow, phrase free of dust and sincere words, enough to make me move rest of my life!