Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
stone033

Default hopefully

The Daily Love Tiffany Jewelry Sale
Go Forward, Forgive By yourself!
by Alexis Wolfer on July 2, 2011
Email This Post
Loving our bodies and treating them with respect is about more than just listening to our inner needs, eating well Sterling Silver Tiffany Necklace, being active, doing what we love and honoring what makes us beautiful and healthy inside and out. Rather, it’s also about forgiveness.
I write this today because it’s a lesson I need to remind myself.
Just last night, I found myself lying in bed berating myself for not making it to the gym Tiffany Online, criticizing myself for not eating as healthfully as I would have liked. I recounted over and over in my head what I had eaten. I tried obsessively to rationalize not going to the gym with promises of harder workouts tomorrow.
And then I stopped myself. I knew this behavior. I recognized it. It was not an unknown enemy. I knew this demon. We’ve fought before. I have won. I knew how to fight. It was a lack of self-love (self-hatred, if you will) and I knew how to stop it: with forgiveness.
As much as we all try to treat our bodies and our selves with enjoy and support and respect – we try to eat healthfully, to exercises everyday, to honor our mental wellness Tiffany Nyc, do what makes us happy and more – sometimes we slip up. And it’s not always a bad thing and it’s certainly neither worthwhile nor healthy to harp on the letdowns. We need to forgive ourselves. We are worthy of forgiveness. And here’s why…
First, there is nothing we can do about the past. I can’t travel back in time and squeeze in a workout. I can’t rewind yesterday and undo my persistent snacking. Being angry with myself does nothing but keep me awake at night.
Second, when we focus on our failures instead of celebrating our accomplishments, we breed the former. Like breeds like. Obsess over those cookies you ate and you’ll likely find yourself on a downward spiral (usually in the freezer). Focus on the workout you missed and that 1 missed sweat session will breed another, and another… Instead Tiffany Earring, focus on what you did right. Remind by yourself of something you accomplished, of something you’re proud of.
Third, and this here is the most important lesson, it’s all a part of the beauty of life. All too often, when we make plans and don’t conquer them, we consider it a failure. But who wants to live a life full of conquests – a war torn life with battles being fought within? Not me! Bumps on the road (especially bumps of Rocky Road ice cream or lazy days spent in bed) are what make the ride fun. Slip-ups are a given. They’re an inevitability. The beauty of human development and the nature of life is that they’re processes. They’re never destinations.
Sometimes I get too wrapped up in trying to treat myself “perfectly” and forget that there is no such thing. I forget that I don’t want to be “perfect.” I forget that “perfect” is boring. Yesterday, I forgot that a day spent preparing for a trip to visit my family is worth much more than a great workout or a healthy meal can ever be. I forgot that forgiving myself is as important as treating myself with love and respect. So, I remind myself now. And, hopefully, I remind you too.
# # #
Alexis Wolfer is Editor-in-Chief of TheBeautyBean.com and a Real Beauty activist. Follow her on Twitter here.
Email This Post

Sponsored Links