Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
aufgebens1c6

Default The Details of Becoming a Lia Sophia Jewelry Advi

Catalogs are normally $6.50 for a package of ten. During the two months prior to the new catalogs coming out, lia Sophia typically attempts a buy one package, get one package free special. (There are two catalogs per year, one every six months; 30% of jewelry is taken out and 30% new jewelry is added.)
How much are supplies through Lia Sophia?
Invitations are $4.00 for a package of 100. You tin get them half off maximum of the period, although. A stock account is merely 25 pence. Drawing slide pads for art shows and fairs, etc are $3.00 for 500 slips. Hostess and customer wish lists are $2.00 for a pad of 50. Guest lists are $3.75 for a pack of 12 (I make my own). Customer selection tickets are $2.75 for a set of 50.

And 1 of the BEST portions is, you obtain the accident apt earn a FREE holiday every annual!!! This annual its a Caribbean journey!!! Next year its Cancun!!! And it isnt namely hard to acquire! To earn a voyage because one, you have to sell $25,000 in jewelry and have $25,000 in new advisor sales. To earn a trip for 2, you have to sell $45,000 in jewelry and have $45,000 in fashionable advisor sales. And by free, I mean FREE. They pay for airfare, apartment and board, apartment service 24/7… its awesome! And the rooms in Cancun have a Jacuzzi and are ocean-front!

What’s In the Starter Kit?

Conference is a magnificent direction to connect and learn, as well. Conducted once a year in June,steve exasperate girls You Should Try the Steve Madden Girl Boots because Girls, meeting typically takes area in Milwaukee.
Lia Sophia jewelry is maybe the greatest professional decision Ive ever made. But ahead jumping into straight sales jewelry as a personal jewelry consultant, you need to know the details almost getting started in Lia Sophia.
Supplies are quite affordable through Lia Sophia. As with any affair, its important to reserve your supplies spend low, so you take family more profit!

I suggest and Lia Sophia recommends doing their Excellent Beginnings. This is a 15 week duration starting from the daytime you sign up as an advisor. I did this and earned $600 in free jewelry, plus got a GREAT start.

Oh, and if youre wondering, What can I write off my taxes for my lia Sophia direct sales business, the answer is A LOT! Its important to be legitimate, yet by escaping a business out of your home, numerous tax conveniences exist. Im incited to see what our repay will be this year!
The contents of the starter outfit include: jewelry outfit bag, two jewelry exhibit trays (one inch), 20 current catalogs, 200 invitations, a rapid begin lead, a ring sizer, 6 hostess envelopes, a display fabric, 50 hope lists, 12 hostess selection and mandate summary sheets, 12 visitor lists,Toe Pumps Shoes Black Christian LouboutinDiscover, and 50 client selection tickets. And, 24 pieces of jewelry merited at over $1000. The supplies are enough to final you three to 6 shows. The jewelry you get in the outfit is more than value the $149 cost of the kit.
In your first five weeks of Excellent Beginnings, if you do $1500 in sales and three shows aggregate, you get a $200 jewelry premium. Same for the second five weeks and the third five weeks. When you recruit someone who is qualified (does $1500 or more in their first five weeks, with three shows),inexpensive christian louboutin shoes Police Louboutin shoes - Don An Appeal Tha, you also get an increased $300 jewelry premium!) This applies for your whole fifteen weeks and there is no limit when it comes to recruiting! So go for it!

How Do I Sign Up?

Is there Training Available?
As one advisor, you get 30% of your sales in profit. For example, if you sell $1000 of jewelry in one month, you will make $300 in profit. As a director, you get 40% of your sales in profit. So, if you sell $1000 of jewelry in one month, you will make $400 in profit. Also as a manager, you get 10% of what your down-line sells! Cha Ching!
How Do I Get Started So That I’m Successful?

I cannot over-emphasize the magnitude of getting a nice start. By getting a nice start, you are ensuring your business lasts. Youre giving it a many greater chance of success.
You also get every month specials for act well in sales. I have gotten every one of these specials since Ive been a part of lia Sophia. They are no very hard to achieve. Ive gotten free jewelry premiums (up to $100, periodically more), almost 80% off the jewelry, a leather mirror to use at my shows, FREE jewelry, and more.

To sign up as an advisor, you simply go to your advisors personal website (example: and click on the Join Us link. When you come to the advisor agreement, it will ask you for a password. The password is something you must win from your advisor, as she has set it. Typically, it is the first five letters of her first label, in always caps. (example: mine is HALEY).

You simply ask 6 differ human to host a show for you to get your business started. Get them from different areas of your life: friend, household, church, go, acquaintance, adjoin, etc. This gets you into 6 different webbing circlesVERY important to your success. And dont be afraid to ask! If they dont absence to, theyll mention not! No big handle!
You get 70% off the jewelry any timea big deduct! Also, you may order up to two hostess perquisite items at any time. These are extraordinary deals. You can get any item out of the catalog, $100 or less, for only $15.

To do this, I encourage you to schedule 6 shows among your 1st five weeks.
The starter kit is $149 and tariff and shipping. However, while you sign up in January, you will typically get $25 off your starter kit. (January is a slow month for direct sales.) You will pay for your starter kit online when you submit your advisor agreement. You must pay with a honor alternatively debit card at the time of signing up. The kit takes about 10 days or less to ship to you. Mine arrived in fewer than one week.
Lia Sophia is awesome about providing training online. Ongoing FREE network classes focus on hostess coaching, recruiting, selling, display techniques, the FREE vacation, and more. In addition, you have the advocate of your up-line. Never forget this support. Your manager has been there and done that… talk to her for advice. It is invaluable.
In adding, groups behave quarterly rallies to assist advisors learn even more.
What are the PERKS of being an Advisor?

Sponsored Links