Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:02 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Cheap Christian Louboutin With Top Quality

Cheap Christian Louboutin With Top Quality ,blue topaz earrings
Different people have different taste,Chanel gold pearls flowers Bracelet, if you spend some time in browsing our website,chanel bags uk online, I am sure you will find the one that is most suitable for you. You will be the princess tonight. What's more,Chanel purple gold cc frame dark blue lens sunglasses, we have prepared Herve Leger Dress for you,chanel original handbags, it pairs up with christian louboutin shoes. The combination is perfect. Come on,chanel bags online shop, we are waiting for your coming.
Each pair of these amazing shoes is a true a thing of beauty,who sells chanel handbags, a unique fashion work of art,buy chanel prescription sunglasses online, and they are produced only in limited collection. That is why its price is sky high and many people simply cannot afford these folks. If you want to buy these shoes,Chanel 2.55 black long chain leather handbags, even though they are from your price range ¨C usually do not be sad.
Excellent top quality replicas can be found and purchased online,chanel boots replica, and they are so carefully crafted you happen to be completely satisfied; they are just like the original ones : just few times inexpensive. Our website offers you the modern range in Christian Louboutin replicas : excellent design,chanel sunglasses 2010 price, top quality plus much more than reasonable prices.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #2
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

我问佛:为何不给所有女子羞花闭月容颜?
佛曰:那只是昙花一现,用来蒙蔽世俗的眼,没有什麽美可以抵过一颗纯净仁爱的心,我把它赐给每一个女子,可 有人让她蒙上了灰。
我问佛:世间为何有那麽多遗憾?
佛曰:这是一个婆娑世界,婆娑既遗憾,没有遗憾,给你再多幸福也不会体会快乐。
我问佛:如何让人们的心不再感到孤单?
佛曰:每一颗心生来就是孤单而残缺的,skechers shape up shoes,多数带著这种残缺度过一生,只因与能使它圆满的另一半相遇时,不是疏忽错过就是已失去拥有它 的资格。
我问佛:如果遇到了可以爱的人,却又怕不能把握怎麽办?
佛曰:留人间多少爱,迎浮世千重变;和有情人,做快乐事,别问是劫是缘
我问佛:如何才能如你般睿智
佛曰:佛是过来人,人是未来佛,我也曾如你般天真
我问佛:为什么总是在我悲伤的时候下雪
佛曰:冬天就要过去,留点记忆
我问佛:为什么每次下雪都是我不在意的夜晚
佛曰:不经意的时候人们总会错过很多真正的美丽
我问佛:那过几天还下不下雪
佛曰:不要只盯着这个季节,错过了今冬,明年才懂得珍惜
我问佛:为何人有善恶之分?
佛曰:人无善恶,善恶存乎尔心,shape up shoes
我问佛:如何能静?如何能常?
佛曰:寻找自我。
我问佛:世间为何多苦恼?
佛曰:只因不识自我。
我问佛:人为何而活?
佛曰:寻根。
我问佛:何谓之根?
佛曰:不可说。
我问佛:你多大
佛曰:我就算一岁,我也是佛,你就算100岁如果固守自己的心灵那也是人
我问佛:世事本无常是什么意思?
佛曰:无常便是有常,无知所以无畏
我问佛:我的感情总是起起落落
佛曰:一切自知,一切心知,月有盈缺,潮有涨落浮浮沉沉方为太平
佛曰:执著如渊,是渐入死亡的沿线
佛曰:执著如尘,是徒劳的无功而返
佛曰:执著如泪,是滴入心中的破碎,破碎而飞散
佛曰:不要再求五百年,入我空门,早已超脱涅(磐)
我再拜无言,飘落,坠入地狱无间
佛曰:缘为冰。
我将冰拥在怀中,冰化了,我才发现缘没了
佛曰: 一切皆为虚幻
我信缘,不信佛道
缘信佛,不信我
佛曰:缘来天注定,缘去人自夺。种如是因,收如是果,一切唯心造。笑着面对,不去埋怨。悠然,随心,随性, 随缘。注定让一生改变的,只在百年后,那一朵花开的时间,skechers shoes online
佛曰:刹那便是永恒。
佛把世间万物分为十界:佛,菩萨,声闻,缘觉,天,shape up skechers,阿修罗,人,畜生,饿鬼,skechers women,地狱,天,阿修罗,人,畜生,饿鬼,地狱,为六道众生,六道众生要经历因果轮回,从中体验痛苦,在体验痛 苦的过程中,只有参透生命的真谛,才能得到永生
佛曰:人生在世如身处荆棘之中,心不动,人不妄动,不动则不伤;如心动则人妄动,伤其身痛其骨,于是体会到 世间诸般痛苦!
佛曰:菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。人本是人,不必刻意去做人;世本是世,无须精心去 处世。坐亦禅,行亦禅,一花一世界,一叶一如来,春来花自青,秋至叶飘零,无穷般若心自在,语默动静体自然 。
佛曰:苦海无涯,回头是岸。
佛曰:由爱故生忧,由爱故生怖,
若离于爱者,无忧亦无怖。
我说:我情愿做红尘路上一颗忧郁的石子。
水湄,绿堤,枫桥。
一潋柔波,撩了风动,软了尘心。
你说,前世我们约定,
在紫藤花铺香的月晚,我们相见。
紫藤花。。。地老天荒!
长相守,意悠然,纤指冰弦,琴瑟永合。
愿十年渡,百年枕,千年缘。
佛曰:缘起即灭,缘生已空。
你们只有思之苦,无姻之缘,
未看破红尘方为上岸,skechers shoes
我说:我仍愿做红尘路上一颗忧郁的石子.
莫愁湖,风寒轻拢烟雾.
长亭路,目断不知归途.
碎香,凝寒露,心仍执著。
于是
佛曰:苍生难渡!
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
hgfbgffx

I: SB, why the grief?
loss (lovelorn): I was rejected in love.
me: Oh, this is normal. If the falling out of love without pain, love is probably not any taste. However, young people, how do I find your input on the romance of love even more than the investment should go for it?
lost: the grapes hand to the lost, the regret,lebron james jerseys, the loss, you are not a human, knows which of the sorrow and grief ah.
me: lost is lost, why not go to move, there are many delicious grapes.
loss: Wait, wait Haikushilan, until she change her mind to me.
me: but that day may never come. You will eventually watch as she and another person to go away.
lost: Then I would use to express my sincere suicide.
me: but if so, you not only lose your lover, but also lose yourself, you will suffer a double loss.
loss: how stepping on her foot? I can not get Do not try to be someone else.
I: can only make you farther away from her, and you wanted her closer.
lost: You say how can I do? I really love her.
me: really love?
loss: Yes.
me: of course you want your loved one happy?
lost: That is natural.
me: if she thinks that leave you a happy?
loss: No! She once told me that only with me when she was happy!
me: it was once, in the past, but she did not think so now.
lost: that is to say, she has been lying to me?
Me: No, she has been very loyal to you. When she loves you, she was with you, and now she does not love you,barcelona jersey, she left the world Nothing is more loyal. If she does not love you, still installed on your great friendship,minesota twins jerseys, and even marry you, have children, that is the real cheat it.
loss: Can I put her feelings are not wasted it? Who will compensate me?
Me: No, never a waste of your feelings, there is no issue of compensation, because you pay the same feelings, and she paid for your feelings, you give her happiness, she also gives you happy.
lost: But now she does not love me, I'm still desperately in love with her, that of unfair ah!
me: do not fair, I mean you love that person not fair. Originally,barcelona jerseys, she is your right to love, but love your is her right, but you want to exercise their rights in their own time to deprive others of the freedom to exercise their rights. This is how unfair!
lost: But you see plainly, now is my pain, not her, for she is my pain.
me: for her pain? She may have a good day, as it is your right to own and painful. Clearly for themselves, still the name of someone else's banner. Young people, virtue can not be lost yo.
loss: According to your argument, it all fell into my fault?
me: Yes, from the beginning you made a mistake. If you give her happiness, she is not from the left of your life, you know, no one will escape the well-being.
loss: She did not even give me the opportunity, do not you say hateful hateful?
me: of course, abhorrent. Fortunately, you now have to get rid of this horrid man, you should be happy, child.
lost: happy? How could it, after all, I was being abandoned is always Jiaoren to feel inferior to.
Me: No, young people who can only be proud of, not inferior. Remember not to be abandoned is not good.
loss: what say?
me: One time, I fancy a noble in the suit store, can be described not put it down, the salesperson asked if I wanted.
How do you think I said, I said, bad texture, do not! In fact, no money in my pocket. Young man, maybe you're abandoned this suit.
lost: You are very comforting, but unfortunately you still can not take my leads from the pain of lost love.
me: Yes, I am sorry he did not the ability. But,kobe bryant jerseys, can you recommend a competent friend.
lost: Who?
I: Time, Time is the greatest teacher, I have seen many tough battle to be tortured lovelorn people, it is time to help them heal the wounds of the soul, and re-selected for their dreams, and finally they have enjoyed their own share of the world the joy.
lost: I hope I have this day, but my first where to start?
me: to thank the people who abandoned you, for her blessing.
Loss: Why?
me: because she gave you were loyal,mlb jerseys, giving you new opportunities to find happiness. Thereupon, I left.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:04 AM   #4
ug4phggd

宣州谢�楼饯别校书叔云
作者: 李白
弃我去者,昨日之日不可留。
乱我心者,今日之日多烦忧。
长风万里送秋雁,对此可以酣高楼,skechers women
蓬莱文章建安骨,中间小谢又清发。
俱怀逸兴壮思飞,欲上青天览明月,shape up shoes
抽刀断水水更流,举杯消愁愁更愁,skechers shape up shoes
人生在世不称意,明朝散发弄扁舟。
意思是抛弃我而去的是昨天的日子,skechers shoes online,昨天是再也无法挽留的了;扰乱我情绪的是今天的日子,而今天是在是太令人烦扰的了。“弃我去 者,skechers shape ups,昨日之日不可留”是眷恋岁月的飞逝难留,
“乱我心者,skechers tone ups,今日之日多烦忧”是感叹人生的多烦忧;追忆往日多少欢乐,感叹如今失意落魄,困顿多难。
诗人做这首诗,一方面是为了离别而烦扰,另一方面是抒发他内心积压过多的郁闷。
后人常用“弃我去者,昨日之日不可留。乱我心者,今日之日多烦忧。”来感叹人生的愁苦多烦忧。