Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
6697n4dznl

Default Mouth low instructed you how apt handle with folk

A word to each other smothered silent classic quotations (not rebuilt to share this life you repent )
; ;

1. no matter what the other said, you have to answer: Do you have teeth root vegetables! If the person says: Nonsense, today I ate vegetables! You are surprised that: the original is yesterday! And so on. . . . . . .
2. or just the heading. If people say you can say: you want to eat it? I can pluck for you! (That is disgusting!)
3. the other celebration to call you: (a diversity of damn of bad language)! You have to answer: do you introduce yourself in it?
4. The other said: Notre Dame's lack of a alarm, you go! You feel to answer: how, since you leave? (With a culture that)
5. once saw two people quarrel, a shorter than B, but B Bijia portly. A curse: you the dead fat man! B calmly said: fat is a temporal matter, pygmy is a lifetime thing!
6. have a schoolroom of students trouble. Teacher: I have never seen students like you! Student: I see a instructor like you more! (Well, you know like, do not really like your teacher say 。。。。。。。)
7. A: I am an idiot while you ah! B: ah? ~ So you are not ah!
8. cool-what's the use ah! Face to the bank with credit cards?
9. hear to you, a sense of superiority on the IQ wells!
10. long time no listen someone beating cow can so delightful!
11. too bad I know you will feel at ease!
12. any pretended comprehension are no match for natural fool you this.
13. even cook x (some thing), but too met the day beetles. So you absence not to worry almost today, they musto much.
14. I am sorry, you inexpensive laugh.
15. You look really natural inspirational!
16. you say you wore so cool, looks so relieve inflammation!
17. not in my grave and cry, dirty way of my cycle!
18. face first, unable to turn.
19. today you get up up, pillow lay a mosquito, afterward one will: I struggled for a night, I discredited your nerve to live in this world. Lord ah! Forgive him, I was suicidal!
20. Confucius can not solve the problem, I aid you!
21. Get out of here, non-stop rolling. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
22. notwithstanding your body spray perfume, but I can still vaguely smell smelt scum.
23. you wade your red blanket, I had my zebra!
24. you were not smart, but also highly capable people!
25. You're not hideous, but prettiness is not obvious!

I like these words, it is to stimulate people. Especially in the most frustrated when I

, no umbrella, children must try to run!
.2, you are not gallant, strong and no one for you.
.3, if the mind does not like the sea, how can the sea as the cause.
.4, only experienced a hellish torment, have the power to vanquish heaven. Only the blood flow through the fingers to pop the world farewell.
5, tears run brighter eyes, dripping blood over the hearts stronger!
6, who aim at the Peak, the mountain scenery is not greed ...
7,. in front of obstacles, struggling to open it to red, the use of hot enthusiasm, rotating the centers of expectations, in the surging blood, sweat What kind of hardship.
8, right,GHD Diamond National Flag, insisted; wrong, give up!
9,. Bandao would preferably be sprinting up numerous times, do not want to neatly away for life. Should fall even brave smile.
10, do not get angry to live up to expectations, not to see through to damage through, not to envy to enjoy, do not care amplified to lively, not heart to action.
11,. no not the old oath, not the same commitment to embark on the road, no turning back!
12, attitude is anything, strength to justify the dignity! People to resist the temptation of loneliness!
13, you can be very personal, but sometimes your convergence.
14,. the way of their choice, knees can take it finish
15, only the first one I, who do not do the second

see through these words you will not twist!

1, is for you, always you; not yours, no matter how you acquire, how to grab, it will not belong to you.
2, not to talk to, they fit together; not suitable, we can together; will not be together forever; also not always be happy together.
3, taking the most pressing is the most pretty landscape; hurt the most is the most real emotions.
4, when her friends say you are lunatic, you are distant away from success.
5, in the face of the facts, your imagination the more developed, more destructive the consequences.
6, the globe is in motion, a person can not always in a bad position.
7, you never see the tears in my eyes, because only you are not, I will cry.
8, time is like a net, where you spread the farm on where it is.
9, always a breach among ideal and reality, and fortunately there are gaps; otherwise, who infrequent ideal.
10, two tragedies in life than this: not wanted and do not want to get something.
11, mature not mind getting old, but when the tears in his eyes round and round while still preserving a smile.
12, women should always remind ourselves: not to a tree
13, love is like the hands of the sand, clutching more tightly, flow faster.
14, bow to the courage, looked to have positiveness.
15, life is like a cup of tea, painful ... ... it will only be for a while, will not suffer a lifetime.
16, fatuous and not fatuous, you will not see play the fool.
17, a matron refused to love with friendship, friendship for a man with love.
18, you think the acid feeling jealous than not, the most acid feeling you have no right jealous.
19, a true friend is what? A true friend is to see through you still like you, and you are willing to become a friend.
20, when we migrate away a stumbling block to others, maybe it is precisely for their future careers.
21, if you can not forget him, do not forget the good, do not forget the real effort.
22, then ugly people can get married, then the United States who will be single.
23, because of love, so compassionate; as to understand, so forgive.
24, some people love, but a preponderating mood, the mood will be wrong if the other party as a long-term affective, is itself naive.
25, a man cried because he really loved, a woman cry, because she really gave up.
26, grievances can be told, it is not wronged; take away the love, it is not love.
27, when a woman looking at the sky, she is not looking for anything, she just lonely.
28, no matter how a person an excuse to fall, not always be forgiven, the more one loves, the more to love yourself.
29, I'm apologetic is a genuine, it does not material is a variety of grace; if you pay in good belief, yet not elegance, it only shows the other side of ignorance and vulgarity.
30, daily committed the biggest error is too polite to strangers, when the closest people are too harsh, over this bad habit change, peace and harmony.

not boring? Take a look at the classic Burgundy who quotations it!

1. Do not think you long with a Ximen face, you can pursue sister, sister is not Pan.
2. you know a man in this life's most bitter thing is? ; You know thatmen are more bitter thing is?
3. a husband what? A goalkeeper, the ball is not still enter.
4. long time no pen written word,GHD Hair Straighteners, do not jot do not know, write surprised: Martian.
5. You said you would love me forever, my stupid, really forgot to ask:
6. does not seek faultless match, just to feel in place.
7. standing O at a crossroads in life.
8. you pay for, porridge eating without starve.
9. not because we two are the holidays, you put me as a section over.
10. m standing on crossing in life, I am even more perturbed.
11. Do not tell a joke at the beach would cause
12. climate is cold as a joke, like a sentence of life over rubbish.
13. Oh ~ this person is not to be a shape, even the headaches are biased.
14. I do not understand these people melody, so when you do not fly, when not a tune.
15. either home and corrode, faces an uncertain future.
16. from heaven to perdition, I pass by earth!
17. marriage and the hardship is that we love each other's advantages, but the shortcomings of her life together.
18. peregrination is from their own place to stay exhausted tired of other people's places to linger.
19. standing outdoor to persuade those who undergo grief, is a very easy thing to do.
20. ask the world who is the most benevolent, whining I doing my part.
21. If you tolerate me, indicating your heart is not too small, is my personality was too great.
22. born abjection, the Five Elements money.
23. is not superstitious, just attractive.
24. prompt ourselves to lash others.
25., Laona Buddhist name guy.
26 Gongsui strong, not signals in vain.
27. I am sorry you caught, how do you have the nerve to embezzle it?
28. You see you! Look back millions of soldiers and disturbed, turned his pate forbid million Lions.
29. Anyway, my old life, and they counted not the same, do not know they did not count right or wrong I live.
30. wear no matter how good a brick Liaodao.
31. on you like this, this old has fallen beneath the issue cost.
32. like the shake, do not like the coil.
33. I let the world kas long asI am very low key.
34. the world's largest mosque will fit in your sins.
35. a lazy no entertainment
36. a slip into eternal heroes.
37. sick mother holding nausea cried a lot, why? Because disgusting ... ...
38. Night gave me a black mouse, but I use it the game to the dawn
39. Either beat you, I would have, and you fell out.
40. I have this heartbreak, holding out with like dumplings.
41. road is long Come, let us play the.
43. the stock market than tigers, drastic in the housing stock.
44. distance is beautiful, close look to the police.
45. my site, you are the owner.
46. people are iron, iron scope of babies is a day not install writings to be achieved!
47. face is someone else's face is his lost.
48. imagine, anything is possible.
49. face premier, unable to turn. 50 Do not think some things are complex, there are some things really uncomplicated, easy easy manipulation is required.

; a female campus students in Japan without a reporter's answer praise from the audience exclaimed nasty

Japan's Kyodo News journalist interviewed a Beijing University student, the following is a true original site Q & Record: -

Q: Do you support the boycott of the views or actions do? -
A: Everyone is an individual, each individual is free. I can not about other people's ideas, neither to control the movements of others. -
Q: How do you situate the Sino-Japanese relations? -
A: The objective orientation, equivalence and joint benefit relationship. -
Q: From the student perspective, do you think the biggest obstacle in bilateral narrations, what is? -
A: Obviously, the Japanese side in many ways made the wrong words and actions, which we can not accept and tolerate! In short, to improve Sino-Japanese relations need to Japan to face history, show goodwill and sincerity. -
Q: What do you individually use Japanese merchandise? -
A: Yes, the toilet. (The presence of students laughing) -
Q: Did you tell me why the restroom in Japan than China's good? -
A: In China, this topic is unrefined, and in public places mentioned on this topic is very abnormal. (Laughter) Of course, I do not know you have this hobby, or habit in your country. (Laughter) -
Q: On the history publish, China and Japan have ways to clear the massive
A: Please memorandum that your words! I do not admit with you that. Your question bordered itself in China. Since antique times, China did not exist any The Chinese nation is swing open minded, open-minded vision of the good people, tolerant of others, the moralities of good-neighborliness and surrounded by China. Therefore, we face up to history, but never to complain complain. We tolerate the settlement, including the treatment of Japan. Does the burden of China and Chinese history, what is? I'm sorry did the Chinese people in Japan do it? The problem is precisely the invasion of China, Japan committed heinous crimes do not face up to history, in China plundering frantically to extinction of the Chinese country. Japan's offense is not guilty plea to the Chinese and the Chinese people for breaks,GHD Red Styler Straighteners, but also clamoring to send troops overseas expansion of Xinjiang, to split China, to capture the Chinese territory,GHD Purple Styler Straighteners, raged the Chinese people. Such facts too. I ask, which is China's historical burden it back? (The presence of student applause) -
Q: I often read the newspaper, most recently, China's production of frequent accidents, the mortality rate must not be lower, right?
A: The same as your country, one person died. (Laughter, applause) -
Q: Chinese university college, students frequent suicide, repeated, Why? -
A: In fact, most students commit suicide in your nation. Many peculiar suicide is a family of suicide in your country invented. Information issued by the United Nations, Japan's suicide rate ranked first in the world. I do not know what you have got enough certify to prove that our campus suicides. Chairman Mao Zedong had a famous saying I hope you do the objective and true scope. Question for you just use the words I need to correct, in the Chinese language syntax, Also, you say not true! (Applause) -
Q: Chinese students learning in Japan Japan's illegal to steal privileged information, you know? -
A: I can not validate the precision of your messages and authenticity. This ridiculous argument just like Bush bombarded Iraq because Saddam Hussein stole the oppression cooker at family, like Bush preposterous. (Live smile) -

; ; memorize this 18, to change their

⑴ can not curse, do not curse! Once the curse, the curse Kill,
⑵ lie I can, but do not be I know,
⑶ I can tolerate, but do not over my bottom line,
⑷ I can play the fool, but do not think I am silly,
⑸ do not do third party, even now like,
⑹ do not like just do not like, that had naught to use,
⑺ any truth, I can accept,
⑻ for over-loaded B who does not leave face,

⑼ favor human do no give trouble,
⑽ in front of like, can not cry on cry,
⑾ for people who like to make any changes, but does not offer to change her (him),
⑿ with pure heart and love to treat friends,
⒀ I really, I will twice the rewards,
⒁ I am not Meipi Qi, you just do not get petulant easily,

⒂ be puzzling, but not always,
⒃ Ningquewulan, not because of loneliness and love,
⒄ addition to the family,GHD Mini Salon Styler Straighteners, who do not have any fiscal dealings,
⒅ If you take me for granted, I will be in the same way for you

classical case (hard to collect ~)

1. lovers to get marital, no Valentine's endless.
infatuated people rain or shine, thin lover Rulangsihu.
pride people take the initiative, few are compliant to impoverished lover.
more tired and meet sweetheart, the truth who I'm yours! ~
2 dated other people I love, love my people pathetic.
not in debauchery in bad, is erratic in silence.
3. If you can, who do not want a lonesome tears, share delight and just pretend to comfort her.
4. leaves out, in the end is the pursuance of the wind, or tree does not maintain.
5. true love is like ghosts, there are a lot of people talk about but few people really ever seen

6 When love thing of the past, it is no longer flying butterflies.
leaves it as a silence, stay in your palm, you will not Xinrudaoge,
and never let go but can not afford to share the gentle heartbreak.
7. possibly one day in a noisy metropolis

I will pass you and I stopped staring away in the back

told myself
I have loved that person
8. give up the relinquished is helpless; not give up the forsook ignorance;
is incompetent to give up should not give up; do not give up should not give up the addition.
9. in the solitude of despair, in despair strong! ! Decided to give up the moment, I thought you can forget the smile, but found they could not cheat cheat his tears.
10. Originally, I get happy to do bet, you lost, I lost all.
11. adore the sky and the sea, but not in hand, they can not make love to the sky calling.
tears floating down the sea, even punished, sent to sea, the sky but also the conscience.
Since then, the sky bluer than the sea.
12. I do not because you came to this world, but because you and more love of this world.
13. cigarette fell in love match, it is predestined to be hurt.
14. Loneliness is a carnival,
carnival is a team of people solo.
15. You see I always say the most lonely,GHD Straighteners, I said, you certainly do not see, because when you do not see, is my most lonely time.
16. my world upside down, only to righting your reflection.
17. Laughter is the sensibilities of the extend, tears are feelings of purification.
18. Love is like the hands of the sand, the harder you grasp it, the fewer the rest of your hands.
19. The farthest distance in the world is not life and decease, but I stand before you not kas long asI love you
the world's most remote distance is not I stand before you I do not know love you, but apparently in love but not together.
20 I think that indifference is the only thing I wording, the fate of my life alone, I refuse to be a melting of the ice, but I was this chip of sky the sun melted.
21. I looked up and make their own against the wind, hoping wind can have taken away all my woe, but, the wind is gone, left me, and still is melancholy

; ; when candidates pretty answer, a lifetime benefit of the language

1, please introduce yourself your own?
answer Hint: Most people are too common answer to this question, just say name, age, hobbies, work experience, on both of these in the resume. In fact, most companies want to know is the ability to execute job-seekers, including: the skills of the strongest, the most in-depth study of knowledge, the most active part of the personality, the most successful things done, the main achievements, etc. These can and learn nothing, and can also learn about, but to highlight the positive personality and ability to do things, to put it reasonable to believe enterprises. Enterprises accompany great importance to a person's courtesy, to respect job seekers examiner, said in answer to each question after the words
2, you think your personality is the biggest advantage?
answer the prompts: lull, clear, stand fixed, persevering, ongoing, helpful and caring, adaptability and a sense of humor, optimism and friendliness. I Beida Jade Bird after one to two years of training and project combat, coupled with practical work, so I fit the job.
3, talk about your greatest weaknesses?
answer Hint: this question asked of the probability of large companies, usually do not want to hear directly answer the shortcomings are and so, if the candidates say that they prop dislikes, love jealous people, very inactive, big temper, low efficiency, business certainly will not hire you. Never try to be smart answer Companies prefer candidates from talking about the advantages of their own, the navel of some small disadvantages, and finally the issue back to the advantages, and highlight the advantages of part of businesses like the smart job seekers.
4, your views on overtime?
answer the prompts: In fact, many companies ask this question, does not certify that we must work overtime, just want to test you willing to sacrifice for the company.
sample answer: If job requires me to be duty-bound to work overtime, I now single, no kin responsibilities, work can be fully involved. However, I will enhance efficiency, reduce needless overtime.
5, your salary requirements?
Answer: If your salary requirements are too low, it is clear to belittle their abilities; If you pay too demanding, then they will become your weight is too heavy, the company can not furnish good ample. Some owners are often seeking recruits to the position prior to the set budget, so they are often the first time that the price is the maximum price they can give, they just want to ask you confirm the money is sufficient to cause the work you interest.
answer the sample is: I pay no rigid prerequisite, I believe that your company will deal with the issue of my friendly and reasonable. My focus is to find opportunities to work, so long as the conditions are fair, I do not mind too much.
answer Sample 2: I have received systematic training in software programming, does not require nationwide training, but I am also particularly interested in programming. Therefore, I hope the company along to my situation and the level of market standards, give me a reasonable salary.
answer sample three: If you must state the specific digit, please do not say a roomy range, so you will only get the minimum digit. Best to give a specific number, so that you have made today's job mart scrutinize to know such as their education employees what kind of value.
6, in 5 years time, your career planning?
answer Hint: This will be a candidate do not want to asked questions, but about everybody asked, the answer is more But in recent years, many companies have created a special technical way. The job status is often referred to as Of course, say some other jobs you are interested in is also possible, such as the bargains manager, production manager and some have related with your professional background work. You know, the examiner always like to have provocative candidates, at this time if the The most common answer is
7, your friends on your evaluation?
answer Hint: to find out from the side of your personality and get along with people.
answer the specimen is: My friends say I am a loyal human. Because, once I promised someone else's things, they will do it. If I can not, I will not be easy to promise.
answer Sample 2: I think I was a relatively easy-going person, with different people can be friendly. I get along with people, I always stand in other people's viewpoints.
8, you have any questions to ask?
answer Hint: This problem seems dispensable business, is quite critical, companies do not like to say Companies do not like the personal benefits like job seekers to ask the question, if someone asked: Does your company to current employees into the company have anybody training agenda, can I participate? Or your company's promotion system is what? Enterprises will be quite greet, because you demonstrate care for learning and allegiance to the company and your aspiration.
9, if the unit through this interview we hired you, but work fjust aboutme time but found you not appropriate for this position, how do you do?
answer the prompts: a period of time that is not working for me, there are 2 cases: ① If you really love this profession, then you must keep on learning, leadership and open-minded colleagues to learn vocational knowledge and experience of doing things, to understand the career spiritual content and job requirements, and strive to reduce disparities; ② Do you think this career is dispensable, and that a change in career or as early as possible, to ascertain for you, you love the job, so you will be the development of future colossal point on the unit and individual as a whole.
10, at the completion of a job, do you think leadership requires not the best way, he still has a better way, how should you do?
answer the prompts: ①. In principle, I will respect and obey the leadership of the organization of work, looking for the opportunity to consult privately while the tone, melody to express their own ideas, to see whether the leader can change the idea. ② If the leadership did not accept my advice, I would also seriously by the leadership required to complete the work. ③. In another case, if contrary to the principles of leadership in the manner required, I will strongly antagonistic views, such as leadership is still stubborn, I would not hesitate to again reflect the higher-ups.
11, if you work a mistake, causing economic losses to the company, how do you think that?
answer the prompts: ① I intended to work for the company, if the resulting economic losses, I think the primary issue is to find ways to repay or to reinstate economic losses. If I am unable to charge, hoping to help solve the unit. ② clarify responsibilities, and duties, if it is my responsibility, I am willing to be punished; if it is a team I was responsible for the mistakes of others, can not gloat, as a team, need to work together to complete mutual help, comfort and help colleagues find out the reasons my colleagues summed up the experience. ③ lessons learned, a person's life can not make mistakes, it is important from their own know next to nothing ofmeone else's mistakes and courses learned, and future work to avoid similar mistakes. Review their working means to examine the depth and intensity is insufficient, resulting in the avoidable errors.
12, if you do a job by the superiors of praise, but you said it was his executive leadership to do, how do you?
answer tips: First, I will not explain the higher-ups who find this, I will take the initiative to communicate the leadership of my head, because communication is the best way to solve interpersonal relationships, but the result will be two ways: ① I am in charge of the leadership aware of their error, I think I will, as the case to resolve whether to forgive him. ② he is more intensified to threaten me, I will not hesitate to look for my superiors to reflect this, because he does so will have a negative impact on the future work of the negative.
13, talk about your views on the job-hopping?
answer the prompts: ① natural ② frequent job-hopping on the units and individuals neither side should be opposition.
14, work hard and your colleagues, superiors, how would you do?
answer the prompts: ① I ambition abide the presidency of the mandate, with the work of colleagues. ② I will from their own reasons, detailed analysis of their work namely not done well so that the chairmen are not satisfied with, my colleagues could not know. Have to watch if it namely done well deeded and, whether so, then I ambition work hard to correct. ③ If I tin not find the cause, I would look in opportunities to communicate with them, query them to point out my failings, there are problems in a timely style to correct. ④ as a nice hireling, ought always consider the greater nice, even in a duration of time, presidency and colleagues do not understand me, I would must do their jobs, with one open idea to learn from them, I trust, they will penetrate me working hard, One day I will laugh.
15, assuming you work in a unit, the more prominent achievements, to get admission of the leadership. But you find that your colleagues are increasingly insulated, how do you see this problem? How are you going to do?
answer the prompts: ① the more prominent achievements, to get the leadership is naturally a good entity, since more exertion. ② reiterate that he is not acute to work exceeds the enthusiastic commutes surrounded colleagues, and enhance exchanges between colleagues and mutual interests. ③ work, not to impair other people's self-esteem ④ no longer a non-leading fiddle before.
16, if you recently participated in the training course? Talk about the contents of training courses. Or at their own expense to participate in funding the company?
answer the prompts: at their own consumption to participate in that Beida Jade Bird training lessons (you can learn more to talk about their technology).
17, you know about our company?
answer Hint: to retard the company before the interview that the company's cardinal Internet affair. If the answer is: your enterprise intends to alteration its tactics to strengthen cooperation with exotic contractors as OEM, personal tag and partial through abroad distributors.
18, please state your motivation to select this job?
answer Hint: This is the interviewer want to know the work of the degree of eagerness and understanding, and screening exam for spur of the moment from people who, if it were not for experience, can be accented that chance to play before the experience.
19, your best technology way?
answer Hint: say you want to apply job-related courses, the performance of your own enthusiasm is no damage.
20, you can do for our company, what is it?
answer the prompts: ① If you can, try to tell them that you can reduce their prices - ② company's future employees want to know what to do for businesses, job seekers should repeat their advantage, and then said: efficiency and more revenue. Companies like job seekers to apply for jobs that their own ability, such as applications for the post of sale and the like, can say: demand and expense.
21, can best be summarized in three words of your own what?
answer Hint: I often use three words are: adaptability, a sense of responsibility and work have always been, with specific examples to annotate to the examiner,
22, what is your hobby?
answer Hint: to find some full of team spirit, there is a true story: Some people are rejected out because his liking is scuba diving. Examiner said: because it is a single event, I am not sure if he can adjust to the bodies.
23, as the interviewee to give me what points?
answer Hint: Try to menu four advantages and a very very very small drawback (you can complain about facilities, there is no clear responsibility for the shortcomings is that no one person's mind).
24, how do you understand your job candidates?
answer the prompts: the job responsibilities and missions, and work attitudes to elaborate.
25, at which point the job like?
answer Hint: think in truth we must have the answer right mind! Each person's merits ​​different from the natural decide of the standard will be different, but, in answer to this question the interviewer may not be too put their own cerebral words directly out of, in particular, wage issues, but some good harmless answer is attentions, such as transmission, and works beautiful well in line with the nature and content of their interests, and so above are entire good answers, but if he can then think carefully about a unique place in this work, I believe the interview will greatly mushroom the points.
26, why leave?
answer the prompts: ① answering this question, must be careful, even if the before work has been wronged and then a big, how many complaints the company, are not shown, in particular, avoid criticism of the company in charge of their own, to avoid negative emotions and impressions of the interviewer. Recommend the best way to answer this time is to reproach the problem on himself, for instance, that work did not study the development of space, they want to work in related industries in the interview to learn more, or their previous work and career planning and other sub- so, the answer is best answer positive. ② I hope to get a better job, if the opportunity comes, I will collar. I think the current work, has pinnacled, that opportunities for advancement.
27, talk about your industry, technology trends of view?
answer Hint: very interested in this business, just come arranged for job-seekers to cross the border. Job seekers can quest the Internet you are application for the information industry sector, can produce only in-depth understanding of the unique insights. Business that smartest job interview is the company's prior knowledge of many, including companies in various sectors, development, answering questions in the interview when the situation can be understood by reference to, business enterprises are welcome to enter the rather than
28, job expectations and goals that?
answer Hint: This is a job interview are secondhand to judge whether they have a certain level of expectancy for this work is to understand the problem. Learning objectives for the work people do often learn faster, easier for the new work into the natural state, then I recommend you the best for the nature of the work to find a certain answer, such as the salesman's work can reply: My goal is to become a super salesman, the company's broad range of products to sell out to fulfill the best performance results; To attain this goal, I will study hard, and I believe I am serious and responsible attitude, will be able to achieve this goal.
29, say your family?
answer Hint: ask the family business interview questions job-seekers not have to know the family situation, to explore the solitude, companies do not like to browse the personal privacy, but to understand the family background and influence the shaping of job seekers. Companies want to hear the family is also the focus of the positive shock of job seekers. Companies most like to hear is: I love my family, my family has always been very agreeable, although my dad and mother are all human, but a child, I saw my dad from dawn to dusk, daily work, principally diligent, His action almost trained my serious and responsible attitude and hard-working spirit. My mother man kind, warm people, particularly helpful, so popular in the unit well, her words and actions have also been educating me the truth. Companies believe that the harmonious family relations on a person's growth has a subtle efficacy.
30, on the position you are applying, what do you think you lack?
answer the prompts: companies like to ask job seekers disabilities, but the natty job seekers generally do not answer directly. They want to see this job: to persist to repeat their own vantage, and then said: the shortest possible time to decide, my learning capacity, I believe we can speedily integrate into the company's corporate culture into the working state.
31, what kind of temperament you admire people?
answer the prompt: integrity, die panel and easy to get along with people, the
32, you routinely do with people's criticism?
answer the prompts: ① quiet is golden, do not say anything, or aggravate, but I will accept constructive objection. ② I will await for you to cool further.
33, how to handle with their loss?
answer the prompts: All of us are not connate perfect, and I believe I have a second become to correct my mistake.
34, what makes you a sense of achievement?
answer Hint: for your company trying to serve and do my best to complete a project.
35, the most momentous in your life right immediately is what?
answer Hint: For me, to find work in this area is the most important in your office told me that the most important.
36, why you are willing to work to our company?
answer Hint: For this question, you must be careful, if you have made a study of the unit, you can answer some careful reasons, such It’s about time the company was born in the same era, I hope to grow into a company with me. give me a different route of development.
37, you and others argue it happened? How do you solve?
answer Hint: This is an interview of the most sinister problem, in fact, the examiner planted a trap, do not say anyone's fault, should be conscious that successful clash resolution is a collaborative community members in the necessary capacity. If you work in a service industry, this problem has simply transform the most important part. You can get the job, will depend on the answer to the question. Examiners want to see you are mature and prepared to martyrdom. They know you by this question the maturity and life skills capabilities. In the absence of outer interference, by way of a compromise to solve is the correct answer.
38, question: What things did you feel most elated of?
answer Hint: This is the examiner to give you an opportunity to show you the ability to hold their own fate. This will be reflected in your leadership and your potential is to enhance the possibilities. If you are a candidate in the nature of the service unit, you are possible to be invited to luncheon. Remember: your future depends on your knowledge, your social skills and overall performance.
39, new to a ministry, one day a customer came to you to solve the problem, you want him to satisfaction, but people were always less than satisfactory, he complained the cheap efficiency of your department, how to make you this time?
answer that: (1) First, I will remain calm. As a staff, in a variety of problems encountered in the work is normal, the key is how to understand it and respond positively, and properly addressed. (2) Secondly, I will reflect on the reasons for customer dissatisfaction. First, see if it is naturally their problem-solving are not careful consideration of the place, and second, to see if the customer is not aware of the relevant service requirements exceed the requirements put along by the third is to see whether customers understand the relevant provisions of But the request is unreasonable. (3) again, depending on the cause to the comparative response. If there is not considerate of their own place, in accordance with the provisions of services to make reasonable arrangements to explain to the customer; if customers do not understand the policy caused the misinterpreting, I will provide further explanation to him to remove his misunderstanding ; If the request does not meet the customer policies and regulations, I will explicitly pointed out to him. (4) again, I will deal with the whole thing to explain to the leadership, hoping to get his understanding and support. (5) I will not because of customer complaints and lost my work ethic and enthusiasm, but will always keep in mind for the purpose of customer service and strive to do a guide confidence, the company assured that customer satisfaction staff.
40, for this work, which you can foresee problems?
answer the prompts: ① not directly state the specific difficulties, or may not make the other surmise candidates. ② can try outflanking tactics, the candidates say the attitude of the difficult - some of the difficulties arising in the work is normal and inevitable, but as long as there is perseverance, spirit of good cooperation and advance carefully and fully preparation, any difficulties can be overcome.
analysis: usually ask this question, the interviewer hopes to relatively large, as it has been talking about the details of the work, but the conventional cerebral of the answer, the interviewer has been When the interviewer asks this question, has two purposes. First, take a look at the candidates is not the line, to say the difficulty is not in this position in general are the inevitable problems. Second, candidates who want to look at problem-solving approach, right, and the company's ability to cater such resources. Not difficult to understand the attitude of candidates.
41, if I hired you, how will you work?
answer the prompts: ① If the candidates for the job candidate's lack of ample understanding, it is best not to directly work out their own specific way. ② using devious strategy to try to answer such as
Analysis: The main purpose of this question is to understand a candidate's ability to work and planning, lucidity, and focus you want to know the details. If the idea of ​​talking about the circular tactics, the interviewer will think that to avoid problems, if the boot is still several times to avoid it, this person will never hired.
42, you want to work with and what kind of parent?
answer the prompts: ① through the superior candidate for ② the best hope of avoiding the higher the specific, to talk about their requirements. ③ such as good answer, I wish that my superiors at work can lead me more on my work can be rapid to point out the error in short, to talk about this appearance of guidance from higher levels, there will be no important flaws.
43, at the completion of a job, do you think leadership requires not the best direction, he still has a better access, how should you do?
answer the prompts: ①. In conviction, I will adore and obey the leadership of the organization of work; look in opportunities to consult privately while the intonation, music to express their own ideas, to see whether the leader can change the idea. ② If the leadership did not accept my advice, I would also seriously by the leadership necessary to complete the work. ③. In another case, if inverse to the principles of leadership in the manner required, I will strongly disapproving views, such as leadership is still stubborn, I would not hesitate to again reflect the higher-ups.
44, with higher disparity First, how do you?
answer the prompts: ① can generally answer otherwise, a manager position, and the manager was not there, you can answer: You do not get a clear idea to change the company's interior situation, the first to snitch, so people do not dare to.
45, you lack work experience, how to do the job?
conventional thinking: ① If the recruitment of units to graduates of the candidates this question, indicating the recruitment of companies do not really care about ② the best answer to this question should reflect the candidate's sincerity, wit, courage and dedication. ③ such as I have a strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and learning ability, and relatively hard, it can in part in the successful completion of the work, from which I gained experience greatly benefit from, please rest insistent that your company, and old school part-time work experience that I have qualified for this position.
46, you are leaving a company because the former is what?
answer the prompts: ① The most important thing is: looking for candidates to determine recruiters, candidates in the past the unit's ② to shirk the ③ subjective negate feelings can not be doped, such as ④ but they can not avoid, dodge, such as ⑤ can not involve their own negative personality characteristics, such as dishonesty, laziness, absence of responsibility, not easy-going and so on. ⑥ attempt to make pardons for the candidate's private picture honour. ⑦ relevant examples: such as Unfortunately, but also face shows my ability to look in a stage play. , the characteristic circumstances of the interview to grasp, consciously try to figure out the psychological backdrop of the interviewer to ask questions, and then match up.
Analysis: Unless salaries are too low, or the original work, or do not use salary as causative. Really could not think, when home in the field can say that because someone happens at home, should depart a few months, the company has not acknowledged leave of want, so his resignation, the interviewer can answer common acceptance.
47, you lack work experience, how to do the job?
answer the prompts: ① If the recruitment of units to graduates of the candidates this answer, indicating the recruitment of companies do not actually concern about ② the best answer to this answer should reflect the candidate's honesty, wit, spunk and dedication. ③ such as I have a strong sense of liability, adaptability and learning ability, and relatively hard, it can in part in the successful achievement of the work, from which I acquired experience greatly behalf from, amuse rest guaranteed that your company, and antique school part-time work experience that I have eligible for this position. Highlight their ability to persevere hardship and malleability and learning ability (not learned) as well.
48, duties to do the things you work, how do you get advocate and help of others?
answer Hint: every company is constantly evolving process, you certainly want your employees as well. You want those who want and welcome change, because these people understand that to the company's evolution, changes in the company an important part of journal life. Such employees are constantly very easy to adapt to changes in the company and will make positive changes in the reaction.
49, in this interview if you are not hired, how do you propose to?
answer the prompts: Today's society is a competitive society, from the interview can also be seen that, there are pros and cons of emulation is bound to have success there will certainly fail. Often behind the success of many difficulties and setbacks, if the failure is only one of the only, only experience gained through the experience in array to create a entirely successful. I get down to a correct view of the following aspects of this failure: ① to dare to face, the face of this failure is not deterred, to accept this opportunity has been lost will not be back on this reality, from the psychological and spiritual expression of the will The failure of the resistance. Be confident, believe in yourself experienced this through the efforts can do it behind, to go beyond the ego. ② good reflection, the experience should conscientiously amount up the interview, thinking analysis, from the perspective of their own shortcomings. Properly treated, matter-of-fact evaluation of their own, dialectical view of their length the pros and cons, make a advisable. ③ out of the eclipses, this time failed to conquer the psychological pressure to bring their own, always keeping in mind their own weaknesses and take preventive amounts to enhance learning, improve their quality. ④ solemn work, back to the original position after the unit should be real, get cracking work, three sixteen lines, very best and try to make some of the posts the results. ⑤ consistent efforts, a citizen civilian service has always been my dream the future, if I still have the opportunity to repeatedly participate in the rivalry.
50, if you go at night to mail a student to go overseas to the airport, can not you do something temporary units can not, how do you do?
answer Hint: I think the work is the first one, but the friendship between friends also can not be disregarded, and I think this was in consensus with specific circumstances.
① If my friend 21:00 in flight, and I will be proficient to complete 8 of overtime, then it is the best, and finish work to the airport, everyone is happy. ② If the work is not very urgent, overtime work tomorrow just to be able to report when submitted to the office, it is entirely possible with the leadership to say hi, go to the airport and then back to work overtime, it wants to nap late. ③ If the work is urgent, both impossible to take into account the circumstances, I think can be two options. (1) If not all units must work overtime, then, is not to replace the following other colleagues to work themselves to the airport, even now that is the moment you leave the place. (2) If even this can not do, then had to loyalty can not be reconciled, and call a friend to explain, I believe he will understand, once and for all the work done would be ended, friends, or you can meet again.
51, talk about your success stories did he?
answer Hint: You give an example of the most sure, the environment remove, instead of saying a lot but did not focus. Avoid exaggeration to say that other people's honor to their own, many of the people in dictate to assure the most appropriate use, and will shriek you to consult a administrator before your views and remarks on, so if you lie, it is cozy wear bang.
52, talk about your past work experience, most things you frustrated?
answer Hint: have contact with a consumer, had heard they had known picky, so do the preparatory work in advance is ample, but also invested considerable time and effort, although the buyer did not accept the final However, the degree of acceptance has caught us along surprise a. Since then, a happy thought can work together, but that customer relationship last because of budget chose variant agency, the previous efforts and accordingly consumed. Nevertheless, I still learn a lot from this experience, such as learning of the industry, the whole team's understanding is better.
Analysis: to understand your frustration tolerance and conciliation.
53, how to arrange their own time? Will not preclude overtime?
answer Hint: Basically, if you go to work efficiently, the workload reasonable, it should not require overtime. But I also kas long assometimes it is difficult to avoid overtime, and now work is the use of responsibility, so I will allocate their time, cooperate fully.
analysis: Although no one is willing to work overtime, but still must show a high degree of sincerity with.
54, why we need to interview many of those who choose you?
answer Hint: According to my understanding of your company, and I work in the amassed expertise, experience and contacts, I believe it is your company seeing for artist. And I work attitude, EQ, there are also harmony, mature side, and able, colleagues can be a cheerful an.
Analysis: Do not brag about their ability to over-or lips service to irregular checks, for instance, a certain sum of money will bring the company's business, etc., it is easy to give a bouncer, unrealistic feeling.
55, the job's expectations?
answer the prompts: hope to play my learned and expertise, drawing on your experience in this area, the company, I am concerned, to create a
analysis: answering the sometime may wish to ask the company for the position determination and attribution of responsibility, because each company's location is different, so that a bunch of ambitions but found irrelevant.
56, Why did you choose this job?
answer Hint: This has been my interest and expertise, honed through the annuals, have accumulated some experience and contacts, I believe I have qualified for this office.
Analysis: Timely cited elapse
57, what alternatives we have for this company?
answer the prompts: once read in weeklies and magazines report on your company, and pursue their own ideas concur. And your company in the industry's achievements are obvious, but the staff pedagogy and training, promotion, also have a great system.
Analysis: Know before you go to the interview, look at the company's background, the other person that you really very thought of getting the job, not just beating the road.
58, think you are good in school students?
answer the prompts: Corporate recruiters are smart, you can test out this question asked many questions: If a good academic job, would say: Of course, whether a student is not a good student there are many standards, I think during the school achievement is important, other aspects, including moral, experience, teamwork, communication skills are also very important, and I have done in these areas well, I should say is a comprehensive development of students. other aspects of my extravaganza is also very prominent, such as an internship I went to many places, I like the fast-paced and work beneath pressure, I × × systematized student activities, training my team spirit and organizational skills. an experienced recruiters will understand, companies like aboveboard job seekers.
59, talk about how to adapt to the new office context?
① office to answer the prompt each have their own roles and responsibilities, shall not be unauthorized absence from the job. ② According to the leadership and union of work directions, work plans, advance preparation, completed as planned. ③ more referrals and timely reporting of meet do not understand to be consulted warmhearted. ④ grasping clearance time, more learning, strive to improve their political and professional level.
60, work, learn what?
answer Hint: This is for the migrate of those questions, it is recommended at this time can work with the specifics of the interview as the main root to answer, such as operational needs and to communicate, before the work can cite examples of communicating with people , which has capable difficulties in learning to which experience, to clutch these points to make presentations, you can lightly across the border.
61, thought about it begin?
answer Hint: This problem can show you the impetus, but if your answer is
62, in appending to the company, but also candidates which company?
answer Hint: very curious, this is quite a lot of companies will ask the question, its purpose is to briefly know the candidates' job aspirations, so this is definitely not a negative answer, even now inconvenient to say the company name, should also answer
63, when it can be reported for duty?
answer Hint: Most companies are cared about office hours, it is best to answer Some laborious one, because the transfer of at fewest a month's time, should be further reasons, confessed the company should be accommodating.
64, graduated from famous colleges are not you?
answer Hint: He graduated from noted campuses are not important is the aptitude to complete your work to me, I adopted the Beida Jade Bird vocational training, the capabilities your company is now fully competent of working, and I than some outstanding graduates of creations of competence but also lusty, I calculate I am more suited to your company to this position.
65, how to look at the qualifications and capabilities?
answer Hint: I think at a time a university education expert degree, it shows that I have a fundamental ability to learn. The rest, you are degree or just Dr. Ye Hao, discussion of this point, not to see how many knowledge you learn, but to see you play in this zone what is referred to capacity issues. A person the ability to work directly decide the destiny of their workplace, while the class of education is just a stepping stone into a business, if your card is in the doctoral degree, I can not enter your company, of course, not necessarily just my personal wastage, If college students can complete a job, you have to recruit a doctoral why it?

more exciting content joined child cold QQ: 625091438
http://user.qzone.qq.com/625091438

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

- Qzone log,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 351675722 at 11:03 on May 8,chi pink dazzle hair straightener, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 1) Category: Audio Digital

| Back to logs list