Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:49 AM   #1
5af55758

Default manolo blahnik me

The message is finally received a liar! - Teach you how to lie to a liar

today, finally received a text message fraud, or the most popular card fraud posing as bank fraud,cartier new york, reads as follows : Industrial and Commercial Bank NOTICE: YOU Peony Card is in the Wal-Mart shopping card spending 4850 yuan. The pen on the amount deducted from your account. If in doubt please call: 51518332 Card Division. Information from the bottom of 13942746172
looked this message, I treasured excited ah finally I to wait. Thus, sorting mood, emotional stability, begin telephone 51518332
phone through, and I deliberately do not speak, the other side before opening. Sure enough, the phone came a Fujian cavity, describes himself as a decent model Industrial and Commercial Bank Card Division for me (this recent scam mostly from Fujian, heart chuckle)
;
me:
I asked: Boss? Industrial and Commercial Bank do not you? So there is the boss? How the company has changed it? I hate you this SMS fraud, deception, and no technical skills are not ... ... hit, actually busy
fun ah! free and relatively boring TX can be playing the phone, what is more interesting than playing liar you
This TX is not strong enough, my colleagues in Shanghai next to be called strong, the first few days of receipt of the SMS fraud liar, is to inform you use the ABC card spending 3,890 yuan, so that you and your ABC card center, left a Shanghai telephone :021-51096574
Hey, first received, finally experience, my colleagues flew two light, gearing up phone call in the past
woman: ....friends
This is their conversation
woman: : , Donghua Road No. 108 did not br> Friend 2: br> Woman: your name. (said this woman cleared his throat, feeling like a fish hook)
I: Start nonsense: Be sure to names? (because the original did not think to name, well I do not want to another name, do not want to tell my real name) I really brush so much money? I feel like I did not brush off hey!
female: must, tell me your name
me: I am online set me up to the amount of consumption is 1500, how can brush more than 3,000, is not really? `
M: So you go to your nearby sales point to check you? (estimated seen flaws, and began to prepare hang up)
me: Oh, I'll go downstairs..
we did not finish so I hung up
was a friend of my colleagues made him one, She called in the past that
Woman: ! Woman: What? Who are you?
repeated
friends there to hang a
then I feel so cool, so he hit a
Hello, card center
ABC and then I told her I was Agricultural Bank of China, received a report
Unfortunately, she hang up the speed of fast
most perverted my colleagues, and he played in front of the last phone
omitted .........
as We finally found the police to your specific dens
you have been surrounded
until 17:00 at night to prepare takeout more overtime, I easily and play a bit, that call has been prompted to say
off , and appears to be fixed transfer the call on a mobile phone fishes
hey, we really boring
; teach you how to lie to a liar

open e-mail yesterday, suddenly found a letter written on the title: Beautiful day, never even have to believe something so in the Baidu search a bit on this business in Hong Kong Hongsheng Group,buy cartier rings, Guo Buchu I expected, many people in online discussion and abuses this scam because the people in the second prize was There is a more than 10,000, Ever since, they even want to take a whole bunch of bad water points liar about ~! evening meal, even called Qi dual flatmate, deployment plan, 7 o'clock, two in the afternoon of domestic time, I used a large Thangka allocated in the past, to explain their first winning things, then there is an old woman, said to the Hong Kong office,manolo blahnik, Shenzhen Hongsheng Group (in fact, we checked this IP finder phone number, Fujian Quanzhou) Congratulations to me winning, first told me the exchange fee of 2% in the past, then go to an address in Hong Kong to accept the award this time, even playing boyfriend (I open the phone hands-free), said: signal is sent to the from Quanzhou. implementation of the arrest, Interpol Investigation Detachment 2nd Battalion team with the action fast ~!

others:

puma gold 几乎所有的授课老师都有意跳过某一章

Love you forever

ray ban sunglasses sale 让T恤一整天都贴着狗狗

Sponsored Links