Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
Q5x1r4c3i

Default This period namely no cheating hits , 400 yuan a b

I do not believe, however, also do not believe this occurred!

quite engaged recently, had no time to write to the Internet, until yesterday, there were 400 yuan to eat a bucket of instant noodles event! Feel should be allowed to share what we know about this world of marvels ah,Vibram FiveFingers Sprint!

Yesterday, our lovely photographer Xiaoyun help the Harbin railway station on the rail shooting video substance, so that our photographer to send him arm , and he took photographers to arrest our fatigue, and this peculiar episode began ... ...

Yesterday morning I
in the company, our photographer to take back rocker, to Kazakhstan in the railways said Xiaoyun Branch shooting a membrane, absence to vibrate arm,Vibram Fivefinger, immediately sent him over,Women FiveFingers Performa, then took the appliance away. More than four in the afternoon when the faster our buyers to call and tell me the afterward day to prepare two groups of human photography and video, we are immediately busy working always night, a photographer, are they not human Teng friends are wondering The preparation ye do, our photographer took the arm back, I told him morrow to shoot the demolition, but also a human, I'm seeing for assist about Xiaoyun busy!

our photographer Zhashui you surmise it? ,Vibram FiveFingers Classic! The following is our original conversation:

photographer (wording of frustration and wonder, I actually can not depict up): Do not advert Xiaoyun it! ! !

I: ye, ah?

Photographer: I went to send him arm, he insisted that he take me as an hour, he's the right air, the non-stop in the shoot to go, attitudes go, but likewise hungry, bought a Instant noodles not blisters, non-draw water up on the train, the train opened! ! To pull away! !

me: impossible! ! !

photographers: sure! ! ! We have quested, not, definitely pluck away!

me: not that the conductor Gansha eat ah? ! ! ! Certainly can not.

photographer: definitely friends ran. Editor's Note we do not know!

me: the train is going where ah?

Photographer: Mudanjiang

me: that's nought ah. Big deal to come back and get off at Cheng Bai! (Cheng is the premier stop to Mudanjiang)

Photographer: impossible! I asked, one-stop straight Mudanjiang!

God! Stop more than 350 km ah! I am laughing about 2 minutes!

Photographer: gushed it! There too! You talk about how much money he lost it about it! He had more than 6 points this evening to Beijing, tickets in his estate, not a right back! ! ! He went to Mudanjiang tickets! Back of the ticket! ! ! You have to enumerate how much.

I was laughing

Although
laugh, merely I still do not deem, have continued to call Xiaoyun, has been unable to join until 5:50, eventually opened up his phone, verified that he in the car, I inquired him Now where, he said, now to the Mudanjiang it! I smiled into the call

our photographer friends were quite needy 4,5 hours by train, the train should have boarded the 6:00 o'clock Beijing arrive by the Mudanjiang!

fancy, right? ! When I heard that when I do not believe, but this is happens, we wonder, how the conductor would not stop him alternatively tell him to open the car!

next morning and I made a tel interview on Xiaoyun! The following is a process of talk

me: Ha myself! Where is it? !

Xiaoyun: On the exercise to Beijing to get it

I: motor car ah? !

Xiaoyun: ah

I: Your ticket tin be altered tickets ah!

Xiaoyun: steer is no to alteration behind 2 hours, you speak about this tumble I lost $ 400, Beijing train stamp, I came behind seat motorcar 70, get off a taxi home, hey

me: ha ha ha ha, a few home yesterday, ah?

Xiaoyun: medium of the night 12 points

I: Yesterday was not what you do not have baggage, take only 1 instant noodles above the train, the conductor that you are peckish down the car's travelers to buy a plane, it did not acquaint you ah!

Xiaoyun: Which ah. We have been 3 meters away in his film, they have been looking at, the conductor gave him kick meal (estimated to elect up the averaging)

me: close your ticket money?

Xiaoyun: No, the conductor said let me come back with their car, I got the time ah

me: Ha ha ha, do not mention, do not garbage your phone bill, and so you come back I ask you, interview you in a nice, right,Vibram Five Fingers, last answer, you take the water was still on the car of your in the car to dine it? !

Xiaoyun: I then achieved the water, equitable go to the door, opened the car

ha ha ha, fantasy entities, also really! I had to,Vibram FiveFingers New Styles! I guess that took the conductor looked at him a decisive instant noodles thought he was on the train assistant to take, so I can not remind him!

Master Kong immediate noodles bowl
$ 400 really priceless!

Sponsored Links