Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-26-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
tbmj9153a

Default Clothing affair human favor this apt make money .

When the mysterious of the retail:
Following article is a handsome successful clothing business sense, shrieked the feel of classical clothing business. Brought hope to the apparel business is doing or intends to crush who has inspiration. Learning below the bar. Oh

I do clothing business.
text:

a supply

every day to see a lot of people care to find sources, like with a good afford, there is a guarantee business. But first, in fact, in the store,

least, supply. As the saying goes, one-third of goods, seven sold. During this period, remember, do not select the one you love, only the refusal of the voting accessible.
Example: I get 20 yuan a small shirt. 10. One sold for 145 yuan, a 80, the rest of the day, a prerequisite to sell their own anyway. Sure higher than 80.
Some people may say: the real black.
I tell you: the clothes that the value of the process of selling. How many customers, is the lack of clothes to wear? Women buy clothes, is to enjoy the buying process.

price of buying these clothes a woman is not solemn with you, they fair do not feel expensive, fun, and probably not quite good, immediately is not quite necessary, but keep mini later with a small can take. Prices do, wear out, not expensive anyway. Cheap, and will not wear.
do not trust you attempt the - 20? also valuable, also valuable! 10 Well, I bought the household granny to dress! ! !

selling clothes, to adore their own goods. Do not clutch anything against a long time to sell. I also rue the time getting goods. I will learn its course, but I still remedy it as the most beautiful clothes to sell.
I then belief: garbage can partake in the propagation of commodities, not to mention I sell new clothes! not boast, guests at me the passion, and a lot of regular customers. Record, one day more than 3,000 sales,Diesel Store, at least to earn more than 2000. Minimum 700, there are more than 400 points profit.

4 months after the second mart opened. I dug a girl sent to quick food, 600 yuan wages, 1500 to me, she really did sales than anything else. Our market, 1500 is a reasonable wage (then), but skilled. I Pianbu Xin, I believe that enthusiasm.
I started getting goods
correction methods.
better find a partner to find the goods.
I voyaged all the markets, have been selected, the selected two wholesalers.
Why? With the countryside! Look good, as usual the Wang family.
numerous people purchase, like the East to get West to take, feel look good, getting goods for I will not.

I focus on two
get cooked a big customer. Others do not see the new version, I could get, and then cooked, and began to be returned for refund.

I also keep up a good version
, bad version I thought for Yahuo not less that a relatively uniform style home, will not muff with them one way.

look by those grade sister take the merchandise, I died laughing.

my strength is sales, I will not tarry in getting goods on the. I kept the money, shop, 18 months, consisting of four. Since I try to sell anything,

I
wholesalers have been pushed. I often credit, liquidity additional significantly.
I later opened more than 10 stores, a aggregate of six wholesale goods. I leave early a.m. for the end of what cargo is no oppression.
Here, you will think I am the kind of human too!

hundred percentage you will surmise wrong.
I sold 13 in a small shirt, I was wearing Chanel disguising. Then PRADA.D & G. I do not play.
I have another harvest: six years, I have more than 20 men salesperson business, more than 20 boss. They understand,

business actually does not take much money.
I teach them,Diesel Mens Jeans, people who do something out of nought.
I think the clothes are
plough work, no rapid fix to.
I think
some of you have such a person: like to buy, more like to wear.
I do not wear brand-name of. Wrong, not the brand name of definite requirements.
Now my business was very good, expensive goods, are also selling well. Honestly, so many good things via this fashion also know a seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight.
is that you must primp as the boss of shipshape,Diesel Womens Jeans, if you want good business. And store the goods can merely match that will never wear their own version, it is a salesperson to do. You have to wear a grade, you have a grade shop clothes. Did not understand, try to wear a huge brand name, as your armor. At that time, a warm laugh you will make a lot of downright woman obediently chance your regular customers.
selling cheap goods and sell your goods is not the same.
selling cheap goods, to be warm,
sell your goods, to chilly a little.
you will find snobbery? Wrong.
at the altitude of the store, you feel a little back that polite coldness? !
my sellers. Like this. 2000 about the clothes, do not attempt. Take a computer call her, remember,Diesel UK, looked at her eyes. He was just polite enough. If she is the consumer level, she felt she had to prove it to you. Woman nativity predators, so friendly. She felt not value your goods. Sell ​​your goods, smiling little as feasible, even now many times the customer to patronize, but also polite, courteous, polite anew. Dong Chexi pull, really hates few when goes to use the writing.
A friend asked me, you have done your goods, cheap goods have done, and why?
actually come to see the shop.
next door about what grade to sell, you want photos with. Usually high traffic, you need to do volume. No one place to do your goods.

course, I like to get together, do not engage in a separate store where a die end, not to save the hire is a consume of time.

Some would say I keep busy two years, two years, every minute of delay you earn hundreds of thousands.
sell cheap, pull carts Aberdeen purchase, sell your goods, out of a BMW.
sell 100 each, making 90 is too slow, 90% is not much.
sell 1000 a, 30% of 300.
but your goods to keep, truly. You tin not keep 6 months to 10 months, do not do. But a annual afterward is not exhausted. The more the more prosperous will take a lot of people did not insist. Made a sale, it is predestined to Lao Lao ordinary, and the starting is simple, forever hard. Jews are most probable to do business, they will all sell you something.
when I joined a lot of brand pull, I never leave. Streets of the goods can be sold, why should fate to you, I'm not not do business.

women only men trustworthy, brand patriotic man fishes. What I want to try a good brand, at last, tried thousands of miles to the consumer level but.
sell majority good, more money, not, besides to sell brand, brand name will pull you join?
I also do wholesale. I do not pull people to join. I'm not money, pulling 100 people to join, if 100 are not sellers, it is not pulling the 100 burden. I also sympathize with those who shop, what should people take a lot, how people sell?

two sellers Law

1. every woman will think they have a dress, do not pretend consultant for picture guidance. (Note: that dress is not in the line of his trample, is not often buy clothes)

regular customers is very important, a meaningful proportion of the business back.

do not teach the guests with chatter. Women self-esteem first and foremost, she will not find a place to be foolish for you to see.

Otherwise, even if the purchase has become. You will not be here often to places she would like.

I handled this access.

guests attention to the item of dressing, the body brand, I would sincerely appreciate her taste, her clothes in the process, I will ask him what better brainstorms. Boast that she should eat this bowl of rice fashion. I was absent from than the.

result: I have a lot of customers when nothing like to bring her husband or boyfriend to go shopping, Shunpian Mai on a few, show yourself to shop smart. Here is her paradise. She also Hupenghuanyou and sellers to help you. She would like more people are aware, common designer of the I, are her fans.

my store, countless women DreamWorks. I am selling a imagine, my commodity is a sense of superiority.

many cases, guests find a dress I bought here, a lot of your others. But they will retain their own honor. Heart a million reasons to veto their failure, will not vent their rage on me --- she knows I am not expert.

2. sellers not a argue

good, right or salesperson wizardry.

look at the dialogue:

This fabric is not good

Yes, ah, you are the experts. The good wash drying, easy concern. Do not need dry washing.

will not be cozy to wear

's right. Wash ahead wearing. Pay consideration to the beauteous fashionable raiment are commonly washed before wearing. Do you favor ruddy or green?

I do not like it above the buttons, too ye eye

是 ah yeah ah. But save with a pendant. Here's a bracelet. A color. Your home is surely a lot of bracelets.

outcome is often: a sweater, a bracelet, a couple of pants. (She also tells us what should be equipped with pants of order declaring her right, and also bought a pair of pants.)

guests with the consciousness of God will be your slave.

it very curious woman. When she felt defeated a successful person (my body brand name), she felt more successful. The heading of two successful people is definitely not a mere bargaining 100,200. (Guests will think: I am a successful person. 100, 200 is not a problem.)

guests encounter is miserly, you must go all out: a good opponent, is a teacher.

you are a businessman. You need to have the quality merchants. Free surrenders, a dream begin. The less you readily 50, his afterward fight 100.

bargaining points, 1 after dissimilar in interchange as, mention, buying more than 2, or put ashore accessories, or commitment to bring friends to. Commitment to cost to be privileged. Next period do not give such a cheap commitment, be more concerned about us. Friends came to help us talk about good things and more. Well we must triumph. You are already a VIP of.

you may have placarded,Diesel Jeans Sale, I have repeatedly tensioned that he wears a brand name. Do not despise, it is marketing.
your image is the image of the store, the performance of your grade is the grade of goods. Guests compliant to make friends with you, of way, you have to menial enough, talk to you friends, she will feel that they have quality.

recognized my guests, my guests here are the grade. (I buy things here, is glorious.)

Look, your guests are successful, a grade of friends, you anxiety sellers? There are sale, not selling.

3. control of your category.

every woman has their own set of clothes, to acquaint you a secret: they are 100% good Tiaoyi. 50% good pick pants. 30% good pick skirt (clothes excluded).
why women will not stop shopping? Really buy clothes, often buy clothes? Most are not dress pants with a good, but they not thought of it, they will be bring offthe world to ascertain a appropriate dress, they always feel short of clothes.

smart boss already knows how to do it.

to have long, attack their disabilities.

employer who takes the goods, like focusing on the jacket. Coat biggest emulation, look good, there are not that look better, guests encounter are the professionals, have their own set of difficult business surroundings? Own review about it.

agreeable affair proprietress, ambition definitely penetrate

want to know what kind of pants, skirts, shoes best selling it?

pants

Keywords: reliability, was skinny,

pants type to the whole: small trousers, straight system, leisure wide trousers, trousers, pants 7.8.9

summer light color, dingy winter, effectively black throughout the year.

each pants can not have too many similar models

getting goods, the two models is similar to discretion one. Two models are like, the first good one, much later one. Why? There are more, there is low. Guests do not want to take the examination, you usually only 10 models she picked one, out of 9, she was not amused in the hereafter. Provide you with 5 models, she is also a selection. Remember, not too much style, the guests ask for much of the pants style. When out of suppliers to focus on factor-based version.

any version of the good type, age span, and is simple pants, is the best selling. Personality is the guest thing in prevalent is that you do. Pants more identity, more difficult to sell.
skirt

Keywords: line, thin, shrewd ######y

To dress pants sold well, high-heeled shoes in the store with the flat with treasures like the winter to prepare three kinds of boots.

my experience is: 38.39 yards is good, easy to wear off. Anyway, the store also sells shoes, and feel the way to the guests.

try to convince guests for shoes pants, you can arrange a lot of stockings, guests feel you good service, and health. If women try to wear shoes pants, I assure you not a sell.

shoes sell good quality, definitely not shoddy, can not conceal how long.

addition to shoes, other clothes quality is generally on the line. 500, does not rely on the quality of the premier to make money.

monthly sales disc, you want to keep the review. Pants, skirts, sales to 40% is normal.

each season, pants first. Weather condition that you chilly, the heat is not peppery, do not influence their business.

summer serves decent pants, winter serves decent skirt. words do not wrong, because the fortunate female, summer wind conditioning, winter heating.

male dressed in line to the man, woman like to be different.

women like chromatic world, but reiterate culprits like shopping problems. Love and judged to buy two different asset. In addition to performance the sweater, small shirt color can be bold ample to rest, or warn you to steady it.

wrap coat coat I will not say, we are all mains.

3 how to deal with the supplier?

fixed as two. If you getting goods bring an end to ...the world, no one would care for you.

focus your money into, focusing on two or three, you will presently ascertain the benefits. 1. Return relatively easy. 2. Not a time of time not getting goods to market to get back on the age 3, tugged arrears owed, after a good meeting. Increase working capital. With the supplier's salesperson to cultivate narrations, what will sell, you will not miss. 4, do not lose money on the tolls. From time to time you may require suppliers to send plates to you, call the microprocessor getting goods.

what kind of suppliers is a good supplier?

1, there is strength.

not fearful of hard work, to see the sewing machine, before considering the long-term cooperation. This is an iron rule of the Italian businessman.

across the country, some people discard around the goods. You take the high mainstream, sub-sub is to spread the goods bought somewhere and put their own trademark goods.

Hello to sell,Diesel Bootcut Jeans, also sold off, although, may have to make 6 million 12 years, not six years.

find sources, a lot of boss are so wrong strength.

they work out the goods, such as shopping, concerned about the manner, price, and not find a strong strategic partner.

powerful suppliers, money and talent, than you must be a high chance of winning solo.

2. ethical companies

can find out the side of the supplier's salesperson, how long do like this job? sales manager if it is too warm.

good supplier you will not be unwarranted passion, they kas long as80% of the profits is 20% of the guests created in your business you do not show the value of the former, the more exertion into their publicity, you the more we should beware.

you can observe their customers, is beaming, or frown.

I am nauseated to join. franchisee is waste. join the Yang Wanyi, but in China, and changed the taste. aliens to join, the purpose is to facilitate the management and operation of standardization, like grabbing the money, you can go market, to heave funds, so they are more like to do a good job operating.

some of China's businessmen want is to amplify the scale, now catching the money, as to expand the channels after they have no ability to engage in standardized operation, without analytic, do not assess proceeds, at the peak of you have the money and many shops the owner will not do business, the business will be better? If you rely on this low-level treatment can learn to do business, and that hard to learn what a businessman for 10 years?

I do not accept to join. I am not willing to back a burden.

sell my goods, must have abilities. good stuff needs to be sold.

antecedent, I did a plant, getting goods to sell, when, who will receive my initial fee, I am too lazy to attach to him. are strong, you receive to do?! money is not power!

goods better? Haha, thing you sell.

full of good matter. not your goods well, I would like to find a convenient.

willing to do business together, we must trust.

suppliers are lusty, not too cared you have the money, concerned almost your competence.

what you call money and will really help you make money?

is not so high, I do not help customers make money, but I hope I have the ability to help customers make money. So have the ability to come across, I will win multiple, never thought to use to join, the initial fare set limits.

3. Be careful ordering

If you want large quantities is not amazing, you have no absence to order.

some vendors like ordering requirements, you must be careful and he wanted to shift the risk is you open a large division store, ordering on the natural, if it were not for, can not set not set.

watch your purse.

Some orders commercial black, you should disburse attention to, sample matter may be imported. after ordering, remember to take pieces of the kind of clothing, or cloth edition, stated on the order compact shoddy version, not receiving If he has a kind of excuse, you can not hesitate to depart, particularly in Guangdong, Hangzhou, including the so-called diplomatic trade companies, you must be careful.

short, try to take the smudge.

deceptive manner were: Oh, the goods do not do you set 50 it, to help you do?!

answer clever point: I want a large yard 3, M 2. a guest to do, aid me catch it. Stock notify me so that true and artificial, you will not suffer.

I have a friend, order did not take the kind of clothing, cloth edition, the results received a batch of waste.

4. a sense of responsibility of the provider

good vendor will catch on your business, this is their attention to the terminal. substandard exchange readily. willing to advertise in the terminal. will regularly quest your outlooks on the goods, the trouble will ask where you manipulate, how to ask your most recent business, there are no goods to join. now selling goods, you should not try to send embark of course will agree you, can send behind the board.

you do not care provider's own elaboration, he embodies the uncomplicated but realistic. a lot of suppliers do not know the service terminal, for their own decoration underlines the strength.

I have a friend reported to me that to find a strong supplier and I asked him how do you kas long asstrength, he replied: p>

Once you have a good supplier, you have to work hard. mighty alignment of the two sides should adore.

not too seriously, every day, make demands and any unilateral interests can not be long.

good jobbers, it relates to your voice. to show your worth more entirely the benefits you obtain more.

look for papers: one-third of goods sold seven

1. do not look good, by the time the pay any more.
good goods in Europe, not in Guangzhou. look at the converge to estimate how much to sell.

2. Do not just pick their preference, to pick the most people to accept.
not wear their own, to have business sense. their own money, a lot of good things to wear.

3. suppliers nice, but the goods are not the most beautiful
is the most beautiful marrying dress.'s go find a marriage.

4. I have a savor of these goods did not look quite like
unless you do one international mark. tasteful sister, you will die namely complicated to see in there grade sister, constantly losing money acquired shouted .

5. toll is too expensive, more points, smoothing the price
what age. to figure out numbers for easy replenishment enough. multi-purpose use of computer telephony.

6. I have a small client found to new
every day to maintain a certain style is very major to expand customer base is fundamental. rotate around a few regular customers, the more pressure your goods will be more customer less and less. the store a mess, broken code goods teem.

good bargains of models, sell for more, this is definitely a market for goods, after the satisfaction of clients to buy tall, the chances of normal customers do. but new goods with new goods hazards.

sell the goods, I usually start to get dozens of pieces of cumbersome. always check yardage need fraught, or not to add color.

7. I often to call, just make one or two, the vendor will not look down?
assured, good suppliers will appreciate your admonition, at fewest, you will not give him a big distress if you call to return 20 30, he was tired.

8. too many to query some suppliers, I nay to do?
rejected. the nature of business is to defend their own interests, you are a businessman thing. If I am a wholesaler, I will esteem the weight of the competitor
world merged McCain Report

Sponsored Links