Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:05 AM   #1
xy0cuhdi3
Corporal

xy0cuhdi3 is on a distinguished road
Default A macro for stacking parry or dodge

I haven't played a tank in a while, so I haven't had to mess with stats at endgame for a long time. Though my paladin is slowly getting there, so this little macro over at Honor's Code might come in handy. Parry and dodge are very similar abilities -- both of them help you to completely avoid damage from bosses world of warcraft gold as a tank. But they do have a very few important differences (Parry speeds up your next attack swing, and is affected by diminishing returns at higher levels of the stat), so when you're gearing up at endgame,FFXIV Gil, you want to make sure to balance them out in the right way.
Fortunately,Buy FFXIV Gil, HC's macro (written by Theck of Maintankadin,Cheap FFXIV Gil, apparently) is foolproof. Just plug this macro in, and hit it every time you're choosing gear:
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("If ratio above 1.88 start getting Parry. Currently at: "..string.format("%.2f", (GetDodgeChance()-10)/(GetParryChance()-10)))
If your ratio of Dodge to Parry rating is above 1.88,FFXIV Gold, you can start picking up Parry gear to balance them back out, wow gold or if not, keep working on your Dodge buy wow gold rating. Like I said, foolproof.
Tanks who know what they're doing might have other insights (and feel free to share those in the comments below),Aion Gold, but as an easy and simple guide to what you can start stacking when,cheapest wow gold, I like the way this macro works. I'll definitely have it on the bar as my pally moves towards endgame.
xy0cuhdi3 is offline   Reply With Quote