Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:51 AM   #1
saraicihchs

Thumbs up How To Make Your Own Gift Bags

Many of <a href="http://www.guccibagsusa.com"><strong>gucci shoes handbags</strong></a> our readers have asked for a How-To guide to making your own gift bags. Â*I’m delighted to say… Here it is! I’m definitely a DIY girl — sewing, knitting, and furoshiki, but “doing” and “teaching” are two totally different things. Â*So I asked my friend (and the woman I call my personal Martha Stewart), Elvie Look to share with us how she makes hers. Â*Elvie is not only an organizing expert, she’s a great teacher. Today she shows us step-by-step how to make cloth gift bags. Â*In eco-friendly fashion, Elvie shows how you can use materials and embellishments you already have on hand. And as always, we love seeing your results! Â*Share photos of your eco-friendly work of art on Facebook to share with our readers. Â*Enjoy! Choose To Reuse ~ Making Your Own Gift Bags, Step By Step by Elvie Look Â* Fabric Gift Bags are the best place to start if you want to learn to sew, or to teach your children to sew. Not only are you doing something that contributes to our healthy green earth, but you are literally giving two gifts. The receiver can choose to keep or give away your gift bag. Who knows, maybe you will be starting a new family tradition. Why not give it a try? Here are three different bags I made. One is virtually no sewing, and the other two are a little bit of sewing. I hope it inspires you to experiment and create one of your own. I just started with whatever fabric and supplies I had around my house. So the measurements are not written in stone, make it whatever size you would like and with whatever decorations you like. Â****** EASY BLACK FELT BAG – Finished Sized About 10 x 8 x 2 inches You will need: A piece of felt about 17 x 11 inches 3 Feet of Chain such as Furnace Chain Ribbon or anything for Decoration 1.Â*Â* Starting with a piece of black felt 17 x 11 inches, fold it in half on the long side. 2.Â*Â* Sew down the side and across the bottom. If you don’t have a sewing machine, you could glue it, staple it, or hand sew it. 3. Â* Now we are going to make “Pillow Case Corners.” 4.Â*Â* Fold by matching the side seam to the bottom seam, as shown in the <a href="http://www.guccibagsusa.com"><strong>Cheap gucci handbang</strong></a> picture. 5.Â*Â* Sew across the point about 1 1/2 inches away from the point. 6.Â*Â* Turn the bag right side. 7.Â*Â* Take a hole punch and punch 16 holes all around the top edge about 1 inch down and 1 inch apart. 8.Â*Â* Take your chain and weave it in-and-out- of your holes. 9.Â*Â* With your Ribbon, make a bow and secure with a twist tie. 10. Cut 2 little slits in the felt bag on one side and secure your bow with the twist tie through the slits. ***** REVERSIBLE BAG – Finished Sized About 11 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 3 inches You Will Need: 2 pieces of different Fabric – 24 x 18 inches each 2 Ribbons that coordinate with your fabric for securing the bag Cord for Handle, whatever length you desire 1.Â*Â* Fold down the longest side of each fabric to the wrong side 1/2 inch and press. 2.Â*Â* * Working with 1 fabric only, fold in half on the longest side. 3.Â*Â* Sew down the side and the bottom, press the seam to one side or press open. 4.Â*Â* Fold in half on the longest side and good sides together. 5.Â*Â* Sew down the side and the bottom edge of the bag and press the seams to one side. 6. Â* Now we are going to make “Pillow Case Corners.” 7.Â*Â* Fold by matching the side seam to the bottom seam, as shown in the picture. 8.Â*Â* Sew across the point about 1 1/2 inches away from the point. You can tack the point to the bottom seam by sewing a couple of stitches. 9.Â*Â* Turn the bag right side. * 10. Repeat from <a href="http://www.guccibagsusa.com"><strong>discount gucci shoes</strong></a> * to * with the second piece of fabric. 11. Sew a Ribbon to one side of each fabric in the center about 2 1/2 inches down from the folded edge. 12. Turn 1 bag inside out and place inside the other bag, bad sides together. 13. Pin your Cord or Ribbon in place in between the top 2 edges to sandwich in between them and top stitch along the edge all around the top opening of the bag. Voila! You are done. ***** RED GIFT BAG – Finished Sized About 12 x 10 3/4 x 3 inches You Will Need: 2 pieces of Fabric – 16 x 16 inches 4 Grommets Cord for Handles, whatever length you desire Ribbon for decoration Cardboard for bottom 12 x 3 inches 1.Â*Â* Place the 2 pieces of fabric good sides together 2.Â*Â* Sew down one side and press the seam open. Finish the top opening of the bag first by folding down the top edge 1/4 inch to the wrong side of the fabric and press. Then fold down again 2 1/2 inches and press. 3.Â*Â* Sew the edge to secure it. 4.Â*Â* Fold in half on the longest side and good sides together. 5.Â*Â* Sew the side edge and bottom edge of the bag. Press the seams open or to one side. 6.Â*Â* Now we are going to make “Pillow Case Corners.” 7.Â*Â* Fold by matching the side seam to the bottom seam, as shown in the picture. 8.Â*Â* Sew across the point about 1 1/2 inches away from the point. You can tack the point to the bottom seam by sewing a couple of stitches. 9.Â*Â* Turn the bag right side. 10. Make a bottom for the inside of the bag by inserting the cardboard. In the picture, I covered the cardboard with fabric. On a piece of plastic bag, I sprayed the wrong side of the fabric with a spray adhesive. The plastic is to protect your table. Wrap the fabric around the cardboard and insert into the bottom of your gift bag. 11. With your Ribbon, sew it to the center front of your bag with a few stitches, then tie into a bow. 12. Make 4 marks for grommets (2 1/2 inches from the center and 1 1/4 inches down from the top? And attach grommets as per the instructions on the package. 13. Feed your Cord or Ribbon through the grommets, tie a knot on the inside of the bag at each end of the cord so it will not pull through. 14. Optional: fold the ends of each side of the bag into a pleat and secure with a few stitches. &nbsp; &nbsp; Elvie Look: Your Professional Organizing Coach who is helping people get organized with her easy tips and suggestions. <a href="http://www.ecsis.biz/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5266156#5266156"><strong>Buy Fashionable Wholesale Handbags « test</strong></a> These systems help the busy mom, businessman or woman, Â*entrepreneur or student learn the keys to organizing in simple, actionable and manageable steps. She teaches how to get organized and maintain your organized space while carrying on your normal busy life. She is the author of “21 steps from Chaos to Calm.” &nbsp; Tagged as: cloth gift bags, DIY gifts, fabric gift bags, reusable gift bags, zero waste gift

Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

,mbt sport shoes

| Back to logs list

22126943 2010 年 01 月 07 日 07:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
That really

2010 年 1 January 6. night after work to pick up daughter in law. will come to her old discharged tomorrow. field also look old. If I went to her place. She and I even have a good son. I have been waiting for her in her work place. She knew I was there. If management ignored me. started do not know How matter. but she my own after the good common sense. I know she was not even matter. QQ,cheap mbt shoes, a girl is a husband of people). in a hurry. regardless of method should be used even called her. So I use that. but I'm not really called. just not the book to play only. her I was not hi her (also called the good of that person). I have a wife who I was. is the book to play with you. If I see a daughter in law. she gave birth to . I had that book for fun. it is necessary that a reality. that little thing. daughter in law against me. If I'm with a strange man called her husband on the QQ Look how to think. I also called my wife called her husband. just play book. She was intolerable. to a person to go. to think of myself still on the road. I chased to her even I still put on the street. to infertile because of broken things. she is. on account of things. She can not stand. cry. my heart this is not amused. she told me. I told her directly. If you trouble if you can go. I left the body.

back to me. I think to go. back to me of the bit. the heart is. because I do turn to me very not worth it. forget it. I SMS break up. actually own their own home situation most clearly. have a good one for her it. The I'm not her. her how good I had to. her I do not think I carved. But my family really bad situation. I things like marriage estimated to be dragged a long time. So I will by little she was me. but also to her happy she found someone. I Bless you. wish you could find the person you happy. find a heart you. to find people who can sprinkle your day. bless you ................ .....................

my eyes really do not. even want to flow? I do not know. but I was really you . If you see the date. you do not want me to play. do not look for me. I'm not you. because I can not give you happiness. my family can not you happiness. so you do not look for me. to find a happy person to your right .. I sincerely wish you ....

not. eyes could not stop the flow. well blurred. well blurred. good fuzzy ......... .......

; ; Yong you
; ; January 7,mbt lami, 2010

; ;
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #3
vwxy377
General of the Army

vwxy377 is on a distinguished road
Talking greatly

fat, may greatly wow gold use.But be that as it wow gold buy may, is this big administration the rs gold job square antiquity, assist runescape gold cheap over to a schoolboyish gold for wow warlike official paw, just is a kindly .
vwxy377 is offline   Reply With Quote