Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
N6486n2ptnu

Default Baidu understand the history of the spoof of the Q

Question: How can I most effectively slender hip?
answer: rub tree.

questions: Display shade constantly quake slightly, in what ways?
A: You are constantly shake, when you monitor the frequency and extent with the same screen when you do not feel out.

question: Why do agreeable Never see back?
Answer: Because the horse shit in the back drag.

question: how to obtain rid of the annoying dog? It was near my home dogs, and do not bypass it fair to sprint, constantly by night in front of my house shit, there is no course to not let it shit in my house, alternatively mysteriously killed, and to put it no one knows.
answer one: and the employer says is useless, I tell you a good fancy. Every time the dog shit, you go to peep, so you glance dog found it timid, no longer afraid to go to your door shit up.
Answer two: it purchase a calculator, and then educate it online, it is no air to your family door.

question: Why would I play 3D games dizziness?
answer one: underdeveloped cerebellum.
Answer Two: brain developed.
answer three: the size of the brain are underdeveloped. ,

Question: how driving the ants?

answer two: buy anteaters back not to bring an end to ....
answer three: Play Zhang Chu's anthem

answer four: this issue posted to the nest entry, they are hard to dead! Hard dead of this paradox will be tortured to decease.
answer five: keep some termites, they racial discrimination, kill each additional.

question: how can we pick up more money in the street?
answer one: his own purse on the floor can be. -
Answer two: the best when the garbage cleaning staff. Sidelights money so a great accident.
answer three: money is not elected up, do not go down, money is the fall from the sky, always look up.

questions: easiest longevity secluded?

answer: keep breathing, do not exhale.

Question: I ambition to ask Baidu do not know know know know know know do not know do not know did not know know know thateventually became know do not know do not know still do not know God knows to Baidu asked to know know know know know know I do not know do not know. Please add punctuation, bad eyes Shenru ~
answer: I asked Baidu to know: Do not know did not know, do not know know the end to know to become not know, do not know or do not know. God knows, to know, Baidu know,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, I know do not know to ask, know do not know do not know!

question: Why does the moon nigh the sun?

Answer: Because the moon has turned around the globe.

questions: Liu sworn off seating for Who?

answer one: Coldest Winter.

Answer Two: Yan Huang Erdi.

answer three: peach.

question: Often listened in the film, Accurate average?
Answer: It should be merely right: amazing (Amber weary baby) amazing,PULSERA BLANCA CON LOGO XB! notpossible (scratch afraid Division Po) can not! This is a intonation that is more intense than some of the upon.

questions: Rocker his legs impair?

answer: half the size of half ass will be small.

Question: Why do people fear, whereas the birds do not?
answer one: people know what it's like fall, but the birds do not know.
answer two: while a bird in flight, never terror, it will not all analytic almost their wings. And people always consider also many, too much heaviness.

question: Why do witches ride brooms to ride the bench is not it?
answer: Because riding a broom more handsome than riding the bench, and encounter the enemy (lusty, their hammer) can be disguised as sweeping go.

question: Why do Superman wear underwear on the outdoor?
answer one: wear on the inside, who know thatyou are Superman?

Answer Two: Batman, a hedging underwear; Spider-Man, Waichuan a; how Superman can not take the vogue line? Underwear he wears outside the ... ...

Question: My computer has a virus what ought I buy pesticides good?
answer one: what do not, you can not shoe a month, the virus hunger to death inside.
answer two: Light starve to death is insufficient, whether the virus infection is too peckish to climb out how to do something else's computer! Power starved to death or another it is not only to bring a sack to seal up the computer to run out of food off the air because as it is without water.

Answer 3: The Fu Yan Jie it, wash more healthy.
answer four: The Fu Yan Jie No, ah, upstairs. If the computer is a male how to do? In fact, with the Tide the best. Not to impair the hand, sterilization.
answer five: the entire upstairs is not kind, computer viruses can not use pesticides, you put the computer to work to the doctor to the epidemic obstruction station shot on the line, shot every annual can entirely prevent the virus the.

Question: My computer viruses; I sprayed with insecticides on the host, no stuff how entities? You can no longer sue the Consumers Association to
answer two: nobody you have not spray a lot of little pots like

most Best answer: the virus should be software problem, not a hardware problem, so you spray on the host is useless, you should open the computer, clear the hard drive, then open the spurt can be hard to solve your problem! ( not allowed to smile, be serious)

question: on the market fertility pills? What tin eat a tiny fat? The simpler the better!
Answer: Yes, as long as the moment swiftly become fat. Method is to ascertain a hornet's nest, to mix into his hand double, uh, just a moment, to ensure that even fat mom did not know you.

questions: query the adept, what pistol pillage a bank right there where to buy guns, AK-47 how much money an? Know what to say. Thank you!
Answer: There is no experience here, but try to grab what you will look them.

Question: Please give some samples of chemical for the behalf of mankind.

answer one: almost a century, the chemical on person society made the most outstanding contributions about: synthetic fibers, dyes, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, fertilizers, synthetic matters.
answer two: the atomic bombard. No no

questions: a cerebral problem. What is back the 228? What is behind the 103? 85 behind that? Three answers are the same! I favor the answer.
answer: the.

questions: Stars on the toilet to eat it?

answer one: Of course not, star meal cried Star cried above the restroom So do not
answer two: do not see it for happened.

question: the task of safeguarding globe peace to me

can answer one: If you are a dynamic Superman, I will consider.
answer two: of course not to you, the next U.S. presidential co-optation must be up to you to come amenable, otherwise the American human ambition not be granted. ~

Answer three: If you have superhuman strength, the ability of Sixty Million Dollar Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles capability, Astro Boy's bravery, the knowledge of a wreck, Mao.ZD courage, Zhou Enlai means that Bush's intend ... ... basically you can to preserve peace in the world.
Answer four: open such a huge joke
answer five: you think you ah? what to you,Xtreme Balance! If you are Altman, it can be,PULSERA AZUL CON BANDERA!

questions : Why student dormitory to weaken the Question: How do the laundromat wash and
A: wash

questions: one for the shrimp porridge so difficult? ? ?

1 A: forging what articulate it, that's clearly not difficult
2 A: The porridge namely private? ... with the anthropomorphic approach??
3 A: to rice dumplings .. it is not difficult.

Question: I accidentally swallowed a bug,PULSERA NEGRA CON BANDERA, it might happen? 3, nH of.

Question: Help! my computer can not be switched up! fan does not corner, motherboard light is not shine ah!

Best Answer: Plug the line Why?
accessory for the best answer: No!

Question: I am a computer network, the students we must open the Games, and the pedagogue wants us to said a slogan for the class? to novel, innovative, we have learned with the computer network-related.

Answer 1: The highest stream,PULSERA BLANCA CON ARGENTINA, the fastest speed!

response 2 : We assure not to card
answer 3: XX classes, telephone lines, our level of small fiber!

question: Who can depict what CPU, memory and hard drive the relationship??

answer: you cpu memory hard steer is a bowl of jug, when you eat instantly from bowl, merely something from the boiler fraught out

questions: baby in 2007 February birth father surnamed Zhang, Ma Wang, please melodrama a appoint, what boys and girls? best two-word name, and is the verb framework.
answer: octopus Wang

Question: I prehistoric other people adore! love I bear to see disability people!! Why is it so ah!
Answer: Although the flowers have been the cardinal, and sometimes also to the lax soil, although It seems not bear to see, but likewise to solve peppery peppery climate

question: how to resist the temptation of prettiness??
answer: eat a sugar-coated shells to fight back!

Question: My guppy died within a daytime 100? Why is this so?
Answer 1: because you ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ because you are a rich cheat, ah more money burning
2 for you are not mores, silly time to buy so many what you do not first attempt to put two water

3 because you are a gullible fool to buy the affair to you is sick fish

4 because you are a You do not know her own stupid fish go ~~~.........

question: Why Tianjin industrial so much crow over the ah?

Answer: Because crows have mixed diploma ah

Sponsored Links