Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
0b5d9a0z8g

Default 3 Looks Inspired by Taylor Swift’s “Speak Now”

(Photo Credit)
If you like the outfits featured here, check out Taylor Swift’s music at her official site. Or check out her MySpace for upcoming tour dates and to read all of her amusing blog posts,cheap laurent sandals! You can also see what she’s up to and check out all of her daily musings on Twitter.
“Mean” is probably the most catchy tune on the entire album. Even though it lacks a bit of substance, T. Swift makes up for it with her innocent charm and undeniable wit. Swift goes back to her roots with this good ole’ country melody, complete with a banjo line and raw,cheap Pittsburgh Pirates Hats, acoustic chords.
And for the faithful follower and dedicated fan,Wholesale St Louis Cardinals Hats, you’ll be delighted to know that Taylor Swift is currently planning her Speak Now World Tour 2011. In her recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Taylor gave her fans a little peek into what the stage might look like. She said:
Also, her best-selling album “Speak Now” is available for purchase on Amazon and iTunes, and you can also purchase the “Speak Now Deluxe Edition” at Target! In addition, you can visit Taylor’s YouTube channel to get your daily T. Swizzle fix and check out her amazing music videos,Oakland Athletics Hats!
Would you rock any of these “Speak Now”-inspired looks? What about her music – do you guys love it or hate it? And what are your favorite songs on the album? Let me know your thoughts and more. Just leave a comment below!
Some girls get mad,cheap jimmy choo pumps, and some girls get even. And then there’s Taylor Swift,wholesale Cincinnati Reds Hats, who can do both with pretty little chords, a catchy hook and a smile. Say what you want about the country starlet,wholesale Boston Red Sox Hats, but it’s hard to argue that anyone else has had a better year than Ms. Swift. Did I mention that her new album, “Speak Now,wholesale Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim,” sold over 1 million copies in its first week?
For this look, I chose something that was a little rough around the edges yet still fun and feminine. I absolutely love the combination of plaid button-down shirt and dark-wash jeans. And this green cargo jacket is a perfect winter accessory – it’s both warm and functional.  To complete the look, add a bit of sass with these suede booties, which look great with pants,Wholeasle Montreal Expos Hats, skirts or dresses. And this Modcloth studded bag is “so much better” than your ordinary backpack.
With a uncanny ability to turn diary entries into certified pop magic, Taylor Swift has really come a long way in three years — she’s transformed from a small-town girl into one of the most successful pop acts of the new decade. And her new album “Speak Now,” is nothing short of a pop masterpiece.
This collared tunic definitely brings out the feminine romantic in any girl. Pair it with these suede mary-jane platforms, and you have the perfect date look for any occasion. Since the song is so simple,Houston Astros Hats, try not to over-accessorize – a cute necklace and western-inspired bag are more than enough. And since it’s getting a little colder outside, try adding a knit hat (one of Taylor’s favorite accessories) to finish off this dreamy look.
Product Information: Jeans – Forever 21; Plaid Shirt – Pacsun; Cargo Jacket – Gap; Shoes – Shop Ruche; Bag – Modcloth
I’ll admit it. This song may be my favorite on the entire album — and that’s saying a lot. It’s simple and lovely. And who hasn’t felt those butterflies when you first meet someone you really like? So I wanted to create a look that channeled Taylor’s romanticism and dreamy melody.
Look No. 1: “Enchanted”
What Do You Guys Think?
Product Information: Dress – Topshop; Tights – Modcloth; Shoes – Urban Outfitters; Handbag – Jessica Simpson; Necklace – Urban Outfitters; Knit Hat – Warehouse
class="center">
(Photo Credit)
“I already have drawings in my journal of what the stage should look like. I know a few of the set list orders…I want there to be an entire wedding scene on the stage.”
Look No. 2: “Better Than Revenge”
Look No. 3: “Mean”
Product Information: Dress – Modcloth; Tights – Kate Spade; Cardigan – Piperlime; Bag – ASOS; Oxfords – Endless
Even though “Enchanted” is my favorite track on the album,jimmy choo slingbacks sale, I can’t help but get a little giddy over “Better Than Revenge,” Taylor’s breathless tale of a woman scorned. I mean,Wholesale Milwaukee Brewers Hats, who ever thought T. Swift had it in her? The song is a catchy pop-rock anthem that combines Taylor’s playfully brutal lyrics and her knack for calling out her exes (ahem, Joe Jonas).
So in honor of T. Swift and her recent success, here are three looks inspired by her third album, “Speak Now.”
Like What You See?
Even though this is a song about being bullied, it’s also quite optimistic and inspiring. It’s strange how Taylor Swift can bottle up those exact moments of teenage angst in pure pop perfection. Therefore, I wanted to create something that was playful and whimsical yet mature at the same time. While polka-dots can be youthful, in this outfit,Cheap Kansas City Royals Hats, they act as a subtle accent,christian louboutin hot red, keeping the look mature. The baggy cardigan and yellow messenger bag draw the eye away from the dots for balance. If you really want to add a little quirk to your look, try these peep-toe,New York Mets Hats,Awesome Victoria’s Secret Deal – College Fashion, black-and-white oxfords – they’re both charming and comfortable.

Sponsored Links