Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
kdfif6135910

Default "fashionable climate jordans 2010 " This

Correspondent: This is you see?

Sri Ram that: came behind he started to call, that mommy exhale, and he namely no nigh, he was apologetic as her,Fire trucks rushed into the incense shop owner asked his son out of the couple together, he said.

Commentary: This song Gong three times in a lifetime opportunity to leave the plateau, to the low-lying areas of life, but he always chose to stay in the Diqing plateau.

Correspondent: It was by custom to?
Reporter: After that is how you communicate?

Zhang Ruan: I saw.
Commentary: Seeing the company commander will be swept away by rapids, Gong song this years and the soldiers are simply perturbed.

Lang Youliang (Yunnan Military Region Political Commissar): Diqing plateau in his 24 years, the size of the temple have been to. It should be said that he
Commentary: Gong song this 1 often to the monastery to visit, to understand what is necessitated to aid the monastery. He has four funding upkeep Deqin Foshan township two broken temple, when the money is not enough, he also took money from his home subsidies.

Commentary: This song Gong in peacetime, and the monks also make friends, concerned about their journal lives.

British ze: he is suddenly shrieked me, the British Ze are you doing? I Hut, he said you do not work mess, this material tin not be muddle, I did not go to confusion. I joked with him, how do I afford to mess, I do not have chaos. He said you for a monk, a good practice, good psalming, you do not go to chaos, the Communist Party's plan is good, why you go to chaos, he told me it that path.

Gongxue Lin (Gong song this in the daughter): We see there is high blood pressure gout, gout because occasionally when he could not walk, the other those who are not said to us.

Commentary: This melody Gong in the mother's funeral entrusted to his father, rushed apt the temple apt do some Deqin monks go.

Sri Lanka that Ram: 5 days before death he felt that he would one day be revived, he still has this feeling was that possibly he really die, I think so. He said he was unloaded from hospital earlier, go back a little earlier, because Diqing partition inside, and now very few Tibetan cadres, he said.

Sri Ram that: he said he was within the Nu River, people were saved, and if that I die, then there is no such a happy day today, and he say this, but also talked about his campaign time, marching mine after the mine exploded, the people back and forth in front of the back as big as those of his own comrades fall a lot, a lot of martyrdom, he said, he did not sacrifice, he is a very lucky male, he would say this.

British Ze: Right, right. He often told me that the British Ze, you better economic conditions, poor students, funding almost you, then I must learn with him, I also sponsored five students.
Commentary: Diqing plateau 20% of the mean annual hypoxia, Gong song stick this in the highlands for 24 years, long-term plateau of life so that he is suffering from high altitude syndrome.
Sri Ram that: he is not to discuss, especially dolls, he would not consult his determination to the thing, anyway you must obey.

Wen-Hua Yang (Yunnan Diqing Jun district deputy king of staff): In April 1972, the corporation commander to go on patrol with them, he accidentally fell into the Nu River, Nu River and the water in April or relatively cold, Gong comrades not swim in this song, is particularly scared of the water, after the fall, the enterprise officer and then plop on the jump, jump inside the Nu River, pushed him to because either sides are steep cliffs Nu, so even long pushed him to, in coordination with other comrades, he pulled when the corporation administrator has been tired, so his company commander on the Nu River water will be down along 30 meters.
Gong Jianping: he had also talked with us, family life, principally the needy, which is in rural areas, our family for generations are to watch those pictures I can discern that alive a very hard life, not boast like that. That the Government is also of great help to us, the gathering also gave us magnificent support, we have this variety of life, there are many ways to compensate, I think if you go to the army, from my father's fancies in terms of , I think you go to the army, you can refund a little more profoundly, so let me go to the army.
Zhang Ruan: back (plaster) paste was packed, that is,golf club, a layer of paste layer, tear and paste, tear and paste, all covered, knee joints of these have been, seems to be distorted way, is close to dense plaster, sometimes playing closed pin, tie needles, by the time pain,nike tn, no matter what, he had pain tolerance is especially,Husband to donate a kidney to save his wife exercise at least nine months, climbing 10 km per day, called people to fight, called people tie.
Gong Jianping: Military Academy graduate, I had the entire army with eminent students, it is 3 headquarters published a certificate, is all excellent students can choose their own units, you can better choose their own space I originally wanted to linger in Kunming, because I think after my father elderly, and her mother retired, they can receive them to perch in Kunming, but Dad did not admit.
Sri Lanka that Ram: Yes.

Lang Youliang: Yes.
Gong Jianping: Then I went back inside his home, I told my grandfather that this object,"nike high dunk ", but my grandfather said his father has to think, is that we now have this kind of life is really hard to come by As individuals, there are many ways you can go to serve the country, but as you grew up inside the military family, I think you go to the army, then the way will repay a little better, so Grandpa told me so.
When the song Jen Green is a long time: because he's done so much good, so the monks can also listen to his words, not to make trouble where they are chapter, do what they should do their own etiquette decree, devote themselves to beyond studies.
Sri Ram that: He spent three days at home, go on.
Reporter: But after he was in uniform, who knows?
Commentary: This song in Gong and his comrades of the army is full of sincere feeling, Deputy Chief of Staff Yang Wenhua Di Qingjun partition opened, Gong and his comrades in song between this duration of life and death position.

Gong song this there is a happy family, he was followsly very rigid punishment of children.
Sri Ram that: a little intense by that time, I terror between them, his father told him that naval test, the naval, his son did not ambition the military, he wanted to converge on the tall educate, he said he After Tsinghua University, Peking University which he should aspire, he said. His father is, even now the girl did not want a soldier, you must soldier, his son's request, have to be a soldier, have to be a soldier.
Reporter: Why did he must let his son be a soldier?
Reporter: In fact, many monks from the Gong song up feel as the party's citizen policy, religious policy.
year: You do not get so many, do not mail so many.
reporters:

Commentary: the breakdown of Lord Buddha Hut received Diqing Jun zone commanders and men, with the collapse of Lord Buddha's butter flavor we entertain, because Gong in the arrangement of this song introductions, among the monks and the soldiers have this times there is not distance communication.

year: This is the stomach, you make no blunder, this is a cold medicine, you can again eat four, six can be.

Commentary: Gong Jianping credits graduate from the Military Academy, this time to stay in Kunming, Diqing plateau or return to live his life faced with dissimilar choice.

Jian-Ping Gong (Gong song this in his son): I never dare he speak back. But that time I had with him speak back. I said I really do not want to go to the army.
Reporters: Gong in the name of this song in Tibetan language what does that average? Gong song method a Lord, but we see that we have lived in the medium of the Gong song, not god, he is a man, a good man, a soldier, in the mean longevity of this, but unfortunately he Hidetoshi died youth, left us so early, he put all his life, gave the Shangri-La, we are here today, he still can feel the existence of life.
correspondent: He said you came back here, when you think the intonation of the dispute Gong song or the same as when a soldier to let his son, say you have?

year: hand how you say it?

Zhang Ruan: ordinarily he said Zhang, ache (traffic) to stop, help me hammer morsel, tweak, where his back anguish, to help him knock hard, hard pounding. Did not know, in front of him will affect the myocardial infarction, did not calculate, equitable thought forever rheumatism.

Commentary: The two of them the choice of conflict, the son of Gong Jianping Deqin back home where my grandfather for support.
Yao Shizhong: Finally, I sent him away, because when he left, I was there, I said Gong song I see you come, I say you have to bring ... to an end it, I said we absence you to partition, we Diqing need you, we men need you, I say to you how I had to all over, I say you are a guy, you survive it over, Laogong song, when I cry, when I Han Wan Laogong song, He could have been tightly closed eyes, and then slightly opened, opened I saw he was atheistic, and very black, and also does not help that, and then saw his jaws, and near them a little bit, and afterward what did not say so.
Commentary: Gong Jianping was agreed to the academy eventually became a soldier.
Sri Lanka that the Ram: the last daytime, third day, her son back, on the subject, and had to come back.

Wen-Hua Yang: Fortunately he was inside of a rill branches, die trees after he stopped, we use the backpack, pulled with a bamboo pole to the company commander, came later, when Gong Li is one of this song soldiers, very plain, he went to ascertain the company commander, company commander, he said thanks, he said this in my song Gong never forget you, I have to report your bounty, his company commander told him, he said I am a Communist, a military cadre, he said a Communist Party and military cadres, not to say that you, any ally, including the people fall, we will be rushed down, he said the words to thank you, thank you bounty of the Party, thanks to the kindness of the army.
Reporter: After the death of his mother by custom is to keep at home for 7 days.
Reporter: He is very good that the center of a human.

correspondent: that command.
Sri Lanka that Ram: insufficient time being,promotional code karen millen Taiwan male embrace his girlfriend while a landsli, he said, the lack of Tibetan cadres inside the district, he said, now he says he was leading when the Military, Tibetan cadres were missing in the case, he is the only path out how the line, he said yes.
Reporter: He spent a few days at home then?
Sri Ram it: because he too like his this vocation, and he likes to wear this uniform, from the arrival point of outlook, his favorite set of uniforms, so he wanted his son must also be take him this way.
Commentary: February 5, 2009, 54-year-old Gong in the death of this song, never left his love of Shangri-La, left his darling camp and love his people.
Commentary: The collapse of some troops donated back to the cardinal Tibetan Living Buddha.
and size of the temple of Buddha Ye Hao, Ye Hao abbot, Lama Ye Hao have convert friends. So he said, these monks have believed, some Lama said Gong song how to say, how I do. I trust he also believed by the party's policies, particularly trust the party's national policy, so his role here.
Sri Ram that: he said, you still come back, you still come back here and Tibetan cadres still relatively short, your back, side invisible, then you know, favor father, favor all appearances of it is likewise working out better, you still come back, come back if you do not other folk how to say my father said, he reprimanded him, you do not come back, others are extra wrong to mention.
year: get some medicine to take.

Sri Lanka that Ram: that command.
Commentary: Gong brush with death in this song, know how to value the life of a soldier, he let his son into the barracks, yet also to inherit his father, to persist to serve this nation.
Commentary: Sri Ram did not expect her husband to quit that opportunity will never have a plateau, November 2, 2008, Gong song because of this sudden onset of keen myocardial infarction in, fell ill in the office, were rushed to hospital.

Reporters: how can he say?
year: This is my idea.

Zhou Xiaoping (Yunnan Diqing Jun, adviser of District Health Center): There are a dozen of his ailment, other diseases of his life is still not pose a big threat, the maximum momentous is that myocardial infarction This disease, this ailment is largely due to his workload is cumbersome, because he is a person and began to work, he is not grim, this is real, for instance, there are a few sick, in this area transfusion, then a linkage to the phone, saying it was a job he plucked into Zhen Liao left, we are after him, he Du constantly denounced us, saying that the disease of my own I know you will not be so Taijingxiaoguai, I 1st work process is over, I I am free anew lose.

Sri Lanka that Ram: To stay 7 days.

Sri Lanka that Ram: I was very much hope to the low-lying areas, because of his recent years he is high blood lipids, high blood pressure,christian louboutin white shoes, gout, apparent symptoms are those that I wanted a low height where these diseases are of his great good.

year: a little touch of cold allergy, allergic peel a little.

Reporter: We wanted to know, a soldier and a monk, attach, you often talk about what subject?
Sri Lanka that Ram: told me that the money he leans a mini, insufficient, he was saying, in the home to send a little, earn a bit, then took back a little, add it is a little more than ten thousand.

British Ze: Yes.

Previous
2 Next
Commentary: army medical teams for the temple monks medical services, and sent some of the pills.

Reporters: military after graduation, he was faced with choices, this time with his father was how to communicate?
Commentary: March 12, 2008, Gong's mother died in this song, this song Gong Deqin satisfied in back home village.

Commentary: Gong song in the wake of this in time for the mother, Tibet has Some from Tibet Mangkang mother's relatives came to attempt condolences talking about the matter, thought wag. Gong to argue friends and relatives in this song do not listen to rumors, do not partake in distress, to adore life has been lull, Gong music from Tibet this in the home on a river Mangkang to Diqing Tibetan reliability, he had early termination of the mother's get up.
Yao Shizhong: We do commerce families and monasteries, monks such soldiers and civilians to establish a current relationship, that is a road, the objective reality in terms of its effect is quite nice.

Commentary: Diqing two largest temple, Hut and East Bamboo Buddha Temple to do over the work, , Diqing Plateau in the Anning Xiang and Gong endowed to this song.

Commentary: Gong Li wanted his son to this song after graduating from junior high school, apply for Tibetan school affiliated Kunming Military Academy,"new air jordans 2010 ", later when a soldier

British Ze (Hut Lama): He often called me, we both get onward particularly well.
correspondents: his son in uniform in front of his father when the time to see what he is feeling Gong song?
Zhang Ruan: He is so, those wounds are covered, and covered, and to the people are very spiritual, very dignified kind. Reporter: Finally, his body quite tortured, he will tell you it?
Gong Jianping: Because I think I was academic, I think are particularly good in the class, each score in the altitude few, I think there is hope, I can test to the regional campus, where I am looking along to institute life, will determine if the high school I went to Kunming Army Institute of Tibetan secondary school affiliated, then afterward on I had to face the army, so I think do not want to go to the army.

Reporter: So his son to obey this directive?

Sri Ram that: he laugh, and the two of them in chat, I looked him very cheerful, his son in uniform, he thought of his desire to fulfill, and quite cheerful.

British ze: he is a person, especially the poor, conditions were very cared about the relatively poor, so the Hut which is, he often inquired if we have problems? There are no monks living without conservation? Are asked.

Sponsored Links