Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default A {expressway} {vehicle} police {counsel} - Gao Ji

[Ng############## id = 5]

eight, do not discard waste

obligation in our high-speed road, the road every daytime scavengers picking up vacant bottles, in time to drive achieve. You work from head to evict him, corner a surround and from the additional end he hit the road, which led directly to a consequence our team each year thirty-five dead from nameless cases.

it is nameless corpse, because the scene was not the vehicle, and some large trucks by night or simply do not know scratch buffet a walker, the grind of the scene only incomplete flattening of the body, occasionally men and women tin not narrate,Diesel UK, only at DNA testing. As as the hit, and hit the residue of the more.

when you casually discard out the skylight to a drink decanter, if the road in the metropolis, maybe fair a virtue publish, yet on the expressway, roll down the window and discard the consume, you are probably an indirect gangsters!

I'll never forget namely winter night, I was on the road guarding a mindless body, dazed night, the tube carrying Pharaoh mortuary to detect a woman 1st came up apt me … …

the beginning we also suspected of assassinate. The two counties combined forensic and autopsy vice squad, eventually accustomed the deceased was a colossal impact coerce on the back, nape avulsion resulting in flying more than 100 meters! Toll monitoring shows that the spirit is not a good woman, is naturally a people onto high-speed, as she wanted to do, who do not know.

friends,New Diesel Jeans 2011, never littering the highway, never to be hailed on the highway ride! When tall speed when the vehicle crashed into the human body, people really broken!

more cars on the road was repeatedly trampled body, I have seen also much, so we constantly use shovels and sacks to their corpses. You can not dream a body radiated in 10 80 meters of the road is a kind of scene, you feel kind of fresh broken body is what a smell, it is never listened in nature no, I never absence to see, then smell!

9, parking, parking, or parking!

most importantly, I must mention on the last surface.

highway traffic terrified of? Is the parking,Diesel Jeans!

in high-speed activity of traffic, for whatever reason, resulting in road congestion, it means the most disgustful things may have happened.

driver noticed the car blocking the road ahead, we have to swiftly see in the mirror after the conception of big trucks have to follow you, and whether so, be sure to cut down in advance and open the double flash after the motorcar memorandum to remind, to the back of a large traffic deceleration sufficient distance and period, if the two wagon back the horn alternatively flashing lights to keep you, trust me, he have to stop motorcar, you ambition must scale up the tract to the crisis stop drilling! Even if it ambition scratch your car.

Every year, we met several such accidents every year!

because Dulu, car parked in the back waiting for clearance cart, the cart behind the front are the results hit the cart in front of the rear! Where is the car? Two, 3, 4, five, few people … … small car is a few human lives!

few millimeters thick in dozens of car skeleton, under the impact of the heaviness of hundreds of tons thinner than the paper!

not superstition what car you ride, do not consider themselves secure, I have seen was merely opened after the compression of a measure long ruddy car, seen to be pressed into the metal of the van, penetrated the fire was people trapped and roaring twisted diagram, seen merely packaged two-finger breadth head … …

you may query,Diesel Slim Jeans, Why stop down the back of the cart? Believe me, he did not want to stop, he too wanted to stop the car and come! But you've seen contains nine tons of nuclear drag fifty tons of goods,Diesel Store, but it? Have you seen the real essence containing nineteen tons, but it contained ninety tons of the tanker? Have you seen the real core contains thirty tons was set one hundred and thirty tons of the gigantic it?

the direction you look at the big trucks are, 10 cars have nine and a half more or less overload, no more no profit, no more will lose money! Already overloaded traffic police do not permit punishment discharge the car, it is a grain of truth the traffic police will be capable to solve a problem. Encounter, especially downhill side, you are to fasten the back of these big trucks pull 100 head of cattle also kept it! Dulu

inform always across the car driver, the car stopped, even if the knife should all leave out the next vehicle, quickly transferred to the road outside, your car back on until 7 or eight more vehicles the cart and then return to your car!

Why await seventy-eight? Two years antecedent I had a car even hit the hands of a log 13 vehicles in our group has no one to crash. You like you are the first few? It is not, on the road to move forward from emergency stop, go or three hundred meters and then to find free parking space outlet, preferring to let the traffic police fine you 200 greenbacks, cheaper than life!

ten, bearing in mind the five experience

1, the safest seat namely the driver behind that seat. In circumstance of emergency, the driver that he is instinctive subconscious avoidance action, superior-subordinate relationship, adore, affection where no use. If you are a back sleeper in the recess of the carts tourists, even if you prefer to head towards the direction of the driver, you are willing to lose a leg or a head? This is not the alternative of topic!

2, the highest percentage of traffic injuries as a traumatic head harm, abdominal apparatus harm, redundant bleeding and impact and decease. So, unless you have professional medical learning, in the absence of the injured to decide the injury circumstances, best not to readily migrate the wounded, otherwise, he ruptured ribs may be in your aid inserted under center or arteries. If the harmed limbs bleeding, you can physically approximate the heart of his bleeding side mutual top of the belt anchored with laces or bleeding, this is the most momentous.

3, on the highway,Diesel Womens Jeans, all non-normal driving conditions, should be open in time double flash! Including parking, in front of Dulu and construction, single-channel loosen, in front of an accident, into the fog zone, and so on.

4, all as a rookie driver of the other vehicle, do not put their hopes on the hands of others lives and attribute (routinely to see if the driver a driving violation stay away fast farther on).

5, a important accident on the highway the driver's driving experience is 6 8 annuals! Believe me, you read right, the data from the city, province cross the nation are the same. Practice makes faultless? Mature students can be elated!

keep in mind whenever a word: a good driver, not in how his superb technical driving, but his mind if there is safety awareness. Whether you drive do not drive, you should know, because your life is only one!

original: www.ycwb.com/ePaper/ycwb/html/2009-03/26/content_458521.htm

aboriginal posted source: [url = http: / / blog.daliansky.net / change-a-highway-traffic-polices-advice-gao-jian-next.html]

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
nikeacase

Arrow Nike Blazer

nike blazer aa