Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
6ssjh8odf

In the isolation ward had color forest.

people dying, the boss out of 200,000 yuan generous attempts to rescue, this touching scene took place around us. Currently, workers who have been suffering from leukemia, Cai Lin has successfully conducted a bone marrow transplant, received a second chance, the boss Zengxiang Yan said: p>
reaction, if the body does not reject him, he would be discharged.
staff unfortunately suffering from leukemia

37-year-old Cai Lin was born in Meizhou, Guangdong Province Wuhua rural areas, in 1995, he graduated from high school to come to Zengxiang Yan Zhuhai started to work, because work seriously, hospitality, won Zengxiang Yan favorite.
Cai Lin has had elderly parents, his wife farm in the country, three children still in school, his family was already poor, usually the main source of families earn money by Cai Lin had. Unfortunately, in 2000, Cai Lin has a long neck, small tumor, to the hospital for surgery, resection of the tumor,designer sunglasses, did not flow out. Hospital for further examination of his was diagnosed with regeneration of its anemia (ie leukemia), the nightmare began, he must from time to time to the hospital blood transfusion once a need more than 2000 dollars. At first, once a year, then more serious that half a year, once every two months,cheap sunglasses, once a month ... ... until 2009,sunglass store, two or three days time he would have lost blood. In addition, Cai Lin was also a need for drugs to control the disease, will need more than one thousand yuan a month for medicine.
9 years, for medicinal purposes, Cai Lin had spent all their savings at home, and borrowing more than 20 million yuan this year in April, when his condition deteriorated in the home was taken to a local hospital, local hospital proposals him to the better hospital to surgery, so Zengxiang Yan was sent to him overnight First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen, the. I was very uncomfortable and his family, anxious tears came down. Critically ill hospital issued notice to him, to At the time, do the matching blood type bone marrow transplantation has been found, but the operation would cost 40 million, which makes Cai Lin was a helpless, when he was desperate,versace sunglasses, and even thought of giving up.
brotherhood bosses donated 20 million to save

because there is no money to see a doctor, they do nothing, when his parents give my knees, I could not bear it, crying with them. . Cai Lin had to save the life of his wife's support for the boss Zeng Xiangyan to overcome cash flow difficulties, took out 20 million as the cost of the surgery was the color forest, he secretly resolved to have him well anyway.
sub shop I work, he accident, I can not sit idly by. Blackboard was chosen to be the important task of writing to him, no way, stroke by stroke to write only a few years, he learned first-hand good character today. Because the character naughty, do not want to endorse his childhood, after school, Cai Lin's father, who will leave his endorsement, dictation, to the book so much truth in life. over brick. Cai Lin first saw was the father of the other party does not hold anything against Zeng Xiangyan for nothing,prada sunglasses, success'. to Zhuhai Sanzao opened this electrical line, finally had success today.
This is not the first time Zengxiang Yan Choi Lam donate money to have medical treatment. Since 2000, Zeng Xiangyan has funded a number of occasions that he see a doctor, However, Zeng Xiangyan still time to give him wages, 1,200 yuan a month.
good-hearted people to donate thirty unnamed

put together, I am trying to raise funds for him, there was a call from Mr. Yang said that to donate 3 million, was so excited, moved to DC in the bank door tears, half a day to collect myself. : He just returned from the hospital back, very happy, he gave a lot of concern for the well-meaning people have called Choi Lam, reporting his condition,ray ban sunglass, the joy was palpable. He said: I do have value, and also like to thank so many good people in society.

Sponsored Links