Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
Q7p8v3s6s

Default A high-speed vehicle police counsel !

one, parking, parking, or parking!
most important I must say on the front. What is the alarm of highway driving? Is the parking! In the high speed in traffic as however cause, resulting in road congestion and parking, the most dreadful entities may happen. Here I say someone to focus on the car, in that case, the driver placarded the car blocking the road onward, we must immediately see in the mirror after the conception of huge trucks must follow you, and if so, be sure to cut down in advance and open the double flash to remind After the car note, give superfluity of distance behind the cart and the time to cut down, if the back of the cart's horn or flashing lights to stop you, believe me, he must stop car, you will must accelerate to crisis stop tract drill! Even if it will scratch your car. Year! Every annual, we met several such accidents: Because Dulu, the car stopped at the cart waiting for loosen after, the results hit the back of the cart to the back of the cart in front of the front have hit the rear of the cart! Where is the car? ! Two, three, 4, five! Several people is a small car a few people lives! In the framework of a few millimeters thick,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, dozens of cars, beneath the clash of the weight of hundreds of tons thinner than the paper! Do not take what superstition you car, do not consider themselves secure, I have seen only opened after the compression of a meter long ruddy car, I have seen the van being pressed into metal, I have seen people trapped in bombard tangled figure and roaring, I have seen people who packed only two-finger width of head you may inquire, Why stop down the back of the cart? Believe me, he did not want to stop, he also wanted to stop the car and come! But you've seen contains nine tons of nuclear drag fifty tons of goods, but it? Have you seen the real kernel containing nineteen tons, but it embodied ninety tons of the tanker? Have you seen the real core contains thirty tons was set one hundred and thirty tons of the gigantic it? Penalties for traffic police had not allowed overloaded vehicles unpacked, you see the big trucks on the road who, 10 cars have 9 and a half know next to nothing of overload, no more than there would be no profit, no more will lose money,GHD IV Dark Straighteners! It is in no way the traffic police will be skillful to solve a problem encountered, especially downhill side, you are such a big trailer to the back to fasten one hundred brain of cattle are kept pulling him! Here put aside. Or to inform of all car drivers encounter Dulu, the car stopped, even now the knife should all defect in ... the next move fast to off-road vehicles, your car back until seven or eight more vehicles on the cart and then back to your car! Why await seventy-eight? 2006 had a car even hit my hand log of thirteen cars, no one in our group has been able to break you like you are the 1st few? It is impossible to go ahead from emergency stop Road, took 3 hundred meters and then find a free parking space outlet, preferring to let the traffic police fine you Erbai dollars, cheaper than life! Here,GHD Precious Gift Set, I reiterate: a life emergency stop channel is channel! One of your flee!

Second, the tire when the control knob
mentioned the vehicle tire at high speed car tire, especially when the front tire cart tire than the consequences of serious puncture though unpredictable, but often we deal with the accident found an interesting phenomenon: if the left front tire causing the vehicle out of control break barrier, hit the right side of the fence often, and vice versa. The reason is deserving to tire in the vehicle tire tracks and a different coefficient of friction, the vehicle's trajectory will tend to puncture direction, outbreak left front cycle to the left side, right side right front wheel burst, and the driver in the correct direction when playing , pointing performance has been reflected in the smooth tire on the vehicle, there is a flaccid, and combined with the confusion caused by a puncture, often resulting in over-correction, thereby artificially increasing the vehicle lost control, causing the left front wheel hit the right guardrail burst but even break barrier on several causes about the phenomenon. The correct reach is to puncture the vehicle, the first direction to grasp, no material to which the front side, to a fixed amendment angle (and your actual speed related) and hard to retain, but not the emergency brake, because when the vehicle vertical lines in the braking capacity is uneven, so that behavior control in a controlled deceleration process and exertions to retain the native lane trace, should not impatient to fight the correct direction.

three speeding speeding
risks we all know, whether it is local or high-speed, will cause irreparable consequences. 100KM per hour if you drive a car, assuming you height 170CM, found that the location from your eyes to the brain to make decrees, and then reflected in the brake, the physiological feedback time is 1.7S, while the vehicle when you yet at first 47.2M. 40 meters away! Contains many helpless lives! We have the speed 70KM / H section of search speed (110 km we record), there are of cars actually ran 203KM / H, looking at pictures, we say that sooner or later must reimburse the driver, it is his life, life in his hands, others do nothing. For speeding behavior, I have only two things: one is the We hand BMW 745, Porsche Cayenne, as well as S80, whether in Europe said the car car, as long as the speeding incident, the wearer of the bruise injury, that does not defer. China's highest level of highway speed limit is 120KM / H, which is written in the statute where the statutory highest safe speed, which is not unfounded, along to data from overseas, if a speed of more than 160KM of car tire failure accident, whether you Does wearing a seatbelt, and passengers of the mortality rate was 100%! Remember, not 50%, not 99%, 100%! Letter to those who like a high-speed drivers put drive to the metal in the end friends, pray for your safe tires strike.

four security checks before driving or puncture
problem leads to the topic, this is a quite coincidental ingredients, you say you are a fashionable car? Our hands less than 5,000 km of new car tire, as models is not handy to say here, but it can reveal a ** company ten million of the most common home cars; in adding to check the tires before the junket, as well as oil problems, oil problems, cooling fluid problems, and even wiper and glass of water should be carefully surveyed, when we have wrong wiper work, macabre, but why is the left wiper, sleet just another day, we can imagine We are dozens of kilometers of road that is how back family! Painful ah, this is the highway, the first mart in the middle of nowhere, but fortunately we are familiar with the road police, and the name of double lights flash drive so diagonal neck insistence of the road, if fjust aboutmeone else, or suffer or it is easy to out precarious. After returning home, vehicle inspection, turned out a screw rod wiper, not a dime to the spend of maintenance caused much trouble and risk!

5, highway markings, signs and alarm
believe that many friends are often on high-speed drivers will find high-speed from time to time along the way as the warning signs and warning lights, I had no high-speed dry time it does not concern approximately these things, but only in recent years did a deep feeling that each When you are on the road to see a similar warning signs, there must be awareness to depress the speed and keep the car from, and arranged to deal with emergency preparedness,

; 6, attempt to avoid driving at night
In our present reality, which is a national general rule: the big trucks driving at night many more than the number during the day on the road running. In our case, the light that large trucks, day and night to attain the 1:5 ratio or even higher, night patrol on the left is a slip of pearly light, the right is a red slip, while a string of no end in sight, which has confused us However, good vision during the day, traffic and small, why so numerous trucks to be nocturnal? Alarming as well as we are always through the night. Later, the parties by and conversation with the driver know, during the day to load and unload cargo, conservation of vehicles, find something to work, and most importantly, Highways, overrun and traffic police are on the road during the day, fewer difficulty driving at night! This has resulted in various accidents at night is high time, as the car and passengers,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, driving at night, traffic flow, density, ran fatigue driving, more driving authorize does not mate, a large proportion of unlawful driving and other traffic contained to result in greater security risks. And the higher the cart seat, highway ** solitude did not stop the opposite shot over the string of lights, the cart driver is nearly blinding in the semi-state drive, you are compliant to drivers by the course and with such ride it?

seven, overtaking more flash to remind
highway speeds with quick, noisy, you car ahead the car can not listen the horn when overtaking or multi-switch flash to caution each additional near and distant more useful; And, when you ascertain that there are two or more lanes nigh massive trucks from the more recent time, when you have to beware of passing back suddenly alteration lanes to overtake the two wagon, then you equitable work afterward to him, it may truly be fate, and deem me, those who change lanes to overtake a large truck in the lane change can have a half ahead the mirror later watching a view of the Even Buddha, not to mention your car is not easy to find and faster speed. And in the evening when overtaking, do not must use high beam in your vehicle from the rear by ultra II, San Bai meters cut near the best light, the vehicle in front so you can better referee the distance with him and accordingly ambition not miscarriage of justice, you know, on the road to grant vehicles to watch you more clearly, and you can clearly see the additional side is equally important. Here, recollect that in the city often do not drive at night or the name of distant lights will light motor vehicles and motor vehicle, they trust he can see the road and other vehicles, and if others can see them? That is selfish and have no understanding of others, I have all disdained these human.

eight
course after the accident, said earlier a small financial loss simply an accident. If your vehicle on the highway or important attribute damage accident casualties, you must not move the site (except emancipate the wounded), when compared to involve two important things: the warning signs and call bell . Resulting in a traffic accident on the highway vehicles can not move, we must at the scene to drive the way of one hundred and fifty meters appearance the warning signs, and the staff to be transferred to the road outside the fence. Remember: some one hundred and 50 meters, and if you set the warning signs reach this distance, thereby causing the second accident, police accident then we will surely give you the second accident in the maneuvering responsibilities, the most at least a secondary or even the same! Unfortunately, with me on the highway a few years of practice, no party will be No! After fifty meters away in the car can set the flag on me with admiration! Remember final summer's midnight and I team on the back of a patrol element of the antique comrades of the way, half-size downhill in the opposite lane just found with a traffic accident, two trucks four or five parties on the or down or lying on the road behind the scene of the accident, Hude we were quickly connected to argue people come up with a rush to get outside the fence, also before and after 35 minutes, passing a large truck on another person lying on the road just 34 meters in front of me hit from the scene of the accident! Soft thigh was really say is false, if we are not on the road encounter, but received a warning shriek before the party scene, then this car will be a four or five people are not left! Of course, if your vehicle is not warning triangle or cone barrel, you can also brightly colored bag, or machine oil drums and even the roadside trees, etc. accustomed to lend, but do not elevate a stone Oh! That nature had changed! Speaking of the police, often the parties after the accident, the first phone call the wife and kids, a second call a friend, and the third call the assurance company, until the thought police from the accident had been for an hour! If the second accident happened because of this, I'm sorry, you just have to bear the legal liability of the second accident! After the accident, warning signs, who transferred to the road, the police in time these three indispensable part of anybody non-standard or consequences of accidents resulting in increased straight result of the second accident, the parties have to bear the corresponding legal liability . Rest ensured, the assurance company's bell time restrict among 48 hours, and reported the next day you're not too late, why we must live in the treacherous evasive?

nine, seat belts to assure safety
This namely a commonplace problem, merely likewise a lot of friends, a magnificent injustice at the Secretary of the problem. Indeed, primarily at the local pedal aboard metropolis roads, I personally outlook the character of seat belts is to meet maximum of the vehicle police, the substantial effect is no premonitory. And on the highway, the Department and no wearing a seatbelt, merely the consequences of an accident resulting in the world of distinction. I am out of the scene of an accident in 2007, I have the impression namely at least two deaths from motorcar accidents are unilateral not dressing seat belts reason, 1 of which is the Passat cars from the turn, the motorcar is only one driver, whether he wearing a seat strap, I muse most are minor injuries, forensic identification of cervical spine fracture to death, all the body roll caused along the campaign without withdrawal; second automobile is unilateral, when the front tire at tall speeds, causing detriment of control again hit the road barrier, a absolute of two and passengers,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, the driver line of the seat belt intact, while the co-pilot on a traveler because not seat belt and recline the seat in the reclining repose, results in the traffic spun out of control while darted from backward the windshield at the car died.

X. Other

co-pilot situation on the friends, the seat is the safest driver the back of the seat,GHD IV Styling Set, believe me, in case of emergency, the driver that he is instinctive subconscious avoidance behavior, you and his superior-subordinate relationship, the sensibilities of affection or even no use here. If you are a back sleeper in the rest of the carts passengers, even now you prefer to head towards the direction of the driver, you are willing to lose a leg or This is not the choice of heading!
traffic injuries cause the highest proportion of traumatic head injury, abdominal organ injury, superfluous bleeding and impact and death; so unless you have professional medical perception , in the absence of injury in the case accustomed that the person is best not lightly migrate the wounded, otherwise, he fractured ribs may be in your If the impaired limbs, bleeding, blood in his body you can be approach the altitude of the center side of the joint nailed with laces alternatively belt to stop bleeding and timely advising, this is the most important.
on the highway, all non-normal driving conditions, should be open in time double flash! Including parking, in front of Dulu and construction, single-channel release, in front of an accident, into the fog region, and so on.
major accident on the highway the driver's driving experience is 6-8 years! Believe me, you peruse right, the data from the city, province along the nation are the same, is because you are sure to laud. Practice makes absolute? Mature students can be pride!
forever with you on the road with other motor vehicles as a beginner, do not put their lives and property rests in the hands of others hope. (As if we saw the driver on accelerated illegal way to avoid driving farther ^ - ^)
an simpleton last tips: Alarm call is always 110! Not in front of zone code!

keep in mind anytime a word: a good driver, not in how his splendid technical driving, but his mind whether there is safety awareness. Whether you do not open the drive, you should know, because your life is only one!

Sponsored Links