Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
yeezyshopss

Default Nike Air Yeezy Chang'an University senior study ro

Reuters
West (Shaanxi TV I asked the students only heard that someone died in the classroom.
senior year on the small yellow and his students have received today a message that I heard that some students committed suicide, the whole campus atmosphere becomes tense. Chang'an University of reporters rushed to the headquarters this morning that the murder occurred on campus study hall room 633, just the school staff of the Public Order Department also labeled the classroom door seal, complete the scene investigation on the ground there is left behind after police gloves and shoe covers.
Huang: This morning, the squad leader sent us this message that someone committed suicide, I came to see.
students: the teacher of my drawing board, I come and get.
hear students say, in addition to the current headquarters of Chang'an University doctoral graduate, the course for the rest of the senior students. 5,6 The most recent self-study room, many of these layers are busy preparing for graduation seniors. Can not think of is for all of today's tragedies have taken place in the usual common learning in the classroom.
students: about seven or eight in the morning, the teacher to check people in our dorm, I heard someone on the hanged.
students: do not know who, it is possible we've met,Nike Air Yeezy, just feel sorry for them.
suicide allegedly because he can not get diploma

sorry can not help but want to make people behind what makes a young man choose to commit suicide to go to the extreme it?
(telephone interview) Student: I have heard is a fourth year college students because they can not graduate, take things too hard that he hanged himself.
verification of identity is still investigating the cause of death

Police Department later learned from the school campus to learn this from the murder of some of the information.
(non-normal interview) Director of Student: six in the morning, cleaning staff found to have hanged himself on a young man,www.airyeezyshoeshop.com, when people have to die.
Reporter: identity?
Director of Students: do not know what the campus.
identity of the deceased and present, for the causes of death in the police and the school has investigated and verified. But no matter what happened the middle of watching a young radical in the schools choose to end their lives the way is indeed a pity. In fact, in life, there will always encounter some difficulties in frustration, when the life of the door when you shut down, there will be another door open for you, the sun along the door will find revealing the direction of success, not because of a momentary impulse to make such negative and irreversible consequences.
welcome to comment I want to comment
microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging
相关的主题文章:

Calligraphy and painting line for painting has been described as prosecutions awarded 70,000

British mothers womb transplant to his daughter will

Bo said that his father wronged female micro continued imprisonment his father to return to work

Beijing Normal University to recruit female students participate in the experiment the normal menstrual

Award for girl back 4 cents a word parent education methods Yin Zhengyi

Sponsored Links