Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
S9c5l5y1w

Default What namely true patriotism !

What is the real patriotic

Taiwan has such a educate, students between the ages of 15-18, three thousand students every year, the school because violating school rules were expelled from the 200 alternatively 300. School not laborers, no security, no chef, entire the essential jobs done at the students themselves. School seniors apt appliance the system, third-grade students with a first-year students. School set just 3 minutes. Students see the instructor appearance of 7 meters to welcome. Students do no leave the Department of cold go, not a test into the University. This is understood in Taiwan for 30 years faithful apt moral education-oriented high-level commerce schools. Advertisements in important newspapers in Taiwan, the faithful constantly recruit graduates merely What is the next an? (voice of the audience: duty Because of this, I came back to the motherland and specially organized moral lecture. (clapping) , and why not? to do well, is my responsibility; countries do not lusty, my responsibility ... ... everyone take the initiative, the earth can not a prosperous country? How tin parties not mingled? So, each student should be the responsibility pulled himself to, prefer than the presentation to my bureau in Taiwan, is one such school, whether schoolroom nasty,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, I inquired This is my responsibility, education, do not loosen the responsibility to work, merely football over, maybe some folk say namely this is a disadvantage, I tell you, lose namely advantage, this training should stay in your idea, we have to remember namely each Chinese human!

schools should train students to the it dirty? dirty, the clean and everyone is going to get it dirty? Do you anticipate only a few workers to do the job, said: I have come to study, not discredited. dripping, you can not block it? Some will say: is to be expelled! even replicability did not know, the first no water, there will be a second? Do you think no water will come? how people can do it without thought? as a cadre, as a person, to be think of the consequences, the consequences of people to see farther, more successful person. a just in front, regardless of the future who is not a good cadre, not a profitable person. to do with water to the water tumult after it rushing full reservoir to stream, is still to be cared with: your school more than 6 thousand students, retention a jug of water each day, how many water a year province? province is saving water, is to retention national resources. patriotism may have two, one is assured patriotic, patriotic one is negate actively to create wealth for the country is patriotic, patriotism is the negative wealth for the country to save the State of flesh and blood with so many people to read for you, you waste of national wealth, your rectitude? you are in institute so, how can we expect to students, pupils do? how can we expect in the common population? You intellectuals do not patriotic, patriotism how to make people do? start from their own side, there is hope in our country ─ ─ This is the responsibility ? not, but any little things are big. a small set of National Cheng Kung University evil is evil, a small set of good, compared with the greater good. to develop good morals, is a respected teacher from the beginning, is very, very small things since the starting of this kind of virtue is built up slowly, rather than a special competence to find the event this morn after class, I and a Normal school principals out of the auditorium there is a lot of paper and I said do not pick up, pick up the students themselves to await for the p.m. ─ ─ Students, who leave these scraps of paper that is not patriotic. there is nothing major, amuse pick up litter on their own feet to ─ ─ This is my teaching. Well, the students pick up paper under their feet, which is the start of patriotism. I tell the article of two papers on the stains.

first, the U.S. has a And his three or four candidates with tall learned qualifications than he currently faces several people interviewed, he felt no hope. But as they come, the security. He knocked into the chairman's office, entered the office, he base the door on the ground with a piece of paper, curve over to elect up, that is a smudge periodical, it will be lightly darted in the wastebasket. Until then chairman of the desk, said: long, I think I am better than the ones before, how do you hired me? , and can not see small things you can see small eyes, can see little things I think people see the future of natural accidents, one can only That is why I employee you. preoccupy Ngau Tau, which is today, We said that this important paper important? See the little things people can see memorabilia, but can only

second stain the paper's story,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, when the Asian Games in Hiroshima, Japan at the end of the six million people in the meeting room is not really a piece of paper. Teng Wen marvel newspapers around the world: Look at our flag-raising at Tiananmen Square on October 1, the lens, when people scattered, Montreal paper, scraping muddle everywhere! Foreigners look certainly think so: you point to with Japan than China, even near! We do not always say: our country's vast land, 137 gold honors ─ ─ that no use, our moral standards have not come up, not even near! We say that these important paper important? So, I let everyone pick up a piece of paper, this is the beginning of patriotism. Everything from the little things. U.S. space 3 is coming moon, and it can not be boarded to reluctantly return to, and why? 30 dollars just because a small battery is broken, their space procedure this brewing for a long time been destroyed, several hundred million dollars scrapped! World, there are big do? Behold times we break together the wings and head to the fall? Are a barrier tubing, to eligible a tire before the crash. A person's necrosis, which is entirely ulcers dead body? Are bad liver, or center problems, so a small organ is not normal to die! ─ ─ students, after hours, you have a devoted concept. Our China train is one such nine-year educational purposes, is to see how you get along with teachers, how to get along with friends, this is the purpose of education. From ancient times, China's education is the greatest education you put a Western education as the most progressive education, it would be wrong. U.S. Minister of Education said in a speech three months ago: the greatest educational! (Applause.) Confucius tells us: Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is perilous. A student to proceed to learn, often analytic, often, so it is real education, which is the essence of Chinese education.

variant one, we want to eat Chinese food, speak Chinese, to China Festival and the recovery of Chinese apparel to wear the national culture and moral education. A Chinese, even the Chinese do not eat a meal, can be called the Chinese? Representatives eat Chinese food is the first use of chopsticks. Was originally a Chinese chopsticks culture is civilized behavior. I went to the United States, they occasionally eat Western food, they are one on Western I said: character, and sign your knife and fork is barbaric, so I do not. Chopsticks can be cut,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, can cross, can be cut, can clip,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, can stamp, all-powerful, and exceedingly cumbersome your knife and fork, like the murder weapon. (Applause.) students want to eat chicken, I said I could, if he said to eat You can eat the bunker, but can not eat This is China's national spirit! Foreign just machine pistols than we do with China than to eat it? Eat something just kind of curious emigrant mentality, contemptible ah!

What is the real patriotic (patriotic education)
our school English education is the best in Taiwan. I invited two teachers from the United States, specializing in teaching diplomatic language theory of my students. I have a level in USA, they must be studied in the U.S.. But they have learned the materials are published on the first page of my words: not to go to the U.S. washing dishes lavatory brush, to CI Hou foreigners, dishonor ancestor eight generations of people to do something! If an English teacher, a school said: a! So I always tell the teachers: to teach my students to be good, you do publicity for the foreigners to convert Strengthen the country to tell the students to avenge defeat the powers, it is the hope of the Chinese people (applause)! Here you do not have English teacher? Department of Foreign Languages ​​after the students do not must teach English? School students before you want to learn English patriotic education, do not blow up on behalf of a foreign, you do not think: just pass the English preacher of the road, granted in English of the industry, but to pass the patriotic path, granting of business English .
agreeable, the students academic these principles, the next tread we will know thattoday's education is a failure. Because youth age we were taught wrong. Therefore, we should be studying for the state and ask for the social department of fatigue and study skills altruism, Liqun moral education. We should premier consider approximately why the school, for whom reading? You must think almost. Some people might say, to detect jobs for themselves meantime reading! This is how average and small, how boring and pitiful! You should not just to ascertain a job and live! Find a job also easy to eat! Take a knife, punctured just to ascertain somebody, and definitely life with edible, but also CI Hou, there are people you cook, you slumber while there are people standing guard, the same things you missed,GHD Purple Straighteners! That is not to determination to eat it? Why not do it? I tell you, to learn survival skills, to know how the definition of life and worth, there is not a area to build people values! Therefore, we absence to know is definitely not for their own reading, reading in order to seek knowledge from country to country, so we must tell the children to school, you have to determine a direction: a guide you should be act entities, do they favor to do. Many people interested in the learn, outrageous! Have little amuse in reading? The real goal should be not interested, but of duty, interest in the responsibility to find them, but can not replace the responsibility of interest. The more light in the black to do more entities, which is moral education. Our study is for the country. Students, do you muse approximately what variety of education you are juvenile? Especially rustic children, how to teach your dad and mommy are you? They tell you: you have to study hard! You do not study hard, the future can not succeed, you must work hard to study hard, you have a future reading is for your happiness, reading to your future! Reading to you all! You are brought up in this kind of education, which is the most incorrect education, and this is the worst education! So children grow up to know, ahem, reading is to me Yeah, with any irrelevant, for my future, for my future, for my wish, you see this country there hope? It has nought to do with the country! He drank milk the country, with the state taxpayer money, obtain out of flesh and blood civilization is a selfish baby, teacher education a team of selfish, you think: this country have a future? You peruse the intentions wrong, reading is not for themselves, reading to our country, the state requires talent, countries need to cadres, the founding pillars of citizen needs. Why develop your country? Countries is owed to you? You can eat in vain country repast? Vain houses and cafeterias to enjoy here, and simply enjoy the teacher imparting learning to you do? Why do you? What is your contribution to the country? What is your contribution to society? What mash? You all do not, you just made manure machine only. You eat every daytime, act nothing, what you contribute to the country? Countries look inward to your contributions, look forward to your future, for one daytime you grow up, one daytime you will study for you must do things for the country, so countries can provide in you, you fight in the country . Because of moral education must be premised ashore citizen education, so today we should adore our country. Normal's just you are reading, you three, 4 years afterward to exercise the next centenary beneficiaries, your responsibility than anyone another big. If you do not have the concept of state, you are not nationalistic, you ask your students how patriotic it? So today is the most major teacher. This is what I ran for the customary students instill patriotism of the reason why! You patriotic, patriotic students certainly! If you do not love the country, every day complain, want to alternate every day, every day, like the sea, what hope is there that the next generation? Especially in knowledge English, and forever want a agreeable school, to which the future behind the corporation which the employer, which leader while the translator, and extra disgrace! No more personality, more no tolerance! (Applause.) I am here with special accent on the citizen consciousness.
I often give my students to tell a story: one day we go on a trip, a sudden storm came. We had no place to asylum to asylum, the children get forward, a look for front of a thatched shed, everyone, Hello, everyone elated, the. But the house in the rain suddenly to collapse, the students tried their best to In this position, I am feeling, students, and you say we need a house, or is the house we need it? (Applause.) I think we need the house.
house is our country, and then damage and then wrong is our home, no material how poor and then wreck, our household, we love her! (Applause.) how can you be the envy of foreigners? Our country better than others, we acknowledge it, but we are determined, we will gradually put it well, but we must sacrifice, there is the concept of love of country.
all countries in the cut, eating country, to take state, how this country be cultivated? Everyone corruption, corrupt, this country will be good? Countries have a Canada! China has a (Applause.) I go, absolutely refused to entertain. I go to eat their own, with their own, take your motorcar to the car money, live your hotel to your hotel money, eat your meal to meal, definitely do not stick a dime countries. I just want to be a demonstration to show you! (Applause.) What is patriotism, is someone we have to put the money to the country life, is phoned patriotism, you always get to the home state of things, What kind of patriotism? Some people pilfer countries, to take countries, but also take great interest, paid too overreaching, paid too shameless pence, how got? (Applause.)
Some say: a teacher, you make me patriotic,GHD Red Straighteners, I love the country, but the State? I could not find! When the teacher, the state is in front of you students. You to the podium on a station, the student is below your state to find state is too easy. Today I Wang Zheer stop, following 1500 is my country, I must your due diligence, should have civilizing role, affect, you are my country, I love you, is my patriotism, my motifs scatter to you, that is patriotic! (Applause.) Then you go after the stop in front of your students, it is your country. You can not waste his time, his life, you must train the next generation good for the country, you give him this patriotism, you are a patriot, not to him, you are not patriotic, you're a traitor! (Applause.) students in the future you have the become to study, you should memorandum, do not let yourself lose a Chinese face. You do not go back, it lost the Chinese people's face it! Foreigners will not think highly of you. They will say: You see, the concept of state that these students are not, these small overcame! How people will think highly of you? This is very shameful, quite embarrassing thing.
country is very important to us, you do not know fewer than overseas, Without a country, a country's latent feeble people, is too pathetic! Too sorrowful! So, today's Chinese people to self-improvement, self-love, we love our country to know. Countries do not grow, then the money you individually have any use? Standing what's the use again? You never adored ah!
Today, I say what is patriotism, where is the patriotism, patriotism everywhere! Any behavior can be patriotic. We all know thatIsrael and the Arab battle. Arab-Israeli warfare activity is lively, the world is holding a beauty contest, that was just picked to the Israeli group Many film manufacture who are nigh her: eat it! Israel is a magnificent country, I stand for election. I want people to know: the country of Israel on globe, so I have to stand for co-optation. Today, I was picked, and to complete my task, I tell the world: Israel is a great nation, because I am the world's most beautiful female, but also to tell the world: Israel, the country is hard work, hope that the world's People sympathize with us, aid us! Support our country's independence! Now my country are by war, what with the money? We subjugated Israel 2 thousand years, because our culture does not dead, so we can state. Today I want to go back to the motherland to fight, what with the money? - After she's comments released the next day to fly back home. (Applause.) This newspaper was published, the entire world with admiration for Israel! Wow, the Israelis really prodigious ah! As a result, the Israeli army, the naval boosted, they are like lunatic, the Arab armies play clean! This is the seven days of history's greatest war! Seven days punt! This is because a girl's words!
So, students, and patriotism often a tiny place. We are highly educated, we shoulder the country's honor, ah, people see that we see the country's hope. Students, the country's future is backward-looking, is see to the future of personal future. A review of this teacher, I know thattwo years after China's what it was like to see students know three years later, China is the phenomenon. If his good moral character, moral, patriotic, country two decades later, there is hope. If you see this child very patriotic, very respectful, very ethical, then three years later, Chinese people are great Chinese people. Otherwise, he looked lazy, selfish, haughty, rude, no criteria, I kas long asafter three decades of China is that way. Today, we have to avenge and reinforce the country, and strive to do better. Do not lose the ancestors of the face, do not lose our Han Tang Xianlie face.
patriotism is very specific. My school entry has a slogan: step out the door, bear faithful honor. The big shove of the left door step, take the national honor. A clot of phlegm spit in China is small, a clot of phlegm spit in a foreign country, you will lose 1.2 billion Chinese compatriots face, because you represent the 1.2 billion Chinese people, not you personally, you do not think, Therefore, each student must disburse care to a word in one fell dive. High teacher back home, when he saw the speak after hours denounce, to suggest to reprove, but I left the mainland back to Taiwan, the mainland one can not talk ill of. They asked: mainland right? I said very, very good! Too, great. To the United States say that the great Chinese people very, very, never lost the Chinese people face a sentence and no criticism of China. However, be sure to come back to real lecture, and sincerely suggest. Some people just the opposite, in the country he did not defiance put a fart, masquerade to be so agreeable, so lovely, a left China to speak ridiculousness, the Chinese screamed profitless, and this is also the standard traithardly evern of a bitch! (Applause.)

Sponsored Links