Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
v5o7n2b0q

Default Shenzhen Huaqiang North

one daytime, when you come Huaqiang North, ah! Is, is phoned the China Huaqiang North! !
SEG gate you're standing, there will be at least three waves of people come up with your lukewarm saluting, the first is the simplicity of rural women look like thick, and a look that says China 5 thousand years of trenches vicissitudes of culture, they are an beginning on the Road: invoice! Invoice! Or have muscular accent: digging vote! Digging ballot! Then or rhyme: ah poll vote! Vote! If you first came to the city, you will wonder: What does that mean? ? Sales invoices? What are they selling the receipt? I can tell you, these rustic women, in fact, magical wand, by the time you can consider of an invoice, they all are, and were skilled,GHD Hair Straighteners, clear department of labor, and even not satisfied can return refund!
you continue to move forward, then, there will be a tie in the shirt inside the jeans of young people carrying a black briefcase, in via your side, you rub shoulders with out of appointment, suddenly a low voice, mysteriously say to you: computer! Computer! You have not revived, he immediately pulled the brush presently, opened the sack, inside an IBM or a Lenovo notebook. You casually ask how much money he will definitely make you a blot, reported that the amount of center! Of course, he also part-time agencies of various brands of mobile phones, at the peak of you can think of, some of the market, he has!
Well, even if you do not immediately go out and purchase the notebook, though you want to go back Quhan him some, but not so you call the export, will have at least three people took come warm to mention to you, not to DVD? Pirated software, DVD! Ah! Yes, there is Tinto Brass's beautifully packed album, absolutely Edition! Price of say, are interested can go upstairs to see the goods!
Well, you finally himself strange, followed the man Qiguaibaguai, came next to a small chamber upstairs, you will be shocked to ascertain, there has been a lot of people selected in Montreal, as the markets in general, so pick your own achieve and not quested for many years wishing to buy the record, like a bandit hides in his arms, like out of the chamber, into the street.
Huaqiang North flow is still coiling, tumbling cats and dogs are everywhere, or jumping nigh the magical villain, but also cordial overcoat pocket stuck the pen mores who, in the side of the stall devise signature, well, you pay tens of dollars, and finally very affordable to get an scrapbook, finally later the biggest names in children can be like those stars, huge hand wag, Shua Shuashua a few strokes, check out a people catching a closer look, turn 180 degrees to see, turn 360 degrees to see, can not tell which is the label, that is the name, or even do not see the words of the name is, of way, that may be just sign alphabet one.
ah! Huaqiang North is really busy weekend, hot body exposed petticoat waistline Samsung MM jumping disco, to sell you what they are or what the camera like MP4, mobile phone stores all sound great door, so that the whole streets as if into a huge disco, no matter where go is boom! Thunk! The howl of the subwoofer, impact your heart to tears. Do not worry! Here is the Asia's largest electronics market in the SEG, the daily turnover of electronic products, in Asia, at the outset, closed around the clock outdoor the plant's creation, convergence, where you can buy the whole of China The cheapest electronic products, although the city's spending is notoriously tall, but you must know, whether in Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Urumqi, even Hohhot, Harbin, and even distant Africa, the Middle East, the electronic products shop where asset are picking here, you will comprehend, or even comprehend, what is the world's factory!
may be predestined, perhaps work with the flow is so that he has a bond with Huaqiang North!
Huaqiang North Road Shenzhen one of the most prosperous advertisement region, where the concentration of the country's largest electronic mart, and the hut is the country's largest mobile phone market, collateral imports,GHD Carry Case Styler, the digit of annual flow in the millions. Every staff member here seems very engaged, for the business is really large.
Huaqiang North does not material who looks like, not have their own marts, but also in business, any business is not working but also go here, they may be the bottom of society, but they are also portion of this bustling city. They chose the lowly and dirty was alive, some people prefer to live noble and humble, people ecology is reflected in everyone's face.
In this, pay tribute to every noble psyche, you let me see the self-respect, the dignity of you is.
one, not obsessed brother, brother is SEG!

Second, the fortune-teller to
we generally Shennan Road, Hongli Road, Huaqiang North Road among called part of it. Hotels in San Ting about a hundred meters long cross the street, often a dozen fortune-teller here to solicit business, they wore nondescript Sengfu, glib sitting business, many from out of Huaqiang North pedestrians will support, it seems that business was OK!

Third, the real figure standing direct 1
beauteous women to sell cosmetics is not clear whether the parallel, perhaps simply is counterfeit, they probably can not furnish to open a store or even their own counter, but they use their feet in the business to the street, all the rest of the women are shopping their latent clients.

Fourth, distinct straight sales person, younger sibling to disburse tribute to them!

five, he was handsome gas, signs that read He unemployment already? There are other stories? We do not know, do not want to bother him, I wish he obtain back on the air-conditioned office creating, on a Mac to build their own works.

six, do printer mend guy
This young man is very handsome, robust, his face tired but determined, his business is his hands, maybe once a company's microprocessor engineers. Young man, you will live a wealthy life with you, you are not the penniless than anyone another!

seven performers child

the child about 7 years old, frail, but the face of the creeks and lakes gas. Very strange,GHD Straightener, he does not permit me to shoot him firmly next to a thirteen-year-old child was his associate, and I was hiding in alley railings and candid fellow who found, then only this photo.

eight, sell old compartment phone eavesdropping

the elderly are the most shocked I am one of the subject. Looks about 60, feet, a pair of plastic sandals and slippers, clothes although low but very clean, Liangbinbanbai, his face tired and vicissitudes. His household what happened? Such a great age of retirement should be quiet, Hanyinongsun, grandchildren, preferably than standing on the street so those who can not tell to sell someone.

other people to sell these entities can smile home, to sell their own goods, but the old man is obviously ignorant, he did have standing, holding a chip of mark,GHD Benefit Styler, he did not to talk, perhaps, He's age has been complicated to make money in this course.

nine, cooperation

two performers who left a leg disability, to the right of very skinny, two people are very hard to sing. They gave me ten greenbacks, to express their respect.

everybody has the ability to choose self-survival. Like 80, we encourage every of it! ! !

ten phone eavesdropping device similarities

I could not successfully photographed, they found me and immediately turned up the hands of the brand.

XI one-legged beggars and direct

the name of a beggar who left leg disability, his own show was a bit presumptuous of prosthetics. In fact, his body is very strong, almost tyrannical begging intonation, I suspect he is not a actuator of beggars.

twelve, one-legged calligrapher

nothing to say, respect!

XIII, armless calligraphers 1

this young man of Hunan, circled by posters of his life made a memorandum. He was originally a Beijing cafeteria chefs, pantry gas outbreak because he never lost his arms, a lot of people go throwing money at the box in front of him, he forever smiled and said: You take me one word it, very cheap.

fourteen, he poured ink on their feet.
this young man how to find out how to look like the PS. Hey

fifth, he wrote a Young man, congratulate you!
This word is really good,,,, unfortunately the people of the moving

XVI food is not effortless ah!

The woman is a pseudo-disabled, to listen to a full-time inspectors clear the ground a small advertisement sister said the woman told her husband, two daughter in Shenzhen soliciting. Women masked as a beggar disability is rare, and this situation ambition be weary, diagonal to the side of the butt, butt should move forward before rejection, but also has been bent back. I secretly staring at her, until she found, looked by me with such a look. Old sister, you are fifty annuals old at most, and accordingly acquire a little dry to dine, you are so tired it?

XVII 2 Qizhe looks are a hardy couple, I saw a mendicant in today thought 1 of the highest proceeds. But the fact that they have not even the fellow, the man is from Henan, Anhui female is, but likewise is not a paralyzed woman, thighs and feet quite neatly! Full-time inspectors clear the ground a small dissemination sister said: These two individuals to virtually two weeks, and replaced several former partners, are elderly, may this man looks good (a typical hard period), so it was that woman long-term employ immediately!

eighth, the eye is not enough ah

This is a sanitation employee, apparently not long to Shenzhen, forgot to activity out the hands of the old long soot, his eyes fixed on the milling He came from in front of whichever woman. I really want to loudly prompt him: .

XX East-meets-girl look

very happy,,,

twenty-first, dissatisfaction

this black guy is Huaqiang North to meet, maybe the country from which the staff sent Shenzhen. He was very friendly, I took a lot of canvases of his photographs, may be to eventually tired, staring at me askance, said he was pessimistic at the outset, I was shocked, but he then made a friendly face. Well, this time we tin penetrate the disadvantages of a Leica, if the D700, a show of hands grasped.

XXII, considerate husband who pinched his wife's shoulder, enjoying the sweet wife. I finished it was her husband found out he was a bit unhappy, I instantly thumbs up to him, then made a pinching gesture, he laughed, his wife asked him laugh what, he laughed and gestures to annotate,GHD IV Styler, said as he refers to me. His wife smiled, two people are not young, but no feud in love with young people, they are very sweet and cheerful.

xxiii, two people face a little morsel mean. Her symbol ought be very rude, do not face is valid and good ones too, I shot her when she was wiping his shoes along hand and found that I actually did not stop her being shot in the hands of indecent, but his jaws in the skin shoes to rub aboard the Ha respiration! Alas! Leica occupy is not ah!

XXIV chosen because this was an ventilation of fun, do not know what they are looking for, in the medium of the mother or daughter is very amusing.

XXV, her mind seems to have been lazily, have not seen her who to call, and sat almost half an hour,GHD Green Styler, and finally stand up on the bus go.

XXVI, the afterward one - a full-time inspectors cleared the ground a small advertisement Sister

This is my sister who said several times earlier. Do not know from the starting of Shashi Hou, Shenzhen is now fashionable to small ad to the ground, I met an accompanied leather moss, but that guy is very circumspect of any camera can not escape this occupation guerrillas, I did not shoot him. Sister said: After the glue, we work at six o'clock.

xxviii, is advertising

suddenly in pressing, go to Cyber ​​upstairs bathroom, actually ascertain this ad: , cross-###### friends, asked 20-year-old chap. Write text on altitude of the urinal on the sign, cornered out to be gay advertising, should be a human do the cheat. This photo is taken there is a incident - I equitable took out a camera, a toilet seven or 8 people have exclaimed:

29, self-reliant who are worthwhile of respect.
who understand the backdrop which store?

thirty, rewarding

Please respect this couple!

XXXI, begging the little girl who

this little girl came up to me querying for a handout, I said to her: one kind of disproportionate to their old face replied:

XXXII, followed by a more than 30-year-old women with children continue to beg. Neatly clothed woman, she was not begging, but mandated the little girl to reserve money, but also kept quietly snapped a few. I do not know what she was a child, and if the mother did not know this experience will give what the child's future? If it is not the mother or relatives, because she is embarrassed of her dirty degrading it?

this photo I chose a accidentally vague, photographs of children looked back to me.

poor child.

xxxiii, he sang Farewell My Concubine. He sang about in the winter calculate. He sang Elixir of Love. He sang Love Song 1990

xxxiv, this is the SEG!

35 Vision SEG!

XXXVI, everything is all too versed with the practice did not stop
time to migrate ahead we are still open
multitude stood waiting

site xxxvii, see this picture underneath, that foreigners, or point of civilization.
problem may not be civilized. Chinese people are far too many problems.

38, previously filmed an arm that no write .. write a good issue to share ...

good words written

thirty-ninth, the door to ask for money to be transgender woman in the world buddy

40, in fact they are four-piece band, and there are two, the 1st period I listened them sing that, you see favor!

XLI Shaolin! Shaolin! I feel a mini real skill! This is not pearly, and money, but also give you a rosary bracelet!

Sponsored Links