Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
product102

Default Windows 7 Professional Key America's 11 Most Endan

Home > Issues > 11 Most Endangered Historic Places > Charity Hospital and the Adjacent Neighborhood
What You Can Do
Learn more and help Save Mid-City. Give $11 to help support the 11 Most Endangered Places.
Charity Hospital and the Adjacent Neighborhood
Charity Hospital. Photo by Walter Gallas.
Historic homes in the Charity Hospital neighborhood. Photo by Walter Gallas.
Historic homes in the Charity Hospital neighborhood. Photo by Walter Gallas.
Charity Hospital. Photo by Todd Callender.

Submitted by Milljull0 at: March 27, 2011
I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post,Office Professional 2007,Windows 7 Professional X86 Fry's Electronics Netbook Acces, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. Life Insurance Reviews
Submitted by Anonymous at: March 22, 2011
THis is so great informations. I will come back
If you have free time, please visit HTC Android Smartphone - Slim Digital Camera - Android News
Thanks
Submitted by smithtv456 at: March 22, 2011
Another great example of innovation,Buy Microsoft Office 2007, I am glad to find it. There are so many developers working on this segment but this is one of the best innovative idea ever. Thanks for sharing it here.
Real Time GPS Tracking
Submitted by jones david at: February 17,Windows 7 Professional Key, 2010
is very ok
Submitted by New Orleanian in New York at: February 15, 2010
I am totally opposed to the effort to attempt to make Old Charity into a modern hospital which our city desperately needs. Please consider the many who really need health care. If you want to propose something useful, suggest that the building be used for out-patient clinics. Let us build a modern health care facility. Washington D.C, gets to have modern health care why can't we? Move the property that you want to preserve just a few blocks down the road. This is very important to us who want to see New Orleans thrive.
Submitted by CH at: December 19, 2009
Having lived in New Orleans, studied historic preservation law at Tulane University School of Law, and working for two years (starting one week after Hurricane Katrina made landfall) on the restoration, rebuilding,Buy Windows 7 Enterprise, and renewal of this great American city that I love dearly, I am disheartened and stunned by the insagacity of the NTFP. In selecting Old Charity and University Hospitals as one of the 11 Most Endangered Historic Places in 2008, the Trust displayed gross negligence and an extreme ignorance of the state of these facilities prior to failure of the NOLA levee system; the complexities of preservation issues,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Key, revitalization issues, the medical needs of the people of New Orleans; the city, regional, state, and federal politics (going far beyond Huey Long); and the hundreds of other buildings in NOLA and the region that need the Trust's help. This one decision was so recklessly flawed and, frankly, stupid that I no longer have any faith in the Trust and its judgment or work. New Orleans needs all the help it can get in order to renew. I am greatly disappointed that this nation lacks a national historic preservation organization with the resources, influence, and sapience to be of any meaningful assistance.

Sponsored Links