Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default and how to directly drink. Such a long

Today, as usual, get up at six thirty, dressed sportswear complete wash out running, the normal functioning of all, I do not know what will happen is not a general thing, thought it was a normal morning.
Paozhaopaozhe, after some time, some hard work, they stop down slowly walked, his mind thinking about things that show my heart for her pain with. Sudden surge of pain came from the lower abdomen, I could not stand let alone walk around Lima, and slowly squat down, the pain is so familiar and so I fear, the pain must last month again. Squatting for a while, the pain has not decreased, the pain I can not think. I only know that hastened back to the dorm, to bed and lie down, so every time.
can stand up when I gently try to move a step forward, but that step is so difficult, a short journey to the hostel has become so distant that I also found out I was so crisp and down. Pain so I can not support, I tried to move a few steps, then squatting on the roadside to rest. Because the body running out with only three to be the key, nothing else. I reach out trying to block a motorcycle, I did not succeed. I tried to passers-by phone, may still not succeed. I have pain face clean, I think that is the case. Each time a pain, can not hurt to stand,chaussures foot, his face is scary. To passers-by did not hesitate to call me why lay, but also just two cents. I was very difficult, stop several times to a small clinic, may still be futile, the door is closed,mercurial vapor, I tried to pull the body of the air force, shoot that heavy door, can not respond to me. I squat on the roadside, trying to take a phone call to his cousins ​​playing on the computer can still did not succeed. The man said in front of the phone booth. I can not understand why she could not bear two cents to help me into the pain of a girl.
squat for a long time, resorted to the predecessor of the effort, came to the fruit shop, looking for boss by phone, and finally she lent me. The first time set aside to be hung up. Dial, and finally pick up. I slumped on the finished front of the store floor, the wife kindly asked me to sit on a chair, but I would be no effort, and I have pain can not speak loudly. But will support me, so I can not fainted nothing.
after a long, extremely painful for a person who, it is indeed a long time, the boss came. And after a long, to the hospital the third hospital. Small clinics are not open the door too early, only seven more. Out of the car, insisted to the emergency room, I can only say that I dysmenorrhea, give me some medicine to take. The doctor said, was to rescue the patient, wait for the next. I can only afford to sit on a chair to my pain. After a quick minute, nurse, and I say it in bed. I throw himself unconscious on the bed, my blood pressure was the consciousness, that whole body cold. Have a male voice said that dysmenorrhea rushed to her look. After a while brother pushed me, I try to open your eyes. Waited for a nurse pulled a wheelchair, brother helped me to that chair, that pushed me to gynecology. After a while came to the gynecological, pain diminished a little, answered the doctor, I do not know why the emergency room who does not allow me to open a painkiller or something, maybe they have become numb to the no feeling. Perhaps the end of life, in their eyes it is nothing, not to mention I'm not serious enough to leave life. So she ask them to allow Columbia to pay, and so I went to sit in front of the chair.
God, although I was not thinking about the pain, but I still think she would let me open the pain pills,Casque dr dre, endless red tape to do the procedure, I am unclear how I would like to boil down. I just remember I sat in that chair, unconscious, the pain kept tugging at me, just take us up to hear the emergency room nurse said, how does not give the patient with the next. Another voice said, would go to pay for a B-.
heard this, I can not understand, although I do not know what B-, but the basic common sense is aware of, B-only testing, and failed to relieve my pain before. After a good will, brother come, so I did a little pain, but also with some sense, looked up the clock, has a 8:09. I am on the brother said, you quickly go to work, and I did not so serious, help me leave the next. Brother said, all right. I nodded and brother gone, I chair it,casque beats, I do not know what I what to do next. I asked a nurse holding a list, give me clear direction, dragging the heavy body, walking. Asked a few people came to the B-room. Much better, I took number front of some thirty people. We find a chair to sit down, the brother said, according to a doctor to buy glucose open, very surprised, usually are used to bottle it seems, and how to directly drink. Such a long, long time, the pain continues, but not the morning that 50 minutes as the pain. Into the B-room doctor told me to lie down, pants down. I did, until today I do not know how the B-thing. The doctor asked, is to check something. I said dysmenorrhea. Asked married? I said no. She said the girls will like this. Examined, said that the urine is not enough to buy two bottles of water to drink, over an hour again.
I only know I was silly, then is nine eleven, and I have pain in the hospital for nearly one and a half hours, the results still need long to check.
slowly down the stairs, bought a drink, the other a very long time. Finally checked over, holding a list to find just the doctor's office, the doctor just can not see. Asked the other a doctor, that you go to the second floor of urine,polo ralph lauren pas cher, and then to the front to allow doctors to look out, we did not empty it.
and went to ask, and came to the place where urine. I took out the list a look, is very surprising, is to check the pregnancy. I could spot weakness, do I lie to doctors fail, my own body I can not honestly answer it. Or they see more abortions, so I think every sentence is a lie. I asked the nurse, I can not do it, I feel no need. She said no, doctor, and have pay the. Not to find a doctor, a doctor when you do not say how. I said, I can not find a doctor. At that time, I have pain unconscious, how to know what she was open. She said, I will not have the money paid. She has repeatedly stressed that the money thing. I am unable, to take the cup to do this unreasonable experiment. And for half an hour, I got test list, do not see know that it is negative. Heart quite annoyed, metamorphosis hospital. I hurt to death, do not give me medicine to take, but also told me to toss random.
came on the third floor, I put the list to the guiding patients station, ask the next time is eleven o'clock. I actually insisted on this for four hours, then up to now still no results, did not give me tablets pills to eat, no solution ah. Waited ten minutes, was taken to a small room with a woman old doctor, several patients. Waited a long time, finally my turn. Can the doctor said, not my patients. I again brought to the next room and medical records. I waited a long time, in front of several people are to abortion. I can not understand how they are why, for what reason. That being the case, why letting the world come to this life. I believe my life for my children can not make such a thing, of course, this is something.
such a long time, finally my turn, is a young female doctor. Ask me how, I said dysmenorrhea. She asked the same question, I said no. I said, I am pain half to death, hanging emergency, and it has eaten into a drug. Then do the inexplicable check. She smiled at me and said bed and lie down, I'll take a look. After I came to the compartment, she pressed the stomach, the pain you ask. Green to say I have pain in his face. She began to write. Said to the shot. I can not accept that, I hurt so many hours, and now the result is to a shot, I have pain how to do the next month. Silent ah. Incomprehensible.
finally to pay the first floor of the emergency, drugs 0.16, 2.5 medical expenses. I can not understand how the hospital is going on. I was so frustrating to twelve, and then continue out of the hospital with stomach pain. Sitting in cars, back to the dormitory.
this end my doctor, an afternoon in bed sleeping. Is very angry, but also because this year every time such pain, morning pain can not, they can not back to the hostel before going to the hospital. To see a thorough, results of the hospital is so. I am speechless. I am still in pain
looked, I still did not get treatment. I can not understand how society has become so now.相关的主题文章:

èŠ ± è ‰ è ™ «é ± ¼ ï ¼ Œä ¸ ‡ ä º

who works not for his monumental win great poet

做良民的思考

And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously. Never will I fall into this trap of the mind. For though I be nature's greatest miracle am I not still a mere grain tossed about by the winds of time? Do I truly know whence I came or whither I am bound? Will my concern for this day not seem foolish ten years hence? Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me? What can take place before this sun sets which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links