Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default in the book shine

When the natural flow of time to go , all a matter of course be attributed to memory.
that memory and over time , gradually dilute the figure , shape and color and sound on the impression , because once the difference.
are few clear memories , memories of friends, also students , or in the complicated life , gradually dilute the shadow , leaving behind only the dark background.
vague memory, already blurred faces , words, between things, even the name. Just face the next expression, where the warm words , something in the friendship , there is the name ,beats by dre, after all, had together. This vague memory , some do not blur the past ,casque beats, is forever friendship.
Riyuerusuo , there are always separate , graduation is the end of the relationship between the students , not the students feelings of the fracture . Friendship, affection and love in the most inconspicuous , but it is the most intimate, filled in everyone's life . Family , only family : love, but lovers ; and friendship, with life,mercurial vapor, mixed with all kinds of too many people . If on the score , friendship is always the largest .
The memory images are sometimes unintentionally in the series , will find that ignoring the truth , when in the childhood friendship , and only one of laughter, childlike bickering , interest has not been defiled mind , then friendship , the most treasure . Young 's friendship, is a mature support, the community began to shadow , but does not allow the interests of foreign interference, and to grow in an increasingly rational friendship is often the most memorable in his life . After that, I do not know , the only hope is good .
always at heart , there 's a world of friendship ; mind , there is a sea of friendship . Memory is a book of all time record of contact with some understatement ,beats by dre, some carefully written , friendship ,monster beats, in the book shine , darkness , and see the flash of the writing of friendship .
vague memory , there has never been vague in the past , it is the sentiment of friendship , always accompanied with .相关的主题文章:

of course

Confucius once said

have no advocate to support people

And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously. Never will I fall into this trap of the mind. For though I be nature's greatest miracle am I not still a mere grain tossed about by the winds of time? Do I truly know whence I came or whither I am bound? Will my concern for this day not seem foolish ten years hence? Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me? What can take place before this sun sets which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
m7w9m6pw6
Captain

m7w9m6pw6 is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 105981962 at 15:20 on May 26, 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
[/ I] -
-
1, even if, in front of this man, offer all kinds of good, putting well, everywhere is a strong point, he does not love you, this shortcoming, you can not change forever. -
-
2, break up, cry. Of course, not that you do not want to cry. In front of face, do not cry, secretly, Kill cry. -
-
3, the greatest disadvantage of a person, not a selfish, brutal, capricious, but a paranoid love do not love themselves. -
-
4, no matter how bad your condition, there are always individuals in love you. No matter how good your condition, there are always individuals do not love you. -
-
5, the only way to seize the men, it should be is, never let him meet. -
-
6, dressed and then the United States, to wear are expensive, it is just a pretext, to do with the kind of coat is really beautiful. -
-
7, if we blame love Le harm us, then I ask, is not the beginning of the love you nodded coming, -
-
8, can speak the word of the grievances, it is not wronged. Can leave people, it can not be love. -
-
9, all the love people, loved the people, are doing the same thing, Fanjian. -
-
10, the heart can not take some time filled with a faint sadness, but also a blessing. -
-
11, who is always lonely and self-life. No matter how sincerely express my love, there will always be the feelings can not be understood. -
-
12, reasonable manner, elegant style, the face of everything. -
-
13, a person, if not empty,dior sunglasses, it is because he did not have the time, a person, if not get away, it is because do not want to go away, a person, an excuse for you too, it is because do not want to care about. -
-
14, some things can not explain. Do you think value, value, do you think is not worth, the value of people say, you feel worth. -
-
15, to understand the principle, but easily like a man, but will not easily fall in love with a man. -
-
16, women, love, like, isolated like. -
-
17,oakley sunglasses 2011, in calm days, leave space for themselves, leave room for each other, to leave a good distance. -
-
18, sometimes do not pay too much attention, men are a little sloppy, forgot one thing, does not mean he does not love you, do not scare his own. -
-
19, women, tend to be honest minds, men, exactly the opposite. -
-
20, sometimes, learn to disappointment when the second kind of harvest, because of hope, will have disappointed. -
-
21, a woman's leniency, and the man's duplicity, is proportional. -
-
22, do not try to change who is delusional, because no one who can not change, only that he would be willing to change for you. -
-
23, Chang said, the time to understand love, you can prove that love, love can also be overturned. -
-
24, free valuable, however, tens of thousands of people every day, with free in exchange for love. -
-
[/ I] -
-
25, you can vanity, because it is woman's nature, but do not let yourself become a tool for others to increase vanity. -
-
26, do not say, no good man in this world, and not to keep the pain away that you were, after all, who loved you, hurt you, make you more beautiful tolerance. -
-
27, not to curiosity, not to care, how much longer his current girlfriend, how tall you that nothing is asking for trouble. -
-
28, said it must do, even if it is very stupid, and acting in bad faith than good. -
-
29, do not cry when you say angry words, the next decision you'll regret it. -
-
30, he said, I'm tired, let me calm for some time, okay? You say good, because he is to inform you, not to obtain your consent. -
-
31, you are pure on strike, you pretend pure than the scandal at the ugly, understand? -
-
32, not all efforts will be successful, however, do not work hard, they will not succeed. -
-
33, girls to self-love, no matter how much blow you meet, no matter how sad the situation you encountered, an excuse to fall, is fall, the more we do not love yourself, the more one loves you. -
-
34, beauty, wisdom, money, a lot of things, are born to, and not even think about it with your jealousy, change anything. -
-
35, petty jealousies, jealousy, hatred, revenge, a woman's trick, but so, you have to cast it does not matter, the relationship is that you do not to be found. -
-
36,sunglasses hut, put away mentality, losing things, do not be sad,dior sunglasses 2011, when you, and he does not belong to you. -
-
37, try to be, elegant woman. Do not contrived, because the artificial woman, not only women hate men even more annoying. -
-
38, independent, always. Regardless, emotional or financial. -
-
39, ah, do not believe on several occasions in which a man thing? Bed, he was happy, when are asking you, make mistakes. -
-
40, not many people to find ways to show off, you have many boyfriends or male friends. Because not only do not envy you people only look down on you. -
-
41, should not always ask, you love me? When you ask, he does not love you. -
-
42, to believe that something like this. Vigorous re-lovers, but also not as flat light of the parents. -
-
43,20 the following, you believe in idol, then forget it. 20 or more, you still believe idol, it is finished. -
-
44, you know, a man good or bad, or not bother to see his single-minded, since ancient times, men are polygamous, but look, there is no control. -
-
45,chanel sunglasses 2011, have not found, often unforgettable love. Usually, no good results. -
-
46, tobacco, and wine, since ancient times, is recognized as the two poisons. While, a woman, love it, as can be fatal. -
-
47, a brave woman, beautiful woman is always better than cowardly. If your lover does not love you, I advise you to brave separation, better, cowardly entanglement. -
-
48,sunglasses 2011, good at compromising a woman, very valuable. However, only women are good at compromise, very cheap. -
-
-
m7w9m6pw6 is offline   Reply With Quote