Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
F6183ydll
First Lieutenant

F6183ydll is on a distinguished road
Default Heart impact ,

I came, I'm good as gold a pair of sparkling eyes she has a childlike innocence and transparent. She was one orphan, she was living in this world is only 8 years, she departed this world final sentence is ambition to dead in the fall, thin body is like a flower prologue Xie normal process. In the land of yellow deposits, leaves the air eddies, she will look the brutal goose who cornered travel. She voluntarily gave up treatment, the Chinese around the world have become exceedingly donated her 54 7 copies of their lives as a hope of the pie to the seven are children wandering to exist.

I voluntarily gave up treatment
she was nativity do not know who their biological parents, she has only one father.
1996 年 11 30, it is the Lunar on October 20 that year,Women's Minnetonka Ankle, as was found dying of a cold when the newborn was found stuck in her breast at a small slide of paper that said, She Shiyou two groups then 30 years old. because my family was poor and could not find the thing, to accept the child, probably no one more willing to marry into this family, and looked at his arms,Children's Minnetonka Moccasin, like exercised, trained, kitten crying child, She Shiyou few time to arrange down arms, and turned away back, this little life has been covered with cold, weak cry, I am terrified that at any time in none would have died! The bruise, he afresh picked up the baby, with a weep, bachelor and became a father, no breast, can not afford to buy milk, they can only feed the rice soup, so brittle She Yan small, but very cute and childish, and spring to spring and behind, as the painful vine flower, She Yan day Days grow up, surprisingly cleverness, elected up the toy bordering said high IQ, very like her, however she grew up and sick, panic of the father, Yan She grew up.

Bitter The kid do not in general, from 5 annuals of old, she studied to help my dad to share the housework, laundry, cooking, cutting, she anything well, she knew not the same It’s about time the other kid, do not have children by family father dad mother and her family she was the only father, the home together by her father and advocate, she conducted very well behaved, not to father a little morsel worried, a little bit of raw gas.

in basic educate, She Yan know what to learn, to progress, to test first, illiterate father would light the face in the countryside. She had never let my father down, her dad singing the educate in the same place as amusing to listen to tell dad to get a little red carefully to the wall. sometimes naughty debut title perplexed when I see my father ... my father smile, she would secretly meet, epistaxis. She Yan is one morning wash your face, suddenly found a kettle of water red, and a look of the neb is dripping in blood, regardless of what amounts can not stop, it is no access, my father took her to rustic hospitals to injection can also bleeding a little eye of a needle, her leg also arose a large digit of red dots, the doctor said up to a huge hospital to see, to a large hospital in Chengdu, a time when the pinnacle consultation, she ranked not on the group, sitting on a pew press and prop the proboscis, nose bleeding, as two lines, leaking out, dyed the floor, she felt mortified and had to reach for a potty then blood, less than 10 minutes, the basin half blood on the Sheng. The doctor saw the situation and quickly send the child to retard, check, the doctor wrote out a placard in critical condition. She had

this disease is very lofty therapeutic expenses, price it usually takes 30 million. She Shiyou senseless. look at her on the bed, he can not think also many, he had only one thought, to save her daughter! Minato by relatives and friends bring an end to ...the money to drip in the pail. Too distant away from 30 million, he resolved to sell the only way to alteration money in the adobe houses, but because the house is too antique, unable to ascertain purchasers.

pair of blue eyes watched his father and wasting away in the face. She all had a brilliant sense of sadness and grief, a, Yan She took my father's hand, if I were you out, with tears sprint out: I want to die ... martyrs can not furnish the disease, so I was unloaded it ... She Yan treatment two requirements; she wanted to dress a fashionable clothes, a photo in the photo, her father annotated, The afterward day my father called her aunt came to town with the She-yan, Yan She spent 30 yuan to purchase two sets of fashionable clothing She chose for himself a brilliant pink short-sleeved shorts, her aunt gave her a white co-optation red dot clothe, she could not bear to take off to attempt on, went to the studio, She wore a pink brilliant new clothes, hands than the V-sign, to smile, finally could not resist to tears ...

she could not go to school, and she stood in front of the village a long time carrying a small sack on the road, eyes are always wet.
if necessary journalists, She ambition be favor a brilliant fall leaves as silently, voicelessly drifting down from the air.

reporter aunt from the hospital that the circumstance, wrote a report, detailed narrative of the story of She-yan , swiftly, linkage with the Internet space, all the adore lives of those contributions as the weak the. small bombard of life Yan She was re-ignited our love!

announced after the end of fund-raising activities are still continuously received alms from around the world, all the money in location, doctors can do their best efforts, an after the treatment but also to do so an by one quondam the difficulties ! We smile waiting for the success of the daytime ... that someone wrote re received Chengdu,Minnetonka shoes, was admitted to Children's Hospital, the money has, in the menial life in a hope and reason to live.
Yan She received chemotherapy unbearable. cup door, She was lying in mattress Yan infusion, bed side stood a preside, a seat stood a plastic basin, at times her sideways spewing, entire the other mini girl surprised the tight, her attending doctors, the strong response of the gastrointestinal tract during chemotherapy, She Yan Initially, a spit namely large Banpen, she even did not even wail, just do bone essence biopsy on recognition, prod piercing from the ribs, she did no cry did not shriek, tears did not stream, never even considered it.

She Yan from birth to necrosis, have not been a track of motherly attention, when Dr. Xu Ming intended When Dr. Xu Ming came to her bed when the shy She really called brilliant life Yan on She said: put on a pair of white socks, accidental and said to her: needle consist in ... bad, and then asked her, like Snow White ah two days to the wards to Yan She wore red shoes and white socks, sitting on the bed She Yan, feet do not touch the floor, like the amazing.
Unfortunately, only one will be wearing a short, injectiin due time to their feet to the first infusion needle, a short meantime took off his socks and shoes.

everyone looking along to a miracle, all of them look forward to the rebirth of this She Yan At that moment, a lot of people came to the hospital to see She-yan, numerous users are online salutations this meager child. her life to the strange life and spreading of light!

ward full of that phase of period flowers and fruits, fraught with the intoxicating perfume of approximately 2 months of chemotherapy, 9 She Yan reached the gate of perdition, septic shock, sepsis, hemolysis, gastrointestinal bleeding each time agreeable fortune .... the the servant administration of the province and even blood ailments of babies identified along experts in consultation chemotherapy, the efficacy is quite agreeable, However, chemotherapy may cause complications later use is quite disgustful, with other babies than leukemia, Yan She is very weak body, this time after surgery, her body even aggravate early morn of 20 April .8 , Yan Fu, she queried, people, good human to aid every other become more kind-hearted br> Fu Yan was shocked, and speedily opened it, it actually is a small She Yanan row later.
This is a child as young as 8 years old, when dying, lying in bed with a pencil to write a suicide note on page 3 , because the child is too small,Moccasins Shoes, and some temperaments will not jot, there are many typos, look out, this article is not finished in one go. divided into 6 segments, starts with Goodbye She wanted to reception the whole society of people express concern for her jumping. Fu aunt, you optimistic about my father, aunt, my doctors a little bit of money to our school, thank you aunt to the Red Cross chancellor said that after my death, the remaining money to those who, like myself, patients, the disease so that they get better ......August 22, due to gastrointestinal bleeding, virtually a month and can not dine She supported by the infusion of Yan, the first give her an emergency blood transfusion, transfusion ... She looked at Yan unbearable abdominal pain, painful way, many doctors and nurses were crying, we are willing to help her share the pain, however, tried everything in vain.
She Yan abdominal grief, she appealed for the doctors and nurses all said, .
Finally Yan She left in utmost pain in this world, the doctor after she stopped breathing, still leftover no efforts to rescue the 80 minutes, and afterward failed to retention the juvenile lives.
8-year-old She Yan eventually away from the ravages of ailment, passed away peacefully.

everybody can accept this truth,Minnetonka Moccasin, that smart poem, pure water, went to variant earth? reporter Yan Fu Yan gradually sensibility the cold little face She broke down in tears. can no longer call her aunt, and never smile no sound coming ...

Sichuan Online, NetEase immersed in the scenes of tears and other sites, the Internet played wet with tears, whispered,Women's Minnetonka Moccasin, orbital of the public, they are brilliant 8-year-old girl She never met the .-- 2005.8.22) girl, please recess in peace in heaven with you more beautiful. 7 children, respectively, the Yangxin Lin, Xu Li, Huang Zhiqiang, Liu Linglu, Zhang Yujie, Gao Jian, Wang Jie. This seven poor children, the oldest 19 years old, the youngest only 2 years old. are very tough family circumstances, struggling children die of privation line.

9 24, the premier girl to accept gifts She Yan Xu Li, in Huaxiyitai successful surgery, her sallow face, put a smile: accepted the gift of your life, thank you She Yan sister, you must be in paradise seeing us. Please be assured that the future we still engraved on the tombstone: I came, I behaved ......
F6183ydll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links