Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
letter11

Default My experiments with Linux Using Windows key in Ub

Just my modest work to return what I get from Linux,Office Professional 2010 Sale
This write-up assumes a gnome two.26 or Ubuntu Jaunty for this to work. The article is ineffective for windows consumers,Cheap Microsoft Office Standard 2010, as they've WINDOWS crucial automobile configured for them by windows.
I was wondering if we could use the WINDOWS essential in Ubuntu and was discussing with my friend. We both thought of configuring it in our Ubuntu box. Here is how we did it.
In Ubuntu or GNU/Linux terminology WINDOWS key is called super essential or considered as Mod4 key. The default layout does not assume, the keyboard has a WINDOWS crucial.
We need to tell the keyboard layout to consider WINDOWS key is Mod4 essential. So there are two steps
Step 1: configuring WINDOWS important in keyboard layout
Substeps in text and image
Open the following gnome menus and perform actions in order
System --> Preferences --> Keyboard --> See the below image --> Select Layouts tab from the keyboard dialog --> Click Layout Options button --> See the below image --> Expand Alt/Win essential behaviour node--> See the below image --> Select from the radio group "Super is mapped to windows key" See the below image
Step two: configuring keyboard shortcut
This is simple. Open System --> Preferences --> Keyboard Shortcuts
See the below image
Now select any action for which we need to apply shortcut from the opened dialog. Press windows essential along with any combination to set a new windows crucial shortcut. For example, I configured Windows + L for locking my screen which will be shown as Mod4 + L and Windows + D for show desktop which will be shown as Mod4 + D. See the below screenshot
And that is it. Close the dialog,Genuine Windows 7 Starter, now we can enjoy the unused WINDOWS key in Ubuntu (if you have windows,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 Product Key, you will already know how to use Windows + L to lock, Windows + D to bring desktop,Windows Seven, Windows + E to bring explorer ... all of which you can configure)
Hope this is an enjoyable read

Sponsored Links