Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
anhui8891

Default Windows 7 Desktop Organizer Manager (Windows 7 XP

Join two,000+ Binary Head Subscribers
RSS E mail Twitter Facebook
// = 0) links[i].innerHTML = 'View Comments'; query += 'wpid' + i + '=' + encodeURIComponent(links[i].getAttribute('wpid')) + '&'; } document.write('
My desktop is always cluttered with files and folders and it was really annoying when I have to search for a specific file on desktop. It was wastage of time until I found a free software that could help me in organizing my file and folders on computer desktop in a better way.

Fences is a free desktop organizer your desktop that allows you to draw labeled shaded areas on your desktop (as shown in screenshot above),Office 2007 Professional Product Key, which become movable & resizable containers for your desktop icons. You can label the containers with different names and can place your files and folders related to that particular group. The containers can be moved or resized to any size of your choice anywhere on the desktop. The application also provides you some pre defined layouts.

Too many files and folder on your desktop may hide the beautiful wallpaper. Just double click your desktop,Office Home And Business 2010 Product Key HPTuners, and all your icons will fade out. Double click again, and they’ll return. This is one of unique feature offered by Fences.

Startdock Fences Demo Video

System Requirements
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
On Vista and Windows 7, both 32bit and 64bit versions are supported.

Download – [Startdock Fences]

Related posts:
Change Desktop Background Images periodically with Desktop Image SwitcherAccess iPod Touch and iPhone Filesystem with iPhone FoldersWindows Live & Google Calendar Desktop Gadget for Windows 7Compress large files and folders using 7zip – FreewareComputer Desktop Automatic Wallpaper ChangerDownload Free BumpTop-3D Windows Desktop Organizer25 Tools to Compress files and folders for Free.Access Windows SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Zoho and Google Docs directly from DesktopHow to Password protect Files and Folder in WindowsBrowse SkyDrive as a Regular Windows Drive with SkyDrive Explorer -->
Tagged as: Desktop Manager, Windows 7, Windows OS

Sponsored Links