Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
hjje0915h

Default Very serviceable because the theft of the stolen

1. hiccups when the tongue with sugar! Burp like a drink when your nose, burp, when the middle finger pulp pinch force with the thumb. Not the

2. Every day of the Shanghai medicated soap red feet, wash your socks insoles mysterious, can go to foot savour.
3. Mango rotate the gas on a few seconds, then peel the skin is very good

4. Tomato terrified of pesticides, scalded with boiling water, the skin to peel to the

5. to mention the Earth's people know, if clothes are not careful on the oil drop, before doing the laundry, keep clothes are dry, then place the trickle drop on the detergent, then rub two, wash, then there would be a mimeographed child

6. there is sand or foreign objects into the eyes, immediately spit, spit more, and then stop blinking, try a hundred Braun's
7. home has a lot of cups of tea stains, you can use toothpaste to brush, wipe the tea stains, and a brush to Come away

8. white shoe brush lavatory paper drying on the complete package , in the sun exposure, will be white ~!
9. Back of the Peas, sulfur soap with bath salts or Shanghai, persist fhardly everme time to go

10. Vitamin E coated eyelashes, eyelashes would get coarse long

11. using mosquito coils lit near the wart, and slowly bake it, take the further tread to continue until the barbecue stand about a week know next to nothing of go to the root of the wart on their own. . .
12. Oral ulcer with white wine, such as emotion numb not to spit. (Alcoholism big swallow too). Several times a day, a few days like

13. Governance prescriptions rhinitis, nasal saline wash.
This is nicely saying, every time I keep acquainting people that the salt into the warm water, sucked from the nose, and then from the mouth, a lot of people feel very sick, the whole do not trust However, I private guarantee, our household has cured three.
14. Think about the melodies, numerous sites merely invest lyrics, but a lot has already been downloaded to your transient direcotry (C: Documents and Settings zl Local Settings Temporary Internet Files), to which copy and glue to different folder on it

15. After a mosquito bites a package with a ballpoint pen painting a few laps nigh the bite to relieve itching

16 . Shanghai sulfur soap can also be used in addition puny underarm sweat Oh! ! ! !
the summer before I would buy a piece of water on a thick wrap in the arm, if done to add a little water, so that slurry from the day, at the shower, wash. Thus it double, the whole summer without anybody perspiration antiperspirant sweat exposed or something.
17. Before the hand is always a long frostbite, Cayao Well, next year still. Later, my dad did not know where to study, later in the winter to boiling water for just a day Gun ginger and pepper. so let me a little cold water, hot little hands. The opener is to try to heat the water, at all times you can stand it, the more heat the better. but do not boiled Kazakhstan. that persist fknow next to nothing ofme time, I hand there is no regeneration of frostbite.

18. chronic pharyngitis can brush your teeth with salt water every morning, I was doing two years from broken.
19. Fried fish with ginger rub before the hack does not stick .. friends

20. With soap and water to wash the floor tiles, the effect is called an OK
21. Super nice material - essential balm! Insect itch, you tin work to dyes, ballpoint pen and India of special note, a rub gone.
22. Talcum abrasive sprinkled on the surface of white sneakers, can prevent dirty.
23. Sticky periodical exposing not down, facing the blow with a hair dryer a few minutes, it is simple apt be taken off.
24. The diluted lemon juice evenly on the hair spray, hair dryer hot air drying, hair was slightly ruddy brandy, like a stained the same Oh!
25. Stomach pain, reception the tiger's mouth chasm

26. Length of frostbite to the use of fire burned white Luo Buqie article, frostbite hot erase in no time a day until frostbite disappeared, the students tried the second year, then no longer

27. Doudou very solemn squeeze toothpaste in the above points, swelling quickly, just 2 hours just about will wash off, or chip of bitten rind dark

28. drink bottled cola big finish, you can put less probable to leak over Oh, the bottle down, the water can block the air intake was the only
29. nosebleeds, they can shoot hand-dipped in cold water cervix, hands the middle finger can also be anchored fall butme time

30. TX home and have put a lot of long damp tea ~ If no oil is not serious to clean pot, simmer slowly roasted, by the time 2 minutes to OK a ~ Well if the do not want to drink chilled in the refrigerator for use indoors, find a cloth to wrap it well, on the corner refrigerator than characteristic environmental deodorant ~ ~ one more big one to put the egg can be used 2,3 weeks ~ so horrifying when he lost ~ can clean the tank or use it! Oh well ~ Do not use water, the friction on the wall directly in the tank to the oil Oh ~!
31. Nail polish on the nails after drenching in cold water, will dry very rapidly

32. Girls stockings sharp objects more easily scratch and buy back after placed in the refrigerator for a while in the cold, so wear is not very easy to broken.
33. With their own saliva applied to the small bruise on the outside (especially bruises, scratches, etc.), very obliging for healing wounds.
34. I heard a white Luo Boqie nativity in the rust stains on the best places to drop a few minutes to make a tiny incision ~ along smashing, white radish beverage to the infiltrated a mini morsel, and then clothes alongside a few minutes ~ rub laundromat soap with water plus a few oxidize to attempt out ~ TX ~ ~

35. Cosmetics tips:

mascara dry down Skin non-alcoholic water or newborn oil or eye drops

poured nail polish nail polish dry

frozen over dry fix luster faster

mid-range Moisturizer emulsion skin care productions instead of eye emulsion

36. sucker suction is not strong: a peppery water sweetened concentrated milk 2 egg 3

37. Overnight with water or tea tea will be long painted eyelashes, one week effective ~ ~ (free to James)

38. Summer as hot or sweaty, and I will grow a little back The capsules of entities, with full of cucumber, or aloe rub before bed time, do not wash. two or three days just nice

39. by a mosquito bite, the fastest way is to use soap and water on Tu see after

40. If the clothes are not stained with tomato juice or other fruit juice cautiously and immediately wipe with a damp paper towel, which can be cleared without leaving any traces (I have experimented with a white wear.)
41. Because the tea leaves that cup if tea stains, you can use the letter after the wet (I do not know now who still do) rubbed, very useful, especially porcelain.
42. Eat more tomatoes can remedy black circles, dining habits and then reside up entire night working hard a stuff ambition not have dark circles are not Mianyoucaise. I do not understand VC or additional elements by work.
43. A diamond ornaments painted floor of transparent nail polish, diamond is not easy out

44. Taking a shower when the skin on the back and forth rubbing salt

one can go dead

Second, you can cut corners

gray skin after bath often drops tender. Salt is salt in general. If you absence to cut corners is to cut back on the location of designated circle ~

45. Extinction approach calf flesh, and then his legs to do a bicycle upside down. I was kicking every time a song, the effect is really good

46. Adhere to the morning drink warm honey and water, the skin will get better yo

47. If the eyes are sty, the navel finger coated with cotton thread, knot a tangle after the cage, dragging the thread behind and along. If the eyes are long, then wrapped both hands on the navel finger, the usage above. I do not know the wording is not clear. This reach is very effective, and my mother just had Dad's hordeolum cured. Sty middle finger with cable tie because it was the basis of the pericardium and the triple burner meridian through the place. If the filling to the late signs of pus, out of that stimulating this point, but also reserve the eye with a hot towel compress, and my sty is such a good, very effective.
48. Because the mother and bring an end to ...the carpet so that some love the treatment on Blanket ~

1. Soy sauce, vinegar, milk, ice cream, drinks, dirty carpet, can be squeezed with a fabric submerged in warm water after the draw, and then scrub alcohol oh

2. Pools of blood stained the rug can be washed in cold water, then rub salt water or lemon juice. Oh can not use hot water because of the blood coagulation when heated, will concrete the

49. If you sing the words of K sang the first home I memorize a few glass of hot lemon honey Oh ~ ~

50. laptop deliberately spilled the water or oil to the point of what can be temporarily under the first blow with a hair dryer, and then shut down not to call in before Oh, do not re-start with Oh, this will aid mend Kazakhstan

51. detergent Oh, it hurts like Converse shoes, white canvas shoes, rubber toe and 4 weeks whitewashed Collage is like toothpaste, sun, lengthened sun exposure do not remember oh

52 . the book or the file a little wet by water and then wipe dry with a massive book than its extruded plastic bag in the fridge put a good layer of frozen ice cream sleep over it and the book a contingency to become a half-day Oh will look like the aboriginal

53. Luoli Si pomade

hot over a decade made twice a year, and never burn to do upkeep, just finished first rub dry hair and put a little of the hair oil. Never burns the hair split ends, dry hair and shape the hereafter and no spray water decanter will not open. I originally thought that his hair is good, too weakened, or alternate to other foreign brands, the result swiftly dried yellow split ends. Cheap, more than 3 money, just be careful not to wipe too many, the hair may feel more oil. Lianhua Supermarket small sale

54. Jujube day a sheep eye + + longan boiled soup (a bowl of the weight is enough), the feedback is phoned a pseudo-myopia effect Well, for the true myopia, but also a meaningful correction in visual acuity results, and I belong to the latter. However, easy to get petulant to eat like this every day, so disburse consideration to it!
55. Correction fluid (correction fluid) get in the hands of how to do: with orange peel or orange peel, squeeze a little juice on the skin, wipe the go in addition to

56. Converse canvas shoes how to clean these?
with a soft cloth, in fact, stockings to be all right, with detergent, wash clean, not to hurt the shoes!
57. Pepsi down on the toilet floor tiles, half an hour to rub, to clay, not to impair the tiles do not know will not be a luxury.
58. Chuanbei stew Sydney Bingtang Shui for coughs marvels, Chuanbei obtainable in pharmacies, so that each 10 grams twice a day, hot drink to go, my final shot no good cough medication a month later is to drink the sugar water a few days to heal, and her friends listen to me with this prescription cough the two.
59. Ringworm cats if the width of the feline, the affected area of ​​the hair shaved clean, and then hurl a day called and markedly.
60. Recommendation gourd of water, cut their own home-grown gourd vines can also be interlocked to, if necessary on the 20 TAOBAO bottle, more than 400 ml, awesome ~ I love to dig what blackheads, dug face is red, with a loofah 2 days of water deposited on the mask is basically gone, and the way white near pores. Taobao directly bought a circumstance of home

61. summer, people who tend to prickly heat, often use the leaves or honeysuckle boils water bath can be averted from the thorny heat, skin becomes slippery, the effect is good

62. Alipay playing with money, the provincial bank transfer fare. Upper limit of 10,000 yuan per day if

63. Eating out, soup, put their own point of vinegar, the taste is definitely anti-virus effect

64. Autumn and winter dry after shampooing 8 points blown dry wiping point of olive oil in the hair, anti-dry split ends, do not horror the next day feeling Oh, do not wipe off more than 8

65. throat cup of light lit up early dry salt water, to swallow a mouthful slowly, a few days later of normal healing

Fengyoujing can liquefy many alphabetical compounds, improvement fluid, paste mallet on the table, but I have not tried laundry

cold nose ventilation can or bottle of water vapor cup smoked, two minutes to clear the nose

cold cold soak in boiling water for Ai, feet, the effect is very good (Ai is the Dragon Boat Festival inserted in the door when the kind of factory)

66. vaseline is a good thing .. the mouth for many students with sensitive skin can use it as lips balm, that is great ..
67. with a clear plastic bag around one end of the first nail clippers, clipping the nails can be avoided when the bombards are everywhere

68. massage the feet with Vaseline, and then wear socks to bed,PULSERA BLANCA CON MEXICO, next day, you a pair of pink feet.
69. Sleep, stuffed nose, rough, his face covered in a small handkerchief (to be thin), had a moment on the ventilation of the nose.
70. Eat tomatoes to help intractable constipation

casserole buy a new cutting embark (wooden) soggy in water for one night to crack

with tea scrub with toothpaste stains the cup (in front of many friends have said to punctuate is really useful)

stubborn oil handle with Mr. Wittmann (especially cleaning the pantry tiles have a sprayed a few seconds to get a rub
71. 0.025% of the measurement A acid cream: an occasional acne, before going to mattress painted in the Peas, and it basically disappeared on.

hepudiod: Peas disappeared after the disposal pock,PULSERA AZUL CON LOGO XB, pock this is Fuxin Sheng, hormone-free, effective.

Rose Hip Oil: not priceless, painted scars well, including age scars, have been knock the thighs immediately basically eliminated a small brand, but too often rub and massage.

72. for everyone to suggest a really not very easy to use and affordable to the mask: the snow faultless

this is the servant products, like Hong Kong there are a lot of people, then as a general maintenance is really good

Yes, I grew up with a lot of acne are not effective, and sophomore perfect with a bottle of snow acne free toner Indian pith and the amazing well, it works!!!

73. buy soft pearly sugar instead of white sugar; ascertain a clear plastic box and a bag portion of the soft white sugar; and then put some water, not too many, nor too small, and soft white sugar is probably favor 1:3; namely the sugar is to discourage the wetting effect of sugar scour dress thin face is too mighty; await until the wash take over the direct use of the time above it.

1 first look at the face with a washed, wet face shot

2 has been moistened cotton to take sugar (about half a teaspoon of the amount or I'll leave it) wiping his face, where there is focus on wiping where Indian babies, the other part of the lesson can also be used.

3 Do not fret in the face of grinding, let the sugar dissolve in the face of it, then begin get started face cleanser, gently massage the face with water until the sugar completely dissolved, washed with water on it (you can also put sugar and rub cleanser in the palm of the first moment, and then together to face) .

4 If you feel that washing is not very clean, because there may be some sticky sugar, take a small amount of facial wash about.

a day or two there is a very significant results, several the earth to effect very significant.

acute MM brawn in the body can take the skin test 1st, if friends do not feel bad.

74. Soymilk make soy milk at home soybean remnant left at all times not to discard away, wash every morning and nightfall to face, is gently heated, and in consultation with the face, and then washed in cold water after the press to shorten pores, and that face is tender and white ah. anyway This skin is oil on my dry and sensitive people, super useful, very cool, and not very dry ~

75. summer sandals wear heels, cream and vinegar with a cheap migrate look, peeling skin rejuvenation particularly good year so that my mama painted foot heel, feels good and tender ~ ~ ~ ~ than frustration effect even better with Cuozai

76. ** blackhead removal methods * *

blackhead on the nose is unsightly, a hand to squeeze and often leaves a track, in fact, in the washing face, stick some thin salt with your fingers easily on both sides of the friction in the nose, and then and then rinsing with clean water, clean and clear blackhead will, the pores become too small.

** treatment of epistaxis **

nosebleeds, if the left nostril stream to right ear, breathe out, immediately stop the bleeding! and vice versa. Do not inquire me how to do both nostrils to stream, if you really suffer so much, I recommend you go to the hospital.

** treatment of oral ulcers **

If mouth ulcers, use of vitamin C accompanied to the ulcer, so it dissolves, the ulcer found just fine...

** off eye dust **

eyes into small dust, shut our eyes and cough hard a few times, the dust will be his eyes out.

77. sweeping the ground when fur balls like the sweep is not clean. If there are putrid hole in the stockings at home, do not throw to set the broom on the water stockings wet. and then, when sweeping the floor, luxurious balls, floating dust would gradually getting stuck in the broom , very clean and very handy

78. 3m Post acne acne pus that have been long very very very profitable

Watson coconut annoy and cheap easy to use bath oils, spent After a very watery, I could not Alice Alice legs, skin slippery Bird

clothing stained with ink, clean and scrub with a vegetable juice

Taomi Shui (rice should be coerced scrub) deposited below the plasma in the face, the face can go dry after rubbing die skin

rub face with hot rice balls to clear the pores in the waste and stick to it can go to Black

Open rice cooker that is the replenishment of water vapor about the

79. Corn: Corn was both long in the fingers or other place like cocoon-like, Nayan smoked, several times a day, contact a two or three days, like a ~ ~ back ever, and never relapse ~ ~ ~ This recipe is also the Goddess of Mercy Prescriptions if I and my friends experience, super effective

80. run out of toothpaste to discern In fact, there is also like a lot of squeeze elapse, I was pinching the two ends of toothpaste, and then buckle in however corner of the desktop, hard pull, from base to top, piled on top on the toothpaste, and this push is very useful, regardless of plastic pipe or aluminum, can be out a lot.

81. When a bubble tea bags, finished side of the eyes, apply a 20-minute one, you can eliminate bags under the eyes and black eye socket. on the big bags under the eyes of the people are very effective, best time to get up to do, and, preferably green tea or black tea.
lit symptoms of solutions: 1. larynx dry pharynx dumb when:
Drink salt water; Service honey Li Gao; drink orange skin Ribes.
2. Sore throat when:
Eat pears can prevent sore tongue and sore throat; with the same quantity of water, vinegar rinse, dwindle grief; soft loofah smashed Ji Zhi, frequently rinse; throat pain, mouthwash can be a spoonful of soy sauce, 1 minute rinse spit out 3-4 times a row, is curative.
3. Mouth blisters when:
Cut a few slices of ginger imported chewing, can gradually exclude blisters; ahead going to wash my face, squeeze points ointment applied to the lips sore the afterward daytime the pain will be reduced, persist to apply as a few days, make the pain fade.
4. Stuffy snout complicated to pass the time:
As following nostril blocked, viable prone situation or the right lateral position, the right cervix and right hand coast, near the heel of the earlobe, prop up the head, facing the right side, stretching to the right shoulder, stretching distant for possible. The role of the meridian of the extend, at fewest ten seconds, for many as tens of seconds, you can make the nose ventilation. Such as the right side of the nasal congestion, you can rule inverse actions. Nasal obstruction on either sides of the same time, the rotation action rule can have
5. Chapped lip
Recommended: cucumber kiwi juice
Practices: 200 grams of cucumber, kiwi fruit 30 grams, 200 ml cold water, two tsp of honey. Wash seeded cucumber, leaving skin into small pieces, kiwi fruit peeled and tear, together into the juicer, add chilly water mixing, pouring one hour before a repast by adding honey to drink.
Cucumber ###### Ganliang can into the stomach through, can heat detoxification, diuresis. Treat fever, thirst, sore throat. The kiwifruit of Gly cold, to get into the kidneys and stomach, fever and lust quencher function, therefore the medley can sprint lips. Other vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables can likewise be accustomed, such as tomatoes, grapefruit and so on. Reminder: Do not dry lips with his tongue licking, that will only convert more dry.
6. Dry itchy skin
Recommended: fried sweet potato, melon milk (juvenile cucumber)
Practices: sweet potato 300 grams, 100 grams of milk melon, coriander leaves, spring onion, minced garlic. Sweet potatoes, milk melon cut into pieces; fuel into a hot place four minced garlic, spring onion, stir-fried pieces of sweet potato into five maturity and then into the milk melon stir well, add the amount of water, salt, fowl, sauce is dry can be. Comment: sweet potato contains a kind of vitamins and calcium, phosphorus and iron, their ######ual gamping non-toxic, can Qiangshen spleen tonic, when the tender cucumber likewise contains a lot of vitamins, so the skin has definite advantages. Reminder: Do not hard scratch itchy skin, broken susceptible to scratching.
7. Hair dry
Recommended: candied walnut soup
Practices: 250 grams of candied dates, walnuts 100 grams, sugar measure. The dates to go nuclear, wash and drain; with walnut, sugar jug with a small stew; be thick soups, walnut foam off the bombard eating. This soup nourishing liver and kidney, lungs and liquid, nourishing conditioner.
Of sweet lukewarm walnut can into the kidney by the liver and lungs, can be laxative, but too blood and black hair,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, Jiufu can make the skin smooth and slight. The dates can Bufei dryness, so the benefits of more hair. In counting, other nuts, fish and whole grains, there are many benefits to the hair. Reminder: do not try to blow the hair dryer so that more dry.
8. Dry swollen throat
Recommended: Honey Li Gao
Approach: Take pears, pear juice with the juice squeezed into a suitable amount of honey to make paste text Huoao. A spoonful a day, to clearing away heat, liquid and throat. Comments: Honey Gan Ping, lung and spleen into the colossal intestine, can relax bowel, throat and lungs, but also detoxification. Pear compliant to chilly slightly acidic, into the lung and spleen after,PULSERA NEGRA CON ARGENTINA, can cure cough, thirst, constipation. So the 2 can activity attach Aogao character throat. Fresh green leafy vegetables, cucumber, orange, green tea, pears, carrots have a good clear bombard role. Reminder: 9. Nose bleeding
Recommended: Fruits Sago
Method: Wash the sago, gush boiling water; cooked to translucent sago, sago and hot water to detach; cook a kettle of boiling water will cook to translucent West into boiling water until full transparency, the boiling water is tossed away; cook a pot of milk and add a little sugar; the West poured into the milk seethe boil; the cooked sago milk, let cool, add fruit and D, you can.
With some cool fruit such as pears, oranges, apples, kiwi fruit, banana hot clear solution,PULSERA CAMUFLAJE CON LOGO XB, together with sago and milk nourishing the stomach, is a good access to winter conditioning. Eating of cold edible, such as radish, lotus seeds, preserved eggs, etc. can be mainly alleviated. Reminder: Do not drink a lot of cold drinks, to prevent stomach harm.
10. Other
tea nervy nerve megalopolis, labor, heat Reduce Pathogenic Fire, throat thirst, do not slumber considering ability; tea can add a variety of vitamins, to enhance the quality of human health; tea may promote food intake and metabolism, can increase body ore levels, glucose metabolism in the people body can adjust the management of diabetes; tea can be a diuretic, and improve renal excretory function; tea prevents aging, coronary center ailment hindrance and control; tea can be eyesight, anti-inflammatory, detoxification, reducing stomach fire, resistance to radiation injury and anti-cancer effect. Iron Goddess of Mercy and which products best green tea; grapefruit: clearing away heat; cooked green bean soup.
lit winter diet tips

winter may be fitting to to resist the cold food outside. As everybody knows, in the cold winter, if appropriate eating cold foods, not only harmless, but there are benefits, after a winter health practices.
cold winter may be appropriate to eat

the reins, H.-S., and winter is . Although the cold winter weather appearance, human wear thick, stay warm, fewer spirited, can cause heat to the body can not properly dispensed, according with winter diet high in calories, so it is easy to occasion stomach lung H.-S., even human there are sweet or nourishing food caused the rendition of the thick pelt, urine, constipation, thirst, etc.; Jiao Yun beneath the heat, commonly caused by kidney, nephritis, cystitis, hemorrhoids and other causes.
eat cold winter to eliminate the Of course, eating cold winter also alter, primarily in penniless gastrointestinal function are required to Shensi. Meanwhile, the cold part of the heat can only play the role of the body taken away, a temporary solution, so might as well eat some of the cold foods such as radish, lotus seeds, preserved eggs and so on.
winter cold dishes to eat properly

the winter cold, people like to eat more fat, high-calorie foods, paired with less outside activities, so easy to acquisition weight, especially the breast, paunch and buttocks . In array not to gain weight, in addition to attention to physical training outside, eat cold dish, forcing the body to self-heating, to consume some portly to achieve weight wastage goals, to ensure health.
winter can be drunk cold water

if regular consumption of cold water, the prevention of colds, sore throat and certain skin effect. Especially in the morning cup of cold water, make the liver and kidneys detoxification capacity washing capacity enhancement schedule, promote metabolism, enhance immune function, help lower blood pressure, prevention of myocardial infarction.
winter oranges with accent

went to the consumption of orange season. Orange high water content, nutrient-rich, containing a lot of vitamin C, citric acid and glucose more than ten varieties of nutrients. Eat properly,Equilibrio Xtreme, can behalf the body, especially in patients with continuing hepatitis and high blood pressure, eat mandarin orange can addition the competence of the liver detoxification, accelerated conversion of cholesterol to prevent atherosclerosis. Appropriate expense can mushroom appetite, but it would not be beneficial if wasted improperly.
According to the study, eat three oranges, one day a human can encounter the prerequisite of vitamin C. If too many extravagant intake of vitamin C, oxalic acid metabolism in vivo will be increased, can guide to urinary stones, kidney stones. Also eat more of the mouth and teeth.
not with the carrot with fresh oranges

radish into the human body, will quickly produce a substance called sulfate, and presently the metabolism of an anti-thyroid substances --- thiocyanate. If the time eating oranges, orange in flavonoids will be broken down in the intestine, and converted into hydroxy acid and ferulic acid, which can enhance the inhibitory effect of thiocyanate on the thyroid, which induce or cause goiter.
fresh oranges and milk should not be the same

milk protein accessible with Orange in the mordant and vitamin C react solidified into a stop, not only affects the digestion and digestion, can also cause abdominal swelling, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms. Thus, within 1 hour before and after oranges not drink milk.
before meals or on an blank stomach should not oranges

Orange in the acid will motivate the stomach's mucous layer, before meals, or fasting oranges bad stomach. Gastrointestinal, renal, pulmonary function Deficiency of the retired can not eat, so as not to induce abdominal pain, feeble waist and other symptoms.
some children more than oranges at the fire

some kid too many oranges will appear in TCM, and so on. Thus, children not more than oranges. If you eat for a long time, hungered for 1 to 2 weeks should eat.

Sponsored Links