Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

? ? - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 358097402 at 20:19 on October 2, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
One night, to see some college students in the chat, I suddenly heard the sentence: \soldier is void? Can you imagine our life's that? You can hear just not tired, the armed forces is very comfortable, good food ... ... ... ... friends, called glossy, is a soldier would do this to my family said. In fact, realistic? We only know that every day in addition to training, or training, in addition to guard or the guard, and this suffering, is simply not your military training can be compared, light in hardship areas, you have no right to say look down on soldiers!

you can read peacefully sitting in the classroom, and Valentine's dearly call us? Waited at the barracks, guard duty in the most difficult places, repeating the boring things every day, if a soldier's empty, that is can be forgiven, because we are defending the frontiers of the motherland, the most remote country far from home living in the most difficult areas, we are defending the China 9.6 million square kilometers of land. Without our soldiers there, you can ease the reading? Without our soldiers guarding the border, you can free up falling in love? If we swap, I guarantee that less than a week you're deserters. Conditions of your life is just better than us nothing more, put under the same conditions, you do not, do not! So ... What right have you look down on soldiers.

Come talk more, peace, does not mean that war will not happen, the Taiwan issue, foreign affairs ... ... no strength, no Our soldiers, in front of foreigners you can lift up your head?
when the flood, who run ahead of? Who is his life in exchange for the survival of another person? Parents who are not in life-support,pandora jewelry, we are not God, we are people too, sweet love fantasy, a better future, we also want to stay with their parents around all day, every year we can sit on a table to eat a simple meal the whole family is enough luxury, and we Why should you change? Because we know they are soldiers, aware of their responsibility! The flood comes, how do you not take the wall ah? What do you do it? Life good in front of the television lamenting the poor under the good people of disaster areas ... ... ... life is not good, perhaps about to collapse in a room on the grass waiting for a green uniform of the soldier's boat to rescue you! So ... What right have you look down on soldiers.

Spring Festival, Chinese people are most concerned about the festival, 08 Chinese New Year, when you and talking and laughing your family reunion, when the South was under the snow,pandora bracelets sale, this time who is not reunited with their families, living in a foreign land, in the twenty to thirty degrees below zero weather, to the bare tip of the delivery cable, run out of road on the ice shovel it? Without food or drink when you have sent us to you, have our tax ... ... us? Frostbite freezing of you knew that many? In addition to our parents, how many people really cared about us? So ... What right have you look down on soldiers.

08 people celebrating the Chinese Olympics,pandora charm, when all you do is sit in front of the TV enjoying the highlights of one, excited, and concerned about the process of the various events, I believe that is, you can see these, but do not see it? 2008 Olympic Ins and Outs of the Armed Police Force were deployed in nearly 30 million people, or you can see a peaceful and tranquil scene? Otherwise, you can see an unprecedented Olympic Festival it? So ... What right have you look down on soldiers.

when the Sichuan earthquake, and who has been shuttling among the scrap areas, the number of his comrades could not save the home in Wenchuan of her family,pandora necklace, how many Combat has been nearly 50 hours straight without rest, and finally fell down when it comes to pick back up and then go to save it? How many of our brothers, how much to save and smashed by his comrades in the waste area, the crushed, crushing, smashing debris, and how many tired to sob Tubai Mo, how many of refractory life in the affected areas suffer from hepatitis B, Hepatitis ... ... ... ... you know? Can you think of it? If you do change, you can do it? We usually see the soldiers that stupid, that we waste of national food, light meals that we do not work, that we do anything. Whenever disaster, war, military service, when you see the figure, only that soldiers are the most lovable person, a soldier who is the most pro-PLA uncle, his uncle called armed police. Maybe a few months each group has a quality is not high, forces are no exception, and these may just be you see, so you say you despise soldiers. However, others still look down on college students do, one by one Xingaoqiao, shouting his mouth all day to serve the motherland, in the end it? Not also sleeping around all day every day in the school's abortion do not have college students working to make money too slow to do Miss it? Students are not willing to do others have mistresses, to destroy others home, to do immoral things? Such as graduated, home run money abroad, and get hold of overseas Chinese, their not home? Who can you worthy? Others are also eligible to despise you. So ... What right have you look down on soldiers.

college students? I have also, we who belong to the top of the eye than what not done, but think that the world in our hands, what have we done it? ? Comfortable environment in the school, waiting for you to take money home every month to talk about feelings, talk about love, chase chase stars, and then graduated, waiting to dislike a work, or is a unit despise ... ... ... Trouble Please respect everyone in this world, unless he really is not worth your respect. .

remember 2006's Super Girl has a sense of shame Tang laugh because there is a soldier on duty, she did not pass, soldiers would not let her enter,pandora uk, she scolded a soldier is to look at watchdog, is also playing a soldier? Pushed a bit young still relied on their own, with fans insist that the soldiers beat him, but also an apology, I speak your uncle, and there no justice? There no law? We stand guard on duty as the Who? Not all of your personal safety in order to defend it? If there is a real troublemaker in the mix to get you not to do, ah? You or people? No wonder you can not win, to you this quality of Sanlitun bars are not you, how do you like in 2008, Zhang Ya might get it?

; look down on yourself before you see that they have not qualified ... ... ... before a soldier in the look down, ask yourself if the sacrifice so much to do, you do that? So ... What right have you look down on soldiers? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Note: (This is my comrade in arms in a space that article, found written in very real, I'm just a little change, released this log, I do not discriminate against who,pandora bracelets, and no who look down on, in fact, I just want to look down on us soldiers who said: Even the peace, even if there will be no war, even if you are sinking, the convergence of contempt from the heart, because you are not qualified to look down on soldiers ... ...)

Note: This is my junior high school military training instructors to our room, I turn to feel very good ~ ~
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote