Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default He killed 14 human , yet was 1.3 bifolkpeople a

Do you know him?Shanxi gangster Hu Wenhai
​​the last paragraph

Police: know why you grab it?
Hu Wenhai: know, killing the point man.

Police: kill a mini? Fourteen killed you!
Hu Wenhai: more than fourteen it!

Police: How much do you mention?
Hu Wenhai: I remember was seventeen.

Police: Fourteen dead!
Hu Wenhai; I do not mind living there, I have been mired, to look who died, as did, to give 2 shots. - And that is not to kill the net.

Police: Do you know the consequences of it?
Hu Wenhai: (Mei Xiao face the police) know, know, I must give people Diming.

Police: sorry do not regret?
Hu Wenhai: Why do not regret it? There should not kill a child at home, one that you only know people are stopping by. Another thing, got to be the did not kill the net.

police: you want Sha Shui?
Hu Wenhai: to that of several of the men.

Police: Why annihilate your home?
Hu Wenhai: Director of their village while the village secretary,GHD Kiss Styler, the three years of corruption and squandered at least five million. Three coal mines so that they sell two. I have nobody to complain to the town. They detest me not, I wanted to death. 99 June 19,GHD IV Styling Set, I went to the ground water, xxx brothers (1 of which killed over the door) plea, and I fight, split into three shovel my pate,GHD Dark Styler, I had dozens of seaming pins. But for the first hard, as early as they hack. xxx (celebration secretary) sent to me, and to disburse compounding, I discontinue. Since then, I got up to kill, would have been prepared to start this year, thirty by night, when all to see Spring Festival Party, to kill wash. June 19, I xxx (secretary) and village bookkeeper called and let them jot how much of corruption, they quit, then sirens appearance (passing police car), xx (Accounting) to rough, pointing his forehead, said: He also thought that I dare not. No recourse yet to advance hands. ... ...

Later, when reporters asked him regret not regret, he confidently replied: net, then, Hu Wenhai said several times on differ causes. According to analysis, he is worried that his parents, wife and children leaving the troubles.
correspondent asked him why he killed even the kids, he truly make sense: br> courts Hu Wenhai, he stands erect, holding self-defense paperbacks peruse loudly, speaking as prototype workmen in rustic districts. There is also a joint trial to aid him kill a friend, Hu answer, said that his friend did not kill anybody, has argued him to emulate him is not to kill. At this time, the prosecution pointed out that a martyr (played dead escape) to testify against his friend took an ax him. Hu answer,GHD Midnight Collection, I shot him lying on the ground playing, he made no behind peruse, I elected up one ax him. The prosecution also pointed out that his friend took pliers to mow the victims. Hu Wenhai quickly argue and said: I pistol coerced him dry, he does not clip the victims, I **** buffet him. Blatant catching on anything. Hu Wenhai
sentenced to death, the elderly for the time, Hu taking it every a reiterate of the police commanders to shake hands with him, while holding says: is comic.

2001 years of December 25, Christmas namely also the West. Day Jinzhong a public listening along to the decree tribunal shooting 14 serious cases of three defendants. Finally, there are 2 people sentenced to death, a person sentenced to life imprisonment. The first defendant Hu Wenhai according to legal procedures in the final expression said: ideals, she was quite young character is speaking out,GHD Leopard Grain Styler, dare to dare. countryside powerless bounty of the villagers and I live in harmony, sometimes, I became the talker because their interests. However, in recent years, served for countryside cadres corruption and bribery, and oppress the people, the village of small coal mines (the villagers risked their lives) and additional enterprises handed in more than 400 million divided by them. 4 years, I report to the authorities several periods, and reflect all the villagers came to nobody, public security, exercise, prosecution, provincial, civic and district bureaucrats to make us indifferent and saw down upon ... .... However, we do work there causing? Who for us to cry the shots? I report to public security organs, people who earns a salary of civil maids driving a automobile more than 30 million on the buy of swagger, not attend to a circumstance, even the collusion of village cadres tease people ... .... I have only to violence with violence, I could only their own interests to protect the people of the ... .... The tangible , I have a 4,5 million in daily proceeds, regardless of what I can! But, I can not! my conscience tells me not to do so, I can not omit this. slaughter,GHD Red Styler, I can not let these assholes squeeze people out ... .... I understand I ambition die, whether my necrosis can cause the attention of those officials, who can investigate and deal with corrupt officials, I will dead without rue, alternatively I will not transform monsters let them ... ...

If you are a conscientious person to spin it or copy it to your space

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Yang Xiaoming) hit in the corridor after the neighbor's female students, actually forcibly pulled her into his home, threatened and beaten by her side, while her police station, the 43-year-old man says his behavior is impulsive.
morning and just left the house

female college students experience Psycho scene

24 6:50 on the morning of Xu, who lives in latitude twenty-one district's 23-year-old Street Female Students Li (pseudonym) came out from their own home, ready to go to school, she encountered when closing the door turned around the man in the living room next door, though met before, but she does not know the man, so she Mangxiang apology . Li did not think so is that this man would suddenly grabbed her hair pulled into his home,paul smith handbags, Li kicking hard to live with their feet against the anti-theft doors, but to no avail. Lee was forcibly dragged into a new man at home, she wanted to escape the hard fight, but while men beat her, pulled her into the bedroom side and a steel pipe used to threaten her not to cry. Then, the man Guizaichuangqian complained to Li, said he can not find jobs because of jail, no wife, asked Li to marry him. Hearing this, Li thoroughly confused, she said quickly, his family was not good, can not be late to school, find the man put her. At this point, the man's sentiment has gradually calmed down, he gave 100 yuan Li and a few apples, say, Because the injury is not serious himself, Lee did not go to the hospital to call the new matter to tell the family, the family called the police.
Hongmiao Singapore branch of the public security police station in Lianhu emergency call, police arrived on the scene immediately arranged, this time, Li was waiting downstairs,paul smith bags, looked still in shock. The situation and ask the police immediately after the man upstairs will be arrested.
after trial, the man surnamed Cao, 43, Xi'an people. In 2002, Jo was for robbery Lianhu District People's Court sentenced to 10 years, released from prison in July of this year, and now a company security guard.
suspected trouble

man has been under criminal detention by the police

account, according to Jo,prada handbags, 24, 6:50 am, he was ready to buy from home earlier, in the corridor, and he lived to see the same level as the girl, did not know how, head of a hot,mulberry handbag, put the girls to pull his own house,miu miu handbags, the girl shouted threat would not let her cry. Later, he and his friends find girls,tory burch handbags, girls do not agree, he threatened the girl: pull her, let her go.
Hongmiao Singapore police station handling the case told reporters that the behavior of people feel some of Jo can not think of Italy. When they asked Jo, p> At present, Jo has been arrested for trouble Lianhu police criminal detention.
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote