Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

the first sentence: There is no me,puma mens shoes, without you today!
subtext: that something on your own ability, in order to become useful is a half-point of all hope,puma running shoes, is not entirely pains to cultivate this lady!
Analysis: First love is a kind of respect do not respect him, how will cherish him? If you are willing to pay stems from love, then you do not mind going to care about gains and losses; If you have been concerned about their pay, is that lack of love for you has a weight. This time, the calculation is possible, but know very well can, and must not openly confidently to their claims, it would only make the already precarious love you accelerate the evaporation.
second sentence: I was bullied in the company has.
subtext: You're useless husband, leaving their wives go out there suffered enough!
Analysis: Women always like to take home to share the company's grievances, the man is just the opposite. So the following situations occur from time to time - at home and complain more than women, men without a word, reminding us of scenes do not even smell. In fact, women just need to listen, need love, just need a man's attention can be outdated in another way, men will only increase the psychological burden. It would be better to shop with confidante, Mama Captain, and then go home and calm mood. Would like to see, is someone else's, but its oh man, this punching bag has been criticized bad, no good at all on their own.
third sentence: Your mother and I, who you love more?
subtext: I'm with her, but keep the smoke of conflict,puma future cat, you have to show an attitude for the job to support me, you have to oppose her!
Analysis: love one another,puma ferrari shoes, will it be possible for the sake of each other, not just you and him so,puma women shoes, with the mother as well. Love is mutual, you love her, trust her, this feeling will it be possible to give you feedback. So, the mother as a lover, not when rival,puma ferrari, and thou shalt not ask such questions.
fourth sentence: I want to leave you, leave the house.
subtext: I would not have that to marry you, now not regret it later also still time.
analysis: sentence if the lack of family responsibility, but let him freak Oh, and let your feelings cracks. Stand their voices, turned away, will not end becomes trivial. Even and good as ever, the sensible man will convince yourself to reduce your love, because it is not guaranteed.
fifth sentence: Who is this message issued?
subtext: honest account - you are not someone outside it?
Analysis: check her husband's cell phone, usually because there is some signs to look. At such times, in fact, need to redouble their trust. Over-runs and monitoring, but is pushed out of his. Grabbed hold of a text message to its better to spend more tender and sweet memories of the techniques to hook back to his heart. Suspicion can stay in my heart, let him know on the line.
sixth sentence: I'm sorry, I'm not interest in ######.
subtext: her husband you're not a man Lord, do not satisfy me.
Analysis: Negative men's ######uality is the biggest insult to him, especially the simple and crude negative. Even if you flatter yourself that he would not ignite, but also allows desire to slow warming. Even if it is not willing to force himself, can not be used to find a reason to ease the abuse. Flatly refused, while he will not only affect mood, but also affect his ######ual function.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links