Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
1lacoste2x

Default beats at dre dre Harman Audio Outs New High-end HK

Five Coolest Apple AirPlay Gadgets
Home
Rumors
News
Reviews
Shopping Tweet
shopping

I4U News covers the complete life of a gadget starting with rumors. Some rumors corner out to be true and convert newspaper and gadget reviews chance interesting. Then a gadget goes on marketing. Now it is all almost shopping and deals.

Apple iPhone 5, iCloud and More. Apple in Talks with Samsung over OLED Display for iPad 3: Report 3 hours agoPioneer AppRadio Car Radio is premier to use iPhone Apps 5 hours agoGoogle Wallet NFC Payment System launches this Summer 6 hours agoiRemoco Remote Helicopter for the Apple iPhone takes Flight 15 hours ago, 2:21pm CDT Apple News Featured hubs Android
Everything Android Tablets
Latest Tablets I4U Gadget Reviews
I4U News original Reviews Cars & Vehicles
Cars are just priceless Gadgets, that is why we love them. Black Friday
Black Friday 2011 CES
CES 2011 News Super Bowl
Super Bowl 2011 Commercials About Us | Privacy Policy
Copyright by I4U LLC 2011 //= 0) { query += 'url' + i + '=' + encodeURIComponent(disqus_url) + '&'; } } document.write('

Latest stories Amazon's 99 Cent Lady Gaga Born This Way Album Deal is back Today 2 hours ago Apple in Talks with Samsung over OLED Display for iPad 3: Report 3 hours ago Pioneer AppRadio Car Radio is first to use iPhone Apps 5 hours ago Google Wallet NFC Payment System launches this Summer 6 hours ago Latest Deals New Best Buy Midnight Sale: Tonight, Online Only. 19 hours ago, 9:55am CDT Rii Mini Keyboard is only $32.01 on Amazon 1 daytime ago,beats by dre dre, 4:42am CDT iGala Wi-Fi Linux Based Photo Frame 1 day ago, 2:19pm CDT Xperia Play is only $99.99 on Amazon 1 day ago, 2:01pm CDT Visit our Homepage for the Latest Rumors, News and Shopping Tips Hot Stories on the Web Subscribe to I4U news

The 830 headphones can be used to make and receive calls with clasps for call controls and an integrated mic that needs not rumble to clearly elect up your voice. The headphones fold for arsenal when they aren’t in use and they assist to stop ambient rumpus as well.
Mar 14 2011

High-end earphones with high-end sound

Filed under: News | Home Entertainment
May 3 2011
Top Headphones and Earbuds for Any Need

Harman has been in the audio affair as a long period and has some excellent speakers for of sorts needs from microprocessor consumers apt family audio and home theater. The enterprise has announced a couple of fashionable headphones that are AKG branded phoned the K 830 BT and the K 840 KL. Both of the headphones are on-ear designs and they agree impressive sound quality.
Tweet
Don't miss ... reviews
Monster Turbine Mobile High Performance In-Ear Speakers with ControlTalk Review

Home Entertainment Samsung unveils strongest Plasma TV Line-up for 2011
More Home Entertainment Stories I4U News Homepage
The K 830 BT headphones are wireless and use Bluetooth connectivity to stream trails from your MP3 athlete and for other uses. The BT headphones sell for $249.95 and will work with your iPhone or iPod and other gear. The headphones have ample scope that you can listen from along the apartment and they use 2.4GHz technology. The wireless range is up to 25-feet and the power cell inside the headphones is agreeable for ten hours of consecutive use.

shopping
Bright and chromatic iPod dock with great sound and a huge...

These are some of the coolest headphones and earbuds you...
Twitter RSS feed Newsletter I4U: Follow the Gadget Life Cycle

Mar 22 2011
news
Both headphones are accessible right now. “Phone charger,beats along dre Fun Guinea Fowl Photographs Closeup of the casque aboard a man G, notebook AC adapter, iPod headphones – we musto many ropes in our lives,casque along dre Generating The Decision To Buy Noise Canceling Headphones Art,” said David Slump, chancellor,Sennheiser PX100 Headphones Review, HARMAN Consumer Division. “AKG is pride to introduce innovative productions that proceed to send studio-quality sound to each ear for a portable and extra seamless experience in our daily lives.”
Parrot by Stark Zikmu is a Very Colorful iPod dock
Mar 15 2011

Harman Audio Outs New High-end HKG Headphones New heapdheons use different wireless tech
Mar 9 2011, 10:21am CST | by Shane McGlaun

I4U NEWS above Facebook

Apple AirPlay lets you stream melody and more wirelessly...
The 840 headphones fold for portability and storage and should be snug to dress and block external sounds. The headphones come with a hard carry case to protect them from the road. The battery inside the headphones is good for 28 hours of use per dictate. The frequency reaction is 10.5Hz - 31kHz with 32ohms impedance and 25mW input marker.

Please qualify JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.
blog remarks powered by Disqus Comments

Shane McGlaun
Leading our reiterate hub, Shane knows technology inside out. His vast experience in testing computer hardware and client electronics enable him to mainly qualify new products and trends. If you want us reiterate your product, please contact Shane.
Shane can be contacted instantly by shane@i4u.com.
If you don’t ambition Bluetooth wireless capacity, the higher-end K840L headphones are also being unveiled. This set of headphones assists 16-bit CD quality sound and has a special wireless transmitter that uses Kleer sound and it will work with your iPhone, iPod, and additional devices. The headphones have a wireless transmitter that plugs into your appliance using a 3.5mm headphones port. The sound is sent to the headphones with 2.4GHz tech to give you the same arrange of sound quality you generally only obtain in a cabled headphone.

Sponsored Links