Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
lexiang4579

Default Out on the Town Santee Alley + Fullerton wholes

Episode 2: Come with us to shop out on the town! We show and tell our favorite finds from Buffalo Exchange and Santee Alley. Then we create eight outfits from them. Enjoy!

LOVVVVVVVVVVVE Lykke Li
Nice video.

Love your styles. Your outfit is so cute Jenn!

I just stumbled across your channel and so glad I did! So inspired by you, keep up the great work

I want a friend like this, you guys are sisters at heart.
BTW: i’m going shopping tumaro with these techniques in mind.

I think matching is gross too! xP

I love this haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing they also have a buffalo exchange in the east village manhatten

ahh you guys have such great taste!

i love your hair in this video Jen !
can you pretty please do a tutorial !!!!!!!!!

i like eyeglasses can you tell what website u buy?plsss

u guys have such amazing taste!

you guys are amazing! you provide me with so much inspiration and motivate me to go thrifting more!!

Every thing you pick up I’m like “Eww… that won’t work!”
And then you try it on, and it’s perfect! How you work the magic in these things I will never know!

Your styles are so cute!

I HATE BUFFALO EXCHANGE!! EVERYTHING IN THERE IS NAME BRAND, BUT EVERYTHING IS SOOOO RAGGEDY!

I’m catching up on your thrifting videos, ladies. Love my Buffalo Exchange First encountered one in Philly where I went to school, and now there are … three? I think? In NYC. The Williamsburg location is best … and so is Beacon’s Closet. Note … to visit … if you ever visit here. happy weekends! xx Sammy Davis Vintage

loving the last two outfits!

You guys are super cute :O) just subscribed! LOVE your videos!

SARAH why r yu soo granny – fied urgghh dress yur age please

I think we live close to eachother,occhiali da vista da donna! hahaha Iv been to that buffalo exchange, and a few others iv heard you mention in other videos

Hollyy crap U guys are the best seriosly u style is just awsome

you guys have really nice styles love it<3

@clothesencounters no prob

what a nicely made video , the things you got are really cute and fashion forward
you’re a lot more brave than me haha and nothing you bought looks generic

VERY CUTE VIDEO! Those sailor shorts are super cute! And Crop Tops are WAY in style!

Wow first time to your videos loving it love your style

Sponsored Links