Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
jnmq6452c

Default Wifi my life

a brother who is exceedingly form, with the use 3g mobile phone, constantly boasting merely a contempt of my camera iphone, nevertheless I've not discerned him this second camera played a character .
Today,Christian Louboutin Slingbacks, the domestic 3G licensing has been more than a annual, according to the three operators have been unlocked file, the present domestic 3G consumers have more than 15 million, a diagram surpassed the native anticipate of the industry 10000000. Meanwhile, the three important 3G network operators completed a total investment of 160.9 billion yuan to build base stations 325,000,Christian Louboutin Discount, a total of more than 670,000 jobs built, the basic realization of the 3G network coverage in important cities and the eastern developed regions. More amusing is namely the three telecom operators, respectively, data unlocked after the summary data released by the Ministry of Industry is not consistent.
According to figures given by China Mobile, at the end of the year,Christian Louboutin High Heels, TD-SCDMA network in the country's users has exceeded 500 million. China Mobile to enhance 3G, made three no's policy: not change in number, not changing the card, not registration, that is it from the operator side, simply do not understand this number in the end is a 2G user, alternatively a 3G user, I am satisfied that the boring This statistical data on how out of it? sell a final even if a user, it is also the number of users Han statistics it? shipments instantly Statistics terminal fair fine.
If so, I am an person can calculate three 3G users. I have a total of three handsets, two is a gift TD mobile phones, has shelved, there is a parallel to buy their own iPhone3G. If this, too, the words of 3G.
nigh you in the use of 3G services but? 3G development of the maximum malignant problem, not technology, but the application of claim and market. The current 3G technology is laborious to support the real Internet applications. TD base stations 1 to 14 users simultaneously broadband Internet access, a WCDMA can hold more than 30 users, a CDMA 2000 can hold more than 20 users, and a base station coverage district of ​​several square kilometers at fewest, such a small capability number of people who can also use it? consequences can only make the network congestion.
true telegraph broadband is WiFi. Construction from China since the 3G launch, the different outlooks of the three telecom operators, China Mobile,Christian Louboutin Pumps, but do not want to spend too many money, China Unicom, but did not want to put also much money, China Telecom is is the WiFi, and WiFi telegraph broadband can truly prevalent in people's lives.
Link among a radius of Hangzhou has 1,Christian Louboutin,000 square kilometers, along to absence 30 per square kilometer WiFi hotspots, the city namely probably at a time 30,000 hot spots can be covered. Investment is how many? Even 1 million whether a hot blot, merely likewise than 3 million. If the 3G web you ambition to cover the same coverage? 30 billion namely insufficient. Radius of a WiFi hotspot by 100 meters, then among a radius of 300 square meters, people can share the Internet bandwidth of 54M. The academic amount of 3G is approximately 14M per second.
even if in the future above the 4G,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, the bandwidth could not advocate the concurrent people online in the meantime. Even establish dense point 4G bottom stations, WiFi scope by ten times the radius of 1000 meters to calculate, then within these more than three square kilometers, WiFi is the total bandwidth of 540M, 4G up to 100M.
technical principle is not violated, just as persons can never create a perpetual motion machine, as mobile technology ambition never surpass fixed-line broadband technology ---- God did not give it ample spectrum.
parallel I still use my iphone wifi bar to melodrama a down.

Sponsored Links