Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
bushiuusi155

Default I can quickly get a value count in the Total row.

The process of manually counting values in Excel is time-consuming and error-prone, especially when you have a lot of data. Fortunately, there are a few automated ways to count values. From the questions we get from our customers about counting,Office 2010 Professional, it's clear that not everyone knows how to go about it. There are different methods,Windows 7 Professional, depending on what you want to count.

For a simple value count, I just select the range of cells that contains those values, and then I look in the status bar.

Or, if my data is in an Excel table format,Office 2010 Activation, I can quickly get a value count in the Total row.

But to keep track of a value count on the worksheet, I use the COUNT function,Windows 7 Serial, which counts the number of cells that contain values, and then specify one or more ranges that contain the values within the parentheses.

The function then returns the number of values and displays it in the worksheet. How easy is that?

To see it in action, check out this video.

To learn more about this function and other ways you can count in Excel, see COUNT function and Ways to count values in a worksheet.

Don't let the fact that COUNT is a function intimidate you-it's really simple to use, and once you know it, you'll never go back to counting by hand. If you already know about the COUNT function and use it on a regular basis,Windows 7 Ultimate Key, do you have any tips to share? We'd love to hear more about how people are using this function.

--Frederique Klitgaard
<div

Sponsored Links