Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
lbzs38474

Default 100 latest collection of bad jokes , bad mood, fri

44. Every time the mirror, I always said to myself psychological encouragement himself: with my infinite creativity. to set off the beauty of this earth! In fact, I really, really very creative ...
56. give me a canteen of bread as a fulcrum, and I will be competent to slant the Earth! meters of sand there how you ah !!!

57. see Master, how you ah m of sand inside !!!

40. Once a man Jiao cool.
he was dead.
funeral that day.
his family cried: '
chilly Ah ... Ah ... chilly. '
Passersby puzzled. Asked: 'what are they cool. '
Family cried:' Shuangsi ... ... Shuangsi!!
3. a drunken man accidentally fell from the third floor, preoccupying passers-by audience, a policeman came: What happened? Drunk: do not know, I am also just arrived.
37. someone to banquet, see a piece of beef noodles in the beef, they pointed to the bowl asked the boss: how beef is not beef noodles? boss said dismissively: Do not be too solemn, do you expect to get that from my wife in a pie a wife do?
48. mouse to the benefit, discern too bears, too horrified apt say a word, the Bears saw a mouse, said: Bear asked: [The mouse while the lavatory periodical out ..
】 【 welcome to reprint and share
16. monk wrote a letter
Dear Monkey King Wukong:
; I am book this letter slowly, because I know you see the word aggressive!
our next 2 times this week the rain, the first 4 days the second time under the retinue 3 days!
Huaguoshan you been? I had very bad in heaven, because there is no gravity, so the stool, urine, tears and snot are not fall, do not you say bitter?
beef noodle soup here is very palatable, Maybe you can come with us to eat peppery pot restaurants West!
your sister give birth to the Goddess of Mercy, because students do not know the man or woman, we do not know if you want to be uncle or aunt!
I sent your raiment you get it? When I was fearful to go to send overweight, so cut out the clasps on the pockets of dress!
is late to jot here, the time to me to play, memorize not to drink plenty of water, or to the urine does not come out here quite hard to approve!
P. S had wanted to mail money to you, but the envelope has been glued!
1, an daytime, cows ass out of a problem, ask Ass brains, or not question. Cattle curse: actually

51. Kuangzhui bees butterflies, butterfly is married to a snail. Bee puzzled: Where is he better than me butterflies answer: however the result, people have their own house, which, like you live in the apartment
He replied:

26. This is more complicated to dine?!

multiplication QQ: 805873175 QQ friends for the first time to focus on emotional space for the latest record. -

31. I spent 80,000 bought a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to columns were identified, experts said gravely: >

32. son: This is true, ah, then it. / p>
33. a ** summary execution of prisoners, the bullet is prisoners wailing .. Then:

34. father to his son a story: You know why?

17. a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not natural, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to reinstate customary? Doctors silent for a moment, namely you can only eat shit out.
58. girl must-see stories: bats that reborn in God. God can agree you that the three conditions, the bat said, used to suck blood. it still makes me vampire,

8. turtle impaired. let the snail go to buy medicine. After 2 hours. Snail not come back. Turtle impatient curse: ######## I do not come back to die! Then the gate came the sound of a snail: I say you are his mother not to go!

7. a couple of man and female friends sitting on a park settee in love, women suddenly want to fart.
of the man said: I am Valley Division of the birds, not as you hear.
men really than hear.
Thus, women in the
women: do not like the ravine like a bird?
M: fart too noisy, I could not!
▲ 365 days of the space. excellent diary updated journal. welcome to share procreated diary ▲

36. a male forever ascertain a girlfriend, yet unfortunately went to luck. fortune tellers say: you, not woman before the half-bound; not the man's face lit up: That I should have a right later in life? fortune Teacher says: hey, to later in life you get used to.
13. Xiao Ming:

14. a story: > persist to differentiate the story:

15. there are folk just learn a foreign language, the day hiking in the streets, accidentally stepped on the foot of a alien, the man said hastily: 'm apologetic five.

62. a dog to see the road over an ordinary dog, appeared and started to go asking it: I am dog, what you are? Ordinary dogs look at it dismissively said: moron,polo t shirt wholesale, see, I was undercover! Canteen bread is too hard ...>
42. Secretary and Chief of pooling the lift, after the Secretary loosened a fart central said: said:

43. a Lanmao mad pursuance of a mouse, and eventually got married in every likely way the feline raspy care of rats, mice get fat quickly, mouse was moved: Hey Cat laughed:

6. small Xin: Daddy, why my label there are 3 remittance?
Dad: lack of gold in your life, so take the name of Xin, like some life in the water to take named Miao, and some lack of lumber called life in the forest.
small Xin: Dad, you say that Guo Jingjing and her sister lives in the lack of it? ??
looked not reproduce or share, I curse you to buy instant noodles. no condiments .....
27. Cowherd and Weaver Girl know down to earth bath, shaking ZZZZZZZZZ interpretation of a love article, it tells us: there is no opportunity to lave by family, so be sure to go outdoor shower to bathe .....

28. Xiao Ming back to the schoolroom with the preceptor after using the toilet, said: ... said:

4. The physician asked the patient how the fracture. Patient said, I think there are sand shoes to prop the poles quake shoes. TMD has a bastard through there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a mallet gave me two sticks!

55. a meteor cross the night sky, I quickly make a hope, I hope you can transform prettier. Who knows just finished Xu wish meteor I intentionally make asset difficult for you not ?!!

53. creation crew has just bought a donkey, but he died a few days. just a mare in heat. production group of employees to call to the product of business in the field skipper. mare in heat, but the jackass is dead. is to buy a head of a donkey, or you come back?
+ QQ: 805873175 see more wonderful diary. 3 life without rue! !

41. a man to jump, just shouted back to his wife: negotiators, said:

45. friends to go mountain ascending to the top, face the smart mountains and rills of a girl shouting: the motherland ah! my mom! a crush aboard the boys quickly followed by her screaming: the motherland ah! my wife's mother!

59. Restaurant fly fly toilet, said: fishy Zhuxiu chasing you entire day, I drink all day long popular spicy, come immediately! Toilet flies: Road does not period the alter blueprint, eat in agreeable You Shayong, the light you've seen a few beautiful ass?
21. tortoise and the hare hare quickly ran to the front ... .. went to see a turtle snail .. very slowly and said to him: you come, I'm back .. and then you are right. . .. After a snail on the table and saw an ant .. .. turtle said to him: Come on you .. so ants will come up. . Ants came after the snail .. .. see the upon said something to him,

22. One day, a blaze, father and mother escaped, leaving only one son still inside. Mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: said, Quick, ~ are on fire, but also to linger inside .....

23. a man to be dressing a river fishing leaves no fish on the nail ~ half a day, he changed a chip of bread, like a half-day did not fish on the anchor ~ ~ no direction he had to replace it, favor earthworms, or half a day ~ No fish on the anchor beneath the ~ ~ ~ He angrily threw into the water and swore out 100rmb :

24. table with a chilly, runny snout,wholesale replica cha, but he forgot to send a handkerchief, and to keep the nose to nose forced breath. Write on the blackboard> language teacher suddenly turned to a lot of noises: Teacher and> said:

25. patient dentist, said:

9. someone keep a pig, sick, forsook, then kas long asreturn pig, the digit of abandoned reactive. Day, the motorcar turned a lot of curving relinquished pig, late-night call the family, asked: / p>

10. elephant deliberately stepped on ants, ants are out in coerce, have climbed to the elephants. Elephant shook himself, the ants have fell off. At this point there is one in the elephant's neck, falling ants aloud called for

35. beetles and mosquitoes adore the 1st meeting, beetles: medicine, Chinese medicine, pinch pills
54. small beetles: Mom, why do we must eat shit it? Beetles mother: the baby, how can we say, when to eat such a nauseating thing
46. before I bought two puppies, called the think of your

47. Tang also met by off afterward the demon Monkey, he had to peruse the sorcery spell to call behind to assist Goku, and soon the air came a voice: and try repeatedly.

ass, Nanzuonvyou it!
29. one always placed ring fart at work, colleagues said he could not resist: , he replied:

30. The petticoat mosquito is: it, they house is not a good entity, one by one all grown up Chishi ,,,,

18. somebody to go to Shanghai on affair lost a dollar in the street,dolce and gabbana wri, police said: He can not help but weep,

5. Mou said, turtles dad, mother and son of a bitch turtle home determined to go hiking, they took a brick-and two cans of the sea bottom
chicken, then went off to Yangmingshan. Hard to climb ten years, once and for all! They sat on the layer, clear the equipment quasi
arrange dinner. Results, but found no orchestra can opener!
son of a bitch: have to wait for me to come back! can not go back on Oh!
Turtle Mom: to whether he had! Parents regardless of the turtle! Old couple decided to begin.
out getting ready to eat cake ... ...
Suddenly, son of a bitch stuck his head out from behind a tree ... ...
son of a bitch: cans device? I waited twenty-five annuals, in whom I wait until the end
it! I detest people prevaricate to me!
60. sophomore, all dwelling of the girls like Zhou Hua Jian's anthems, a tape was lent by us to go. Day, the girls ask spread: Zhou Hua Jian I do? Girls bunk answer: in my bed too! Silent two seconds, and then all the overturned bed.

11. 一日 calculator class,polo t shirt, there is a row of students calculator broke. Then a student stood up and said:

12. a ape eat peanuts before going into the base a chance to eahead of. This director explained: It has been fed peaches, Peach not pull out the results, monkeys scare, and now we have to eat a good quantity.

49. fair talk with friends, which comes to you, you know? I quarreled with them, and virtually beat them, because some of them say that you monkeys, monkeys and some that you like, fair too many! Did not see you for a piglet!
52. One day an elephant in the bath. Suddenly there was one ant came to this they said. You stand up. Started to stand up. Ant! You sit down and go. Understand the elephant you ambition to do now to ask ants. One will stand up and sit down for a when. Ant answered! I lost my underwear see whether it is stolen you wear
19. One day an ant is the sun, suddenly saw an elephant walking leisurely, got engaged with straight front legs, next to the hare hurriedly asked you act? Ant said:

20. earthworms a day is very boring, tear into small earthworm put his two went to play badminton, earthworms, a good mother consider this way, put yourself into 4 paragraphs to play mahjong, and earthworms Dad Dad thought for a moment, put yourself into the minced beef. Earthworm mother cried and said:

Share this log after 15 days, there is a windfall! I trust it a prophecy.
▲ visiting friends in this space! Please introduce to you my friend QQ805873175 ▲

61. a boy to a classmate to take a sheng byname, called Pan Zhu, girls tearful to the teacher, the teacher coincided to commentary of the boys, the next teacher in class terms: just give people nicknames, can not people like the Han to Jiaosha it?
+ QQ: 805873175 more exciting to see the diary.

predictions:

50. panda birthday, you said: I made two wishes, one is able to cure my black circles, the other is to want to have a color photograph

38. Three mice were tasting the United States, Japan, China, wine, beverage American wine mouse, go to step 3 down; drink sake mouse, go to tread 2 down; mice drinking Chinese Erguotou , holding a pantry sword, shouted:

39. in a restaurant repast, a customer waiting because a long period to shriek the waiter asked,

2. 7 years after graduation, and finally take a huge project, establishing a chimney meters, two-month period, cost three hundred thousand, but to Advancer. Finally ended out late last year. Today people to come to approval, being exclaimed die, not get paid. Damn! Drawings look backwards, others to excavate a well!
相关的主题文章:

养鱼男人有三好!

挑一句你喜欢的,拿走吧.句句刺心 [图片]

Prime

Sponsored Links