Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
popsaleyou

Default mbt sneakers SEO Housecleaning - Cleaning Out The

SEOMoz - kind of the current gold standard
David Naylor - a humorous take many times
Blue Glass - can't leave this out since they put me on my path to less cluttered SEO reading
Tagged as: BlueGlass, David Naylor, RSS, SEOMoz,mac powder, Sharp Reader
I went down my list of RSS feeds to the SEO category and noticed several feeds had no new posts (for a long time). The delete key called my name (). WHAM!!! Old RSS feed gone. I was empowered to find more dormant feeds and delete. I was on a roll - even feeds with just a few posts of no interest were in my sights now. Regurgitating SEO ideas from other blogs ? Gone,shure wireless Focus SEO - Keep Your Business On a Roll!
Ok - boring post this is. Wait a minute. It is boring to some, but others will get the point in a second. This process triggered an amazing house cleaning on my part.
Richmond Virginia SEO Company Blog | Three Stone Media
by Richmond SEO
So which feeds are left? That's the ingredient in the secret sauce so I won't reveal all. But a few must-reads are:
Sounds easy enough doesn't it. Subscribe to everyone, fire up my RSS reader of choice every day, cherry pick the good ideas, skip the crap ideas. Easy enough? Not really. I bet I have subscribed to hundreds of these feeds on top of the feeds for other topics that interest me (PPC,tory burch flats, affiliate marketing,SEO Thailand SEO Expert Freelance SEO Thai Bangkok PHP,wholesale mac make up, PHP,mbt sneakers, baseball to name a few). The problem is that over time I get overloaded with new posts, the bulk of which are repeats of themes from the better blogs. So, I have become RSS feed blind.
How much so? Completely. For a while I would not even start up the reader,oakley sunglasses cheap, as I just did not want to see the alerts pop up for new content all of the time. It has probably been a good month or so since I really paid attention to the RSS feed alerts. You know something? That sucks.
This morning I got a little early morning reading in and stumbled on a post from BlueGlass about them acquiring 3 Dog. This intrigued me for a couple reasons. First ... while I generally know about Blue Glass, I was not getting their feed - so I subscribed. Second ... I thought wow,mac pigment, I've not really seen the RSS feed from 3 Dog in a while.
While I would love to say that every idea I have ever thought of regarding SEO are my own,shure sm57, I must confess that the majority are amalgamations of great ideas I find all over the net. Surely I don't spend my days hunting out grand SEO ideas by surfing the net. If I did, I would never get to client work. I have subscribed to pretty much every SEO related RSS feed I can find over time.

By the time I finished, I had deleted all but a couple handfuls of SEO related RSS feeds. These are the feeds I always seemed to read anyway, so my actual reading ideas are going to be about the same. Hopefully though I will get rid of this RSS feed blindness.
SEO Housecleaning - Cleaning Out The RSS Reader
If you have an active,shure beta58 SEO HK, SEO Hong Kong, SEO Company HK, SEO Expert HK, SEO Company H, original content,mbt chapa, SEO related blog ... pass me your URL. I might end up adding back in to my reader!

Sponsored Links