Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 90后少女陪伴13位孤寡老人12年(组图)

婷婷说,由于实在不放心这些“爷爷、奶奶”,因此嘱咐家人和居委会会成为自己留学期间的“传话筒”,告 诉老人们自己在国外的情况,也及时把老人信息反馈给自己。

夏奶奶颤颤地拉着婷婷的手,反复叮咛她要出国要好好学习,日后为祖国出力。夏奶奶说,自己等不到婷婷回 来的那一天了。话音刚落,手机监听卡,婷婷的眼泪便扑簌扑簌地掉了下来,结果小姑娘和老人抱在一起哇哇痛哭。

和许多人所经历的一样,小学三年级的时候,无线手机监听器,薛婷婷及部分同学成立了“火箭小队”,以发扬先进精神。“火箭小队”服务的对象很特殊,是一群居住在静安 寺街道的孤老。

实际上,最初与婷婷结对的老人中,已经过世了两位。此行游学国外,婷婷难免对老人们心存牵 挂。

如今,已读大二的薛婷婷与老人们相伴已过了12个年头。
  在婷婷的成长过程中,老人们始终也对她念念不忘。考上大学的那年,几位孤老用平时省吃俭用的钱,共同给 她买了一个手机,让她好好学习。明年,薛婷婷就将赴法留学,老人们又共同给婷婷包了个大红包,并且买了行李 箱相赠。
  【新民网・独家报道】静安寺街道裕华社区的13位孤老共同拥有一个孙女,她不仅陪伴老人家长里短地聊天 ,还喜欢听老人讲故事。12年来,这个叫薛婷婷的女孩坚持每年与孤老们吃年夜饭,逢年过节或是老人生病都会 上门探望。如今,这个女孩即将赴法留学,留下一群孤老,让她放心不下。
  小学毕业后,小队队员解散,但薛婷婷却一人坚持了下来,除了每年定期年夜饭外,逢年过节或是老人身体不 适,她都会登门拜访。初三时,薛婷婷在学校的帮助下,用自己得到的5000元奖学金成立了“婷婷敬老基金” ,不久之后又建立“婷婷敬老服务队”,用来帮助结对老人。

上海90后女孩12年如一日照顾13位孤寡老人

采访间隙,薛婷婷去探望了与自己关系最好的夏奶奶,夏奶奶已是96岁高龄,前几年老伴过世,如今她独自 住在十平米不到的房间中。每次见到婷婷,夏奶奶都会抱抱她、亲亲她,说“婷婷就是我的好孙女” 。
  最初,五六个孩子会定期带着学校音乐课的乐器去看望老人,或是吹奏表演,或是陪老人聊天,也或者是打扫 房间。在孤老们的眼中,这群“小孙子”、“小孙女”的到来,消磨了不少孤独的时光,手机窃听器当场交易

十年坚持 陪伴孤老已成习惯
  有一次,孩子们照常看望老人,到了离开的时候,身为队长的薛婷婷看到,一位双目失明的老奶奶眼角噙泪, 老人拉着婷婷的小手,喃喃地说:“家里好久没有这样热闹了,下次还来么?”从那时起,薛婷婷开始意识到,孤 老们对关爱如此渴望。

老人最需精神关怀

五年级开始,婷婷想到要请孤老们吃一顿年夜饭。那个时候,年纪尚幼的婷婷没有什么能力,幸好有家人从各 方面的支持。在身为居委会积极分子的奶奶帮助和爸爸妈妈的经济资助下,婷婷邀请日常结对的13名老人共同过 年。本来只是想营造一下过年的气氛,没想到第一次年夜饭效果出奇地好,老人们欢声笑语让婷婷更加坚定了“年 夜饭”的构想。

即将留学 九旬老人难舍落泪
相关的主题文章:

火车售票点两名男子持刀插队

男子观赛喊加油用力过猛致下巴脱位

战友信守生死约定替阵亡战士尽孝27年

七旬老翁自制电梯照顾偏瘫老伴(图)

重庆首例限制减刑案宣判 18岁杀人抛尸者获死缓
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

Coffin car

According to the British of a 7-foot-long steel coffin, converted into a
coffin to two meters long car

According to reports,miu miu handbag, 62-year-old British 菲尔比赛特 Harold Hill, Es######, a tattoo artist and former gravedigger,paul smith handbags, usually in their spare time often customized for a variety of funeral hearse. Recently,tory burch bags, he was on the auction site eBay for £ 98 ultra-low prices, from a funeral home bought a 7 feet long (about 2.1 meters), 75 kg of steel coffin. After buying the coffin, Phil actually whim, decided to call it converted into a
Phil First, changes within the coffin and decoration, add the seats and steering wheel and other car parts. Then, Phil and the appearance of large-rectification coffin, the coffin of the original cut off half of the door, making new However, Phil still retains the original coffin out of a few hands, because he want others to be able to see it is a coffin. Then, Phil drove a 1972 VW engine mounted on the to the
distributing vehicle The.
order to allow the Phil as a Seoul is also a lot of spray paint and phrases related to funeral and death, people saw fun legally on the road to the real car,prada leather handbags, up to 100 miles per hour.
Phil said: annual output. I really like it when I died, I am willing to let it go to the church carrying my body.
Phil said: drain. On another occasion,paul smith bags, a high-speed driving a Hummer people are actually trying to give my 'coffin car' camera, the results of his car lost control and nearly crashed into the rear of another car. People on the 'coffin car' The response was very interesting,handbags uk, and my wife is always reluctant to close it, stained it for fear of bad luck.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote