Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
1lacoste2x

Default beats at dre dre iPod's Headphones Cause Hearing L

Sony has appeared to be increasingly losing control of its network as reports of current bombards surfaced on Wednesday, bringing the number of known hacks to at least ten. Will CEO Sir Howard Stringer survive?
Opera Mini 6 for iPad is by no means absolute, but it offers real competitive alternative to Apple's mobile Safari. The alternative browser is quirky and charming, says Joe Wilcox
After a couple of days of rumors, microblogging service Twitter has officially come amenable and announced that it has procured popular third-party Twitter dashboard TweetDeck.
| Post Reply UTAKER Jan 19, 2006 - 2:05 PM
Score: 0
The problem lies in the in-ear headphones Apple offers for the device. Before, music blasted from the spokesmen of their home audio systems. With the appearance of the Walkman, the sound moved closer to the ear through muff-style headphones.

| Post Reply Darq Jan 19, 2006 - 5:53 PM edited
As a person who been in the music and sound manufacture and has hearing loss, I can say one thing. Loud melody will damage hearing, yet it is not so many the loudness but the EQ that will cause the damage. The higher frequencies go first, so many don't realise it is happening to them. The contention may be going on for years, but it does happen. Maybe read Pete Townsend's article on hearing loss on his site.
That's probably why the article says "The problem lies in the in-ear headphones Apple attempts for the appliance".
Tech Gear Software Wireless Security Policy & Law IT Systems Cloud Computing Companies RSS Advertise Submit News
News
BetaNews > --> iPod's Headphones Cause Hearing Loss By Ed Oswald | Published January 19, 2006, 11:59 AM 17 Comments
| Post Reply Can it be 8 out of 10 Mac landlords don't use anti-malware software?
| Post Reply robertguda Jan 19, 2006 - 5:26 PM
Site Links About Us --> Advertise Terms of Use Privacy Policy Betanews Betanews Home Search Betanews Week View Newswire --> RSS Fileforum Fileforum Home Top Freeware Software Store Download Crew Software Reviews Submit Content Advertise Submit a File Submit a News Tip Contact Us

| Post Reply twosheds Jan 19,Review of Skullcandy Earbuds Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbuds skullcandy e – Monster headphones-Marlboro Cigarettes-Newport Cigarettes, 2006 - 2:38 PM
Doctors have been advising of this for years. I see deafness beginning to ocurr in people as young as thirty. What hasn't been discussed to any degree is the efficacy the cheap bass tones pumped up to a window vibrating level. It can cause instant anger in some folks. I feel that there is a colossal misconception that music must be loud to be appreciated. I marvel who has the patent on loud. Time for the lawyer hacks to let go the huge tobacco teets and lock on to the big noise maker's you know whats and make them fess up to the damage their products cause to young ears.
| Post Reply zee7 Jan 20, 2006 - 1:52 PM
This IE9 plot speaks for itself (in 93 languages)
© 1998-2011 Betanews, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Microsoft's new OEM partnerships for Windows Phone 7.5 could result in the first high-end Nokia and ZTE phones ever to buffet the U.S.

Microsoft today more than doubled the digit of supported languages in Internet Explorer 9, putting it along of Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
Google to debut mobile remittances system with Sprint
In an effort to keep on par with antagonists, AT&T said Wednesday that it blueprinted to launch its LTE network in five cities this summer.
AT&T to launch LTE network this summer
hmmm, I guess not wants to be remembered of how selfdestructive we humans really are. and at the pace we keep our economies "booming", we'll presently have not additional place to go but underground. but hey, who cares if we destroy our environment anyway ? music is one flee possibility with not also many harm compared to other ways of escapism. so of all additional items like: plastics, syntethic additions in our food, the throw away economic, the degeneration of moral values, our hypocritic world watchdog outlook, etc etc, why elect this item ? looks favor Banquo has a strong point....
"Realize what causes hearing loss and use general sense. If you're exposed to loud sounds, use ear protection," she said.

| Post Reply se7en11 Jan 19, 2006 - 1:35 PM
Twitter acquires TweetDeck in war for Twitter power users
Betanews Feed
| Post Reply nightops Jan 19, 2006 - 1:39 PM
kickatree Jan 19, 2006 - 11:59 PM edited

| Post Reply sjc001 Jan 19, 2006 - 3:32 PM
I dislike the silly iPod fad but this is scarcely everything new. We've known listening to loud music whether with headphones, your car, or a concert can cause hearing loss for a long time. Sounds like somebody equitable wants to stir up a bit of attention for himself.
| Post Reply v-twin Jan 20, 2006 - 12:48 AM edited
OKAY, this has been a dispute for years, and isn't finite to iPod headphones, it has to do with Volume. People listen to their music very loud, because the earbuds don't block out outside noise, and therefore people turn their earbuds louder so they can hear their music without interruption.
I memorize this coming up over 20 years antecedent, when I bought headsets that fit inside the ear, and they said the same thing, and that grumble died down, and not was heard from anew. In truth this if the 1st time I have heard of hearing loss from headphones since then.
Personally, I have a car stereo, and I have 2 amps, 1 for my sub and 1 for my internal speakers. I consistently listen to my music at around 80 db.. I am not sure how loud that really is, but the point is, I listen to very loud music, yes with the thump and anything..
I do this daily, going to and from work about an hour each access. I like my music very loud. So, I have been doing this for years, my hearing is better than probably everybody I know. I can hear material when other people can't (no my ears aren't ringing). I have very good hearing, even behind years of loud music.
Bottom line, I personally debunk the theory that loud music, headphones, and listening devices cause hearing loss, because I have done this, and my hearing is perfect.
View remarks by newest first
oldest first
highest rated with a score of at least -10
Show all

| Post Reply GordieT Jan 19, 2006 - 12:47 PM
Now, with the iPod and other MP3 athletes, sound is immediately pumped directly into the ear, which is a latent health issue. "We're moving sound closer and closer. It's really increasing pressure on the ear," Albertus said.
A little review of Opera Mini 6 for iPad
Wha?? I can't hear ya, sonny?!
Hearing damage is disgustful. I have damage. I'm quite detailed, but working as a music teacher has inflicted a mini tinitis. But ask anybody if they want the volume level on their ipod regulated downward. I don't think so.
We live in a loud society. Sucks. But articles like this would be better focused on promoting noise cancelling headphones so that the volume can be less dB's. They should promote the prerequisite of free foam earplugs at each stadium rock agreement. Kids should be capable to grasp foamies when they hike in, or have them handed to them when they all over the turnstile.
Let's talk about practical, educational opportunities instead of "ipods are risky".

Piriform makes some of the best free Windows utilities approximately, and issues new versions on a normal foundation, but updates have to be done individually. Now there's a better way: CCAutoUpdater.
Hearing damage can also accumulate, says Albertus. Even at reasonable levels, damage can happen after consecutive listening. This problem is appropriate universal in today's young. "Fast forward, and they may be hearing help candidates at all times they're in their early 40s," she said.
| Post Reply OzzyRadar Jan 20, 2006 - 1:48 AM edited
Apple does not cater in-ear headphones with the iPod as criterion.

Oh magnificent...here come the circulars of infinite frivolous lawsuits where parents will sue Apple because the parent's failed to be more stringent with their children. Remember when:
1) Parent's secondhand apt acquaint their children to not sit so near to the television otherwise they'd go blind...and the babies listened (or else...)
2) Parent's told their kids to achieve ALL of their supper even if they didn't like it...and the kid listened (or else...)
3) Parent's actually were active in their children's lives and schoolwork.
4) Parent's really were athletic in their children's CHOICE IN MUSIC/MOVIES/ETC???
5) Parent's forced kids to let them encounter their friends before they would let them go out with them?
Wow...and I was nativity in '79...

Couldn't accede more, drumcat.
These care wh0re headlines, which reproach iPods for all the ills of modern society, are so bothersome.
The popular iPod may be doing more harm than good, especially to the hearing of the user, doctors say. According to Christine Albertus, an audiologist with the Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield, Wisconsin,beyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone – White, iPod users should limit their use of the device to two hours or less per daytime.

| Post Reply Jord1989 Jan 19, 2006 - 12:25 PM edited
| Post Reply rijp Jan 19, 2006 - 3:36 PM
One VERY popular product.
This is like an annaul report of "headphones played too loud are wrong for your hearing"
Nothing to look here ... migrate along
That's the early result of our 2 detach Betanews polls asking Macintosh and Windows PC users whether anti-malware software namely installed on their basic home computers.
Office forces users to open separate skylights for each file. But for a web world where people are adapted to many pages in one place, multi-window is an old-fashioned idea. Office Tab is a solution.
Sony security a house of cards as more attacks surface
Amazon drops spend of ad-supported 3G Kindle as e-readers close generational shift
| Post Reply flake Jan 20, 2006 - 11:01 AM

Why blame the I-pod whereas?? Look at any other audio device!! It really makes no distinction. It is really the person using the device that makes the hearing loss happen. Think about it, it is really common sense. This argument has been going on for years...
Like explorer tabs? Now you can have them in Microsoft Office
If final year's movement in the e-reader space is any indication, we are reaching the time when a new Kindle could debut.
A medical diary recently estimated that as many as one out of every 8 children already have noise-induced hearing loss. The U.S. Government's Occupational Safety & Health Administration guidelines indicate listening to noise at a level of 80 decibels -- roughly the level of heavy traffic or a loud resturant -- for eight hours can cause damage.
This article is ludacris. It does not material where sound is comming from or how it's produced. It's all almost how numerous db and how long exposure lasts. One object that the audition doctors always told me was that your ears will "habituated to" a volume level so human will all want to corner the volume louder over period. Maybe that's what the doctor was really averaging while talking about "customary" volume levels causing damage
One thing I base really good is the really in-ear phones from They altogether block out all the ambient sound so you don't have to turn the volume up loud at all.
| Post Reply Banquo Jan 19, 2006 - 4:38 PM
Try this new auto-update tool for CCleaner, Recuva, Defraggler and Speccy
Windows Phone Mango: a luxury smartphone mark?
"To prevent hearing loss, Albertus recommends practicing "hearing conservation." This means wearing earplugs or noise-reducing earmuffs in situations were persistent loud noise is an issue"
Simple solution then: with the earplugs in you won't even be able to insert Apple's damaging headphones. There's always a common-sense solution if you look hard enough for it.
| Post Reply drumcat Jan 19, 2006 - 3:05 PM

crap! any headphone does the same! not merely ipod ones! stop blaming 1 product

Check out the FileForum Software Store!

17 Comments Comments
To discourage hearing loss, Albertus recommends practicing "hearing maintenance." This method wearing earplugs or noise-reducing earmuffs in situations were persistent loud clamor is an publish.
Take that up to 100 decibels -- the level of factory machinery, a night spot, or a snowmobile -- and even one or two hours can reason damage, Albertus says.
Whatever, there is too much paradox in this phrase and the first part of the article.
First the headline should be "iPod's optional in-ear headphones may cause hearing loss" to be truthful,Iphone Headphones - Mastering Engineering in Smaller Sizes Altegen Articles, but anyway the entire article should be about damage to hearing at headphones in general, or at least in-ear headphones in general.
"The renowned iPod may be act more impair than good, primarily to the listening of the user, doctors mention."
Sorry but this is FUD,beats by dre dre, it's so manifest, even to some iPod-haters (as seen in the comments). The iPod should be given as an example of popular audio devices, not as a premier suspect.
Anyone calculating this article is just is either:
1. Uninformed or Ignorant.
or...
2. Think it's ok to prevaricate to attack the iPod.
Betanews Join Betanews Log in BetaNews Fileforum Discussions --> Install IE Search Accelerator!
-->
Google is anticipated to debut its NFC-enabled payment system for Android phones as part of a partnership with Sprint on Thursday.

Sponsored Links