Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
software6946

Default Windows Key messed up keys - not so hot

Driven by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
AutoHotkey Community
Let's help each other out
messed up keys - not so hot

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:48 am Post subject: messed up keys - not so hot top of the morning to anyone listening/reading
I bought a second hand notebook - turns out the following keys on the built in keyboard prompt the PC to go into standby or sometimes just make the screen go black:

left ctrl,Microsoft Office 2010 Sale,
left windows key,
left Alt and
spacebar

as long as I am using an external keyboard it works MOST OF THE TIME,
which frankly, is not good enough.

this is really frustrating, as machine was sold (and looks like) mint condition
and - no,Office 2007 Standard Sale, I cannot return or exchange it.

tried reassigning keys via keytweak (current setting seemed correct,Office Professional Plus 2010, despite the obvious fault, so I assigned something completely different,Buy Office 2007 Key, restarted and assigned the correct keys, restarted again), thus got the spacebar to work, left Alt did no longer trigger standby/black screen, but left Window still did and left control did, too, which hadn't done so previously.

I am no tecchie
scoured the net for the best part of last night, to no avail.
BIOS update seems too risky to attempt on me own

at me wits end,Win 7 Starter Key Pc Computersight, really,

by the way,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 Key, the harddrive has apparently been partitioned, alloted memory for C: a meager 20 GB, D: is displayed with 0 KB and asks whether I want to format when trying to save to D: (I know this is probably unrelated, on the other hand may be part of the problem..?)
any ideas appreciated.

Ta in advance for any attempt to resolve my misery!

Sponsored Links