Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
insert52520

Default fendi sunglasses Where Is The Best Salmon Fishing

If you watch travel channels and sports fishing shows you will probably have seen quite a bit of footage on Alaska. Being that Alaska is part of the US, much of the attention is given to Alaska. Well,Baseball Jerseys, I am going to give you a little information about salmon fishing along the coast and hopefully persuade you that salmon fishing in British Columbia may be better than Alaska.

One thing I will concede. If you are wanting to catch salmon in the river, Alaska is probably your best choice. Let me explain. Alaska is known for the Kenai river producing some of the largest salmon in the world. There is no other place where you can have a very good chance to catch a salmon larger than 50lbs. However, once you have experienced the elbow to elbow fishing with people buzzing their lures past you, you may decide to go try something a little more remote. (Some people do like this kind of fishing, so this article is not for everyone,Wholesale Hats!)

If you want to catch salmon that are fresh,http://demo.westrans.co.za/smf/index...75093#msg75093, meaning salmon that are not close to the river, you will have to run to some feeding grounds that have salmon swirling around like people on the Kenai river. The reason it is better to get salmon away from the river is that salmon close to the river are only a month or so away from spawning and dying. Their skin turns color and the meat texture is not near as nice. This is not to say that the salmon are completely useless if caught near a river. There are things you can do to make them worth eating. Okay, enough of that. If you have made the decision to go ocean fishing, you have to ask yourself what you want to do. The two main salmon targeted by sport fisherman for both sport and quality of taste are Chinook (Kings) and Coho (Silvers).

Chinook (King) salmon are the largest salmon and most targeted by sport fisherman wanting a good battle. A large Chinook can have a fisherman in battle from half an hour up to an hour. Coho (Silvers) are not as large, however they are quite energetic and can be fun to play on light tackle. There is one third factor that I haven’t mentioned. Halibut. Almost all people coming out to the ocean want to get Halibut. The best place to get all three in the same spot is definitely British Columbia. For some reason the Chinook (King) fishing in Alaska is done mostly in the rivers. Alaska can have some great Halibut and Coho fishing on the ocean, but the Kings rarely run in the same spots. You don’t have to take my word for it—ask around!

So now you may have decided to give British Columbia a chance. Where should you go? That really depends on a few things. Wind,http://www.seezie.com/social/pg/blog...lee-in-miu-miu, Rain, numbers of fish,http://www.serverffs.co.uk/social-cl...gentry_id=8225, ease of access and how much you want to spend for your trip. I could go on for a bit about this, but the southern part of Vancouver Island on the west coast is probably your best bet. I am may be a little biased since I am a fishing guide there,fendi sunglasses, but I have guided a few places along the coast and after much research have decided I picked the best spot. If you are coming in 2010, I hope to see you here,Wholesale Caps! Fishing is just nuts this year!

For more articles and a fishing blog, please check out www.salmoneye.net/blog/

Tight lines and hope to see you fishing,http://critcrew.com/pg/blog/brstock5...tips-how-to-ba!

Sam Vandervalk

Fishing Guide

www.salmoneye.net

About The Author
I grew up fishing on Vancouver Island and then started guiding at age 18. 15 years later I am still guiding and like it more than ever,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,http://itinitek.com/smf/index.php?to...8501#msg168501! I have traveled most of Canada, US and Europe and parts of Asia. I love talking to people about their experiences fishing and just traveling around!

Sponsored Links