Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default Thinking almost the product

a friend contact me today aboard the recruitment requirements production manager, explained the path some conceptual material almost the product.

said the concept of products, in adding to the core idea of ​​the initial product (solve whichever problems, who obtain little value), the next step is the product between the upstream and downstream industry fetter design, and afterward to the project afterward the start of external to the user class, involving many nouns: UCD, UE,Supra TK Society Shoes, UI,Cheap Supra Shoes, HCI, etc.. More of these terms of design thinking to attention. But a good product manager must clearly understand these terms and to this way of thinking deeply applied to themselves responsible for the products.

Internet industry product evolution managers can not understand, can not understand drawing, but he must understand the trend of the Internet, clear user need is what has been and ambition not amplify, understand the point of technical terms and features it ambitions to make the underlying architecture and complexity of the introduction floor from the front desk technical project manager to solve it! Do not know PS,Supra Skylow Shoes, using WORD or other tool to draw a chart and flow blueprint like the thought passed to the designer. The most major thing, he had a will of people to communicate, the products need to be addressed, the message, complete and correct to developers, designers, marketing staff together with clear and applicable.

a product manager said, to drag question, of course, understand the point of development of logic, understand the point of PS product manager, vantage will be a little more. Or behind to the heading,Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes,
saw an antique mallet today, 06 annuals, and directly turn on the line, very vivid terms that can comprehend the need of preoccupied. :

Content from donews the author: ------------

in my life up to immediately a few words should be: UCD (user-centered devise), UE (user experience), UI ( User Interface), HCI (human-computer interaction), web2.0 (not an can give the maximum accurate elucidation),Supra Trinity NS Shoes, usability (ease of use) ..
What is UI? What is interaction? What is UCD? What is WEB2.0? ... For me they are always have alter meanings.

What is UI (user interface)?
think of it like some funny, did know what the UI, is a long process:
02 I started in early to do some graphic design software interface, graphic design process is the most bored and full of inspired feeling, others discern their design was installed in the machine using it is a cool consciousness.
stage of this period has been to the end of 2002, one day my LEADER showed me a similar alien software user interface exhibit, where I see the
So I know: Since then, know what
UI, that the word has found a lot of message on, and then the translation of my colleagues queried me to help me next,Supra Indy NS Shoes, so I know the UI design is no bare is the

What is interaction design?
in the matrimony of my work and the computer, I like the most interest is the In mandate to assure nice on-site mandate, to reserve ahead the start of a celebration of fancies and Simulation:
I began to corner the calculator on this amuse, and proceed to made my favorite
been designed after the breakthrough of problems and deficiencies, and began studying with a instructor was Began to ease of use has forever been throughout my design. . .

What is UCD?
has been making , the best they played from there .. If you do not like ..began to study and research, awareness in this esteem and who know how to do it, , and then as long as he has that sense and thought he would study how to do it.
Yesterday they asked me , then probably concludes that can participate.
So we started calculating, such a
GMAIL to 2004 came out, we mention began to feel that the concept of
So I know: have discovered namely the notion of constant assumption, it was slowly creature absurd speculation, and even began apt say: web2.0 namely the blog, is a rss, is the feed, is a wiki, is ...

including yesterday Young sister said the same phenomenon: the foreman said .0 site's interface is that you tin drag, web2.0 website ought be very uncomplicated interface, web2.0 web interface ought be competent to define their own label.
actually became engaged: some say he is how web2.0 website rendition, and that representation became web2.0 traits.

my understanding: In truth, those are fair

Sponsored Links