Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
hailing1104

Default Principal rape girls suffered three days of succes

Shiquan County Junior High School third-year students in the third Wu (pseudonym), the reporter Suntao She

the afternoon of April 23 this year and found myself pregnant Shiquan County of Ankang City Junior High School third-year students in the third Wu, Suddenly lower body bleeding, miscarriage symptoms.
4 25, subjected to physical and mental torture of double despair Wu a month, she will own mobile phones to the Wu told the Until physical exhaustion, mental breakdown.
until she was given all the emotions and revenge, and never expect a child away from her when it was a 14-year-old girl has been unable to support his own life, she was written a suicide note was prepared Prior to his life, choose their own inner discipline of law that
5 3 May, the public security organs in accordance with the provisions of the statutory procedures for the bail formalities temporarily Lee; Shiquan County Commission for Discipline Inspection, Supervision Bureau County, the county Bureau of Education and on the Li Huaisong May 5 to expelled from the party, revocation of administrative duties, revocation of qualified teachers in the decision.
the local part of the people, so guess that Wu would size up the situation to change statement, acknowledged the two sides in fact, love the teachers and students. But I never thought the little girl made up my mind, silence is no longer forbear, stick to their reported experiences of rape and torture their own choice announced in January suppress all secret.
Wu's no turning back, the event will be nothing to lament the public is quite shocked, Wu is pushing himself and principal cusp, accepted A Review of the city people's judgments and moral law .
Shiquan, this beautiful small town in southern Shaanxi, are being involved in a swift wind and rain -

ugly I want to say that all

colored eyes.
5 7, this should have positive pro forma for the three days of entering high school students in school, once again fled their small town life, came to the Qinling mountains, wandering aimlessly alone, in the relatives of a family know the truth, but also to avoid a full two days.
relatives and related personnel face a second interview, Wu repeatedly pondered whether the decision was made public the month just past, and that 30 of painful days and nights.
9 pm that night, our reporter Wu finally got the phone, and firmly said: The interview location.
valley Wan Lai Qinling night both static, occasionally came a sound of the wind through the valley, the lush mountains everywhere during the day, the shadow of the night, like a huge black hand, but not a winding mountain road people.
half an hour later, a little girl in dark glasses, suddenly pulled a long suddenly short of the figure, step by step from the darkness came out, she stood alone under the dim lights. Mutual verification of identity, the little girl told reporters that he is Wu.
Shiquan County vehicle's driver asked Wu: In the hotel,nike shox, told reporters wrote a 13-page note, detailing his misfortunes, and the image of President Li Huaisong subversion in their own minds through.
new students do not transfer to the account

My name is Wu (pseudonym), born in the May 16, 1996, now studying at Shiquan County, Ankang City, Shaanxi Province, the third secondary schools. I am now I was Mrs Lee (Shiquan III President) made the following description of seduction things:

I in September 2009 in the neighboring provinces of a third secondary school go Shiquan County, because I have not yet household registration shall be issued by the school a student certificate. March this year, I sought help Mrs Lee, Mrs Lee agreed to issue me a student ID.
14-year-old Wu home in a county in rural areas of Ankang City, the father of a poor family after marriage, carrying Qizai folks mixed in the ranks of migrant workers, to the neighboring province of a mine to work, want to change the distress family look. However hard labor not to do so, the rural home last man to do a solitary widower of local elderly son. They couple had two sons after he inadvertently ushered in one of their daughters - Wu.
Wu has not household, but her grades have always been excellent, usually the top three results are class, the worst performance is the school's first 31. Wu told reporters that she was with like reading, love learning, but also want to study for themselves to create a better future. The little girl in August 28, 2010 diary, wrote: school, and I want to ascend to a new one year - three days of the. Time flies, time flies ah. We all need to grow up, slowly step by step. Also teachers and students together, nice. School, and I have to learn new knowledge, more understanding of the world, all the interesting and fun, but there are a lot of homework, a lot's worth of books. But the school is very good, I like school, like schools and students learn together, play together.
Wu-year-old, his father passed away seriously ill. The blood and sweat of wandering a foreign land want to revive the house's rural coolie man told his wife in the dying, let the children through reading, with the knowledge to change fate. Independent support for this gateway to the wife, sons and daughters do not want every drop out of school due to a poor family. But her two sons or his father died shortly have to leave the classroom, speaking his father's old heavy industry and went to do the miners in Shanxi, to supplement the family income. Wu Xiaocheng the only hope for his father wishes.
residence, but she did not come to the third Shiquan County Middle School, she has been asked to get proof of residence as soon as possible, or no longer in school, because all applicants fill out the information in question. The help of the acquaintance, Wu's residence has hope, but asked her to issue a school where students in the proof. And remind her that if she left the school out of school, proved to be automatically void. Responsible for helping the acquaintance said, will not take the risk of fraud.
I have more to Mrs Lee in the principal's office described the situation of my family, and there has been no reason for residence. I inadvertently got Mrs Lee's QQ number, the day after, we see each other online as long as each will designate one asked politely, then gradually talk much, I have gradually to a friend Mrs Lee as their , one worthy of my respect for the elders (in a relationship with him, he gave me the impact of both positive).
a chat, I do not want to mention I can not cook. Mrs Lee would say I worship him as a teacher, I half-jokingly agreed. Mrs Lee also inadvertently referred me to his house to learn to cook, I do not mind. Until the evening of March 25 when I chat with Lee, he mentioned me to his house the weekend to learn to cook, I agreed (at the time had his father as his own view.)
certificate issued in the office when Mrs Lee, Mrs Lee is enthusiastic call to contact the relevant people, but also inquired in detail about Wu's family learning. Even a very funny picture QQ chat look forward to Wu. Mrs Lee that day to see their side of the space to the Wu pictures, while talking about her unfortunate marriage had disintegrated. Wu said that in order to facilitate contact for proof of residence, she added Mrs Lee's two active QQ number
since before the Wu was an independent study more than six months in different places. Will only send money to her two brothers, mother and very few links. Wu has used a person's life. She said she feel the warmth of the family, father, has become good memories. Even a person is sick to the hospital, she has also left the sequelae of myocarditis, often with fever leave, do manual labor will be flustered shortness of breath, unusual weakness of the body.
and principals to become Wu said that Mrs Lee was a gentleman to speak, never too much, is the most commonly asked about her physical condition and asked her to study hard. Wu principal concern for their loved ones feel more like a warm, she said, except that hold their own in the legs, not to quarrel with her two brothers and father, the second person from the not so careful to care for than their own. In Mrs Lee's body, Wu saw the father's shadow. She said: Lee is also online, I would politely greet the sentence, he mentioned that taught me to cook something, I agreed. March 26 two or three o'clock, I went to Lee's residence, after a few pleasantries with him and found his place unusual messy, out of concern for friends and personal habits, I will help him clean the room. Later, Lee said something to be out of a trip, let me help him do the housework, waiting for him back.
Then he went out about two hours, almost five points, I cleaned the room, Lee has come back from the outside. I propose to leave him not to worry about, still early, let me eat at his house, by the way taught me to cook, I think I'll aim is to learn to stay out.
President Li Huaisong day long the house has been too tired to buy a fried vegetables, but not good, Wu said that the taste so they can not even swallow. Wu dark heart laughed: Put away, I entered the study, reading, and so Lee sent me home. Almost 8 o'clock free to find my car to go home, he said no, that he is also convenient car, so he kick that Council would send me home. I waited a while, who knows he kick another one council Board, endlessly playing, did not I want to go home to his heart. As a junior, I do not easily told him to play, send me home. More delay can have more time later, about ten o'clock, I propose to go home. He said it was late, I went home and family, I do not know how to explain, it is better to rest in his home, he went to sleep. Just the other day and no one in my family, taking into account the day I forgot to bring the key, the door can not go home, I agreed to his proposal.
I talk to him that I was a kid

He turned off the computer and go and I am prepared to foot-washing water. I wash finished very late, but he did not leave. I want to go even if he does not does not matter, I can chat with friends or watching TV, sit down at dawn and then leave in the living room, sat on the couch and friends chat QQ.
After a while, he sat next to me, ask me how I do not rest. I said I is not sleepy, want to talk with friends. He asked me why I do not talk to the computer. I said, you can log in their own cell phone, no need to so much trouble. He also said that my body is not good, let me get children off to his bedroom to sleep. I said no (his house is only one bedroom), there is no such reason, I can not become masters, his confused master bedroom was admitted to rush out. He said there was no relationship between the pushing and shoving I put forward the bedroom, hands grabbed my shoulders, so I sat in bed and told me to rest at ease.
Wu recalled to reporters that he was aware Li Huaisong their own president, but has not had close contact until the school day soon, she was sick after going to night classes to go to the hospital, the road is Mrs Lee discovered, she and her companions take the initiative to drive to the hospital door. That Mrs Lee to the Wu's first impression is that too slow driving at night, playing five minutes, he spent nearly twenty minutes. Mrs Lee's snail speed angered Wu and his companions secretly laugh. The second is the Wu and roommates quarrel, and are not willing to enter quarters. Mrs Lee discovered there is no criticism, but understand the reasons on both sides of runs, but also pleasant to persuade two people to be generous, until you shake hands. At this point, Mrs Lee Wu and class in the eyes of girls left amiable and approachable, a respectable image of aging.
I said no way, I like playing in the living room, and said I got up and walked to the living room, he was one to embrace me. I was scared of a sudden a little overwhelmed after a few seconds, before I could react, the side with the side pushed him away, he said: is that to find someone to spend time with, but not the little girl like me. shortness of breath. I've been pushing him to the side, he tore me all up, went to bed and put my window down, my clothes began to solutions. I was very afraid that people think he was actually, I tried to grab his clothes, I hope to be able to avoid that happening.
him again I emphasize that I was a child, has also been at it as respect for elders, like, you can say he is my most respected people. He actually said that I put my first time ever dedicated to their most respected, I am sensible.
to hear that I almost broke down, trying to go against, but in vain. He forcibly stripped of my clothes, the clothes and threw a stool at the end of the bed. I'll Quche quilt cover their bodies and want to get out of bed to take his clothes to wear. But he has been stripped of his clothes, his body weight down on my body. I try my strength to push him, but still could not prevent from happening.
my most respected people insulted me

a relationship with me, he will be back in the next bed. See if he was asleep, I quietly put on his clothes get out of bed. I have not had time to wear a jacket, he woke up, he then pulled me light clothes, insult me ​​again. I cried and begged the face of his indifference.
night, I completely sleep, cried all night: I did the most respected people insult me.
3 月 26th, a total of four times, are forced to occur. I also tried to escape from there that night, without success. I've been told I was a kid he stressed, and has been a very respected him, and he was unmoved. I was very disappointed, hate yourself why so stupid, wrong to believe him. Fear and anger mingled flame burning in my heart that night changed my later life.
is the sound of glass in his house, even though I'm also not work. And my phone was not any electricity, and not with the outside world. I am even more afraid.
daybreak, he tells me that I do not want this thing out, he'll be I will not lie to me, after what I need his help he will do things to help me. I did not answer, just keep crying, and were nearly 8:00, when people call looking for him, he went out. I immediately got dressed and ready to leave there, they found anti-theft door is locked, no keys do not open, I'm desperate.
in his home when he returned, there was a girl about my age, come to him. Fear of himself and his things will be said to go out, I dared not speak, static and other girl to leave.
was 11 when he quickly came back, I told him I was about to leave the students went to the countryside, he may be afraid of things that I would go out, want a variety of reason why I left . I took all the reasons he rejected. I told him that someone came to him, he knew I did not say things, they said, may be someone had the wrong door. Half past twelve, I was able to leave the place dirty.
teachers and students made me forbearance and tolerance

I found my friends, tell them I do not go hiking, I would like to own one quiet. They had gone, I'm looking for a small pharmacy to buy a bottle of sleeping pills, ready to end his own life. I went back home, replaced it a dirty clothes, put it into the trash, in a quiet place to prepare to end their own lives. A good friend called me attention and solicitude, and my tears are falling, and no courage to end their lives.
I threw a bottle of sleeping pills, vowed to make him pay the price. I still went to school as usual, even though death can not bear is still carrying, and with a smile to everyone to meet. But, after all, their own strength too weak,nike shoes uk, overwhelmed, I want to escape.
leave I want to go home and rest to the class teacher, best friend said nothing so I left, I cried and told her I was wronged. After she knew to comfort me, let me wipe away the tears, a good effort, when the time for Lee to pay a painful price. My heart has gone to the bottom, mood and study.
class the next day I went home on leave to recuperate attitude adjustment. Careful persuasion class, earnest care, I can tell him what wronged,cool nike air max, he can help me, he will try to help me. I never had the psychological line of defense embankment, told the story to really care about this but I have no blood relationship with my
hear the class teacher is very angry, it is also powerless. He just comforted me and let me protect myself,nike air max, will have the opportunity could have let him (Mrs Lee) regret. I ask the class teacher for me to secrecy, he promised me and advised me to work hard, revenge thing later.
language teacher was Lee and I heard some of the baseless rumor about to ask me details, I put the situation told the language teacher, was shocked after he heard that I can not by barriers should learn to protect themselves bravely, language teacher and I had mentioned I think the public security authorities reported the incident, but because of their cowardice, did not go for the security name section.
4 月 26 日 23 时 19 points, Wu's class space for articles published through mobile phones, , quiet eyes filled with tears, not a weakness, this time the social Guajin the gastrointestinal irritation of the air. When everything around the heart carries unpredictable when the stars themselves are simple as dew, touch that is broken. All get out, and I also like the air like disappeared! I was totally disheartened, the end of this dark, like a fool to live!
repeated ######ual assault has become quiet

I decided to listen to him (teacher) is. Those days I worked very hard to learn, but the body had been worn down and had to go home and rest. Later, after Lee told me to go home, called me, I did not see him back after seeing a number of text messages, called him several times.
Later, he drove to pick me up near my house, I went to his house with him (forced by fear that he could not let me drop out and account for, and their weak case of feudal ideology, had to). We are all drunk that night, the second night we had a ######ual relationship, although I have resistance, but the attitude is not the first time as strong (thought of our own school, residence and reputation)

until April 6, together he and I had four relationships were, until I faint due to illness, Xi'an, go see a doctor.
period in my school, Lee many times I went to Xi'an to see a doctor to not let the grounds of the trouble to find our class teacher, class teacher did not want me to worry about him, no mention of their grievances suffered, blindly give me peace of mind I feel relieved to see a doctor.
Wu told reporters after being president of the ######ual abuse, his mental depression, only through non-stop learning, to temporarily forget that terrible night. Wu's students, told reporters that Wu was learning to drive the point of near madness, but also one or two every night hiding under the covers, with the flashlight to read, get up the morning half past five, after a simple wash of a classroom Start self-study. Wu word dream in the back. Overload heart of learning and bored, so Wu became quiet, almost only one meal a day.
Wu's aunt recalled to reporters, the niece of outgoing lost about ten pounds within a month, is home to sleep, or play badminton and sisters, and full of thoughts of the way, rice is also too lazy to eat. Asked her what their minds. Straight Han Lei Wu, and uncomfortable, like a person would be in bed.
Wu feel more and more sleepy, dizzy and had to leave back to school a kilometer away from the aunt's house to rest. These seem to have nothing in Wu, she said she feared most concern to hear President Li Huaisong phone. Sick to go to school that Wu and Li reminded Wu Wu's class teacher should be allowed to see a doctor and not go so Wu's treatment of delay time. That Wu did not go to school in the aunt, Mrs Lee will call asking about her condition, but also personally come to visit. And often visited each time, Wu said that Lee will follow their own path in her hands. Home what it means to Mrs Lee, Wu said he knew that if not, the principal will command the class teacher arranged for her to go to hospital. She was afraid the school an excuse to let her drop out, not only will lose the opportunity in the examination, even so out of school. Because the school will not recognize the previously issued certificate that he is the effectiveness of in-school, he might once again lose the opportunity to obtain residence.
Previous
Next
microblogging Recommended | today's micro-blog hot (Editor: SN034)

Sponsored Links