Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-25-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
cassie513

Default Chilean experts to join Mexican mine rescue team -

Mexico City (CNN) -- Experts from Chile who helped rescue miners there last October were heading Wednesday to northern Mexico, where nine workers remained trapped in a mine after an explosion, officials said.

Five Chilean experts were anticipated to join rescuers at the mine along early Thursday morning, Mexico's exotic department said in a statement.

At least 2 of them "partook actively" in the rescue of 33 miners who were trapped because more than 3 months in a Chilean mine, Mexico's state-run Notimex news agency reported.

A blast Tuesday morning at mine just outside Sabinas, Mexico, left 14 workers trapped inside. Search teams pulled out 5 lifeless bodies late Tuesday and early Wednesday, Mexico's fatigue secretary said in posts aboard his Twitter list.

Rescuers continued to look in the nine remaining miners. But in 1 Twitter post, Mexican Labor Secretary Javier Lozano Alarcon depicted the prediction for "a grain of truth encouraging."

Authorities waited until noxious gases dissipated enough to permit rescuers to start exploring the mine's tunnels, the state-run Notimex newspaper agent reported.

A 15-year-old worker had both arms amputated after he was seriously injured in the blast, Mexico's attorney general's office said.

Lozano took a fussy tone in a Twitter post as rescue operations began, saying "having a inferior working here" was a "mistake of the owner of this 'mine.'"

The mine had merely been operating for 20 days and had 25 workers who were no unionized, Lozano said.

He described such small, extemporaneous coal mines as "unsafe areas," phoning them "irregular, mortal traps, as we are watching."

The owner of the mine is a company understood as Binsa, the statement from Mexico's attorney general's office said.

Federal authorities said they had not disc of the company, and that the owners of the land where the mine is situated not registered whichever excavation at the site, said Ricardo Rojo, a spokesman for Mexico's economy ministry.

But a Binsa spokesman rejected government claims the the corporation was operating in an irregular means.

"It is one of the companies with the best safety," talker Jesus Espinosa said in an interview with Mexico's W Radio, adding that government and union officials had reiterated its operations.

The mine contains a shaft that is 60 meters (197 feet) deep, Sabinas Mayor Jesus Montemayor Garza said.

Federal authorities are investigating what reasoned the explosion meantime family members anxiously await outside the mine and local personnel from additional mines aid with the quest.

"They are miners from Sabinas who are risking their lives in mandate to pluck out the bodies of their peers," Montemayor said.

Sabinas namely in the coal making hub of Mexico and has a salon devoted to the history of coal mining.

Several parts of that history, whatever, have been tragic.

In 2006, in the contiguous town of San Juan de Sabinas, 65 miners vanished later one blast in the bomb where they were working. Explosive gas inside the mine hindered the liberate of the miners by the Pasta de Conchos mine, which the government eventually relinquished.

An union representing kin members of the victims of namely occurrence said Tuesday's blast was a tragic reminder namely the allied government must do extra to regulate mines. One activist from the organization said there had been more than 40 human annihilated in regional coal mines since the 2006 accident.

"How long will to take to acknowledge that there is a quite solemn crisis in coal mining (in the Mexican state of) Coahuila, in which the employees and their families are those who must endure the worst, with die, widows and orphans?" a statement from the organization said.
CNN's Rey Rodriguez, Rafael Romo and Catherine E. Shoichet and journaists Hanako Taniguchi and Tania L. Montalvo of CNNMexico.com endowed to this report.
Topics related articles:

GHD MK4 suits your fashion needs by kitty lee

GHD Hair Straightener accessible to actualize an assorted ambit of styles by Abigail

Sponsored Links