Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
mo99418tt

Default Zhang Bin

number 100 Zhang Bin, general manager of market research

City, No. 838 Dongfang Road, Pudong, 3rd Floor Courtyard by Marriott (near Century Road) at the meeting capacity is 100 people. Eastern wealth network has been broadcast live, the following number 100 Zhang Bin, general manager of market research firm, Record speech.

Zhang Bin: I know that you, a lot of my friends are on this report we have relatively high expectations, I strive to make you not feel disappointed, so that everyone in this report more gains . To do this against the background of this report, we also found that more and more credit cards. In this case, we must also want to know that the cardholder is how to think in the end, how they use our cards, or cause them to use or not, or rarely where obstacles. Based on this consideration, we are in March 2011 and April of last year continue, this time in the country this survey we cover a total of more than 20 provinces and autonomous regions, a total of 22,000 samples collected, it should be said on this sample size is good representatives of our national credit card holders, a summary of consumer awareness.

access to samples from the composition of our men and women is basically the ratio of each half. Geographical distribution from the point of view than the cardholder, first-tier cities, there are three cities, where they represent 28%, so the amount of this sample form, it still has sufficient amount of representation. From the age, you can see, we also see the equilibrium of all ages, so there from the respondents their academic background, it should be said more than 90% of the people, their college degree or higher academic qualifications . Into the first part of our results, our study is that, in the end we have several cards the cardholder wallet, he has no card, no card he used, we can look at the results. We look at that, there is not equal to the physical real there, there is not his real real use, this is not the same concept. From our survey data we can see that 70% of our respondents who replied that he had a credit card. But in this part of the persons, the proportion of 60% of all opened, some 30% of those who opened, are not open 10% of the people is, frankly speaking, this data let us more optimistic. Then we talk to visit, in fact, a considerable number of people, he is actually a card, he did not open, but for from his consciousness, he means no cards. That from the opening of the case, do card number and the number of common cards, what is the difference in this ratio. Common cards, 64% of the people is a common card, but can be seen from the concentration of use, most also in that two cards, then the trend has not changed it?

I put us in 2010, last year's data also show them to you. We see the year 2010, a number of common cards 51% this year, rising to 64% of the data, what this reflects a phenomenon, the first two years more of our cardholders is to say, I have a few good cards, I have a few cards in my pocketbook quite a few cards out. But from the look in recent years,Louis Vuitton Belt, maybe we do a lot of card, the card is not only a sleep problem, and some may have activated the card, the card has become a state of sleep, and also no longer used. Consumers will make a habit of this you use the commonly used, has entered into competition with the card. So for the opening card, we also made a distinction between income of these consumers, we will see, the purple column is the per capita number of do card, the blue card is the number of their office, open cards, open card relatively high proportion. However, between 2 1000-8 thousand people, they are significantly higher than the proportion of the other on the low side. We see the low-end group, he's working capital needs of a relatively strong, high-end crowd, he was caught in the middle groups in an open card, card, open card, a lower proportion of our open card, do card with the card situation. We can see from this data, ICBC, China Construction Bank is the largest coverage, our considerable but we look at the map that two light-colored, light yellow light green of the two pillars, which represents the card, We call it the conversion rate, some would say, ICBC, China Construction Bank customer base, so this is its inherent advantages, then the natural advantages, how to avoid its advantage? Show that you really are strong operational capabilities, we look at it a few rows, each of the data. Frankly, I see this data, I was very pleased, especially my ICBC and China Construction Bank to see the data. This data represents 69% of what, if 100 people run my card, then how many of them opened my cards, the coverage in our survey, we see that, ICBC and China Construction Bank, both in the office card, open card, the conversion rate, conversion rate card, or regular card conversion rates are good. In particular, we mention, but is often used in the card, especially in the most commonly used conversion rates for these two cards, the performance was very good. We can take a look, China Merchants Bank card in the regular rate of this conversion, although it is not the most commonly used because it is most commonly used is a single answer, but frequent use of the terms, we often use the card, our performance is also very good, we will find the conversion rate to open the card is very low. For those of us national joint-stock commercial banks, two years before we have more emphasis on the card volume, but how to make these cards can be active again. Because fat is the cost of the card, on the one hand that credit card may be not very profitable, we have to control costs and enhance profits. But from another perspective, if we consider it as an investment behavior, we act to keep up marketing behind it, it becomes a marketing investment. So I think this data is more convincing than the previous data. We also made a, you see this map, we call operational analysis. This figure we have more of Aspect and the distance between points, the closer the distance, indicating that the two banks, credit card centers, their cardholders, the same person has two credit cards. From this figure we can see that the middle peasants, workers built the four banks,Louis Vuitton Outlet, particularly ICBC and China Construction Bank's customer overlap between the four of them is the highest.

a look at these four lines overlap the cardholder is very impressive. Here I would like to talk GDB, last year we made that map, but from this year's data, then we will find that the national joint-stock commercial banks will be more overlap of similarity, which also gives us credit card center proposed an early warning signal, maybe I had made early, I have the advantage of customers, but now more and more intense competition in the market, I might feature copied by someone else, I might have been less obvious features, I looking for new features to cover. That we may say, what led to this result? We have to study further said that this part of the man, he do the card elements, open the card elements, value what we say there is no correlation between the back and help us to explain this behavior, we found is there, so we put it called the motive of the results, this diagram shows the results, but its motivation is it? We look at ICBC and CCB to open cards, especially the repayment of the convenience and ease of use, it is their characteristics. And relatively speaking it features four credit card centers, they have promotions, gift cards are opened, there do gift cards, which impact on them is very large. That is, what led to his motives, what kind of behavior. This is a few more attracted by these customers. So we say people in groups, feather flock together, from the market point of view, they have similarities. Although we have not shown it, but I watch a bit, we found that the function of their degree of concern is very strong, especially to say, hire, and so these elements, a lot stronger than the other lines. So many times we say, when you credit card center, not the lack of data you back, you have large amounts of data, but how to find the rules from the data, to analyze the motives and reasons for customers, which is more important to act. We want to share with you focus on that, how do into use, how to become less common low frequency, which is fine with us today, when done, do the topic. Topic of our conference report last year about what is more, how do you know the cardholder credit card information from the early, intermediate how to do and what processes. So we called the Panorama investigation last year's survey release. However, more concern this year is at this level, where its resistance, its attraction where it is. We ask our consumers, they usually apply for credit cards, their behavior is to do what card. What we look at this figure, 50% of people do not go after the card is activated, he needs to but from a priori, based on what we can see, nearly half of the people, it is a passive, not an active The. So from that point of view, because this is the result of our global, but still at an early stage, or a preliminary stage, not a proactive consumer stage.

we look at what are the reasons, not because credit cards were seized, the main obstacle to the point where, we do not activate the main reasons for the causes and out, we found that show the highest need . I also take the initiative to apply for a credit card is not, in fact, two options are similar in nature, indicating a problem, passive. This is a reflection that we do not need to represent what is really does not need it? I believe not. We are here today so many experts in the field of credit card, credit cards can tell a lot of benefits, it will give life to the work, to bring big benefits. Why they do not need it? Or temporarily not it? Please remember that when the customer said no, he did not understand the subtext is that he did not know the credit card which can give the benefits of my life. This shows the problem? We used to apply for a credit card promotion and rely on to do, if we went to the launch of the card, but did not let our consumers recognize that the value of his card, benefits,Chanel Bag Outlet, need to point where it is. What does this mean, that we have the sales team to focus more on the card introduced this behavior, while ignoring the power forward for consumers, the value of the advance. That means we can do a lot of work, but now it seems the result, he turned into a cost of consumption, but did not become an investment. So we say, we called the gene nearly 六成 ​​bad, we called congenital, in issuing its decision when the bad gene is not activated the credit card of the main reasons that the development of acquired increased difficulty. Because genes arise, and let's take a look at a different consumer, the cardholder, they opened a major consideration on the card what is the difference, we also list out, this line may be more complicated, everyone in the see the back is not very clear, I can talk about. We represent each line we clearly see from the results of this data, said credit card transactions each month to consumers in a thousand less, they had the card in the open when the factors are very concerned about what this card look good look good, and the second is to say, this card's annual fee Gaobu Gao, just now we have a little sister after 90, she is one of the most typical representative, for her, the annual fee is a limitation. But this part are relatively young,Coach Outlet, they pay more attention to the appearance of fashion information. This card is not appeal to me, let's take a look at credit card transactions each month at 1 1000-5 thousand dollars, and two or three thousand, three thousand, so a consumer, they had the card during office When opened the card, consider what the main factors, points, gifts, special offers and more small businesses, the convenience of repayment. We are talking about most is what the user wants to integration, users have to offer, the user should be convenient. This part of the people, probably two or three thousand per month in credit card, the three thousand that they are particularly valued. What explains this result, that result from this perspective, the need for credit cards has reached the stage of intensive, because we will find so many elements to different people, his influence, his strength is not to promote the same. Let us look at this picture, we ask consumers, do you think bank credit card center how to improve he can promote you to activate the credit card will. Of course, the annual fee waiver and improve service is to be referred to the highest. Rather, this is more in line with my tastes, this home decoration more face, this is more adequate parking spaces. When we look at the market data, do not look at options for the highest data because the data represent the most common sense. But by the following data can give us inspiration, for example, more and more integral to consumers, the more points. When we have no other behavior, they will feel that the points the better. But these are not points as possible. When we are in integral time, then that is, in fact,Prada Shoulder Bags, people have asked for more integration of change.

Please note there is a survey of financial finance their consumption in some of the features, then we have a survey result is that after 80, I was released the results of the time, on-site manager with a I said, you can not use the word, you use the word, it will be meat on the network search, I was shocked, I was what is the word used to it, we look, we're the right hand side of this map, is on the left of these promotion measures for people who have a card with two cards of the people, and three cards, they promote what is the difference. For all of us are similar. However, there are three or more credit cards for people, to improve the integral use of credit card, open card, gift, special offers to increase credit card business, will become particularly important, their stimulation and influence will be very large. But for a card and two cards of the people, provide credit card financial management, it becomes very important. This year, the proportion rose to 64%, in fact, this trend is also reflected in what features consumers want to say that I spend money every month on a card, the bill to get it, I can clearly see, I spent how much money this month, is how to spend. But more than one card, he does not know what I want credit card center can play a little of my financial steward, or a guide to help finance a role. So we chatted Credit Card Center, said friends, said to serve, what services the provider in the end I do, or service is not to be a great cost, great service. We never make money, the service is not bundled with it is a good means to consumers.

we have previously mentioned that the reason is not activated when the credit card, we will say that many consumers are passive to use. How to see the results? If the primary market in the credit card, so that consumers receive a passive card The card is needed, we call it the phenomenon of hostages. We do not need whatever he needs, and we kidnapped him first, consumers will be lost, he might choose a higher concentration of only that one card, it is not our credit card center card. So we have just seen that from the results, 90% of the people, they are most commonly used cards, has focused on one to two, the most commonly used and frequently used cards. This is a great warning to us, how do we make our card into the card, he often used it? We asked consumers, do you use this card because of what we found that consumers say that these points are very high value consumers. Let us now look at, if the workers and peasants in the construction of these big firms, we will see that because we own in the client because the rate, we see four lines, so the account is automatically associated with repayment of their attraction force is very large. Four lines if we want to further expand the market to consolidate, they can use it as a very strong aspects to publicity. Ye Hao, including benefits such as points, lines upgrade Ye Hao, including, as some activity 也好. Especially as the security of this point, including the repayment of convenience, we believe that the past, the four-line payments more convenient ah. But the fact of joint-stock banks are now also change the view. Our report last year showed that at the time, Minsheng Bank and China Merchants Bank, the two banks, and third-party channels to do the repayment, the repayment of the network, its payment channels, distribution is relatively uniform. These areas can allow consumers to form said that the phenomenon of repayment becomes more and more convenient. Rather than in the past said many of its bank branches, it was easy repayment. This change has occurred.

that we have further broken down, the banks, safety, account is automatically associated with the repayment, these two aspects is still very prominent. Then we did not become an obstacle to payment, but as an advantage. What are the characteristics Shanghai Pudong Development Bank, bonus, promotions and more. This group for young people, for the volume, it is still very edge. Is the development direction of our credit, we have to take the high, in fact, may not, frankly, in China, more popular, the more expensive, the market is still very large. This should be said, and now the Chinese online shopping, buy a very popular single on may earn much, but its size is very large. Or a cheap is a very influential factor, so that consumers feel that I earned the benefits, make the concessions, is a very attractive factor. Clients that said, I most often use it as a credit card taken into account. We see that the levels of different cities, also has shifted. We cover the survey three to three markets, such as first-line urban consumers, he has more attention to credit, including marketing activities. But the third line below the city, he is like our first-tier cities a few years ago, he valued the basis of the value of a credit card, for example, so the last time we Tencent credit card with the conference, we were discussing that the credit card in the end There is no age through staking their claims, I say that this is a difficult question, because the eyes of the beholder, the wise see wisdom. You can hardly say, staking their claims to the eastern region over the eastern region of the credit card center, not the same as your age. We see a different amount of open card consumers choose credit cards because they are also different. We can look at this data as we can see, three or more card users, more card users,Gucci Messenger Bags, they care more, and integration benefits, he is serious about credit before running a lot of cards. Actually no, we investigated down, more people have cards, with fewer people than the card, he did not care credit, but more than the margin of preference, but relatively speaking, only one card, he cares most about is what cares most about is the high credit limit, and automatic payments more convenient. We just said, automatic repayment of ICBC, CCB some of the characteristics of users, then we will mention now that the credit card, you still have it function needs, we put the credit card did a functional requirements analysis. Our two-dimensional graph, horizontal figure represents the importance of these features, the vertical axis represents the integration services, integration is still the most effective use, but the convenience of third-party payments, transfer payments, the two are important map. The payment reminders arrive, consumers will be referred to that security, but in the end what is safe, in fact, I find that we go to the banks when the credit card center, your floor is very brilliant, you all seem very building security, adequate security, but I feel is, building adequate security, which led to people thinking of building enough security. Think about it, what is our business, we run a credit card product? In fact not the credit card products are only a medium, your business is a human life. I find that in many cases, many of our idea is that human security, the money free. The pursuit of what the customer is, in fact, the pursuit of credit card customers is that man free, money safe. The most typical is that the card you want to do, like the first two years of the most typical, including now in the central region. He said, you have to do cards, you have come to my counter, this is a free performance? I repayment, and arrive, and I do not know. This is free money, performance, or the money to secure performance?

often our marketing, our point of appeal, is a consumer to pursue the value of inner points. I believe free people, money security, which is when consumers apply for credit cards, they said, when security is most concerned about things. We take a look at this picture just now said that the points on the use of less importance. Then we look at consumers in the end points, but do not ignore anything, can go to the online marketplace to buy goods, you can deduct a number of credit card limit, can be exchanged for a number of movie tickets, or even lottery tickets can be exchanged. This has become increasingly enriched. This is a general list to the data, if we go to breakdown, then for your customers, your customers are the most popular points in the end what is this for you and there is much to do in rather than that points the better, but the more points the better characteristics. Because now more and more points, I took a flight also points, I also give points to buy things online, I brush cards have points. So instead of points better, but the more points the better characteristics. From the card's behavior is concerned, super shopping, or the main thing. Out this data, we can see, like hotels, air tickets, including as public payment, entertainment, may be his () is in the top three supermarkets, online shopping, but this one behind the red line, which a ratio, in fact, that aspect of his card to see what the difference will we see that the difference is still there. As joint-stock commercial banks, merchants in the special offers, actively expanding to broaden the channels of the cardholder. Especially in the supermarkets, we take a look in the end terms of the cardholder on the card are satisfied with? From the present results, most people are still quite satisfied. But to see how this data, satisfaction is not meant to be desired. We do every year in the company which it satisfaction survey, which shows what the phenomenon, satisfaction does not mean no unsatisfactory. These are two concepts. We look at the reasons are not satisfied, then credit card offers is not enough, too few points, promotional activities can not know ahead of time, the proportion is still high. We have not found. It's these characteristics, consumer complaints, more and more like what consumers for some consumer goods, ah, because we will do different industries customer satisfaction survey.

We found that the daily consumption of some of the customers are not satisfied, benefits will be concentrated in too few, too little promotion, give me feedback too much. Instead of saying,Yves Saint Laurent Shoes, is not powerful enough, so lost, functions with other than good, so I lost. This seems like some of our daily consumption will become increasingly dissatisfied with the characteristics close. Similarly we have the 2010 and 2011, made a comparison of data, comparison of the data are not satisfied. We can see, the map has two lines, yellow for this year's line, blue line last year, these are general trends, is about the same as last year, change is not very large. Is that we focus on what is the big change, big change is the first of what is good, last year complained about the application for trouble is high, this year is better, and this shows what is, of course, it also gave birth to the risk. We take a look at what has become bad, not enough credit card offers, credit card points too little credit is low. The discontent over last year's trend of a more enlarged. Report on last year's conference, I said, the customer also needs to be managed, to be guided. If we do not have something new to guide him, his views had been stuck in your reasons for me to do on the card. Allows users to complain to us, his expectations and his feelings, has been in the beginning, our commitment to him, or they had access to our concept of point, so he's less been increasing year by year. Mentioned this, I would like to tell you a little pull back a little chat. Our understanding of the industry, I think all of you, what do you think Coca-Cola is the industry? You can think about what you think Coca-Cola is the industry? Some people say that is just fast moving consumer goods, this concept too, can be broken down a little. Many people say that the beverage is not it? I tell you not drink Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola is the entertainment industry. If Coca-Cola with the beverage industry to operate, he would not be so successful today.

I ask you, what do you think McDonald's is the industry? Fast food industry. Really fast food industry it? The core point of the fast food industry what? Something good to it. McDonald's is not it? McDonald's is not. We are not speaking from the internal perspective, we had just look from the enterprise, so the operation unsuccessful. What we say McDonald's? In fact, McDonald's is the real estate industry. Think about it is not the case. We look at bikes, bicycles what industry? The fitness industry. But you think about it, bike manufacturers are not really in accordance with the fitness industry do? After riding is not my, my calorie consumption, my mileage, my calorie consumption of these, we think that children's bicycles, what industry? Many of our bicycle manufacturers to produce children's bicycle in the () so consumers will be to complain to complain. From the business point of view is. But the fact is really not, children's bikes are toys. You do not have to do children's bicycles. I ask everyone for coming, we think that what business banking outlets? What is the online banking industry? If we look at it from the financial industry, it is a problem. I do not say which of our bank online banking, online banking most of my clients, I have a bank, I am very emotional for him, but in fact, I very much his hatred of online banking services, online banking it must have the characteristics of the Internet, the Internet industry is characterized by what is important is what the user experience, it should be good, if I do not like the convenience of security, that he would not do online banking has. If the great sacrifice convenience for security, it is not online bank. What do you think credit card business? Last time I said, we said that the credit card industry difficult, from the outside, it is because we do it as a credit card industry, you will feel as if it will be easy some. First, the credit card can have a variety of industries, first I think, from its consumer features, it will be more and more like consumer goods, consumer goods industry What are the characteristics, Carnegie said a word, the whole world to only 7 years old, what does this mean? That is, in a commercial society, 7-year-old children What are the characteristics that he sought is simple, he does not like complex. He likes the changes, he does not like curing, this is the child's characteristics. This is also the characteristics of many consumer goods there. We did last year when credit card holders Panorama investigation, a considerable portion of people under the age of 30, I hope that this card is DIY, and he hopes there is change, but I do not hope that this is actually fast moving consumer goods industry consumer psychology, including that the consumers of fast moving consumer goods industry is always moved by his own, if your marketing selling point is not to seize this core consumer features, you can never touch him. But what business credit card can also be a credit card can also be a luxury. For example, our high-end, platinum card, if the words from the luxury goods industry, it would have done differently. It's the way the whole operation, showing the way, the way of communication, he should talk to the way the luxury industry clients. But if we only put this option in particular the credit card industry as several large brokerage houses for our state is especially typical of late we do find time to cross, because he replaced the main office of the business, from the overall satisfaction degree, that was basically the same, so this further explain what satisfaction does not mean that will not be lost. For now, credit cards more than we are not satisfied with the attention to his satisfaction, but loyalty to disloyalty. For Credit Card Center, we want stability, by the loyal users. I want to develop, by the reputation of the user. I want to grow,Ray Ban Sunglasses, depending on the visibility of the customer. But many have done against the credit card center, the first step is to a large number of card issuers, so that more people know our business credit card business in the end what we would now say that the subject of today's operation is called wisdom. Operation that in the end it? In short, from the external market, it operates two things, one is the use of power management cardholder. What is this, what is the motivation? Consistent with the pursuit, in line with the development of power, which is power. Second, to eliminate the resistance, what is resistance, there is an obstacle to him, so he did not want to use, this is hindered. I think the credit card center does not care about people who may be more easily overlooked.

me a list of the five most typical, we are credit card center, the work we have done, how much is changing with the top five combined. Five lead changes as it changes the whole consumption. The first development of the Internet, and the second, electronic commerce, including online trading, how many of us with credit card center is the center of cooperation in the Internet, because Internet sites put forward, our credit cards, in the end what happened to change it? LVS recently named as the location of a service, such as I at the airport, I passed the internet, I am at the airport, the airport which consumer information sent to me to promote my consumption. That the credit card, it is not possible to have more consumption?

second, high-speed railway, highway, railway development, (including that it will be possible to make people travel more, travel more. that the opening of future consumption potential of more places where, hotels, travel, booking. I Ctrip user, I often see in Ctrip said that a certain credit card center, a tourist, you go to the local tourism, how much can be relief. When I think of tourism, will feel a certain credit card is done in this particular tourism characteristics. If you think tourism is the next three to five years of a very large Chinese family spending, then I do not have a credit card center in the operation of this market is continuing to build this feature. The third, called her economy. the economy in 2011 and 2005, she she has not the same economy. In 2005, she was to have the spending power of the economy of women. But today the economy is more, she includes a young woman. and a considerable portion of the purchase of the crowd is what is the young girl, she can buy a month's wages expensive cosmetics. The men, she also includes , we may say that the male and female, she have anything to do ah? definitely a relationship. I recently went to an external training, the training site 90% of male entrepreneurs, however, introduced a course in the field, specifically for women, half of the people applied field, is reported to his wife. If you do not realize is that you did not go to work, but the hard work has already been in this market. Fourth, oriental culture, the What is before us for some time, we cooperate with a credit card center is already evident when the feeling, among the crowd at the high end, the recovery of the Eastern culture, we have not found, the latest Mercedes ad, you know What is it? do not know if I have seen. Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the open, along with its two lions, the bus stopped when the lion crouched to his doorstep. The allegorical lion is, why did he not choose tigers, leopards are not, in fact, the lion is very popular, including Guoxue now to be able to see where Sinology classes. The crowd for creating high-end credit card consolidation is very valuable. because the high-end credit card customers, many times You are talking to foreign banks in the grab, then how to reflect the characteristics of oriental culture, the last a luxury, actually, I mentioned that the consumption of luxury goods, Shanghai, in fact, more typical, every time I come to Shanghai, I saw A very interesting phenomenon. 60-year-old aunt, her arm a special high-end brand name bag, where to buy food. Many of my friends told me that she is knockoff, is A goods, this is not important, but This reflects what all the people are in the consumption of luxury goods. for the credit card center, it in fact reflecting a state of mind of what the eastern coastal areas of modern economic development more and more, consumers are increasingly afraid to say is out of this community. Chinese people's sense of happiness than out, not their own feelings. this case, I hope that the wealth of my own, including my credit card to me to create an atmosphere, an environment.

Finally, I look for the resistance, someone told me that a man is not successful, the main reason stems from the psychological fear. also a lot of men here today, we can go back and think about it. Many people do not willing to apply for credit cards, and finally the lazy, I used to use a card, I need to change, I likely to have an inert, how do I change this inertia. reduce its resistance, and his credit cards for our employees What are the requirements? the 20th century, the actual scientists, people who think that 21st century is the century? We call it the century of a psychologist. If you find out about consumer psychology of customers, you will be very successful. no matter what century, are the financiers of the century, it was the same. If you are a financier, and you understand the client's psychological, they will have more detailed data and reports to share with you. Thank you.

Sponsored Links