Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:40 AM   #1
M1555hjqr

Default I seasoned the interview in Guangdong

00 in the summer, I took my daughter and valuables at home to Guangzhou, staying at his brother home, annual grocery shopping, cooking, running the aptitude market, buy a newspaper search ads, sending resumes, production phone calls, dressing Set the chart mobbed bus carrying the interview.
years afterward to reminisce these events that are interesting, and very impressed at that time myself, if I start over repeatedly, I am scared there is no gallantry in the year.
interview hardest buffet - Guangzhou Light Industry School
This namely my first interview to the school in Guangzhou, in truth, folk did not bring advertisements, a sibling, a relationship was asked to interview me, I is not correct since the origin, they were likewise starts acting strangely, but likewise do not discourse, do not query questions, obtain copies of the test paper instantly to me, I saw a dirty shock, and there are multiple choice, fill in the empty, short question, there is a room management essay questions, I am in the drastic ideological skirmish : to do or not? If you do not have whichever opportunity of course, if act so would have at the most thirty, still no become, if they had been dead, dead die cheerful than hideous. So, take the examination paper quit.
interview the most expensive - Martha Girls
daytime is one of my companion with me, commonly are made to interview the bus, but the daytime I called a cab to pretend striking chic said: Martha Girls!
another one in a taxi at the overpass on speeding, stop and dance in the meter bound, each bound like my heart was the prod a morsel (our home's measure is a dime a dime The jump is a chip of Guangzhou and dancing), when my heart is tied into a sieve when the end of a beautiful red car stopped in front of the house,
I asked the security front: This is Martha Girls it? A: No!
I fear: ah? Girls that do this approach Martha? A: do not know!
finally asked a sensible, said Martha Girls moved out two years ago! I fainted and had distinct hit a car, and my heart was coiling again.
the interview is still relatively smooth, both sides are satisfied, but because the minimum age is Masha Girls fourth grade, and my daughter in the third grade, missed the ultimate with Martha Girls.
most proud of an interview - Guangzhou Tsinghua Garden (as if the appoint, do not memorize)
This is a Chinese in the U.S. and Canada run by Chinese students for learn in the U.S. and Canada built an essence schools, students from kindergarten to third year level. I started this lecture is that summer school classes,Christian Louboutin Boots, this is my first contact with the students in Guangdong, was very nervous. But those rich second of three generations who are very friendly and wealthy lukewarm, twitter asking questions, innocent little face upturned with After the lecture, the teacher responsible for the interview let me jot a procedure using BASIC.
I asked: What is the function to effect? A: The round bar
I am happy heart jump a bit fewer,Christian Louboutin High Heels, recycling is the sister of the strengths ah! I put the program written crackling. At that time I was relatively young, interior wild behavior publicity, written not restrained sit and await, but immediately went to the head.
he puzzled Q: What is it? I live in the centers of proud restrain A: The written!
did not take long to be notified of invoice of the Personnel Department, wages are pretty agreeable, gave me a unattached room preparation, merely an, in the second year my daughter apt be enrolled in the educate, the 1st year they tin aid I adjoin a contiguous village basic educate. I tangled a long time, yet in the end I still can no adopt her to the countryside primary educate, had to reluctantly give up.
the maximum criminal of the interview - Guangzhou Baiyun Vocational Technical College
Baiyun Vocational Technical College is a private tradition establishing is atmosphere surroundings is also first-rate, antique cap to me this taint was very shocked. The interview went well, the process is not to say. I judged to give employ prepared instantly afterward the dwelling, table, after the lesson, guide the teaching materials and N number of office supplies,Christian Louboutin, office of the campus card.
Baiyun Vocational Technical College
but my daughter read from far places, schools, the surface is very beautiful, but in fact accommodation of teachers and poor working conditions! I'm afraid not find a job until late August, just call rejected, and made people very passive, and I expressed strong dissatisfaction! Also, I took a writing people, two keys, too ashamed to send back. Until now, think of it is still very guilty.
Although I went to a lot of home school interviews, but in September 2000 went to school did not interview the Guangdong authority of judge, is the relationship between baby concern arrangements for my brother, because the school is near a good school, Law School is a fellow principals, Office of Academic Affairs Director of the brothers of my brother. It is precisely because these relations school preferred me, but also because these relationships so that I can not persist to work in this school. So, 01 years of May I started again seeing for work.
most laborious interview - Zengcheng China Normal University
Zengcheng College is the year of a two South China Normal University, who constantly accompany me Masha interview where fellow substitute, the Senate side, where the person with the familiar, deliberately introduced me to. Guangzhou-Shantou Highway're still working on that time, I sit more than 3 hours from Guangzhou by car to the Zengcheng and then transferred to the regional bus Zengcheng University, is the hottest time of the year, cars without air conditioning, people and magnificent, heavy scent, seats and hard, without a place a hundred, as in second degree. I could feel the perspiration down the behind roundabout down, Qunyao in the sweat can squeeze water from it.
perhaps because the fellow who gave me variety words too, that no arrangements for lecture, only to ascertain a few people I interview. Asked the usual question asked after the start: C + + you can teach it? I say: not. Asked: What VFP can you teach me? I say: not. AOTOCAD Can you teach me? I also like the simpleton answer: no. They wept lightly expressed displeasure that my brain buried in the lower face, not only returned to their hometown shame disgrace. I repent to interview as soon as possible to leave the moment I cornered to a teacher asked me: do you teach mathematics? I speedily answered: to teach can teach! Although they knew people do not absence high number of teachers, but at fewest save a little face.
most baffling interview - South China Sea,Christian Louboutin Shoes, South China Normal University
01 of a summer day, I received a phone call one day I went to China Normal magisterial structure interview. I am baffled at the time, besides for the Zengcheng China Normal University I have anything to do with it? The rendition of my people was not possible to give me a chance ah. But at that time some foolish, naught could ask to hang up the phone. Heart drop cushions: will not lie, right? But another thought, anyway, I no monetary and colorless, and also the campus division in China, to go, who fear who ah!
was a lot of people go to the interview (day and dark dragonflies and Ying brother), we were called by one into the At that time I merely Eighty-two pounds for heaviness, needy physical condition, especially cold. I have two in the p.m. until 5 in the shivering from the chilly, and not far away, for fear mustered. Warm up the stairs to go every once in a while, some heat every once in a while in the hands of Kazakhstan rubbing cheeks, so that his face not so Wu Qing.
Zhongtian that I play, though after a warm-up beforehand, but a podium I started shaking, hands shaking, voice shaking, the more intense the more shaking. Lecture is very bad.
answer to a question someone asked me: Why do you tremble. I said: I am cold.
I surmise no one believes.
they asked me: Who is recommended that you get down to? I said: I do not know ah! Which I'm not even a unit of the interview I do not know.
I think they are to smile, then I will not be so nervous, to answer questions is relatively smooth. After the interview back, when the lift off the moment somebody rushed over, and I clutch the elevator gate for him.
he came to discern me: you know who brought your resume it? I said: do not know.
He said: Yes I am, that day you interview in Zengcheng College, I was there, I'm out of that is good for you!
then I do not know who he is, I do not know how to express, fair keep saying: Thank you! Thank you!
long time before I received a Notification of Personnel Office of the Director, he told me: We finally decided to you. It sounds very reluctantly, it seems they want me this is a very tangled issue, one I have poor performance, and second, I get down to a technical school, at any rate is the South China Sea Institute of Higher ah. If I were responsible for interviewing, I do not must me.
the South China Sea Institute of notice in the waiting period I went to the two technical schools, an educational team interview. Nothing special, no longer details in this.
the go of the South China Sea Institute of
two or three years ahead, only need to teach basic microprocessor classes, job accent, do not need to do research, her daughter went to the South China Sea, boarding sports school, do not need to buy food to cook. And each teacher has a computer with Internet access at any time, the most critical thing is to have a bunch of like-minded single or quasi single colleagues laughing and happy like gods.
up suddenly one day uncomfortable, because there are a few colleagues attach for the preparation of the problem transferred, and also chapter of legendary teacher can turn the existing establishment, and I do not turn in between can be transferred. My material is reported to go up again and again, I waited a year after year, ultimately to no advantage.
05 in the winter, there are transferred to the Guangzhou Institute of Light Industry of the teacher told me that they are called school teacher, so I'll send your resume in the past. Soon received an interview, the interview place is in the light of the South China Sea campus, with the South China Sea Institute from the close. Over the years I've interviewed a lot of interviewing also a lot of people think they have already trained the body does not crash, the interview of money, and soon received a medical notification Notification. So I went to headquarters to report the Guangzhou Institute of Light Industry, the sudden emotion of warp: Here I had been to ah! Can you believe it? Carefully thought approximately himself laughed, I really came here, when I came to Guangzhou in the first interview is here, ah, but when it was called the school now known as Guangzhou, Guangzhou Light Industry Light Industry College, when I interview a computer system and this is the management system.
everything is ready, only at the right time to cater presidency to the College migrate petitions, the spring term before the Institute organized regular meetings in Qingyuan, president of a sudden stopped after banquet, I asked: I heard that you want transferred? I was surprised: you listened of any really in?
Dean said: You leave me anybody actually, you say there is no bar. My honest answer: Yes.
Dean asked: Why? I said: I am educated, research ability, work oppression, as well. . There. . . Preparation can not be resolved.
Dean said: your education is cheap, but your high heading ah. Well done research and can take the time to prepare will be resolved sooner or later. What school you go to those bad? . . .
we walked that the long hike, say a lot. I am also a little flattered to be moved finally decided to stay.
most complicated interview - Foshan Polytechnic
there are times when we do asset like other public transmission vehicles, have been waiting a long, long time, all think: The aggregate of the to the right? Yet the are not. But when you're gone, the bicycle after a long car to go.
I waited two years, the retro Again, I propose to leave. Foshan happened to Vocational and Technical College is recruiting e-teacher, I referendum for a resume, and soon received a notice, race officially opened the prefix to the interview.
first hurdle: President Secretary in person, who is the secretary of Takamatsu on a look-style figures, to advert a lot of deceive question, I took a pop star, he felt very satisfied.
the second hurdle: lecture,Christian Louboutin Pumps, I tell them to specify online advertising, I made full arrangements to collect a lot of matter, courseware is also more vivid sense of self, doing play is relatively normal. He felt very satisfied.
third pass: the respondent, the school mobilized a barricade crew of twenty to thirty individuals (There is also a mechanical, logistics, professional teachers with the reply, so the digit of extra), a massive oval meeting table, I stood above one end, secretary of the , the President sitting in the other end, both sides are professional teachers. Feeling a mini favor prologue will struggle sessions or trial. In fact, how professional the pedagogue is no longer being entangled me, and even answer the teacher is not smooth when I whispered to me while reminded, so I was quite shook. And the secretary also proposed a number of irregular, or even pretend to be professional asked me: Do you muse e-commerce is one essential affair or technology important? I snappily replied: I meditation the most essential!
After the respondent has
lighted out, seeing the steady flow of tourist vehicle and suddenly felt helpless and frustrated, as whom I do not understand what hard work is busy, can not stop the tears streaming down, do not absence to obliterate, do not work by car to that big Rush, the winter wind blows either hot cheeks.
fourth off: training navigate, because I thought the outlook of the respondent will not have any wish, but the secretary did not anticipate very generous,Christian Louboutin Discount, surprising that gave me the opportunity. Let me navigate the content of exercising the students to do e-commerce site reviews, the contacts are teachers, students, everybody is very friendly. Especially a juvenile woman teacher, is very solid, I know many of the real location of the school.
fifth off: lectures, I have prepared very good, talking is also very zealous, over many students also answered questions, but also the students leave my e-mail.
received during winter Notification of acceptance, nevertheless the last two or three months through five interviews eventually passed off, but I hesitated for a long or forsook for a long time compared, this time no one to retain, is I give up. This will be my last because of the participation of survival in a interview, truly do not want to toss out. People can not live in the quondam, we can not live in the future, but to live in the moment, the next thing coming then.

Sponsored Links