Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
atfgff69

Default Driver beaten by traffic police on duty claims 32

is accused Xu Tianjin,mbt sapatu, Tianjin, before catching a club coach to do fighting. January 18, 2011, Xu Jin sedans driving traffic to the northeast, Shijingshan District, near the mouth of the Babaoshan subway station stopped by traffic police on duty. Beijing traffic police found that Xu did not apply for documents, decided to fine them under the relevant provisions of 100. Xu himself ready to take things on the carriage, the traffic police to follow their car. Xu Lakaijumen to the car, traffic police stopped him, asking them to accept the punishment before leaving. Suddenly,MBT Fora Shoes, Xu face with his fist hit the traffic police, traffic police also kick their feet will be down to the ground, causing traffic police killed nasal fracture, fracture of the left frontal process of maxilla. Identified, the traffic police for the victim sustained minor injuries.
yesterday, the defendant pleaded guilty in court Xu, adding that the car was Lakaichemen purse to take to pay a fine. The wounded policeman concerned, permit any traffic police in court several times to apologize to the victims. He cried and said:
injured in the traffic police: in emotional, plastic surgery costs.
the same time, claim the officer said: . I put forward the spirit of this claim for damages. However,MBT Shuguli, Xu said the defender in the criminal with civil cases, the victim's plastic surgery cost, in emotional, not law within the scope of compensation. Xu said: Xu made the attitude when the attitude is different and he could not accept.
■ dialogue defendant

Xu: I know that big trucks to Beijing to obtain a permit, do not know the cars have to obtain a permit to Beijing.

Xu: I do fighting coach, when the traffic police came from behind me, I am conditioned to out of boxing. I did not expect him to play multiple.

Xu: I was the only son, I provoke such a calamity to the family, I am sorry.

Xu: I hit the traffic police, I am very sorry for him.